Anderson Family Journals #22 to 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That MILF whore better have fucked you good," Diana moaned against my mouth as she squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles. "Do you understand?"

"Yeah," I panted, holding onto her firm ass while having my fingers buried in her crack. The middle finger of my right hand was buried in the depths beyond the snug rim of her little asshole. I could feel my dick sliding in and out of her pussy as she bounced on my sister-loving cock

God, I loved my sister so much.

"You better understand," Diana said, licking my ear. "That's--oh, fuck--the price those old bitches have to pay, little brother." Diana whimpered several times as I wiggled my finger in her bum, the tip pressing against the underside of my shaft through her fascia tissue. I was really getting up and into her hot, anal chute. "I told Mom--oh, god, keep wiggling your finger in my butt--that if they want your--fuck--help, those MILFs have to pay for it with their pussies. Those hot bitches belong to us now."

I tightened my hands on my sister's ass and started a hard, wet-and-slushy pussy-pounding through her pink slash. After she had left a creamy mess in my lap, I kept fucking her until I had filled her family-friendly twat full of my seed. As we panted together, breathing hard and not caring about the guys watching us from a distance, Diana stroked my hair.

"See, little brother," Diana whispered to me. "I take care of what's mine. Now, thank me for all the MILF pussy you're going to get in the coming weeks."

"Thank you," I whispered, snuggling my face against her neck.

"No," Diana whispered, slipping away my softening cock and out of the car, where she opened the passenger-side door. "Not with words. Thank me with your mouth."

Outside, she took off her shirt before getting into the back seat and tucking it under her ass as she lay down for me. Uttering a soft, breathless laugh, I raised the back of my seat and slid out of the car. I joined my sister in the back, where she spread and lifted her legs, giving me the splayed wet seam of her pussy to feast on. I lowered my mouth to her sweet, vanilla-slick cunny and ate my cream out of her pie.

Timmy Out.

* * * * *

Next time on the Anderson Family Journals: Chapter #26, more MILF fucking, more incest, and Diana introduces some of her friends to her brother's cock.

Chapter #26 is the last chapter I have written, but that doesn't mean it's the last chapter to this series. Could be, but it doesn't have to be.

If you've read this far, click a 5 star.

Thanks for reading.