Andi and The Camera Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the next half hour getting Sarah settled in. Mum got me to drag the spare mattress into my room which I put on the floor between my bed and computer since Mum insisted I give up my bed for my guest. Except she was no guest of mine, and with bad grace took my bedclothes off the bed and made up the mattress before getting clean things for precious Sarah. That done, I couldn't wait to get some space so went down to the sitting room while Sarah unpacked.

Settling into the squishy armchair I checked my phone, and saw an email from Geoff. What new trouble did he want to get me into, I wondered?

Hm, could I model on Saturday, tomorrow? It seemed Geoff's club wanted to take advantage of the good weather forecast and do an outdoor shoot in the morning and needed a model, all very decent because it was outdoors, so don't worry!

Full of new resolve, I replied, "Sorry, no."

There! I did it! I said 'no'! I felt so proud of myself, like a druggie turning down a fix. I was so relieved. Now I was safe: no more photoshoots, computer clean, in the clear.

Mum came in just then having put dinner in the oven, and we spent a pleasant hour or so just being family.

By the time we all sat down to dinner, Sarah was actually being friendly and the three of us had quite a nice time simply chatting and catching up on family gossip.

Which was when Sarah said she knew some gossip about emails.

"I love getting them," she said, including Mum and me as if she was about to let us in on some deliciously dark family secret. "But if you don't password protect them you're asking for trouble!"

"I'm guessing someone didn't?" replied Mum.

"You're so right! I came across an interesting one today from a man called Geoff."

Surely it was too much of a coincidence? A sick horror filled my stomach, and I quickly changed the subject. But for the rest of the meal, although Sarah seemed cheerful and pleasant I thought I detected a smugness that didn't look good for me. My appetite had shrunk out of sight.

I had to wait through the after-dinner tidy and dishwasher-stack before getting Sarah alone up in my room.

She went straight over to my computer and opened 'Those Photos'.

Speechless, I felt tears smart my eyes as Sarah scrolled through photo after photo of me, naked, posing pornographically for Geoff's camera club, and possibly worse, naked in the pub afterwards. She opened them in order, each picture progressively worse, not saying a word. She kept looking from the screen to me and back, rubbing in that she knew my dirty secret. I could feel my colour rising from my neck to my hairline, and in my embarrassment my nipples tingled and the heat grew between my thighs. I thought I might pee myself.

"Andrea you are such a slut," and she drew out the word 'slut', "posing for Geoff, for photos like these. And they weren't hard to find."

"But I password protected the file where they're saved!"

"But you didn't delete the email where Geoff sent them!"

"But my emails are on my phone!"

"And on your computer, they go there too, didn't you realise? And your email on your computer is always open, and I was curious about who this Geoff is that you were talking to, since you got an email alert from him while I was using it this afternoon. Now him I'd love to meet!"

While cringing in shame and humiliation, I noticed that Sarah hadn't said anything about telling Mum, and I hoped for a moment that she'd just let it go.

"My brothers would kill to see these photos ..."

Oh SHIT! Blackmail ... here it comes.

But then she surprised me, " ... unless you let me watch you at your next photoshoot. Otherwise I send the pictures to my brothers. You'll also let me have total access to all your emails sent and received, and all files, or I send the pictures to my brothers."

"But I'm not doing it anymore!"

"Oh yes you are, or the pictures go to the boys! You'll accept that assignment you got offered next! The one tomorrow."

I didn't know what to say. I'd already said 'no'. On the other hand, I seemed to be getting off light. I tried another protest.

"But I've already said 'no'?"

"That's ok, I saw that and sent another straight after, look."

Sarah called up a sent email on my account. Sure enough 'I' had told Geoff that actually I might be able to do it after all, I'd get back to him tonight.

Shit!

"And here's the next one you're sending."

Sarah opened a draft email.

'Hi Geoff. Good news, I can do Saturday after all. My cousin Sarah is coming too just to see what goes on, hope that's ok. What time Saturday, where, and what kind of outfits?'

Sarah's finger hovered over the SEND, and she looked at me with eyebrow raised.

Sighing, I nodded.

"No, Andrea, you say, 'Yes please Sarah, send the email, and you may have total access to all my emails, sent and received'."

Taking a breath, I repeated her words, "Yes please Sarah, send the mail, and you may have total access to all my emails, sent and received."

"Well done, Andrea, very responsive. Now, you will also accept that I am in charge of you, that you will do what I tell you. Understand?"

"No, Sarah, you can't .."

"Oh but I can, Andrea, or my brothers get the photos! You will now say, 'Yes, Sarah, I will do what you tell me from now on'."

She looked at me, expectantly. I glared back, but could feel my defiance melt away. I knew she'd carry out the threat, and even as I watched she started drafting an email to her three brothers, putting them all in the 'To' field. She then started attaching some photos, a sequence that had me stripping out of my bikini. I watched horrified but enthralled, and a part of me wanted her to send them. But I couldn't go through with that, I wasn't ready. Ready? Shit, I was confused!

"Ok, stop! Yes, Sarah, I will do whatever you tell me from now on."

"Good girl! Or should I say good slut? Andrea, you will say, 'My name is Andrea and I'm a slut'."

Sighing, I repeated, "My name is Andrea and I'm a slut."

Sarah grinned, clearly enjoying this. "Now say, 'I'm Andrea, Sarah's obedient slut'."

Again I repeated, "I'm Andrea, Sarah's obedient slut."

"Oh, I have a better idea, hang on," and Sarah took her mobile phone from her pocket, holding it up towards me. "I'm going to video you saying it ... go on!"

Looking into the phone, I obediently stated, "I'm Andrea, Sarah's obedient slut."

"Good slut. I think I'll call you, Asos, 'Andrea, Sarah's obedient slut'. Ha ha, that sounds like 'ass-os', which is funny cos your ass is mine, slut!"

I just stood there and took it, not having much choice, but my nipples were tingling and I was burning between my thighs.

"Ok, now say, 'my name is Andrea Kay, I'm 18 years old, and I'm such a dirty slut I posed naked for a camera club full of horny guys'."

Fuck, this was getting worse. What would she do with this video evidence? More blackmail?

At my hesitation Sarah turned back to her email draft, eyebrows raised questioningly toward me.

Sighing I repeated back, "hi, I'm Miss Andrea Kay, 18, and I'm a dirty slut who posed for naked photographs with a camera club of horny men." I told myself I just had to hide from her how much this was turning me on.

Sarah nodded and grinned, then looked at me a bit funny. "I'm sure I've heard about this ..." and turning again to my computer she opened the browser and searched for 'Domme' without even going private!

"Sarah, you're not hiding the search!" I exclaimed.

"No," she replied, "You're not hiding the search ... its your computer!" and she laughed.

She made me stand over her shoulder and look too as she scrolled through the images, soon refining her search to 'Femdom'.

It wasn't long before she commented, "Slut, you should be kneeling next to me, hands on your head!" and of course I obeyed as I'd promised.

After looking and reading a bit more she again looked at me funny, and asked, "Do you like this? Are you a," and she turned back to read the screen, "a submissive?"

"Of course not, Sarah!" I replied, afraid of where this was leading.

"I'm not so sure," she replied, "you're obeying very easily. Stand up, slut, pull your leggings and knickers down ... lets see if you're even a little bit moist?"

I didn't really have a choice. I stood and dropping my hands off my head rolled down my leggings and knickers as ordered. Sarah's hand went straight between my thighs.

"Knees apart, slut," which I did. "Ha ha you're more than just moist! My perfect older cousin Andrea is a submissive slut! This is priceless! And put your hands back on your head."

Sarah's fingers slowly stroked forwards and backwards over my slick outer folds, spreading the seeping dampness, while I stood there naked from tummy button to mid thigh. My hands were obediently and submissively on my head, and I was allowing my younger cousin to finger my exposed pussy which had already been wet but which now was gently leaking in a continuous sticky flow.

Sarah held her phone up again; "Tell me that you are a submissive slut, Ass-os."

Groaning, hands on head, I replied for her video, "I'm a submissive slut, Sarah."

She laughed, adding, "We need to get you a collar and leash, it seems," gesturing to some of the pictures her searches had produced.

Just then, an email alert came in. Geoff. While our attention went back to the computer, Sarah continued to massage me, a finger slipping between my folds every second or third pass, and I kept my hands on my head and tried not to whimper in pleasure.

'Hey Andrea. Can you manage 8am, at the West entrance to Riley Woods, the car park? The light is good at that time. Wear your smallest shorts and a t shirt, nothing underneath, and sandals. Hair in a ponytail. Light makeup. We don't want panty or bra lines please. We should finish about midday. Let me know if this is ok.

Geoff'

It was so weird reading an email from Geoff while being masturbated by my cousin Sarah, but the weirdness made it hotter, and I finally parted my knees a bit more to give better access. Her left hand was between my thighs, thumb uppermost and pressing gently at the top of my slit, fingers flat against each other with her first finger now steadily sliding back and forwards between my outer lips. I rocked my hips slowly in time with her, my breath reduced to short gasps, and I watched her type a one handed reply,

'No problem, see you there, A'

Once that was sent she turned back to me, asking in a perfectly normal way as if I wasn't panting, breasts heaving, jaw working, nostrils flaring, hips grinding my pussy against her hand, "I assume you have some suitable slutty shorts, Ass-os?"

"Sarah," I managed to stammer as I felt my orgasm rising.

She looked closely at my face, judging the moment, and abruptly stopped.

"Nooo!" I cried, and she flashed a triumphant grin.

"Get out all your smallest, most revealing shorts and thinnest tightest t shirts, Ass-os."

Much later, after going downstairs to say goodnight to Mum, who was clearly relieved that we now seemed to be getting on better, we returned to get ready for bed. Of course, Sarah had first use of the bathroom, coming back looking clean, fresh and pretty in her white and blue floral pjs. When I grabbed mine, she gave a stern, "No! As my submissive obedient slut, you sleep naked! So strip, go use the bathroom, and when you come back kneel at the foot of my bed, hands on your head."

Doing as she said was no hardship, especially since I wanted to be naked in my bedroom, and between there and the bathroom. And having someone to see me just made it more rewarding, especially as I was still frustrated from my denied orgasm of earlier. It wasn't the same doing myself in the bathroom, so I stopped after a trial stroke or two.

On my return she was already sitting up in my bed, the duvet over her raised knees. Obediently I knelt on the floor facing her, naked with my hands on my head. I was loving the interaction.

"Slut, when its just us, you'll refer to yourself as 'Sarah's slut' like its your name, and you call me 'Princess', which is what my name means anyway. Now, ask my permission to go to bed."

Slightly amused, I said, "Sarah's slut asks permission to go to bed, my Princess."

"Ooh, MY Princess! I that's good, slut. You like this, don't you?" she grinned, enjoying herself too.

"Yes, my Princess, Sarah's slut is enjoying it so far."

"Ok, slut, go to bed. And don't masturbate! If you please me I might give you an orgasm tomorrow. In the morning I expect a cup of coffee brought to me by my naked slut. If we're going to be at the woods for 8, when do we need to leave?"

I got into my bed, the mattress on the floor, and we worked out when we needed to be up in order to be showered and breakfasted in time. It was funny, but despite the weirdness of our new relationship, or maybe because of it, we were actually getting on more like friends than we ever had before. And with that happy thought, I drifted off to sleep, hands between my knees but nowhere near my still warm pussy.

The morning dawned bright, clear and dry, though a little chilly. I rose first, as required, and after using the bathroom got Sarah's permission to put on a dressing gown to go downstairs and make her coffee. By the time we were having breakfast, both showered, hair washed, and dressed for the outing though I had a long baggy grey cardigan over my shorts and t shirt, Mum came downstairs and asked why we were up so early.

"Oh, I wanted to go out for a morning walk, and Assos wanted to come too, didn't you?" Sarah said it lightly, and of course I just nodded, smiling as if that was exactly what was going on. Sarah looked the part in her clean jeans, tailored blue shirt and sensible shoes.

"Assos?" asked Mum.

Sarah replied, "It's a form of 'Andrea', kind of like my special name for her?" and she looked at me to back her up.

"Don't you mind it, Andrea?" Mum asked, and I answered without hesitation, "I like it, Mum, it sort of fits me?" looking back at Sarah for her approval, pleased to get her gentle nod.

"Oh well, at least you girls are getting on better. Its nice that you're going out together. Will you be back for lunch? I was thinking of having lunch out. Would you like to come too?"

"That sounds great, Mum. I reckon we'll be back by midday?" again looking to Sarah for her agreement.

"Yeah, we should be back by then. But Assos can always text you if we're gonna be late," Sarah added.

The three of us had a pleasant few minutes together before Sarah and I had to go and catch a bus from around the corner that dropped us right at the West car park to the popular Riley Woods.

As soon as we got through the Entrance we could see the little group of club members. I counted 16 of them including Geoff himself, and as soon as we reached them I introduced Sarah to Geoff, middle height, nice looking and mid thirties, tidy short brown hair, in long sleeved shirt and jeans. She held out her hand to shake but he gallantly stooped and kissed it, which made her smile and even give a little nod of approval. She was taking to this Domme thing far too easily!

"Show Geoff your outfit, Assos," she commanded, and he raised his eyebrow in unspoken question at her tone. I opened the long loose grey cardigan to show him the cut-off denim shorts that had once been low slung jeans and the old faded thin red t shirt that stretched tight across my chest and stopped a few centimetres above my tummy button which was nicely framed above and below.

"Ha ha, that should raise the temperature this morning!" he commented, and turned to his group to start organising things.

Sarah had savaged the old jeans last night using my sewing shears to remove the legs and fray the edges until they were barely more than minimal briefs, showing a good portion of my ass cheeks at the back. At the moment that view was still covered by the cardigan which I again wrapped round myself until we were on-set.

With Sarah and me tagging along at the back, we all trooped off along one of the well trodden paths for a minute or two before Geoff led us away to the left for a hundred metres or so, to a small secluded glade dappled in the green filtered rays of a fairly low sun. It was very pretty with grass, ferns, fallen boughs and lush vegetation; quite suitable.

Turning to Sarah, Geoff asked, "Did you want to be in the photographs, too? You have the look, and your fair slenderness would make a lovely contrast with Andrea's dark beauty."

Sarah hesitated, complicated machinations clearly tumbling through her imagination, then went off with Geoff away from everyone else, the two of them deep in private conversation.

After a moment Geoff returned to take charge.

"Ok, so Andrea, I thought we'd start with you leaning against various trees or fallen boughs looking natural. Don't smile, just relax your face and feel inwardly happy, at peace with yourself and the woodland. Ok? Right everyone, lets get ready. Do your light meter readings now, and we'll re-do them again in about fifteen minutes, ok? Andrea, would you stand over there so we can all check the light on you?"

Obediently I went and stood next to a grand old tree with gnarled bark, full of character. It felt like its great age contrasted with my youth and smooth skin, but maybe I was trying to be too artistic and I felt a little foolish and pretentious. Despite that, I decided to go for a look of young blank innocence, a page as yet unwritten in the book of life. Listen to me, I thought, amused at myself.

And so we started. This was my first attempt at real modelling. The other experiences had just been exhibitionism in front of a camera, or lots of cameras, but this felt rewarding in a different way. It was fun, and I happily went along with all the requests of the group, leaning back with my arms behind me, or over my head, turning this and that, feet together, feet apart, knee bent with foot against the trunk. I was pretty sure that the cool air pinching my nipples was making them stick out against the thin top that Sarah had approved, but it felt just natural, not naughty. Geoff and Sarah had soon become absorbed again in their own discussion. What on earth could they have to talk about?

It wasn't long before it was time for the first break and more light readings, and Sarah returned to stand as close to me as she could without getting in the pictures. Once we started again I could tell that she was more than just fascinated; she needed to be a part of what was going on.

"Turn round so your facing the tree, your head to the left, hands above your head caressing the bark," she instructed. I glanced at Geoff for his agreement, but it seemed he was comfortable with Sarah giving directions, and the club members just let her take the lead.

I turned, and heard the murmurs of approval at how much bare ass I was showing.

"Keep your hands there, but move your feet back, leaning forward a little ... yes, like that ... feet apart. Good girl."

She soon had me leaning right over, legs apart but straight and body horizontal, the t shirt too tight to reveal anything as it gaped at the hem. The group didn't mind the view of my bum, though.

"Move over to that log there, the fallen trunk." I moved to where she indicated, to a big log about half a metre across lying on the soft earth.

"Sit on it, knees together, hands either side." I did, though the bark was a bit prickly against my bare bum. "Now throw your right leg over the trunk so your sitting astride it. Yes, that's right, leaning on your hands in front of you. Look up. Nice. Now lie back, hands falling either side of you." This position seemed to point my pubic mound towards the sky, and I wondered if they could see anything up the leg holes of my tiny frayed denims. "Now hands above your head. Perfect!"

I felt very exposed like this, as if my whole body was pointing to my pussy which I guessed was what Sarah wanted, and yet I knew she wasn't satisfied. She needed to go further but fortunately was only beginning to find her way; this was a whole new experience for her.