Andi and The Camera Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But at that point Geoff wrapped up the session, and everyone relaxed, getting out thermos flasks and snacks. One guy offered his hand to help me sit up, and another gave me a coffee. Inside I felt relaxed, happy that I'd come through without disgracing myself as a model or as a person, and started looking forward to lunch with Mum. Sipping my coffee I looked around, seeing the guys gathering in small groups, comparing the shots they'd got, talking photo technical jargon and generally enjoying themselves. Beyond the sound of the group chatter I could hear walkers having their own conversations not so far away, though I couldn't see anyone. I was left alone, which was fine, and even Sarah abandoned me to chat with her new friend, Geoff.

I expected everyone to start packing up, but I was wrong. Geoff called everyone to listen, and then Sarah asked fairly quietly but with confidence if anyone was interested in a second session.

There was a moments quiet while the guys thought about it, and Sarah added,

"Its still early, and Andrea is available for a bit longer. She's ready to try some more adventurous pictures."

Again there was a pause while all pairs of eyes swivelled my way for a moment until someone asked, "How adventurous?" while I sat there in silence, knowing what might be expected especially after the blatant posing I'd done for them last time. Did I mind? Not really. I was sort of resigned now to keeping this nude posing thing going since Sarah was so fascinated by it. It was a bit scary knowing that we were in a public place even if secluded. But we could be discovered at any time, and yes, that made it a bit more exciting.

Sarah, with a knowing glance at Geoff, answered, "Andrea could get very adventurous, if the club will help cover expenses ... " and she left that suggestion hanging in the air.

Geoff responded on behalf of the club, suggesting, "How about, guys, we pay an extra £10 each to cover the model's costs. Sarah that's your fee; the more guys stay, the more you get," and he looked round the group to see how they took to his idea. There were lots of nods and quiet 'ok's, and Geoff continued, "Anyone not wanting to stay you have, lets say, five minutes to pack up?" It seemed fair, and no-one complained, so I guessed I'd been volunteered to keep going. Thanks, Sarah, I thought. She hadn't even consulted me. Nor had Geoff.

That being decided, Sarah sidled over to me and explained that she'd negotiated a fee for me this time.

"Don't thank me!" she added, seeing my lack of enthusiasm. "All fees will be split 3 ways: one third to me as agent for negotiating, one third to you as model, one third for us to use for expenses like clothing, props, travel if we can't get the punters to pay for those."

"But Sarah, you make it sound like we're doing this again, like we're in business?"

"Oh, but we are, my favourite slut, and from now on we're not giving away your goodies for nothing. You're so naïve for a slut! But don't worry, now that I'm managing things we'll make some money. Oh, and don't forget who you are and what you are. Let me hear you say it."

"I'm your obedient submissive slut, my Princess," I answered quietly so that no-one else might hear. Sarah smiled, patted me on the head, and suggested I get myself ready.

Getting up from the log I gave my coffee cup back to its owner, smiling my thanks, and returned to the big old tree. The guys were all getting cameras ready again, starting light meter readings, and I couldn't see that anyone had left. Geoff was going round with a camera bag collecting £10 notes. Once everyone seemed ready, he called the session and we were back in business, literally in business since I was now a Professional Model with a Manager.

It made my heart race knowing that, like there was now some transformation. It was no longer me doing them a favour, helping them out. I was now their employed model, and I had to give them their money's worth, I had to do a good job. Taking a steadying breath, I leaned back against the big tree again, ready to begin.

"Ok," Sarah began, "we'll start with similar poses to before, but first I want you to slowly undo your shorts. Nice and slow so the guys can capture it."

My hands went to the button on my waistband and popped it, but my eyes were on Sarah. She was staring at me, alternating between my eyes and my hands, and her own eyes were bright with excitement. She was loving this, excited by it, probably turned on by it, and catching her mood I felt myself responding, doing it now for her. Using the tips of my fingers I dragged the zipper down, centimetre by centimetre, seeing the approval in her face. Once lowered fully, I peeled the top flaps of the shorts aside so that a hint of my dark bush would show.

"Put your hand inside," she commanded, her voice husky, and I obeyed, my fingers wrapping under the curve of my body to cup my rapidly heating sex, pressing it, rubbing it in gentle movements, loving myself for Sarah, my Princess.

"Left hand to your breast." Up it went, pinching and pulling the nipple through the thin red top. "Under the top." Skin to skin I repeated the teasing, my top now riding up to uncover my tummy and the lower slope of my left breast. "Show me, show everyone." I pulled the top up and out of the way, my left tit uncovered, and twisted the nipple without covering it, so everyone could see. The photographers were recording everything but this wasn't about them anymore. It was between me and Sarah.

"Take your top off," she commanded. Crossing my hands over I grasped the hem and peeled the red t shirt up to my neck, then over my head, then off and let it hang from my right hand.

She then had me lean back against the tree again, hands behind me but this time topless, then again leaning against the tree, bare boobs now hanging down. I held this position for a while so that everyone could find a new angle to get the pictures they wanted.

"Now back to the log," she told me, and again I sat with hands either side, but this time knees wide apart, the sides of my pussy probably visible up the legs of the cut off shorts. Sarah was loving it, which made me proud, happy and excited.

"Legs either side like before ... And lie back." I did, taking my time, boobs nicely exposed before I was lying back, again my pussy emphasised and pointing skywards.

"Now, inch the shorts down as far as they can go." Oh, this was nice. I looked lovingly at Sarah and silently thanked her for letting me expose myself for her, especially in front of others. With my legs either side of the log, the shorts couldn't come down very far, but I could bunch them so that almost all my bush was fully displayed. I didn't think we could do more.

"Take them off, then back in that position." Sarah's fierce whisper filled the glade, and there were gasps of anticipation from some of the guys. Raising my knees high I slid the shorts from under me and up my legs and off, then spread my knees to expose my self totally. Sarah was almost glowing, and I felt a surge of pride at pleasing her. My right hand crept to my belly and caressed the soft dark hairs of my bush. I silently asked my Princess for permission, and she nodded, encouraging me to continue. Finger nails grazed through my pubes and stroked the swollen damp folds beneath, which parted at the lightest touch.

"Um, er, that's all f-folks," stammered Geoff, his voice strained, and I broke out of my almost hypnotic trance. With a shrug, raised eyebrow and half smile at Sarah, I struggled back into a sitting position and with great care got up off the log, trying not to injure my soft skin on the rough surface. Picking up the discarded shorts I went to retrieve the top, too, while Geoff had an intense conversation with Sarah who was calmly holding her own, I was pleased to see.

The guys weren't disappointed at the abrupt end, and some even threw a tip into the camera bag, grinning at me in the nicest possible way. By the time I was dressed again Geoff and Sarah came over, Geoff saying he would drive us back home.

Everyone was now packing away, and the three of us collected the fees and started back to the car park, walking in companionable silence. The drive home was also fairly quiet, though Geoff did say that he was pleased with the morning's shoot and would email and post the usual copies of the day's fruits. At the promise to post copies, Sarah gave me a quizzical look, and I knew I'd have to show her the glossies from before. Since Geoff already had my home address on file I didn't mind giving directions to the house, though we did ask him to drop us round the corner.

We thanked him for the lift and got home around midday. Sarah kept mum talking while I went straight upstairs to change into underwear, jeans and a pale blue sweater. When I came back down Sarah was telling Mum how she'd enjoyed the walk but couldn't exactly explain where we'd gone. A change of subject seemed in order.

"So where did you want to go for lunch, Mum?" I asked, and that nicely steered the conversation to safer ground which saw us through the drive to a nice café in town, parking the car, and perusal of the menu. Discussion of Sarah's clothes and schoolwork did the rest, and by mid afternoon Sarah and I were back in our room after spending an hour or two window shopping in town.

I switched my phone back on, having been too distracted until then, and saw that I had an email. Sarah turned on the computer. It was from Alice. She was asking if I would be available for the body-paint workshop promotion at 7pm on Tuesday at the College, So I had to explain the Art Class situation to her, and while I was at it went over to the chair, and moving it retrieved the glossies from under the carpet, handing them to her.

"Good slut!" Sarah beamed at me, and I felt a rush of pleasure. "These look great! I hope today's turn out as good."

Then turning back to the email she replied to Alice, signing herself as 'Sarah, on behalf of my cousin Andrea'.

We then counted up our fee from the day's work, and Sarah decided we had £60 to spend on props. I could see her mind scheming again, and wondered what new escapade she had in mind. After all, Alice's session didn't require anything of us except turning up whenever she got the thing going.

Sarah was just getting started though, and first she set up an electronic payment account in my name, then started browsing fetish clothing sites as if she'd been doing it longer than just a day. She already knew our sizes and chose some purchases for each of us. It was pretty obvious she already had a plan, and sure enough she emailed Geoff as me, suggesting Wednesday for the Special shoot as they had discussed, and saying the fee was to be £20 each photographer, again signing herself as 'Sarah, on behalf of my cousin Andrea'. I remembered that their club night was Thursday, so it sounded like this was to be an exclusive, but every time I asked Sarah what she'd agreed with Geoff she just said to wait and see, and do as I was told like a good slut.

Neither of us mentioned the special intimacy we'd experienced during the morning's shoot, and I wondered if Sarah was a little embarrassed at how involved she'd got. I didn't push it, and we spent the rest of the afternoon downstairs watching a couple of films while Mum knitted.

Halfway through the second film I got an email alert on my phone; it was Geoff. Although it was my email, it was addressed to Sarah, so I handed the phone over. She read it and grinned, then handed it back to me. He had agreed to her suggestions, Wednesday was fine and £20 seemed reasonable, and by the way he was covering a stage show next week for a magazine, would we let him get us both tickets, his treat for being such great sports?

After dinner, when Sarah and I were upstairs, she sent Geoff another email saying yes to the tickets, thanks.

We went back downstairs and spent the evening with Mum watching sitcoms on TV before returning upstairs. We kept to the same bed time routine as the night before, although Sarah seemed a little subdued, not even calling me her slut. I wondered if something were wrong.

"I've been thinking," she said. We were both in bed, she in the pretty pjs of last night in my bed, me naked on the mattress on the floor with the duvet pulled up to my armpits. "That photo session today. Is that what it was like when you did those other pictures?"

"Well, not really. Last time I never intended to get naked, it just kind of happened as I got caught up in the atmosphere. It's pretty intoxicating, you know?"

"Oh, I know!" she replied, not denying that she too had been caught up in the atmosphere of the event that morning. "I think I understand better, now. I won't send my brothers those photos. I can't hold that over you. If you want us to go back to the way things were before, that's ok."

I looked up at her, and things had changed. She wasn't being a bitch. She was now ok with me like never before. I guessed that now she knew my darkest secret she wasn't, I don't know, in competition with me? Or something like that.

"I don't want to go back to how things were; we didn't get on. You've been nicer to be with these last two days, and despite my horror at first, you know, when you found those pictures and stuff, I've actually enjoyed being with you. Its been kind of fun."

"I've enjoyed it too. You haven't been all superior. You're quite fun yourself, especially when you do as you're told!" and she grinned at me as she said this. "Tell me honestly. Do you really enjoy it, being submissive and stuff? Doing as you're told?"

I stopped to think for a moment. Then again looked up at Sarah. "Actually, yes I do. Truthfully, I enjoyed the way you treated me. And if we're telling truths now, I half wanted you to send those pictures to your brothers. It excited me, a lot. Humiliating, of course. Unwise, from my point of view, possibly even stupid. But incredibly arousing to think of them looking at the pictures." I hugged my knees and stared at the floor.

"So how is it arousing, knowing the boys are looking at nude photos of you?"

"Its something to do with knowing I'm turning guys on, making their penises hard, having them want me, desire me?"

"Do you actually like penises?"

"Well I've not seen many, but yes, I do. It's just such a pity that you find them on boys! I mean, what a waste!"

Sarah laughed. "I know! I can't think of any boys I know whose dick I would let anywhere near me!"

"What about your new friend, Geoff? You seemed to get on with him?"

"Ew, Andrea! He's, like old!"

"I don't see that's such a big deal? All the boys our age seem such assholes. And I'm not suggesting you marry him!"

"Would you, you know, do him? Fuck him? Even though he's so much older?"

I laughed at her question. I hadn't thought of actually doing anything with any of the photo club guys. But its not that I wouldn't, just that I'd never even considered it. I told Sarah so. "And there are other things besides letting them fuck you. I mean, there's jerking them off, or even sucking them?"

"Yeah, some of the pictures I seen showed that. The girls looked like they actually were enjoying it?"

"I'd like to do it," I said.

"What, let a guy put his penis inside your mouth? That he's wee'd through? Ew!"

"Yes, I would, despite that!"

At that, Sarah was silent, thinking.

"And you really liked me masturbating you before, didn't you?" I nodded.

"Um, Andrea?" Sarah paused, hesitated, as if unsure whether to continue. I just hugged my knees, looking down and keeping quiet. She continued, "Would you, of your own free will, I mean, do you want to, you know, be, um, my submissive slut?"

Glancing up at her I saw her own insecurity, like she was having to come to terms with her own weakness, her own version of addictive behaviour. Was this her equivalent of me being an exhibitionist? I felt a burst of affection for my cousin. This was a big step for both of us. She was admitting her own vulnerability, and kind of giving approval to mine. And it was a kind of commitment, too. Did I want to go through with it? Did we both want to?

"How about we do it for the rest of your stay here? Then see how we feel after that?" I could see the relief in her face, and knew I'd made the right decision. "Sarah, my Princess, please accept me as your obedient submissive exhibitionist humiliation slut. Andrea, Sarah's Submissive Obedient Slut; Assos."

Sarah grinned happily. "Ok, slut, go get me a drink of water, from the kitchen. And don't put any clothes on to do it!"

Shit! Mum was still downstairs watching some TV Drama. "Yes, my Princess!"

Getting out from under my duvet, I padded naked to the door of our bedroom and peeped out along the landing. All clear. Tiptoeing to the top of the stairs I listened for the sound of the TV and for any hint of Mum moving about. Nothing to give alarm. Creeping down the stairs I kept low to see through the banister in case Mum wasn't in the sitting room. All clear still. Keeping close to the hall wall I made it to the open sitting room doorway and flitted quickly across the gap to the kitchen.

My heart was racing. So far so good. As quietly as I could I got out a clean glass and ran the water for a moment before filling it. I couldn't run back past the open doorway carrying water, but I scooted as fast as I could and made it to the bottom of the stairs. Suddenly I heard the floor creaking and water or no water I almost sprinted up the stairs before Mum might see me, not stopping until I was back in our room with the door closed behind me. I could feel the hammer going in my chest, but I was flushed and excited as I put the still fairly full glass on Sarah's night stand and then hurried back to bed sitting up under my duvet.

"Thank you, slut." And Sarah put the light out.

We all woke late the next morning, Sunday, and met for breakfast together in the kitchen. Sarah and I were again dressed in jeans and sweaters, though hers were far more elegant than mine. By the time we'd cleared away I had another email alert on my phone. Geoff for Sarah. I looked at the message after she'd read it and handed the phone back: Geoff would try to get us two tickets for the Friday show. We headed back up to the computer for Sarah to send Geoff a thank you.

Mum cooked a great Sunday lunch, and we then went out for the afternoon while she napped, returning for tea, and decided to stay in for the evening.

The next morning, Monday, we were woken by a knock on the door. Mum answered it and called me down, and with Sarah's permission I threw a white towel dressing gown over my nakedness and hurried downstairs, Sarah not far behind me.

There was a delivery guy at the door with a big parcel addressed to me.

"Did you order something from mail order, Andrea?" Mum asked me, and I suddenly remembered the fetish gear Sarah had ordered in my name. Blushing, I told Mum, yes, and that I'd sign for it, and she returned upstairs to bed as I took her place at the front door, Sarah hovering over my shoulder.

The parcel was discrete at least, no 'FETISHES R US' pasted all over it or anything, and taking it from the delivery guy I checked the address label. Yep, it was ours. While he was sorting his little computer thingy for me to sign, and while my hands were full, I felt Sarah from behind me gently loosen the belt of my towel robe. I shrugged my shoulders trying to stop her but she kept going, and as the guy handed me the gadget to sign and I balanced the parcel in my left hand, Sarah made sure my robe parted to uncover my right boob.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" I mumbled, trying to move my boob back under cover while signing and trying to not drop the delivery. He didn't seem to mind, but I did, and had to drop the parcel to free my left hand to pull the dressing gown together. Unfortunately, it had been the parcel that was keeping the gown together over my lower half, and as soon as I dropped it the gown parted completely exposing me from right tit to pubes and legs.