Andi and The Camera Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Her cousin takes care of her modelling.
9.8k words
4.67
17.6k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As per Literotica's rules, all characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

*****

"Ooh look!" said Sarah suddenly as the computer pinged, "another email from Geoff!"

It was Monday morning, and we cousins were up in my room rooting through the mail-order box. We'd barely got the lid off, and were still giggling together over my supposedly accidental flashing of the delivery guy, so obviously orchestrated by my younger blond cousin, Sarah. Thanks to her he got a good view of most of my slim figure, especially the left of my 34c tits including the pink nipple and even my dark trimmed bush. Boy was she getting to know what turned me on.

Sarah went to sit at my desk opening my emails on the computer, still in her white and blue floral pjs having only just got out of bed to sign for the package, while I sat on my bed in just a white towel dressing gown, now surrounded by the debris from unpacking our box of delightful naughties.

"What trouble are you two cooking up now?" I asked, sorting the clothing into hers and mine, which was quite easy because she was shorter and a size smaller than me, a 32b on top, and anyway we'd ordered quite different things.

"Some of this email is to both of us. Geoff says the event he's covering on Friday is sold out. But he could maybe persuade Alice to let us join her. He really wants to treat us, to say thanks. I don't see why not, do you?"

"Sounds like it might be fun. Alice is nice, you'll like her, and we can talk to her about it when we see her tomorrow?"

"OK," agreed Sarah, "there's also something here from Geoff about a chat room?" Sarah looked over her right shoulder at me. "Did he say anything about this?"

"No, not at all. What's it about?"

"He says, 'Andrea, you might consider signing up to a chat room I use sometimes to find photographic models. It's a place where you can talk about your exhibitionist desires with others who enjoy similar things. The site is FreeNeasyChat, simple to register, and I recommend the room Exibitionist/Voyeur. I always sign in as AdultPhotographer.' Sounds fun."

I didn't reply but could see Sarah searching for the site, and starting to fill in the Registration.

"I'm putting your email address, Andrea, age 18, female, what else, oh location UK, we'll leave profile statement and interests for another day. Hm, avatar or photo? Shall we put a nice head and shoulders photo of you?"

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked, a little unsure of the wisdom of this.

"I can edit one of Geoff's photos so people can see how pretty you are but not use it to identify you."

"You mustn't use my real name or give my email out, Sarah?"

"Don't worry, it says the email is never displayed, and we haven't yet chosen your screen name. I want to do that last. There! A nice pretty face for your Avatar. So what shall we call you? AnExhibitionistSubmissiveHumiliationSlut?"

"Sarah!" I exclaimed, half embarrassed, half excited at her declaring publicly my fetishes.

"We don't want to broadcast Exhibitionist or you'll be swamped with requests for pictures or camming."

"How do you know all this stuff?"

"Andrea, I have two older brothers and a twin brother," she said as if that explained everything. "A name. We need a name. Something simple, attractive, expressive of who you are, mysterious, early in the alphabet. Lets see."

We were both silent a while as we thought.

"How about AteenModel?" Sarah suggested.

"Sure," I agreed. I didn't think I'd ever use it. "Why not?"

Sarah tapped away thoughtfully for a bit, then announced, "Done! As soon as we get the confirmation email we can jump in."

Within seconds the email came and Sarah opened the chat room.

We spent the next hour browsing the site, ignoring the chat requests that came in every couple of seconds, scanning the conversation in Geoff's favourite room, giggling at what we read and generally getting turned on at the deliciously outrageous naughtiness. Sarah also emailed Geoff giving him my screen name, and saying she'd register herself as AteenDomme.

Later in the day we met Geoff in the chat room, me using my phone, sat next to Sarah on the computer. Geoff left us both welcome messages on our profile pages, making it obvious that he actually knew us in person, and Sarah and I did the same for him and each other. It was actually quite fun, and we got involved in some very naughty conversation on the main chat page. It was pretty obvious that Sarah Dommed me, and we had so many requests from men on that subject. A lot of older men wanted to be Dommed by Sarah, too.

By now she was dressed in designer fitted jeans and a black polo shirt, her hair in a ponytail, while I was in the open white towel robe over a plain white soft bra and cream bikini cut cotton briefs, feeling very sexy. Every so often Sarah would reach over with her left hand and stroke my right thigh, or my tummy, or even slip her fingers inside the waistband and stroke them through my bush. Whenever she did that I would lean over and kiss her cheek, each time getting closer to the corner of her mouth. Then she did it one more time and my lips brushed the left corner of hers as she turned to face me, our lips together in our first tentative kiss, mouths slightly open. It was soft, warm, loving, tender, sensual and erotic. Our tongues danced hesitantly, flickering and exploring, and I felt Sarah's fingers slip lower to cup my pussy where it was already getting moist. Rocking my hips to rub my wetness against her hand I kissed more passionately, my own hands on the back of Sarah's neck, kissing her hungrily, wanting her tongue to fuck my mouth.

Finally we broke apart, and Sarah leaned in to give me another quick soft kiss on my lips before turning back to the computer. She typed a question into the general chat.

"Which do other girls prefer for lesbian sex, a strap-on or a vibrator?"

That sparked lots of activity and delighted Geoff who was showing a distinctly ungentlemanly dirty kinky side. Meanwhile, Sarah's hand was still inside my briefs against my hot pussy, her middle finger now curled inside me as I rocked and humped against her hand, soaking it and my briefs.

"I think I'm gonna cum!" I gasped, "Sarah, my Princess, do I have your permission to orgasm in your hand?"

In answer Sarah turned her face to me and locked her lips on mine, gently fucking my mouth with her tongue and my pussy with her finger as I came in a series of rippling convulsions, my mewls swallowed by my Mistress.

My hips stilled, heaving chest relaxed, and our lips parted, but Sarah's hand remained passively in my pussy, comforting.

"When may I do that for you?" I asked.

"I'll let you know, slut," she grinned.

"Thank you, my Princess!" I smiled back.

Soon Geoff had to go and signed off with a 'see you on Wednesday', and Sarah and I chatted in private with a few guys and girls, then we too signed off.

On Tuesday morning I got an email from Alice asking me to bring brown heels to our 7pm appointment at the College where she was Head of Art.

"Because the girl has her pubic hair in a trimmed landing strip I'll need to incorporate her bush into the design .. There isn't time to shave her pudenda for a suitable skin surface, even if I had the shaving things ..."

I didn't think Alice was aware just how much it turned me on being discussed as if I couldn't hear, being objectified. A quick glance over to Sarah confirmed that she, on the other hand, did.

We were in Alice's studio classroom at the college, preparing marketing material for her future Body Painting class, and the College Photography teacher, Mr Philips was both recording the transformation and taking the pictures that would be used in the posters and flyers.

Being allowed to strip naked in front of the three of them had already warmed me up, and the soft caress of the paintbrush against my skin, and the feel of three pairs of eyes scrutinising my nakedness added to the heat. The humiliation of being talked about was enough to turn heat into moisture.

The gentle blowing of the aerosol paint on my left shin was both soothing and a kind of promise of things to come as I stood on the table, left foot forward, while Alice painted my lower leg to form a brown boot. She changed to yellow around my knee and then used a brush to add the edges, with suitable shading to give the impression of creased leather. I noticed that Mr Philips was less interested in the forming boot than in my naked bush which about his eye level, and another glance at my fair cousin showed she too saw where he was looking. The welcome attention just added to my arousal.

"You know, Sarah, its going to be difficult to paint the girl's briefs with her turned on like this. Her pussy is oozing and I haven't even touched her tits, arse or cunt," Alice commented.

"Yeah, I know, but it's a cute pussy, and her oozes taste great" Sarah replied straight faced.

"Yes, it is a cute pussy, and I like how she has her pubic hair. Do you prefer girls to have a bush or not, Sarah?"

"I think mostly I like some hair, though the fashion does seem to be for a smooth bald cunt."

"I think variety is quite refreshing. What do you think, Mr Philips?"

"I think this girl's pussy is very pretty and looks sexy in photographs. Of course, a hairless cunt lets the photographer capture all the folds and textures of a girls labia, but a trimmed dark bush like this holds the drops of cum nectar which can glisten like jewels in the right light, just like now," and Mr Philips leaned in to get some close up pictures.

"which do you prefer, Alice? Smooth or a bush?" asked Sarah.

As Alice finished the second leg she glanced over, "On you, Sarah my dear, I think a light down above your pussy but clean and bald below, probably waxed so as not to hurt my tongue. Do you cum a lot of juice, my dear? I should warn you I get very moist!"

I was a bit put out at not being the centre of attention. I mean, there I was, totally naked, the only naked person in the room, and they were having a conversation among themselves that wasn't about me!

On the other hand, it was kind of fun being there while my pretty blonde cousin was being chatted up by Alice.

"Can you squirt when you cum, Alice?" asked Sarah, "I've not been able to do it. I want to know what its like."

"Mr Phillips, close your ears, this is girl talk! None of this leaves this room! Or do I need to send you away to go us coffee?"

"Don't worry about me, Alice, I'm just doing the visuals. My ears are closed, lips sealed. Pretend I'm not here," though he had an obvious boner snaking down his trouser leg. Sarah glanced at it dramatically and grinned at me.

"Andrea doesn't squirt, do you, slut? I should probably set you a masturbation homework task. What dya think, Alice? How often shall I have my slut cousin masturbate?"

Alice stopped painting for a moment and looked directly at my pussy. Mr Philips tok a few pictures of her like that.

"It is a very pretty pussy, Sarah. I assume you own it? Yes, I thought as much. It does need to be exercised. I would suggest a minimum of once every day, probably twice, but I'm sure the slut can manage more often than that. Have you been denying her orgasms? Oh, and I think it best if her masturbation doesn't penetrate, lets keep her nice and tight."

Sarah nodded at Alice's wisdom.

I was ecstatic; being talked about, even praised. My tummy was warming and I could feel the wetness at the top of my thighs.

Alice carried on painting and soon both boots were done. She sprayed a minimal G string effect over my bush edged with a brush, but nothing behind, then a dark red basque with a wide expanse of bare midriff, the top edge detailed in a yellow 'W' barely covering my nipples, a yellow 'W' headband on my forehead and tallow forearms.

While all that dried she took a very small band of blue cloth and measured and trimmed, then fitted it round my hips as a low slung tiny wrap over skirt.

"Wonder Woman!" Alice announced, pleased with herself.

"Very nice!" said Mr Phillips, getting shots from every angle. "How about some pictures of her in a public place?"

"Mm, yes, we could, maybe an older formal building to go with the character? Sarah?"

"Great idea, but do you think we could let Geoff in on it? You know him, right?"

Alice looked at Sarah and smiled, nodding.

Wiping her hands and picking up her mobile, "Hey, it's me. Bring your camera. I have a surprise. Ten minutes? Great!"

So we spent the next hour getting some shots in front of a limestone building in the park, the Museum and Gallery, surrounded by trees and lawns. Nobody watching us seemed to realise that almost all my clothing was just paint. It was fun.

As we were packing away Alice asked Sarah,

"What would you think about Andrea posing for a special drawing session for select clients? Maybe erotic nudes?"

"Oh, no problem, we already do camera club erotica for Geoff, don't we?"

"Our first session is tomorrow, Alice," added Geoff, much to my delight.

When Sarah and I got home we had to sneak past Mum before she noticed the state I was in. I needed a shower to clean of the paint, and of course my dress needed washing before Mum saw it and asked awkward questions about paint in the inside of it. But for now I just left it on the bathroom floor while I enjoyed a long hot shower.

The door to the camera club was unlocked, but bore a notice declaring 'Wednesday Private Session - Invitation Only.' I was excited as I opened the door and went through, the surroundings familiar and recalling the heart swelling arousal of the my last visit. I could feel my pulse thumping, and took Sarah's hand, hoping she would catch some of my sense of anticipation and expectation.

Geoff met us in the large club room that was softly lit for the most part, but with the stage area surrounded by as yet dark umbrella lights. His grin was wide and eyes sparkling as they took in our long coats and high heels, and we dropped our capacious shoulder bags to the floor and went forward to greet him.

"Sarah, my dear," he said softly and took her hands in his, kissing her cheek while looking straight into my eyes. I watched his left hand leave hers and move to the small of her back and slip down to her bum over her coat. I was surprised at how forward he was, but even more surprised that Sarah allowed it. Then he let go of her and reached for my hands, his warm thumbs softly caressing the back of my own hands, his kiss on my cheek gentle but lingering, his breath warm against my face.

"Andrea," he breathed, and I felt him stroke my own bum through my coat.

I felt a little flushed at his greeting and glancing at my fair cousin could tell that she was affected too. This was promising to be an exceptional evening.

Gesturing to a couple of cushioned chairs and small table to the left of the stage area Geoff suggested, "Why don't you sort yourselves out and get comfy; the guys will be here fairly soon. I should tell you there's been a lot of excitement about this session, and when I said the numbers were limited guys kept offering more money to be a part of it. Which means your fee is higher than we discussed, but also the expectations are high!"

"And so they should be!" quipped Sarah, "They're getting a closed session with a beautiful teen model with few inhibitions! Just make sure they behave!" My heart fluttered at the 'few inhibitions' wondering what Sarah had planned.

Geoff just smiled. "Don't worry, Sarah honey, they all know you're in charge. In fact they rather like it."

The room was nice and warm, and I took my coat off, draping it on the back of one of the chairs, then sat to adjust my stockings. I'd gone for dark, seamed hold-ups with black patent three inch stiletto heels which set off my slender shapely legs quite nicely, and contrasted with the pale skin tone of my soft thighs. The black cotton micro-skirt just covered my bum cheeks when standing, which was just as well since the black lacy thong did not. My black sheer full sleeved button front collared blouse was left un-tucked, the black lacy bra showing through and matching the unseen thong. My hair was in a ponytail, and I had black stud earrings and a matching black stone pendant dangling between my breasts, drawing the eye to my cleavage.

"Wow! You make me feel scruffy!" remarked Geoff, indicating his own jeans and blue t-shirt.

"You should see Sarah!" I quipped, grinning up at him.

Both our eyes swivelled to her, and responding she undid her coat, letting it fall to the floor. Glancing over I saw Geoff's jaw drop. He'd never seen Sarah like this.

She was in a PVC outfit: Black shiny basque trimmed in red piping with red laces at the sides and back showing pale skin, a tiny black shiny skirt, black shiny stockings from mid-thigh to black shiny heels. She also had detached sleeves to just above the elbow in black shiny pvc laced in red from the wrist up, with a loop over her middle finger. From her bag she retrieved a black riding crop with red trim.

"Whoa!" was all he said.

Sarah then took from her bag a black one inch wide collar with a row of chrome studs and rings, and she put it on me with the chrome buckle behind my neck.

"I think we're ready," she announced, which was good timing because the door opened and a group of three guys of about thirty walked in each laden with camera bags and in the usual attire of jeans and t shirts. The just stopped when they saw us, then grinned, then went over to the easy chairs to set down their gear, continually glancing back at us.

And that's how it continued until Geoff said everyone had arrived and it was time to start.

He'd set out refreshments on a table at the back; red wine, juices, coffee and tea and a big thermos of water, but nothing edible that might get the cameras dirty or leave crumbs on the subject.

"Okay folks, lets get on with it," announced Geoff loudly, "Girls, if you please?" gesturing to the stage and flipping a switch to turn on the bright lights. "Now remember guys, the girls get copies of every picture; no obscuring each other, no touching the model, and Sarah, that's the blonde, she's in charge of what happens. Be polite, be professional, and I'm sure everyone will get his money's worth. Any questions or requests direct them to me or Sarah, but otherwise, let the Games begin!"

"Geoff, can we have one of those plain, kitchen type wooden chairs on the stage?" He nodded to one of the guys who did as Sarah asked, and she then ordered me to get up there.

We started the shoot with me facing the room but sitting on the reversed chair, my arms folded across the top of the chair back, stockinged legs spread either side, chin cupped in my hands. The small cotton skirt naturally covered between my legs, an area partly obscured by the vertical slats of the chair back, but it seemed to be a sexy enough pose to get the guys excited, which of course excited me. Looking briefly at my cousin I could tell that she was into it too.

"Hands on the chair back and lean backwards," Sarah instructed, and as I obeyed I knew that the black studded collar would be very noticeable.

"Stand up!"

Her tone was delicious, and the way she barked the order had a few guys glancing over at her, obviously liking what was happening. I obeyed quickly, that lovely feeling building in my belly, my hands still on the chair back.

"Right foot on the chair seat!" Up went my foot.

"Move the chair to your right!" I did, dragging it while keeping my right foot on the seat and right hand on the chair back. My left hand went up into my hair.

"Lean over onto your right knee!" This raised the back of my skirt exposing my bum cheeks, bare in the thong. The guys changed position to get some good pictures from behind and below. I loved it.

"Put the chair behind you, turn towards it and drape yourself over its back!" Keeping my feet outside the chair legs with seat pointing away from me I bent forward so my skirt rode up even more, my bare bum now totally exposed, the cheeks separated by the black lace of my thong. The sounds of camera shutters got even faster than before.