Andi and The Camera Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn the chair round, sit on it, and undo your blouse!" I sat with my knees wide apart and slowly, deliberately undid each button from the top all the way down, then slipped the sheer black blouse off and draped it over the chair back. The guys were capturing every move. It was sexy sitting there in my black lace bra and tiny skirt, thong, stockings and heels, but I wanted more, or I should say, less. So did the photographers. Sarah knew it.

"Hm, bra or skirt?" wondered Sarah aloud. "Bra, I think, we need to see your tits, girl. Get them out for everyone!"

Oh how I loved my cousin! Obeying slowly, letting the photographers capture my movements, I reached behind, unhooked, and let the bra fall forwards off my arms before cupping my 34c's tipped with their puckered pointy nipples and light pink one-inch surrounds. The cameras were going like crazy!

"Ok folks, break for refreshments and to load your photos to your laptops," Geoff announced, camera in hand, as he continued to capture the wider scene of both photographers and model.

I got off the stage and joined the guys at the refreshment table, still topless and enjoying it, chatting with the photographers who spent as much time looking at my boobs as my eyes. It was lovely. I got Sarah and me a drink each and joined her.

"You're having fun, huh?" she asked, eyes dancing.

"Oh yeah!"

"How far can I go?"

"Far as you like, enjoy yourself, I trust you," I replied, looking in those beautiful eyes, the pretty face framed in soft golden hair.

"Back to work, people!" prompted Geoff.

Sarah took from her bag a black pvc mask and fitted it over her face, covering from mid forehead to just above her nostrils, but with her pretty eyes looking out, and I returned to the chair and the lights.

Sarah joined me.

There were gasps of surprise and delight. And lots of camera clicking.

"On your knees, slut!"

I knelt in front of her, heart racing.

"Make like a puppy, begging!"

My paws went up in front of me and I draped my tongue out like I was panting.

Sarah lifted my chin with the tip of her riding crop.

"Stand up, place your hands on the chair seat, legs straight!"

I turned away from the guys to face the chair and bent over, my feet wide apart, and felt Sarah use the crop to lift the skirt up, before caressing my bum cheeks with it, and moving it slowly, suggestively over my hot mound. I just knew that she was making sure the guys got a good view.

The crop was teasing my covered pussy lips, and my breathing became soft gasps.

She slipped the crop inside the back of my lace thong, and started working the tiny garment down until she had enough slack to pull it aside and bare my hot puffy lips. The air was cool on my damp folds, despite the hot lights. The crop explored between my lips, parting them, and I could sense the guys getting closer to catch every detail. It felt wonderful.

The crop withdrew.

"Stand up ... face me ... take off your thong ... kneel ... drape your thong on the riding crop!"

I obeyed, hanging the damp scrap over the crop which she held out horizontally from her belly, both of us sideways on to the room, my left side towards the guys.

"Stand up, face the room, hands on head, feet apart!"

As soon as I was in position Sarah rubbed the top of the crop over my belly and up to my breasts, flicking my nipples, then down again to lift the front of my skirt, showing everyone my neatly trimmed dark pubic bush and clean shaved swollen labia.

"Drop the skirt!"

Sarah left the stage area while I undid the skirt and let it fall to the floor, now basically naked apart from the collar, stockings and heels.

"Good slut!" she said as she returned clutching something.

"Hands on head!"

While I obeyed I felt her attach a clamp to my right nipple and tighten it enough to be exquisite, then do the same on the left. Looking down I saw they were silver chrome, joined by a light silver chain. It made me smile.

"Bend over the chair again, facing away, slut!"

She went off again and came back immediately, and bent over as I was I felt a cold wet finger insert itself in my bum hole. It pushed in and out a few times, then a bigger insertion replaced it. Between my legs I saw a tail. A black tail butt plug!

Sarah moved it to one side so the photographers could get a clear view of my aroused pussy from behind, which Sarah again teased with the riding crop, pressing between the puffy wet lips and rubbing up and down.

"Sit on the chair, legs wide!"

I quickly changed position while she attached a red leather leash to a ring on my collar.

"You may masturbate, slut, in front of all these men!"

So help me I couldn't start soon enough.

Holding my outer lips apart from above with two fingers of my left hand, I rubbed circles with my right from the side, making sure not to obscure the guys' view. I felt so aroused and horny I wanted to orgasm right there and then in front of everyone.

"If any guys wanna get their dick out, maybe jerk off, form a line," suggested Sarah.

I didn't think any one would, but after looking at Geoff to see if it was ok a few guys lined up the other side of the lights. Some of them tied handkerchiefs over their noses to hide their identity and there were still plenty of photographers continuing to capture the developing scene, and I noticed that Geoff was covering both us and the club members with his own camera. His would undoubtedly be the most interesting and exciting shots.

While the line was forming most of the photographers used the temporary break to again empty their pictures to their computers, but soon Sarah was getting her volunteers organised.

While I still sat in the chair, legs apart, facing the room, she had the guys line up behind me and to my left with her standing on my right, using the riding crop like a conductors baton to control the proceedings. All the men around me now had their dicks out, and I noticed the change in smell. It wasn't unpleasant, which I'd expected, but kind of earthy and raw, and very sexy. I looked at the three penises to my left, all of them uncut and about five or six inches long, inch or inch and a half wide, but suddenly looking most attractive while their owners stroked them. Still running little circles round my clitoris with my right fingers, I reached out with my left hand to feel the nearest cock. It was warm, almost hot, hard yet soft to the touch, and so alive. I glanced up at Sarah who just nodded, encouraging me to play.

I could tell that the men behind me were also playing with their dicks, and every so often felt what must have been penises plopping on top of my head. Just as I looked back at the cock in my left hand the man to his right suddenly grunted and gasped, pushing his hips towards me. While I turned to look a little spurt of thick white fluid spat out of the hole in his fat cock head, followed by a huge string that flew in slow motion to hit my left cheek with a hot wet splat.

Instinctively I jerked back and heard Sarah cry out, "No! Hold her head still!"

Hands from behind gripped the sides of my head as the cummer spewed rope after rope of heavy thick cum over my left cheek and nose and lips, the new smell filling my nostrils, almost intoxicating. My insides spasmed and I enjoyed the rush of my own small rippling orgasm.

It must have set the others off because the owner of the cock in my hand took control, covering my hand in his, and erupted his own contribution of sperm onto my nose and lips, wetter and spashier but just as hot against my face.

"Open your mouth, slut!" commanded my cousin, the crop under my chin.

As soon as I obeyed the ejaculator rested his tip on my lower teeth and emptied what was left in his balls right onto my tongue.

The third man on my left moved in and dripped a long stream of sperm onto my lips, and the men behind me tilted my head back so he could fill my open mouth. He must have had very large balls because he seemed to keep going for ages, the combined semen overflowing out the right corner of my mouth to drip onto my naked tits.

"Do you spit or swallow?" asked a deep voice behind me, and I closed my mouth to swallow the textured load, feeling it slide down my throat maybe like raw egg. It was nicer than I imagined. I realised that all the while Sarah had been muttering, "fuck, fuck, fuck," over and over.

The hands let go of my head and I felt splashes on my hair that could only mean the guys behind me were jerking themselves again and cumming on me. Little streams of it ran down my forehead to eventually drip off my chin or cheeks to my tits and tummy.

When they had all emptied themselves Sarah moved in front of me and gently kissed my soiled lips, slowly, lingering, sensuous.

The place reeked of sex.

"Very nice, girls, great show!" said Geoff to much agreement. "Time to clean up."

Sarah and I went to our table and used a towel, though there wasn't much I could do about the sperm drying in my hair, and the nipple clamps came off. The photographers packed their kit away, laughing and joking and calling out nice things to us, and soon it was just Geoff, Sarah and me.

"That was great, even better than I expected, to be honest. Here's your fee. A few of the guys chipped in extra as a tip, so you've done really well out of this. You both deserve it."

Sarah took the envelope and while she looked at our earnings his left hand once more went to the small of her back, quickly descending to rest on her bum again, over her pvc skirt. Sarah just carried on ruffling through the money and Geoff reached out his right hand to casually cup my left breast. Following Sarah's lead I pretended to ignore it, even when his thumb started flicking my nipple, making my insides do nice things again.

"You know, Sarah, we could do a great shoot of you in this lovely get-up you have on ...?" Geoff half asked, half suggested while his left hand slipped under her skirt to stroke her bum through just the pvc briefs, his right hand openly pinching and gently twisting my engorged and slightly sore left nipple.

"Oh, I don't know, " she replied and mirrored on my right nipple what Geoff was doing to left. His left was roaming freely across her bum over her briefs. "Do you particularly like this costume?" she asked him, looking him in the eye while both of them were twisting my nipples.

"Yes, I do. I like how you have such a lovely expanse of creamy thigh showing from the leggings to the skirt, " his fingers stroking her bare right thigh, "and I like the contrasting colours, the red and black, and how your beautiful pale skin shows between the lacings, here," his left hand fingers now tracing the lacing from her right hip to the top of the basque. "The red piping on the cups here outline your breasts nicely," tracing the edges around her right boob, "though if it was more sheer we would get a hint of the nipple beneath?" and he pressed and circled where her nipple must be under the pvc.

"That would be too obvious," she replied.

"Whereas," said Geoff as his fingers trailed from her breast to her waist, "the skirt teasingly hides the knickers beneath," and he lifted the front of her skirt, "which cover the treasure between your thighs," his little finger holding the skirt up, his thumb rubbing up and down her mound, "cover the treasure too well for my taste?"

"You like to taste?" Sarah replied, provocatively.

"I'm a connoisseur, " and his right hand left my nipple to dip two fingers between my sodden labia, extracting a sticky gob of fluid which he brought to his tongue, "Andrea is delicious; slightly sweet with a hint of tang."

"Yes, I know," said Sarah, copying and sucking her fingers clean.

"And you, my dear Sarah," here Geoff's right hand gently pulled the top of her pvc knickers away from her belly so that his left hand could slip inside and curve under her body, "are very aroused too, nicely wet, and," he withdrew wet fingers which went to his lips, "mm sweet and full flavoured."

Geoff put his right hand in this time to retrieve more honey which he generously offered to me.

I hungrily slurped up my first taste of my cousin, sighing contentedly through my nose.

Geoff's left hand returned inside Sarah's briefs and it was clear that he was masturbating her.

I reached over to rub his obvious erection, but he stopped me with, "Not until I get to fuck you both," and at that Sarah quivered with an orgasm.

Geoff pulled his hand free and sucked the fingers clean.

Slightly dazed we went to finish getting ready to go and said our thanks. We'd both enjoyed an amazing evening. We were dressed and in coats, packed and ready to go.

"Andrea, if you need to talk to someone about how you're feeling about all of this, being photographed naked and doing pornography, there's a woman in that chat room, user name 'MomOfTeenDau' who might be helpful."

We again said thanks and left, not talking much on the way home. It was quite a big high to come down from.

Once we got home we called out 'hi' to mum who was in the sitting room with the TV on, and headed upstairs. Sarah showered first and changed into pjs. After my shower I slipped on a towel robe and sat at the computer, opening up the chat room, but MomOfTeenDau wasn't on line. Instead we decided to shop on-line for more sexy gear. We did get an email from Geoff saying the pictures had come out really well, and he was setting up an album on line so we could see them and save them.

"Sarah, Princess, I thought you reckoned Geoff was old and gross?"

Sarah just laughed, and bought some more toys on the internet.

We got to the venue in plenty of time on Friday and gave our names at the Club Reception; there were tickets set aside for us.

"Ah, you're with the Hen Party!" remarked the pretty red haired girl. "we really are sold out tonight. I hear the Main Act is really good, he's very popular and has been offered his own TV series. I think you'll have a fun evening." And then she was giving her attention to the next people behind us.

"What's this about a Hen Do?" I asked Sarah, since she and Geoff had arranged everything.

"I don't know, Geoff just said that Alice had some friends coming and we could join them, maybe that's it?" She seemed as bewildered as I was.

We made our way over to the doors that lead into the auditorium. It seemed more like a theatre than a club, but once past the guys checking tickets we saw that instead of theatre seats in rows, there were lots of tables of various sizes set with white linen and red velvet cushioned chairs around, like a restaurant but arranged to focus on the stage which at the moment was obscured by a heavy red velvet curtain. It felt very posh and I was glad that we'd dressed up.

Sarah looked gorgeous with her golden hair pinned up, a black silk buttoned long sleeve blouse open to just above her bra and short black leather skirt, dark stockings and patent leather black heels, a gold pendant in the middle of her chest and gold drop earrings. I'd opted for a pink silk choker and pink knitted dress, rather like a sweater that came to mid thigh, clingy and showing off my body shape rather well, and the scarlet silk bra and thong set could be made out through it, picking up the colour of my heels. I felt smart but sexy, teasing but classy. Like Sarah I had spent some of our most recent earnings the day before on clothes and jewellery, in my case ruby and gold ear studs.

"Ah, the two sexiest girls in the whole club!" That was Geoff who was suddenly standing between us, kissing Sarah's cheek to his left, and then mine to his right. I felt his hand softly explore my bum and had no doubt he was doing the same with my cousin.

"I'm working tonight," and he gestured to the camera hanging from his shoulder, "so Alice will look after you. She's got that table of eight second row from the stage," and looking where he nodded I could see her with a group of women in short black dresses apart from one in white with a silver tiara on her dark hair. I guessed she must be the bride.

With a smack on the bum to send us in the right direction we went over join them, and Alice greeted us warmly before making introductions of first names. Their ages ranged from one around mine and Sarah's age to thirties, so mostly mid twenties. They had already started drinking and were in good spirits. I expected to have a fun evening.

Since we weren't actually in the hen party Sarah and I were at the end of the table, on the left as we faced the stage, and waiters brought bottles of red and white wine with glasses to the tables shortly before the curtain went up. That's when I realised it was going to a cabaret kind of show and sat back to enjoy it, holding Sarah's left hand in my right and sipping red wine. What a lovely treat this was.

A middle aged comedian came on stage to polite applause and started telling some very naughty jokes which had the girls of the hen party in stitches; they were even doing a bit of heckling. The house lights had gone down but looking round I could see that it was a grown-ups only evening which was fine with me. I'd been feeling very 'adult' recently. Geoff was busy getting shots of the comedian from the floor and also the audience reaction.

The act finished with a flourish and extremely rude joke that sent him off stage with much louder applause than when he'd come on, and he got three curtain calls.

Next were some dancing girls in minimal costumes who were fun and lively and very pretty to watch, and they too got a great reception and an encore. It was a great evening's entertainment. Then the Main Act was announced, 'Mesmerising Mike', a hypnotist.

Oh, what a shame. It had been building so nicely but I couldn't help feel disappointed, and scoffed a bit too loud that hypnosis was a load of rubbish, just when there was a quiet lull. Oops.

On came Mike making his not very believable claims that, "what you are about to see tonight is real hypnosis, not faked, and the volunteers from the audience have to be prepared to accept the consequences. I can't make anyone do anything against their will but I can suggest an alternative reality that with the right subjects will be totally convincing to them ... so with that warning, do I have some volunteers? To the stage, please!"

There was a kind of interval while he sorted out his accomplices who'd obviously been planted in the audience, then the lights dimmed again and he began.

I had to admit it was actually very entertaining. He had a older woman who thought she was a cat and could only meow, a guy who thought everyone else's hands were really dirty and wouldn't shake hands with anyone, another guy who thought all the other volunteers were talking trees, another sitting in a chair thinking he's driving his car and all the others are driving really badly. It was fun but obviously just good acting and improvising. I wasn't the only sceptical one; the bride went off to the toilets, plonking her tiara on my head since I was at the end of the table.

"That's the end of Part One, folks. After the break we'll have just one volunteer and try to help them overcome their inhibitions, so ...?"

The lights went down, and soon a spotlight was sweeping the floor while dramatic music rang out, and in a booming voice Mike announced from the stage, "Who will be our volunteer, the Star of the Show?"

Everyone was following the Spot and I gasped as it swept over me and a cheer went up. Apparently it really caught the tiara I was still wearing. The beam moved on but a chant was growing around me .. "Bride! Bride! Bride!" They obviously mistook me for her. The Spot returned and fixed me in its unwavering stare.

"Will the beautiful bride come on up?" boomed Mike looking at me from centre stage.

I smiled and shook my head, but Sarah kept shoving me and the cries of "Bride! Bride!" got louder.