Andi and the Unruly Class Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They did as I asked, but the mood was a little flat, and while I was wondering how to recapture the flair that had so impressed Mr Cosgrove, in he came, a firm but quiet knock on the door announcing his arrival.

"Don't mind me, I'm just observing," he announced and took a seat near the back but a few desks to the right of Dave, a notepad and pen in front of him.

"So, any questions from our last session?" I asked brightly, and got silence in return. "Hm, ok, so er, what was the main idea conveyed in the last chapter of our text ... Alicia?" I asked the slim dark haired girl in the middle of the front row.

She took a breath, sat up straighter in her seat, and began hesitantly, but encouraged by a few supportive comments from around her soon gave a pretty good account, which was picked up by Sandra, the curvy blond sitting to her right. The baton then passed naturally to the red headed Sarah who looked across Alicia to challenge the assertions of the other two girls.

I smiled at them, delighted, and asked, "well boys? Are you going to leave it to the girls or do you have anything to add?"

Brian, from behind Sandra, picked it up and soon they were all chipping in, showing a suitable depth of understanding and interest, and even the dark haired Peter and John joined in, though they were usually quiet in front of the others. I wasn't sure if it was because they were both skinny where Dave looked like the rugby player that he was, while Brian was a school middle distance runner.

After a few minutes I summarised the discussion so far and started to go through the last of the new material from the back page of the handout. As I talked I felt that they deserved a reward for looking so good for me, so under the guise of wandering the room to be amongst them and spend a moment at each desk I strolled across towards Mr Cosgrove as I talked, looking each student in the eye while making the points one by one, then turned to come back the other way.

Now that my back was to the Deputy Head, I casually peeled aside the soft green sweater so that my breasts were now covered only by the one layer of the thin cotton t shirt. I could feel my nipples pucker as I did it, and my tummy again did nice things as I attempted to expose myself to my class with the Deputy Head in the room. It was heady stuff, and every one of them stared at my tits. I managed to end up near Dave at the back, but turned away from Mr Cosgrove enough to allow all my boys and girls a good long look.

Finally wrapping up my summary I covered my chest again and returned to the front of the class.

"So if you'd like to make some notes on that, let's say for five minutes, then we'll move on? I hope you were all able to see the main points," I told them, sitting at my desk while they busied themselves adding to my written notes with words of their own.

Mr Cosgrove came over and leaned his hands on my desk, a position that gave him an exceedingly good view down my top. I didn't think he'd be able to tell that I wasn't wearing a bra.

"That was fine, Miss Kay. Perhaps after you dismiss them you could come to my study for a few minutes to go over my observations? But don't worry, I'm very happy with how it went." Smiling, he made for the door, turning to say to the class, "Well done everyone. Carry on like that next week." And then he was gone.

A collective sigh rose spontaneously from almost everyone, and a few grins broke out.

"Miss, I thought he had you busted a couple a times there!" quipped Brian, and Sandra added, "and that walk through with your sweater open!"

I laughed and grinned, and opened the sweater again, rising from behind my desk to perch my bum against it facing them all. I was again rewarded with seven pairs of eyes examining my thinly clad tits.

"So Miss Kay, that was an interesting way of getting round the dilemma of having Mr C in our lesson." He smiled, and the others turned sideways to watch him and also keep me in sight. They sensed and interesting exchange about to happen, as indeed did I.

"Thank you Dave," I replied.

"What were your instructions for this lesson?" he asked.

I knew that he knew. That he wouldn't have forgotten a single detail. But I was having fun, and decided to push him a little, to provoke a reaction. Leaving out the mention of mid thigh skirt, hold up stockings and thong, I answered,

"T shirt or sweater top but no bra all day."

"Yes. And what have you worn?"

"A t shirt top and sweater, Dave."

"Did I say a t shirt AND sweater, or t shirt OR sweater?"

"Um, you said OR."

"Did you obey completely and fully, like you promised the Deputy Head?"

"I didn't wear a bra?" I added, wanting to gain at least some credit for obedience.

"Did you obey completely and fully?" There was no 'Miss Kay' now.

"No Dave, I didn't."

"Does that make you a 'good girl'? Not doing as you were ordered?"

"No Dave, it doesn't. Sorry." My face was lowered and my voice sounded chided, but I was loving this. I thought everyone in the class must have noticed how he said I'd been ordered. And also how my reply accepted the orders. It made my insides tingle with excitement.

"So actually you're a naughty girl, aren't you?"

"Yes Dave, I'm a naughty girl." Fuck, this felt good.

"And what happens to naughty girls?" Uh-oh.

"They get punished?" I asked, raising my eyes, and even I could hear a note of worry in my answer.

There was a moment's silence.

"So which is it? T shirt, or sweater?"

"T shirt," I replied quickly.

Again silence. They all looked at me. Dave looked at me. He said nothing. He started to drum his fingers on his desk.

Jolted into action, I pulled the sweater off my shoulders and down my arms, dropping it on the desk behind me.

"Put your hands on your head."

I did as I was told.

"Walk slowly through the room past everyone's desk. Take your time."

I took a pace from my desk when Dave said, "Stop!"

I hesitated, hands still on my head.

"What are you wearing under your skirt?"

"A black lace thong."

"Why?"

"Because you told me to yesterday."

"I told you to the day before, to be worn yesterday. I didn't tell you to wear it today. Why did you wear it?"

"Because I wanted to. Because I liked wearing one yesterday."

"Is it because you enjoyed showing it yesterday?"

"Yes, Dave."

"Tuck the back of your skirt up into your waistband to expose your bum, then put your hands on your head and walk the room."

I quickly did what he wanted, and hands on head began my own little walk of shame, each of my students smiling or grinning but looking mostly at the protruding nipples proudly poking my thin white top, and presumably at my almost naked bum once I passed them.

When I got to Dave's desk he stopped me again.

"Did I give you permission to wear the thong?"

"No Dave, you didn't."

"Take it off."

There was a gasp.

Dropping my hands to my sides I slid the black lace thong over my hips and down my thighs, stepping carefully out of it. Dave held out his hand and I dropped the warm, damp scrap of garment into his open palm.

"Go back to your desk and kneel in front of it facing us, hands on your head."

Again I did as I was told, walking away from them, giving them another great view of my bare bum.

"Do you wish to carry on with our deal, or do you want out?"

How could I back out now? I'd already paid so much to keep my side of the deal, and now Dave was offering to let me cancel the arrangement just when I needed them to pay up? I knew he was manipulating me, but I really didn't have much of a choice.

"Carry on the deal, Dave."

"I did tell you that disobedience would be punished. But first, your orders for next week. During Inspection you may wear anything of your own choosing from the waist up. Below, you will continue with the hold up stockings and short skirt, but no briefs. At any time next week. You will not wear any panties or knickers or bikini bottoms; nothing. If your period is due you may use tampons. Understood?"

"Yes Dave, no knickers at all next week."

"Now, lift your top above your tits, to prove that you're not wearing a bra."

So help me I did. Willingly. Stupidly. Hungrily.

I bared my tits to the whole class.

"Hands on your head."

There was silence. Total silence. Like a collective holding of breath.

I could feel the blood rushing through my veins, the cool air on my skin, on my tummy, bare bum, on my tits. My nipples were puckered to hard points and I needed to squeeze my thighs together.

"Fuck!" came a quiet murmur, I think it was Sandra, away to my left. I looked up at their stunned faces.

"Fuck!" repeated a deeper voice, Brian behind her.

"Yes, FUCK!" agreed a third voice, and also to my left I knew that was Alicia.

"Oh yes! FUCK!" added John to my right.

"Ha ha, Fuck is right! And you losers are behind the front row. We girls get the best view!" Sarah taunted John from her seat in front of him.

"I knew she had a peachy arse, but FUCK! Those TITS!" Peter was almost drewling, having a great view from almost in front of me, just behind Alicia.

Dave

Fair hair, Rugby player

Brian Peter John

slim dark hair, runner Skinny dark hair Skinny dark hair

Sandra Alicia Sarah

curvy blond Slim brunet Red head

Miss Andrea Kay

And that's how we finished the lesson. They stared, commented, chatted, and I knelt there in front of them.

When the bell went, they left, happy and grinning and staring at me and my bare boobs, but Dave stayed long enough to get my phone from my bag and copy down my number. "I'll message you tonight," he said, patting me on the head. "Good girl."

As he left, I got up, straightened my clothing, put the sweater back on and headed for Mr Cosgrove.

SATURDAY

I met Dave in the car park to the Velvet Club as arranged. Parking up, I saw no other cars, just a pretty looking motorcycle with L plates and guessed he'd arrived on that.

Climbing out of my car I was glad that I'd gone for the casual Saturday morning look, in clean jeans, sandals, and yellow round neck t shirt. I had a medium sized shoulder bag in brown leather at my right hip and wore the strap over my left shoulder so that it separated and emphasised my c-cup breasts, while the padded white t-shirt bra ensured that I didn't look tarty.

I saw Dave waiting at a black service door and walked over.

"Hi," I greeted.

"Hello Miss Kay," he replied, a warm smile playing on his lips. The door was unlocked and he lead the way. "Shall we go in?"

I nodded and followed him along a plain corridor painted an off-white colour, passing a number of closed doors on both sides.

"These are store rooms for the bar stock and kitchens," he told me over his right shoulder while leading me deeper into the building.

"The performers' dressing rooms," he added as we stepped into two large connected rooms equipped with mirrors, lights, clothes rails, seats and dressing tables and all sorts of stage paraphernalia.

Then it was along a wide passageway past another couple of doors, "Offices," Dave said, and into the actual club.

Here we stopped and I gazed around the large room laid bare in daytime working flourescent lighting. It looked so business like, with little atmosphere right now, but I could easily imagine how it would feel in its proper setting. At the moment a couple of girls dressed in cleaning tabards over jeans and t shirts were vacuuming the plush dark carpet and polishing furniture.

"We have different types of sitting area as you can see. Small tables with chairs, higher tables with stools, bar stools, and standing areas. Those raised stages are for the performers. Usually topless girls on those two, guys dancing on that one over there, and then the cage for special acts. Sometimes audience members dancing, sometimes special guest acts, novelties, always unannounced, a surprise to the clubbers, no promise of how good it will be or the content. But with the noise of the music from over there," and here he pointed away to our left, to a DJ stand, "the acts are visual only."

"Its very impressive, Dave," I commented, "it's a wonder you get any homework done!"

"Ha ha, I'm not actually allowed in here when we're open, its 21 and over, but yes I can go anywhere the other side of this door. I've been helping Dad out since I was fourteen. But he's very strict. He says a good education is like a free pass to life. Only a fool throws it away. Homework always gets done."

As we turned to go back towards the offices I cast a last look over my shoulder, at the Cage, curious thoughts already creeping into my mind.

"Hey Dad!"

"Hi Son," I heard the exchange and turned to look where I was going. Dave was hugging and older version of himself, and as they moved apart I could see where the son got it from. Where Dave had an aura, an indefinable quality, the mature version had it in full measure. I could almost feel the power radiating from this man.

I couldn't help myself, I had to lower my eyes as he scrutinised me.

"Dad, this is my English teacher, Miss Kay."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Miss Kay." The voice was deeper than Dave's with a resonance, and I risked a glance up at his face. He was smiling, such a charming smile, and I found myself grinning back.

"Pleased to meet you too, Sir."

"My, but she's a pretty one, David. And a natural?"

"Yes, Dad, a natural submissive and exhibitionist." I looked over at Dave, surprised and shocked at his words. Not that his description was wrong, but shocked to hear him say it, and so confidently, that he should have discerned my weaknesses so easily.

I found myself blushing yet again, my face lowered.

"What a lovely reaction! She really is cute. Is she your pet?"

I do so love it when men talk about me like this.

"Well, Miss Kay? Are you my pet?"

Again I didn't try to fight it. I just went with how I was feeling. How they were making me feel.

"Yes, Dave, I am your pet." I raised my eyes to his as I said it, again throwing out a challenge.

He met my gaze with his charming smile.

"Good girl. But not yet, Miss Kay. If you want to be my pet you have to ask me if I will accept you, and I'm not sure I want a pet right now. Anyway, its no light thing. You shouldn't choose it on the spur of the moment. Take some time to think about it. If you want it, you may ask me again, but not today."

Dave's dad nodded his approval of his son's handling of the situation, gave me an appraising look, and went into what must have been his office, leaving the door open.

Dave made a gesture to me and I followed, Dave behind me.

"So what brings you here, Miss Kay?" asked Mr Jordan as he reclined in the comfortable looking black leather office chair behind his imposing wooden desk.

"Um, I noticed that you didn't attend the Parents Evening for Dave and wanted to catch up with you, and also I was curious about this place and your son offered to show me around?" I ground to a halt. Something about the look on Mr Jordan's face suggested I was talking too much.

"Sit down." He gestured to the two chairs in front of us across the desk from him. "Let's catch up now."

I sat in what looked very like a dining chair, and Dave closed the door before doing the same on my left.

"Dave has been an attentive student," I began, then again faltered at a look from Mr Jordan, who interrupted me with,

"So David, how's class going?" I blushed, realising that instead of me reporting on Dave's progress, he was going to report on mine.

"She's a good teacher, Dad. Her notes for our present assignment are easy reading and seem to have impressed Mr Cosgrove, you know, the Deputy Head? And everyone in class thinks she has great legs and nice tits."

"I'm sure the legs are easy to appreciate, but how do you know she has great tits, David?"

"I got her to show us. It wasn't difficult. Like I said, she's a natural submissive and exhibitionist," and Dave went on to explain to his dad our Inspection deal.

Mr Jordan looked thoughtful. "But you think she's a good teacher?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, Dad. We should all get good grades with her, I reckon."

"Then we must protect her job. I don't intend to see her get fired." I listened to their exchange as if I was an outsider, as if it wasn't me they were discussing. Then Mr Jordan fixed me with that look.

"Miss Kay, take off your top." Shit! There was no deal here, no quid-pro-quo. It was an order.

And yes, I obeyed. First I put my bag down on the floor beside the chair after lifting the strap over my head, then gripping the hem with both hands I lifted the yellow t shirt up and off, dropping it on the bag. I sat there facing Mr Jordan in just a padded t shirt bra above the waist, hands in my lap.

"Now you may tell me how David is doing in your class, Miss Kay."

It was very weird, trying to be professional and give a parent feedback while wearing just a bra on top, but as I talked I pretended I was in a bikini and we just happened to meet at a swimming pool.

As I paused for breath he added, "Take off your bra."

Oh fuck! If you're going to do it, make it good, I thought, so I continued talking and while describing Dave's strengths I undid my bra and let it fall in my lap before dropping it on top of my t shirt as if I were putting down a notebook. It felt so erotic, so wrong, so inappropriate. My nipples were tightened to points and my tummy was flipping. I wanted more.

Mr Jordan listened carefully, eyes scanning my breasts every so often before returning to my eyes which he studied knowingly. When I finished talking, he put his desk phone on speaker and punched three numbers.

"Deborah? Be a sweetheart and get me the number of the Head of David's school?" He terminated the call. "I'm going to tell the Head what a great job you're doing, Miss Kay."

Just then Mr Jordan's mobile phone buzzed, and consulting it he dialled the desk phone but didn't connect.

"How did you get the Head's number? Its not listed?" I asked, but he gave me look as if to say, "You can't be serious."

"Miss Kay, come here and kneel down." He gestured to his side of the desk. While I got up and walked round naked from the waist up and shooting an enquiring look at Dave, he continued, "You're going to suck my cock while I talk to your Head Teacher, understand?"

I just nodded and sank to my knees between his thighs. He had very strong thighs. I heard him connect the call on speaker again, and then it was ringing. I quickly undid Mr Jordan's belt and the band of his trousers and pulled down the zip as quietly as I could just as the phone was answered. I recognised the voice.

While they engaged in opening pleasantries I fished out the large soft member from his shorts and laid it on my tongue, looking up at Mr Jordan and meeting his eyes. Then I closed my mouth around it and moved my tongue against it as it firmed and grew in length. The penis had been almost as long as my hand when I placed it on my tongue, light tan in colour with very few veins showing, fat as a tube of toothpaste with a beautifully shaped head, but now it was probably half as wide again, and at least twice as long and rigid like a velvet covered rod but so alive.

I started to move my head forward and back a few inches at a time, enjoying the cock's warmth and texture, its feel and smell, and noticed Dave sitting on the edge of the desk to my left, watching me.

"Your Miss Kay came to see me, wanting to let me know how things are going in my David's class,"

"And is everything ok, Mr Jordan?"

"Quite satisfying at the moment. I can see what David enjoys about her classes. She has an exquisite way of getting her tongue round things." Mr Jordan stood up slowly with my lips wrapped round his fully erect penis, my mouth stretched wide to accommodate him.