Andi and the Unruly Class Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good to know, Mr Jordan, thank you." He started to pump his hips slowly, fucking my face while Dave watched.

"I wanted you to know that I appreciate what she's showing my son, and expect her to continue to be his teacher until his examinations. You will arrange that?"

"Yes, if that's what you want," my Head teacher replied, clearly wary of upsetting Mr Jordan.

"And after that, I will continue to take an interest in her and I would like it known." He paused. "So what will your instructions be to Miss Kay?"

"Why, to keep on with what she's doing, and to keep you satisfied."

"That sounds perfect, thank you." And Mr Jordan rang off.

"Ring Mr Cosgrove, Dad?" suggested Dave.

"Deborah? The Deputy Head's number now please?" All the while pushing in and out of my mouth.

By the time we all heard Mr Cosgrove pick up I was cradling Mr Jordan's heavy balls in my right hand and slowly pumping the shaft of his manhood with my left. He was letting me do all the work now and sank back into his chair with his knees wide. I moved my palms to his thighs and sank my mouth down onto his erection then back up, tongue caressing the soft flesh just short of the enormous swollen bulb of his cock head, again listening to the parent of one of my pupils discussing me now with my Deputy Head. I looked up into Mr Jordan's eyes, wanting him to know how much I was enjoying this.

A movement to my left caught my eye and glancing that way I could see that David was masturbating. His hand was steadily sliding up and down a cock that had to be the equal of the his Dad's that was in my mouth.

Holding Mr Jordan's cock in my right hand and keeping my mouth on him, I reached over with my left and spread the pre-cum from David's wanking round the boy's glans, then took over his stroking. David moved closer so that the tip of his dick was almost touching my left cheek. I stopped bobbing my face on his Dad's cock but held the fat end in my mouth, working him with my tongue and right hand, my left jerking Dave who now pressed the drewling end against my cheek.

"Yes Daniel," I heard Mr Jordan say, "your Miss Kay is quite exceptional. David told me how much his class enjoy having her, how much she's showing them, but until I met her today I didn't fully get just how talented she is."

"Ha ha yes, they did respond very well while I was observing, I was impressed myself. And of course it doesn't hurt that she's nice to look at. Have you seen her legs? She's only just started to dress less severely in school, taken to wearing shorter skirts and softer tops, and the result is great."

"Is that your doing, Daniel?" Mr Jordan looked up at Dave, knowing it was his instructions not the Deputy Head's.

"Oh no, she just started last week. Maybe she just got a burst of self confidence. When she was in my office I could swear she was mildly flirting with me, even asked if I thought she could get away with shorter skirts!"

"I do hope you encouraged her, Daniel."

"Well of course, but not until after our Inspection this week. Can you imagine giving her a daily skirt inspection, scrutinising how much leg she's showing?" Mr Cosgrove sounded like he was getting lost in his imagination. Dave just grinned at me and his Dad. If only the Deputy Head knew!

Mr Jordan was saying, "Having now met her, I can tell that she's a sub. If you told her to come to your office each morning for you to inspect what she's wearing she won't object or make a complaint." He looked me in the eye and raised an eyebrow. Mouth filled with his cock I nodded my obedience.

"You sound very sure of that?" there was uncertainty in Mr Cosgrove's voice.

"It's my business to read girls and understand their sexuality and limits. If you're not confident because of the professional risks, take it slow. But you'll find her happily compliant. One thing though, I don't want her career put at risk. She's under my protection now, for what she's doing for my son."

"Understood. But you think it'll be ok for me to have a VERY close look at what she's wearing, every morning?"

"Yes, but don't try to tell her WHAT to wear. Ok Daniel, got to go ... I've a feeling something's about to cum up. Bye." He rang off.

I thought my mouth was about to be filled but it wasn't Mr Jordan who was about to cum.

Dave was getting almost frantic in my left hand and looking in his face I could see that he'd been desperately holding back.

Pulling his cock from my hand he reached across his body with his left and grabbed a fistful of my hair, and pumped his engorged shaft with his right, his glans heavy on top of my head just above my hairline.

While I held the tip of his Dad's cock in my mouth, Dave pumped spurt after spurt of hot semen onto my head.

It sat there a moment then slid in a big lump down my face past my left eye to my chin, landing as a dollop on my left breast before sliding further onto my jeans thigh. And still he kept pumping, more and more, now moving his dick to the other side of my hair before oozing the last few gobs of cum onto my forehead between my eyes, and onto my left cheek avoiding where his Dad's equally huge tip fucked my mouth.

I could almost feel myself cumming, but was interrupted by a sudden tensing of Mr Jordan and a foretaste of semen splashing onto my tongue, followed by a huge gout of sperm spraying into my mouth. Opening my mouth as wide as I could and tilting my head back I felt two strong hands gripping me roughly by the hair and while Dave's flow petered out his Dad's just sprayed and sprayed hot thick and slimy, covering my face where Dave hadn't.

My left hand was clamped firmly between my thighs while my right held Mr Jordan's left bum cheek, so hard and hot and muscled beneath my fingers.

Finally they were both empty and Mr Jordan wiped his cock head clean on my hair, Dave copying him on my left side.

"Wow!" was all I could say, still kneeling topless in front of them, my hair and face slathered in semen which had also dripped onto my tits and jean clad thighs.

Looking up at Mr Jordan as he took his seat again, all done up, I muttered a "thank you, Sir" and glanced over to his son who was also discreetly put away. It was just me who was a half naked mess.

"That was quite satisfactory," replied Mr Jordan, but in a tone that suggested high praise. "David will take you to the washroom to clean up. If you have a request to make of me, now is a good time; I'll consider it."

So I made a little request, receiving a nod in reply.

Luckily there was no one else around, and Dave took me to the washroom attached to the performers dressing rooms. He stayed, and I could see him in the mirror watching me while I fished my phone from my bag and took a few mirror selfies, topless with face and hair glazed in thick white semen. Putting the phone on the counter I used damp paper towels to wipe my face, tits and belly. Not knowing what to do with the spunk in my hair, I left it for the moment, instead scraping the semen off my jeans with my fingernails before wiping the damp cloth clean.

"You look incredibly sexy covered in cum, and you look incredibly sexy cleaning up."

It was a statement, nothing more. "Thank you, Dave."

"What made you say you were my pet?"

"I suppose I got caught up in the excitement, the eroticism," I replied, sliding my bra up my arms.

"No! Don't get dressed yet. I'm still enjoying looking at you. You really do have very nice tits."

I smiled at his reflection in the mirror and stood a little straighter, pulling my shoulders back.

"I want to see you naked."

I smiled again at Dave's reflection and leaned forward, my hands on the counter. I wanted to hear him say it more directly, to make it an order. Looking in his eyes I knew he understood my needs. I waited patiently.

Tilting his head slightly to the left as if considering me, Dave waited, too.

"Undo your jeans, Miss Kay." Dave picked up my phone.

"Yes Sir," and still facing the mirror above the basin I undid the button, my fingers pressing against my pussy as they drew the zipper down. Dave appeared to be filming me.

"Take your jeans off, Miss Kay."

Stepping back and out of the sandals I leaned forward, bending at the hips, and peeled the denim down my thighs and below my knees then stood up, lifting my legs to step out of the jeans before kicking them away to my left. I didn't think Dave would approve of my sensible cream coloured bikini cut cotton briefs, but his orders for no knickers didn't apply until Monday.

"Take your knickers off for me, Miss Kay."

"Yes sir, I'll take my knickers off for you David Jordan, your teacher Miss Kay will get naked on your orders, David Jordan."

Fuck it felt good to say that and I could feel the excitement boiling inside me.

Smiling again at his reflection I slid my hands down my hips inside my briefs and pulled them to my knees, letting them drop to the floor. I knew Dave could see my naked bum quite clearly being only a few steps away, but the mirror was too short to let him see my neatly trimmed shaped dark bush. I could hardly wait to show him.

"Will you get naked any time I order it, Miss Kay?" he asked, possibly surprised at my eagerness.

"Yes, David Jordan. We know your fathers orders and I trust you both. I promise to strip naked on your orders any time you say, David Jordan." I couldn't wait any longer, and turned to face him.

"Nice. Very nice."

Dave looked my body over, slowly, calmly, appraising. "You'd be a great soft porn pin-up, Miss Kay," panning the phone slowly from head to toe then back.

I just grinned. If only he knew that I'd already done that as a teenager of about his present age.

"I'm going to fuck you. Do you consent, Miss Kay?"

"Yes, David Jordan, I consent to you fucking me." I wondered what it would feel like to have that massive beautiful cock inside me.

In answer, Dave put down the phone and stepped up to me, grabbing my right knee in his left hand and raising my leg so high my thigh was against my ribs, while undoing himself with his right. A couple of pumps and he was already hard enough, and without ceremony thrust his swollen manhood straight into my hot wet willing cunt.

"Oh fuck!" I muttered, wrapping my arms round his neck, responding to his hard strokes moving my hips in time, inviting his huge length deeper. He filled me so beautifully, stimulating my insides, and I felt his strong right hand grab my boob roughly, squeezing the breast then the nipple before twisting it. I gasped in pleasure and he moved to squeeze my throat and the pleasure intensified as I held my breath against his grip.

I have no idea how long he kept fucking me. I lost count of my own mini orgasms sweeping through me, tightening the walls of my vagina against the massive intruder, but eventually he stiffened, and with a grunt unleashed his young hot seed deep inside me until I could feel it spilling out onto my thighs. He spurted over and over, pumping thick cum deep inside, every thrust of his huge cock squeezing waves of his sperm from my overflowing pussy and down my wet thighs.

When he was empty he pulled out, and without instructions I dropped to my knees and licked and sucked his gorgeous member clean, wiping it dry with my hair.

Dave stepped back. "Thank you, Miss Kay, You can leave as soon as you're ready." And with a quick grin he was gone.

To be continued ...