Andi Becomes a Stripper Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife puts teaching on hold and proceeds down the rabbit hole.
1.4k words
4.26
24.3k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bikeymoy
bikeymoy
101 Followers

Andi had the surgery, indeed having had the 600cc high profile saline implants installed. They were fabulously big and round and awe inspiring, but I couldn't help but think they were a big mistake. I mean, once her modeling ended (I figured in a few years or sooner) and teaching began, she'd look ridiculous. What principal would put her in charge of teaching horny middle school kids? Obviously she'd have to have them removed. I wasn't looking forward to that reality for just about every reason YOU can imagine. We used to have such a logical, cut-and-dried plan for our future together. Now, I was filled with trepidation, whenever I considered the impending drama and the impact of all this.

Andi was super excited, though. She loved her new tits, her friend, Krissy, loved her new tits, her agent loved her new tits... hell, I loved her new tits, too! But, I knew they had come with a price exceeding anything financial. And it was hard at first, but I had to force myself to quit thinking about all the negatives... just go with the flow, day by day... for my own sanity. For all practical purposes, I had to quit being so practical... nuts, I know!

Though she'd had a fairly major surgery that brought her to an E/F cup, her recovery was surprisingly quick and it had to be, because the calendar shoot was two months later. Andi was back to partying and staying out late almost every night again. I was amazed at her resilience, but unbeknownst to me she'd had a lot of help with her recovery. Her asshole agent had impressed upon her the importance of following the doctor's prescribed recovery regimen so she'd be ready for the shoot. That regimen included strong pain pills. Now, I knew about them and really didn't dwell on it. I mean, after all, they were certainly a necessity after such a procedure, but I was unaware that she had refilled that prescription more than once and continued to take them whenever she felt a tinge of pain.

Well, the shoot went off great and I was invited to join my beautiful, little, blonde wifey at the celebration banquet at a trendy, uber-posh club downtown. I was beside myself excited, because not only did I get the chance to be known as 'her' husband, I got the chance to mingle with the bevy of calendar hotties that also attended! Let me tell you, it was the largest group of the sexiest babes I had ever seen, let alone been around.

Andi and I had taken a cab together, as did several of the other attached models. But several of the girls including Krissy had arrived together in a stretch-limo, making for one helluva grand entrance. Andi excitedly squeezed my hand and I knowingly nodded, as she jumped up to join her new 'friends'. I was not under any false pretenses that Andi would be by my side the whole evening. This was their thing and I was simply satisfied to be her 'plus-one'.

Throughout the evening, Andi was flitting around the club with the other girls and even made sure to come back to me often, proudly introducing me to her friends and including me in the small talk and stories pertaining to the photoshoot. Apparently their were a lot of sexy outtakes that certainly wouldn't make the published version, that I was going to get to see in the near future. Overall, it was as fantastic an evening as I'd hoped.

We drank and danced to the thumping music as a group and also one on one until very late into the evening. I was running out of gas, but Andi was in her element. She was very drunk and slurring her words badly by this time and it was then that I first noticed something. Andi had returned from the powder room with a couple of the other girls giggling and practically holding each other up. I was really getting turned on, because admittedly I enjoy seeing her like this for some perverted reason. But even in my inebriated state, I saw a trace of white powder under her nose on her upper lip. Immediately I knew, 'Holy shit! She's doing cocaine!' I thought, almost out loud.

I had to get her out of there. I certainly wasn't going to confront her about it then and there in front of everyone, but I was truly gobsmacked. One of her friends discretely pointed it out and she quickly dabbed it away with her back to me. Then she grabbed me to go dance some more. Now, I knew how she had so much goddamn energy.

I forced myself to dance and have fun for the sake of her evening and just watch her in action. I excused myself after a couple more songs admitting I needed a coffee. Andi laughed, kiddingly, "Par'ry poooper! You go gedda cofffee, but bring me annozzer shot o' vo'ka!" I didn't argue, hell, she was letting me into her sexy little world, even if she wasn't completely honest about what she was doing in this fast little world of hers. I decided, we'd have plenty of time to discuss this later on.

Well, we closed the joint and by the time we'd left and I'd hailed a cab, I'd finished the evening with three cups of coffee. Andi'd had several more shots of vodka and was crushed! Once outside, I noticed she could barely walk and couldn't talk, but her eyes were radiant, slightly crossed, but almost sparkling as she looked at me with a silly, longing grin, likely trying to figure out how many of me there actually were. I helped her into the cab and she put her head on my shoulder. I figured she'd fall asleep like that before we got home, though she never did. Her eyes were glassy, unfocussed and open the whole way and for some reason, I'd become hard as a rock!

She never said another intelligible word the rest of the evening and we'd fucked three times by the time the sun was up. I'd been up all night and uncharacteristically, as the sun rose, I drifted into a deep sleep right next to her.

When I awoke around noon, I'd heard her in the bathroom. Apparently she'd just gotten up. I stretched, yawning, lying there and listening, expecting to hear her throwing up. But, she'd merely peed. I'd heard her fumbling through her purse and filling a glass of water, perfectly consistent with dosing herself with headache medicine. Then there was a longish mostly silent pause and I heard two long deep sniffs, followed by a couple more short wetter ones, as she cleared her throat. I'm no cocaine expert, but my lazy eyes shot wide open. 'Oh, my God!' I thought, unable to finish the thought!

She flushed the toilet and emerged from the bathroom. I'd re-closed my eyes, feigning sleep, as she crawled back into bed, snuggling up next to me. I stirred and pulled her close to me. Andi's hand slowly snaked down between my legs, as my morning-wood grew even harder. Taking me in her hand, she 'stroked me awake'.

"Good morning, baby," she said, hoarsely.

I hummed, "Hmmm-morning, sexy."

Andi pushed the covers down, climbing on top of me. She sat, straddling my hips with her wet pussy flush against the underside of my hard-on, playing with the head, manipulating it against her clit. I stared up at her mesmerized by the wobble of her heavy, gigantic tits, as she ground herself against me.

"I'm horny. Fuck me again, baby...' she drawled.

I shifted my hips, as she raised and slowly lowered herself onto me completely and began to rock.

My hands were caressing and weighing her big round globes as she rode me. "My God, Andi, you are a vision!" even with the dark circles under her eyes. "No headache?"

"Nope!" with emphasis on the 'P'! "Now fuck me, Daddy!" she said in a fake babydoll voice.

"Holy shit! That's a new one!" I let go of her tits and began to fuck up into her in earnest. "I like that!" I added. I struggled to hold back, waiting for her to cum. "Cum for me." I whispered.

She closed her glassy eyes feeling every inch of me invading her depths for the fourth time in a matter of hours. I was concentrating on the ache of my dick... holding out for her, as we met each other's thrusts. And then it happened.

"Oooohh, Gaawwddd! I'm cumming... I'm coming so hard for you, baby!" she whined.

As her body vibrated and convulsed on top of me, I blew my load into the sexiest woman I'd ever seen in my life... my wife.

bikeymoy
bikeymoy
101 Followers