Andi Becomes a Stripper Pt. 01

Story Info
Young wife at a crossroads to a slippery slutty slope.
1.9k words
4.12
50.9k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bikeymoy
bikeymoy
101 Followers

I have been married to my wife for almost 3 years. She's a smokin' hot little blonde, if I do say so myself. She's 22 years old, 5'4", 34C-23-33. We have a great young relationship together, or at least that is what I had thought. I loved my wife a lot, maybe too much. My wife's name is Andrea, but prefers Andi and she is a full time college student at the moment, while she finishes up her degree to teach. She wants to teach junior high school kids and already had a position lined up close to our home. I knew, if I was a horny junior high kid and had a hottie of a teacher like Andi, well, one of two things would have happened. Either I woulda had a lot of problems concentrating on school work, OR... I would study even harder to try and impress her. But, one of the two was a lock!

My wife's newest best friend at college was Krissy. She was a couple years younger at 19 and was equally gorgeous. She was a little taller at 5'6" and a freakin' brick house, too at 34C-22-34. When I first met her I thought she was a model and it turns out, I was right! I didn't know what kind of model, but assumed, wrongly, fashion. My wife and Krissy became close quickly, exchanging secrets like sisters. They would go out on Saturdays and have a girls night out at the movies or a local dance bar. I didn't mind, as I would do the same with my buds. What I didn't know initially, was how drunk they'd get. I almost always got home first and crashed right away. I like to party as much as any 24 year old, but I'm not really a night owl. I've always been a morning person.

So, I was never up when Andi got home until one evening I cancelled with my friends, because I needed to finish up a report for work due the following Monday. I got it done around midnight and was uncharacteristically too wired to go to bed. So, thinking Andi would be home soon, I decided to wait up and maybe have some sexy time with my hottie. So I just turned on the Golf Channel and occupied myself with the tape-delayed broadcast.

1:00 came and went. 2:00... still no Andi. I didn't want to appear to be one of those overbearing husbands, so I decided not to call her. Hell, for all I knew, she always got home that late. But, no longer wired, I couldn't stay up any longer and went to bed.

When I woke at 6:30, as usual, she was asleep right next to me. I smiled and kissed her, as usual (she never moved a muscle, as usual) before padding to the kitchen to make coffee and get myself alert. I knew the 4-1/2 hours of sleep I'd had, would haunt me after lunch, but I never sleep in and knew I'd catch a relaxing Saturday afternoon nap at some point. With all my work done, I felt great though, not having to worry about it the rest of the weekend.

Andi got up sometime between 10 and 11, because, when I was done mowing the lawn at 11:30, she came outside dressed and looking like a million bucks to tell me that I was wonderful and the yard looked great. I told her I was just finishing up and invited her to join me in the shower.

"Oh, sweetie. I already showered. I'm sorry. I'm meeting Krissy again, to go shopping with her. We're picking out clothes for her next modeling shoot, remember?" I honestly didn't remember, but that's not unusual. Lol.

For the next few weeks, when Andi wasn't with me she was most assuredly with Krissy. They were almost like twins and frankly, I liked it! They'd been going to the spa, the gym and tanning at the beach together much more frequently. Andi'd even accompanied her on several photo shoots, which I knew, had to be exiting for her.

Andi was beginning to wear more sexy makeup, like Krissy. She dyed her hair more blonde, like Krissy. And she began to dress just a touch more slutty, like Krissy. What was there for me to complain about? She was coming home to me every night... eventually!

Our schedules being a little off was the only thing I could bemoan; she was a night owl and I was an early bird. But it was working, and morning sex with Andi became the solution. Every damned morning without fail, I'd wake up, begin kissing her neck, her breasts, her thighs or even her ass. Lol. She would stir and we'd fuck ourselves sweaty. I'd shower and start my day, while Andi would go back to sleep for a few hours until she had classes or other plans with either me or Krissy.

Andi staying out late evolved into more of a nightly thing, than a weekend thing and her grades were suffering. We'd talked about it and even though, she was so close to graduating with her teaching degree, she wasn't ready to start that career. She told me she thought she wanted to explore modeling first, like Krissy. She reasoned, once she started teaching, she'd never be able to try it. "Plus," she said, "Some of Krissy's photographers have told me, they'd love to shoot me." And she backed it up, showing me a couple of really sexy candid proofs they'd given her.

"When did you have these taken?"

"Last week they talked me into posing for a few shots, while Krissy was changing." She was beaming, "They told me the camera loves me!"

I had to admit, they were awesome photos. I also had to admit, I wanted to see more! So, we agreed, she'd put school on hold and try to make it as a fashion model! She corrected me, "Well, it's not really fashion modeling, I'm not tall enough for that. They call it glamour modeling."

I figured that would be great. Fashion... glamour... no difference to me. I was married to a hot blonde model!

We hired Krissy's agent and almost immediately and within a couple months, she was published! Andi was in some local ads, even an insurance billboard! Her popularity continued to grow, and she got picked to model for national brands in magazines, hawking everything from hair coloring and other beauty products, to Chevys and even premium booze.

I didn't think I could be any more proud, until I found out she was going to get to be one of the models in the "Blonde Beach Beauties" calendar! She was so excited for herself. And also for Krissy, who hadn't been quite as successful so fast. She, too, was also chosen to be one of the twelve blondes. It was a hot calendar with lots of sexy, fun scenes sprinkled throughout the pages of blonde babes frolicking on the beach in bikinis. They each got a month with a full size picture. July never looked better! And her agent promised, she'd have her own calendar the next year!

Andi's days were filled with working out, tanning and then getting salon treatment before modeling into the evening and partying all night. Then she'd crash till noon. It was getting harder to wake her up for our morning romps and more than once, when we fucked, I don't even think she remembered it.

We talked about it and I suggested, maybe she ought to dial back the late night partying and rest a little bit between assignments. I could see it was wearing on her... mind you, nothing a little makeup couldn't fix. But, still, she was really wearing down. She even lost a few pounds that she didn't need to lose. Andi told me I didn't understand. Adding the BS line that she had to market herself by going out and being seen. Her ego was growing, but I hadn't really begun to worry, just yet.

A month later, it was like a switch had been flipped. Andi was still partying all night, but now she was waking me up for sex when she got home! She'd still be drunk off her hot little ass and slurring, but amazingly her energy level had returned in spades. I'd go to bed horny as hell, knowing that, soon I'd be roused and sexually mauled by my little blonde, drunk-off-her-ass, glamour model wife. Of course, you all know what she was doing, but my dumb ass didn't even consider that her new found energy came from coke that Krissy'd been sharing with her. She even got her own dealer and I was selfishly oblivious.

It became seventh heaven for me, having developed a fetish for her alcohol laced breath and the accompanying slurring. In fact, I'd quit bothering her altogether about her all night partying. And in fact, I'd begun to keep a bottle of Belvedere vodka on my night stand and have her drink even more... at least a shot or three, while I fucked her beautiful drooling pussy. She was insatiable. I was fat dumb and happy.

In another month or so, Andi came to me upset. She had just dropped under 100 pounds and her agent told her that next year's calendar shoot was off, unless she got breast implants. He said, "Andi, you're beautiful but glamour models need more curves and you're just too skinny."

She cried on my shoulder, while I comforted her. It was true. Once a curvaceous 34C-23-33, she was now a little saggy 32B-22-32. Andi wasn't anorexic looking but fashion model thin, now. At only 5'4", that wasn't gonna cut it. I agreed, for her career, that we'd just have to get her some tits! She was feeling much better with my support and we even had a rare midday, sober, fuck session that left us both breathless.

Andi's modeling assignments were just beginning to dwindle by the time the surgery was scheduled. She rationalized that it was her agent giving her a break to rest, before the titty ferry came. In reality, her modeling career had come to a fork in the road, just a few short miles before a dead end.

Andi and I had, of course, discussed the size and everything, including material and the shape of her new "babies" as she called them. We agreed, as did the doctor, that she'd be back to normal and even a little better with about 400cc's of silicone added to each diminished breast.

Enter... the agent. The manipulative bastard had an agenda... a 600cc agenda and intervened. I told her not to listen to him, but he was able to break down Andi's defenses, encouraging her, to the point of brainwashing, that the upcoming calendar shoot was her most important gig, yet. He reminded her that, "This thing was almost cancelled." He reminded her it was a solo calendar and would most certainly fail, if there wasn't something spectacular to look at on every page. In the end, he prevailed upon her that the whole thing depended on blowing people's minds.

I was against it. Sure I'd allowed myself to behave somewhat depraved for my own enjoyment. But, I was really naive about the impending rabbit hole before us. I was truly in love with my beautiful, sexy wife and could feel this was a bad idea, but he'd beaten me. Andi's mind was made up.

bikeymoy
bikeymoy
101 Followers