Andi Goes Shopping

Story Info
Andi's obligations continue.
6.4k words
4.46
7.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend's daughter Andi, was in financial trouble. Thank goodness I was available to assist her in resolving her issues. I was able to pay off her debts, set up a payment plan for her to repay some of the funds and a plan for her to limit her future expenses. The girl just needed some serious help with Finances 101 to prevent future problems.

I enjoyed providing the guidance needed. But I enjoyed even more that she met my demands for sex as part of payment for my participation in her financial health. Her magnificent tits and curvy body were a source of serious pleasure to me. Taking her in her bedroom and having her respond sexually was incredible. She was mine for the taking any time I wanted. Needless to say I had a constant hardon just thinking about her and what adventures I had in store for her. Where were her limits I wondered....

Three weeks after our first meeting on her finances, I was out to dinner with her parents celebrating their anniversary. Thirty years is a long time to be married. The kids -- Andi and her brother Joe -- were joining us. My groin stirred with the thought of seeing Andi again. Damn, I needed to fuck her again and soon!

The kids came into the restaurant and Joe immediately sat next to his dad, leaving the only seat next to me. Andi seemed a little shy to take the seat. As she did I gave her a little peck on her cheek and said hello to Joe. Everyone was in a good mood it seemed.

We had a few cocktails and dinner arrived. Surf and turf for everyone. It was outstanding to say the least. Joe ate his like a ravenous dog while the rest of us struggled with the amount of food. Leftovers to be taken home would definitely be requested.

Andi got up and announced she was going to the ladies room. I immediately jumped up, saying that I needed to go as well...but the men's room. That got a few laughs from the table. I caught up with Andi and rubbed my hand over her ass. She seemed to be taken back or surprised. As we rounded the corner to the restrooms, I grabbed her arm and we stopped. I looked into her eyes and said that she should take off her panties when she was in the ladies room and when returning to the table, she was to hand them to me under the table. "I can't do that" she said. "Yes you can and you will. Remember you agreed to do whatever I wanted" I responded. "Not with my parents here. Please, no." she pleadingly answered. It was clear she didn't want to do it but I was ready to press the issue. "Once again, you committed to me. Now do it" I instructed her. It was clear she was conflicted following my instructions and having her parents there made it doubly embarrassing for her. She dropped her head and walked into the ladies room.

I was first back to the table. After sitting and sipping my cocktail for a few minutes, Andi came back. I was wondering what her decision was. I wasn't surprised when I felt her hand reach over to my leg and deposit her thong onto my leg. Grabbing it, I put it in my pants pocket and continued the discussion of the economy with Andi's dad as if nothing was happening. I was getting hard thinking about her vulnerable pussy right next to me.

Andi's mom was asking her about her recent boy friends. Apparently there was some friction there as she thought Andi was not looking for the right type of guy. I slowly reached my hand over to her leg and she jumped a bit in her chair. "What was that?" her mother asked. "Just a twitch in my leg" answered Andi.

I rubbed her leg and moved my hand further up her thigh knowing that her panty less pussy was just inches away from my probing hand. Andi looked nervously at me for a second before continuing the discussion with her mom. My hand rubbed her inner thigh and continued advancing toward the ultimate prize. Andi shifted around in her chair trying to move my hand away, but I kept it in place slowly stroking her.

Andi closed her legs in an attempt to keep me from approaching her pussy. But I was not be deterred. I whispered "Spread your legs" in her ear. For a moment she seemed to ignore me as she continued defending her choice of boy friends to her mother. I wedged my hand between her thighs and pushed them apart. She finally responded by opening up her legs. I had a clear path forward.

My hand moved up her silky thigh and reached her pussy. She gave out a gasp. Her mother worriedly asked what was wrong and Andi said that it was that muscle twitch in her leg again. She said she had been working out and her legs were reacting to that.

I slowly brushed my fingers across her pussy lips, feeling a bit of moisture. She was getting wet. I looked at her face and she was flushed. Clearly she was struggling with her body's reaction to my onslaught. She turned to me and mouthed "Please". I assumed that meant she wanted me to stop. But there was no way I was going to do so. I wanted to see if she would cum right that at the table, in front of her parents. Her emotions must have been overwhelming. Not wanting to look like a slut in front of her parents but struggling to deal with the pleasurable feeling coming from her pussy.

My fingers continued their search until they found the entry and slid into her pussy. She must have anticipated this as she didn't gasp this time. As she continued to talk to her mom, my fingers explored her. Man was she wet. My fingers reached deeper into her silky pussy. It took all of my patience to not drop down under the table and lick her right there. I even think I got a wiff of her and wondered if her mother could also smell it. Surely she would know what it was.

It was time. My fingers pulled out of her pussy and began to stroke her clit. A small gasp escaped her lips and I notice a shiver as she tried to fend off the delicious feeling. She stumbled in her words like she was perhaps intoxicated. I wonder if her mom noticed. Her cheeks got redder like she was blushing. It was clear I was going to make her cum and she could do nothing about it.

I interjected myself into the conversation with her mom. Explaining that from my experience young ladies struggled balancing their career expectations with their desire for company of young men. It was so hard today to make those decisions and to get them right the first time. Her mom agreed and suggested that a career was paramount. Boys could come later when they are more mature and know what they really want in life. I looked at Andi and her eyes closed for a second, trying to hold back her reaction to the stroking of her clit. This was really getting good. I decided to kick it up a notch.

I bent over the table and suggested to her mom that girls her age were overly excitable and tended to go for the guys that gave them pleasure without thinking about the long term. "How about you Andi, do you agree or can you delay your gratification until later" I asked with a smile on my face. Andi could barely speak as I sped up the attack on her clit. She opened her mouth but words didn't come up. She must be getting close to an orgasm. "I am sure you have been able to control your emotions and focus on the best choices, haven't you?" I suggested.

"Andi you seem caught up in something, do you have a thought to share perhaps?" I offered. "Dear, speak up we cannot hear you" her mother added. Andi closed her eyes for a moment and then started talking. "Yes mom, you have it right. I do however...Oh my!...." Her eyes opened wide and her hand went across her mouth to choke off further words that might escape. I felt her tremble and her legs closed around my hand as her orgasm took hold of her body. "Dear are you ok?" her mother asked. It took Andi a minute to respond. "I am fine, just a little flushed from the wine I think mom".

My hand slowly moved back over to my lap and I cleaned her juices off on my napkin. I wanted to lick them clean but probably wasn't appropriate to do so at that point.

Andi's dad announced that the bill was paid and they needed to head out to an appointment. Joe also said he had to go. I said luckily I had no afternoon meetings so I could stay a bit longer to finish the wine and hoped Andi could stay as well. She immediately said that she needed to get some cleaning done. Her mom shushed her. "You stay as long as you want honey. The cleaning will wait, enjoy the rest of the wine." Dad and mom both blew kisses to Andi and took off with Joe in tow. Andi and I were left at the table.

I turned to Andi and asked if she enjoyed the meal. She blushed a bit and looked down at her lap. "Your body seemed to enjoy it" I said. She looked up smiling back at me. "It was a bit embarrassing being in front of my family. Please don't do that again, I beg you." "It was very exciting you have to admit." I said. "Come along, I have something else in mind". "I really need to get back to my place to clean" she replied. I smiled and remined her of her mom's advice that cleaning can wait. I took her hand and led her out of the restaurant.

"Where are you taking me" she asked. I looked over at her and said that we were going to do some shopping. "You like shopping don't you?". She answered with a smile "Yes of course, but I thought I was not allowed to spend money on clothes" "Don't worry, I will pay today" was my response. As she put on her seat belt, I reached across and began to stroke her thigh. "You are in for an amazing day of shopping Andi." I added. She smiled and off we went.

I picked up the phone and dialed a number from memory. Andi immediately asked me who I was calling. "Just a friend" I answered. The phone picked up and I said "Hi Carrie, how are you? ". "Are you busy or can you accommodate some time for a client?". "You can, great, we will be there in a few. See you soon." I hung up the phone and did not say anything to Andi. I am sure she was trying to figure out what was going on.

The drive across town took about 25 minutes. We pulled into the parking lot of Lingerie Essentials. It was a store situated by itself at the end of a small strip shopping center. It looked like a classy place from the outside. Nice window treatments and tasteful displays in the windows. Andi had never been there before. As a matter of fact she had never been to any lingerie store other than Victoria Secret with her mom. She liked the lacy/frilly bras and panties, but had no other lingerie to speak of. While she was a bit apprehensive, she didn't know exactly what was in store for her...she was a bit excited to get some really nice lingerie for free. She decided she would take advantage of the situation and stock up while she could.

I led Andi into the store and said hello to Carrie who was standing behind the reception desk. Carrie came out and gave me a hug. "Long time no see. I was wondering if you still had interest?" I responded "My apologies, have been oh so busy. And yes I still have interest. How could I not?" Carrie smiled and asked who was the lovely lady with me. I introduced Andi as a friend and the daughter of my good friend. Carrie shook Andi's hand and asked what can I do for you today?

Andi took a second to size up Carrie. She looked kind of late 30's, thin and very pretty. Her blonde hair was styled very nicely pulled back into a pony tail. Carrie had small boobs that were sticking out of her silk blouse tucked into a pretty short skirt. It was clear to Andi that she wasn't wearing a bra (not that she needed to anyway) as her nipples with protruding as if she were excited.

Before Andi could speak, I took the lead and said that we were shopping for Andi some lingerie and would appreciate some one on one assistance in getting that done. Carrie looked at Andi, licked her lips and said that was absolutely what her store was known for. "Let me make you comfortable and ensure you have a lovely time shopping today" she said.

Carrie walked to the front door, turned the deadbolt to the locked position and turned the sign in the window over to closed. "Just so we won't get disturbed and you have 100% of my time" she stated with a smile. "How would everyone like a glass of champagne? she asked? "That would be fantastic" I replied. Andi already had plenty to drink over lunch but champagne. How could a girl turn down champagne? "Sure" she said. Carrie quickly arrived with three filled glasses and took a drink. "Drink up honey, its wonderful stuff!" she said. Andi drained her glass and it was refilled. This was going to be an amazing day she thought!

Come with me Andi, let's find you some pretty bras that accent that wonderful bust of yours. "Let's see, what size are you?" Carrie asked. "I'm a 42DD" Andi replied. Wow, wish I was something like that. I got left out in that category unfortunately" Carrie said as she opened her blouse to show her small B cup breasts. "At least they are perky, don't you think Andi?" Andi wasn't sure what to say as she didn't often comment on other lady's breasts. "They look nice" was all she could think of to say at that moment. "Thank you dear" replied Carrie with a smile.

Carrie showed her around the store, looking at all the different styles of bras. Underwire, no wire, demi cup, push up, seamless, plunge, padded...all in every color conceivable. This store was amazing Andi thought.

After picking out 4 different styles and colors to try, Carrie led Andi to the panties. "I bet you only wear thongs like most of the girls. Am I right Andi?" Carrie asked. "Yes, exclusively" Andi replied as she drained her champagne glass. Carrie quickly refilled her glass. "Let's try some from this drawer" Carrie suggested. There are many different colors and all were beautiful lace and little bows in the front. Very pretty.

"How about suspenders and hose. Have you ever worn them Andi?" Carrie asked. "Never, but I have always wanted to try them" Andi replied. Carrie, grabbed two sets and a pair of hose and directed Andi to the changing rooms. "These are going to look fantastic on you. You know they really excite the boys when you wear them" she said as they passed me. I began to lick my lips thinking of Andi dressed up in her lingerie and me bending her over the bed banging her from behind. I couldn't wait!

Carrie put down the lingerie on the table in the changing room alongside the champagne bottle and closed the door. "Let's get started" she said. "Take off your clothes". Andi was a bit shocked as she had assumed Carrie would leave and she would try on the items alone. Her hesitation caught Carrie's attention. "Oh it's ok honey, I have seen a lot of girls naked. It's part of my job. Here, drink your champagne and let's get started". Andi took her glass and emptied it.

Andi was scared. She had never stripped in front of another woman and this was one that she had just met. Oh god she thought. I've got to get out of here. With the dullness of her mind from all the alcohol she had consumed, she decided to turn and walk out. As she reached for the door, Carrie grabbed her from behind and said "Hold on honey, we have just begun". Carrie was much stronger than Andi would have expected from a woman of such a small frame. She turned Andi back around and looked her in the eye. "Don't be scared. This isn't going to hurt a bit. We will get you all set up with lovely lingerie and you will enjoy it. I promise!" Carrie said.

With Carrie still holding her arms, Andi felt like she had no control whatsoever. This woman was her boss and she was required to follow her orders. "Now take off your clothes" Carrie directed. Andi hesitated, wondering if she had any choice in this matter. Finally Andi unbuttoned her top and pulled it out of her skirt, dropping it on the table. Her huge boobs were cradled in a Victoria Secrets padded bra. "Can't I try on the bras myself?" Andi asked. Carrie looked at her and said "You need to make sure the fit is right. I am trained on that and will ensure it is done right." Carrie smiled at Andi and told her to take off her bra. Andi just stood there, not moving at all. "Really its ok honey. Don't be embarrassed." Carrie added. "Let me help you".

Carrie moved closer to Andi and reaching up, she lowered the strap on her left side. Andi didn't react, that was a positive sign Carrie thought. She proceeded to lower the strap on the right side and again no reaction. Without waiting, Carrie unhooked the front clip on the bra and pulled the bra away from Andi. Andi immediately covered her breasts with her hands and turned away. Carrie grabbed Andi's shoulders and turned her back again. Carrie looked at her, smiling at her innocence and told her to take off her skirt. Knowing that she would have to drop her hands to take off her skirt and damn, she wasn't wearing any panties, she would be totally naked. Andi was conflicted. "Remember, I do this for a living. It's just us girls Andi. Off with the skirt" Carrie said. Andi still didn't move as she was trying to think through the fog of the champagne. Carrie reached out to take her hands and pulled them down to her side. A small gasp escaped Carrie's lips as she saw the most magnificent set of tits right in front of her face. Huge orgs with large areolas that were a rosy red and sticking out prominently. Was Andi excited already? Her nipples certainly seemed to say yes. Carrie squatted down to the floor and pulled Andi's skirt off as it fell to the floor. Carrie was shocked to see that Andi had on no panties and the scent of sex filled the air.

"Oh my" Carrie uttered as she stared at Andi's shaven pussy. The protruding lips invited attention. They framed her pussy entrance nicely. Her clit was raised up, clearly excited and begging for some action. It took all Carrie's will power to not start licking her all over. That would come or cum as it may be.

Carrie got back up and grabbed the first bra. "Let's try this one on you Andi" she suggested. Without waiting for a response from Andi, she put the bra over her arms and clipped it in the front. She grasped both cups, adjusting them to more appropriately fit the large boobs. "What do you think about the fit?" she asked. Andi responded with "Its ok". Carrie once again moved the cups around and suggested it wasn't as good a fit as she wanted. Reaching in, Carrie pulled Andi's left tit out of the cup and squeezed it. "This bra does this to your boobs Andi" she said. "We don't want them to get chaffed. I bet your nipples would be sore in this bra". Rubbing Andi's nipple it immediately grew in size and was now fully erect. Andi tried to get some words out but the stimulation prevented her from talking. Oh it felt so good that she didn't want it to stop.

Carrie pulled off the bra and began rubbing both Andi's breasts. "I don't want them to get sore. Let's make sure they are comfortable" she said. She grasped both Andi's nipples and pulled on them slightly. "Does this hurt you honey?" She asked. Andi once again tried to get the words out, but instead a loud moan escaped her lips. "I guess that means it doesn't hurt. Ok, let's try some panties" Carrie replied.

Andi gasped as Carrie released her nipples and with a thong in hand squatted in front of her. Andi's juices were practically flowing out of her pussy at this point. What she would give for an orgasm. She needed it bad. Her body was demanding it even though she continued to be embarrassed to be nude in front of this lady she barely knew.

Carrie's face was even with Andi's pussy. With a clear view she asked Andi to lift her left leg to put on the thong. As Andi lifted her leg, she realized her pussy was opening up and Carrie's face was just inches away. While she had never had a lesbian relationship, Andi had thought about it before, She routinely masturbated to the idea of another women going down on her. What would it really be like to have a woman that knew her needs and her triggers much better than the few men that had eaten her pussy?

Carrie put the left leg through the thong and then did the same with the right leg. Pulling it up in place she remained right in front of Andi. "That fits very nicely dear" she said. "It covers your pussy very well." After a few moments Carrie pulled down the thong and tossed it onto the table. Turning back to face Andi, she stared at the pussy lips in front of her. Reaching out, her fingers contacted Andi's pussy lips causing her to jump. "It's ok dear, I just wanted to wipe away a little wetness" Carrie said. Her fingers brushed Andi's pussy resulting in a groan escaping Andi's mouth. Andi was shocked and embarrassed. This woman was seeing her wetness. My god! What was happening to her?

12