Andi Goes Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie stood up and inched closer to Andi. Her face just 6 inches away from Andi's. She said nothing, just looking at Andi. Her hands reached out to grasp Andi's butt, squeezing lightly. "Have you ever wanted another woman Andi?" she asked. Andi trembled. She didn't know how to answer. Between the fog of the champagne and the stimulation her body was going through, she struggled putting words together. "I bet you have really wanted to try it, haven't you?" Carrie asked. Andi didn't reply so Carrie repeated her question. Andi shook her head yes, causing Carrie to smile. She leaned forward and kissed Andi on the lips. It felt wonderfully tender to Andi, just like she had envisioned it.

Carrie continued to rub Andi's butt and moved in again to kiss her again. This time her tongue led the way, entering Andi's mouth. Andi's body took over. She didn't have to think, just react. She moaned as her tongue meet Carrie's. She was Carrie's to do with as she pleased. Carrie was in complete control.

Slowly Carrie brought her hands up to Andi's breasts and began squeezing them. Such amazing breasts! Her hands couldn't hold these fleshy orbs. They were still firm due to Andi's age. She grasped the nipples and pulled ever so slightly on them. Andi's moans grew louder and louder. Clearly her breasts were very sensitive. Carrie was going to take it up a notch.

Bending down Carrie took a nipple in her mouth, licking it around and around. Then biting very lightly on the nipple eliciting a little yelp from Andi. You are mine to do with as I please Carrie thought. She bit harder on the nipple and pulled back, stretching the nipple outwards. Andi screamed out "oh god, oh god". Was she going to have an orgasm just from this breast play? Wow.

Carrie moved over to the other nipple and did the same thing. Andi's hands came up to shield her tit, but Carrie pushed them aside and latched on to the nipple. "oh god, I'm going to cum" Andi shouted. Carrie bit down harder and pulled away further. The nipple was stretched to twice its size. Andi's shouts became frantic as her orgasm built. She was on fire and was going to explode. He whole body shaking, Andi yelled out "I'm cumming!". Carrie watched in amazement as this young lady's orgasm lasted forever it seemed. Damn.

Releasing the breast, Carrie backed away to let Andi recover from her orgasm. Carrie refilled the glasses with champagne and handed one to Andi. "you are very responsive my dear. I like that a lot" she said. Andi took a sip of her drink and just stared at Carrie. She had just experienced an overwhelming orgasm, perhaps the best she ever had. The warmth of her body was still there along with the tingling in her breasts. Andi had never had multiple orgasms in a single session of sex. She always wondered if it was myth or really possible. Her senses were still elevated, and she longed for another release.

As Andi sipped her champagne, Carrie took off her top and removed her dress. Laying them on the table she starred right into Andi's eyes as she lowered her panties to the floor. She followed Andi's eyes as they moved downwards, taking in her pussy. Carrie had a thin landing strip of hair running down to her clit. She always thought that was sexier than a full shave. Carrie's fleshy lips stuck out from her pussy as she was very excited. Her release would come in time.

"Do you like what you see Andi" Carrie asked. Andi looked up at her and said "you are beautiful". "Thank you my dear, I try my best. Now let's have some more fun. You are going to really enjoy yourself." she replied. Andi wasn't sure what she had in mind but was this her introduction to lesbian pleasure. She had fantasized about it many times but was not facing the real possibility. She got nervous, could she do it? Her body quivered.

"Lay back on the sofa" Carrie directed. Andi didn't move. She stood in place starring at Carrie's naked body. "My dear, this will not hurt. You will enjoy it tremendously. Just follow my direction and let me do the work" Carrie said. Andi sat down and leaned back on the sofa. Carrie dropped to her knees in front of Angi and spread her legs apart. Carrie's excitement peaked as she starred at the pink flesh in front of her. The idea of leading this innocent girl into the world of lady sex was very appealing. Would Andi get off on having a lady? Would Andi enjoy it so much that she would easily be convinced to eat Carrie's pussy? She hoped so. It was so much fun turning straight girls and this one was going to be a real pleasure!

Carrie leaned forward and brushed her fingers across Andi's labia. Sticking out and filled with blood, it was very sensitive. Andi let out a gasp. It felt so good and she wanted to cum again. Carrie reached out with her tongue and stroked the labia. Nice and firm and tasty from the juices flowing out of Andi's pussy. Carrie flicked the labia a few times and then inserted her tongue inside the pussy. She reached as deep as she could. Andi's breathing got deeper and sporadic as she was being fucked by Carrie's tongue. In and out Carrie manipulated her tongue, enjoying the soft moans she was creating.

Andi was overwhelmed by the pleasure she was experiencing and quickly stopped worrying about whether it was right or wrong to have this lesbian experience. It felt good and that was the only thing that mattered right now. Her juices continued to flow as her pleasure grew and grew.

Carrie had held off stroking Andi's clit, but it was time now. She enjoyed prolonging Andi's pleasure and knew she would cum quickly once her clit was stimulated. She did want to see this young girl scream with pleasure as she came. Carrie pulled her tongue out and lightly licked Andi's clit. "Oh God" Andi yelled as her body jumped in reaction to this new stimulus. Carrie settled in to a steady licking and she grabbed both sides of Andi's hips to prepare for what she knew would be an earth shaking orgasm.

Andi moved her body around in response. She pushed her groin closer to Carrie's mouth as an involuntary response to the lovely tongue stroking her. The pleasure was amazing, clearly Carrie knew exactly what to do. "Oh fuck me, fuck me. I'm going to cum" Andi said in between gasps. Carrie did know what to do as she stopped licking. Andi yelled out "Don't stop, oh don't stop". Carrie looked up at Andi and asked if she wanted her to continue. Andi quickly yelled yes.

Carrie resumed her stroking of Andi's clit and inserted two fingers into her pussy as well. Andi quickly got back to where she was before and yell out that she was going to cum. Carrie stopped once again. Andi yelled "No, don't stop, I'm almost there. Oh please make me cum". Carrie smiled as she knew this was going to result in a mind altering orgasm for Andi. Just a little longer she thought.

Carrie restarted licking and stroking Andi's pussy. Andi's body moved around uncontrollably as her orgasm built up toward a release. Carrie stopped licking and began sucking on Andi's clit. Her clit was filled with blood and extremely sensitive.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" Andi yelled as this new assault on her clit continued. At the top of her lungs Andi yelled "I'm cumming.....cumming...cum...awwwwwwww". Carrie hung on for dear life as Andi's body spasmed again and again with waves of pleasure rushing through her. Finally Carrie was bucked off and Andi curled up in a ball trying to recover from this amazing release. Carrie smiled as she knew this had been the best Andi had ever experienced. She was proud of her ability to give young girls big orgasms.

Carrie felt the wetness of her own from this experience. She needed to cum also. Carrie hoped she would be able to talk Andi into taking care of that. She loved having her pussy licked and this young lady would be an outstanding conquest.

As Andi stopped moaning and uncurled from her ball, Carrie reached out to stroke her cheek. "Did you enjoy that Andi?" she asked. Andi smiled and said that it was amazing. That she was overwhelmed with the pleasure. "Good" said Carrie. "I'm happy you enjoyed yourself." Reaching in closer, Carrie kissed Andi's lips. "Do you taste your pussy on my lips" she asked. "Hmmm, yes, its tasty" replied Andi. Carrie continued kissing her, running her tongue inside Andi's mouth and passing more of her cum juices.

"I want you to experience the pleasure of giving another woman an orgasm" Carrie said. "Would you do that for me Andi?" she asked. Andi seemed conflicted, perhaps just not sure of herself. Licking another woman's pussy was something she had thought about, but never done. The excitement of just having her orgasm made her think it was time to try it. "I will, but you will need to tell me what to do" Andi replied. "No problem, I can do that" said Carrie.

"Let me lay down on the table and you get between my legs." Carrie instructed. Andi followed the direction and was looking right at a pair of pussy lips staring at her. She hadn't seen a pussy up close, the best she had done was look at her pussy with a mirror. But this was different. The red lips sticking out and the pouting hooded clit at the top. Andi wasn't sure where to start when Carrie told her to stick her fingers in first. Andi tentatively poked into the pussy and was amazed that her two fingers slid right inside. Carrie was extremely wet anticipating getting eaten by this younger girl.

"That's it, keep pushing them in further" Carrie said. Andi did just that and began to move them in and out, feeling the silkiness of Carrie's pussy. "Now lick my clit, right there at the top of my pussy" Carrie directed. Andi moved closer and stuck out her tongue, here goes nothing she thought. Her first impression was that of a small pebble inside of a silk purse. Carrie responded with a moan so Andi knew she was on target. She continued licking and timed that with her finger thrusts.

"You are doing a great job Andi" Carrie said in between her moans. Andi looked up to respond to Carrie when she saw Rick standing naked in the mirror behind Carrie. His impressive cock was standing out straight. How much had he seen? Had he watched Carrie eat her pussy? And now he was watching her. Andi was so embarrassed having someone see her eating pussy. Oh my god she thought.

Rick seemed to understand and putting his hand on her ass he said "Just keep doing what you are doing." Carrie cradled Andi's head and moved it back to her pussy. Andi went back to licking Carrie's pussy as Rick continued to fondle her ass, squeezing and separating her cheeks.

Carrie noticed the action around her and reaching down she grasped Andi's head and kept it firmly focused on her clit. "Keep licking me. You are going to make me cum" Carrie said. Andi wasn't sure exactly what was going on behind her but was getting more and more excited as Carrie spurred her on. With Carrie holding her head and Rick holding her ass, there was no way Andi was going to escape.

Rick had been watching for some time. He enjoyed seeing Andi cum on Carrie's tongue and wasn't surprised she talked Andi into eating her pussy. Carrie was a pro at this. She initiated young ladies all the time in her shop apparently. Rick wanted to participate this time. He spread Andi's cheeks once again and slowly wedged his hard cock between Andi's pussy lips. Andi recoiled but was held in place by Carrie's strong hands and Rick's lock on her ass. "Relax Andi" said Rick. "You are really going to like this". With that he pushed his cock deeper into Andi's pussy, feeling her grasp his cock as it invaded her. A groan escaped Andi's mouth at the same time Carrie stated that she was going to cum. Rick pounded his entire cock into Andi wanting to catch up with Carrie. He was so excited that he wouldn't last long.

Andi felt Rick's powerful thrusts as he reached deeper into her pussy. It was difficult for her to concentrate on licking Carrie. Slap, slap, slap sounded as Rick's groin banged up against Andi's ass. Rick could fee his orgasm approaching as fucked this young lady from behind. He wanted to grab her hair and pull it back but didn't want to interfere with the pussy licking that was going on. Damn this was so hot he was thinking.

"Lick me, lick, fuck, I'm cumming" Carrie screamed. Her clinch of Andi's head grew tighter as her orgasm began to build. She felt the warm wave start at her feet and working its way upward toward her head. "Cumming" was all she could get out as her body was overwhelmed by the lovely sensation of her orgasm. At the same time Rick's pounded resulted in his orgasm with a number of grunts. His load shot deep into Andi's pussy.

Even having already experienced two orgasms, Andi longed for another and lifting her head she spurred Rick on. He continued pumping into her pussy as her orgasm was building. She reached down and rubbed her clit at the same time. Her breathing got more rapid. Her groin area began to throb. Her orgasm came on like a fast car, coming around a corner without anyone being prepared for it. "Augh, fuck" she screamed as she came.

Rick pulled out and stood looking at the two ladies with a huge smile on his face. This had worked out well he thought. I got to see Andi have her first lesbian affair and I got to fuck her at the same time. He thought he would never get tired of taking this young lady.

Carrie brought Andi up to her and kissed her lips. "That was amazing. You did a wonderful job Andi. Did you enjoy it?" she said. Andi was feeling a bit embarrassed. Never before had she been so sexually open in front of older people and more than one person and a lady on top of that. But it was sooooo good. Her 3 orgasms were amazing. "yes, it was fantastic" she responded. "Maybe we can get together with some of my girlfriends. We have a lot more to teach you darling" Carrie said. Andi wondered what that meant. What was more to be learned?

Rick slapped Andi on the ass and said "I have to go. You two stay as long as you want. Oh and put the charges on my card please Carrie". "You bettcha" said Carrie in response.

12