Andi Jaye 01

Story Info
Just the first silly Andi Jaye story.
1.3k words
3.92
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andi Jaye 01

"Listen Andi Jaye, I'm here to give you every benefit of the doubt because I am very willing to be known as your girlfriend, even if we wear the same clothes, so I have a few questions about your story. Do you mind if I go over a few of the facts with you?"

"I don't mind at all Mindi. I've wanted you as a girlfriend since forever, so go ahead and ask me anything and I will be absolutely and positively honest with you."

"Alright then, Andi Jaye, so as your story started out, you and Trevor would engage in harmless foreplay, excuse me, flirting as you put it, occasionally in various dark and hidden corners when you were both together at the same party?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as we have been dry humping since we first met at Billy's house party."

"And as you stated, it was always Trevor who would drag you into these hidden places?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as texting him GPS coordinates of the house layouts."

"Hmmm, and as you said like 50 times, you were always totally innocent?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as it is always 50-50."

"So, Andi Jaye, you're saying that Trevor entered your bedroom while you were taking a nap without your permission?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as he knocked and I told him to enter."

"And then you were saying that he whipped the covers off of you to fully expose your slender little body to him and he lost control and his eyes clearly stated that he was about to have his sexual way with you?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as me sitting up in bed so fast that the covers flew off of me, which exposed most of my body to him and thanks for adding the words slender and little. You're very kind, Mindi."

"You're welcome, Andi Jaye, but you were saying that there was clearly sex in his eyes?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as me telling him to feast his eyes on my body all he wanted to. I'll circle back with that later to update my story with slender little body, as you said Mindi."

"Alright then, but then, as you were telling it, that's when he discovered that you take your naps in full length jammies and he froze solid?"

"Yes, as long as full-length jammies are the same as a napping thong and a camisole, which made him go into a frozen trance."

"Andi Jaye, I'm sensing that you would like me to throw in another question about your slender little body, so was he was standing tall because of the slender little half naked body in front of him?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as I stood up and provided him a full view of my slender little body, which definitely caused him to stand tall and at full attention."

"I see, so is that when you both came to your senses and it ended as quickly as it started?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as I sensed that sex was in our immediate future and I sensed it wasn't going to be over quickly. Also, to circle back to your previous question, I sensed that he was solid alright."

"But Andi Jaye, as you were telling me before, that's when you released from his embrace and told him to go blow in the wind, right?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as I released his fat cock from his shorts and asked him if he wanted me to blow him. But as I remember it, it was windy yesterday."

"OK, but as you said, that's when he said the two of you needed to back it down before either of you had any regrets, right Andi Jaye?"

"I think you missed a step Mindi and I know it's important for you to fully understand the facts."

"Sorry, my bad, but your slender and tender little fem boy body has me flustered even though I'm a girl. So that's when he got scared because he was grinding the hell out of a fem boy and his dick went limp because he realized that he was about to thrust into the mouth of another guy, fem boy or not?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as I followed his lead and sat back down on the bed so his massive rod was right at my mouth level and then he thrust into my wanting mouth until he was limp. And hearing fem boy come out of your mouth sounds so sweet, Mindi. You are going to make such a wonderful girlfriend."

"Alright then, so as I remember the rest of your story, that's when he realized that things had gone too far and it was in the best interests for both of you to back things down a bit?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as he was interested in taking me from the back."

"Oh my, Andi Jaye, I'm getting warm here, but to continue with the facts of your story as you told it, is that where he tried to take you doggie when all you were doing was looking for your contact lens on your hands and knees? Also, can you turn the fan on?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as I flipped over for him and asked him to slam me until my contact lens flew out of my eyes."

"Ooh, well, as your story went after that, is that where nothing actually happened because you still had your thong on? A skimpy thong that probably does nothing to hide or protect your rosebud?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as Trevor just likes to push it to side. Some guys don't like to see their partners little dicks swinging around."

"Whew, well, but then as your story went and I'm still confused about this, is that where Trevor pushed and grunted until he got his dry cock into your dry butt? I mean, a dry a peg and a dry hole, I mean how would that work, as your story would have it anyways, Andi Jaye? Is it your story conclusion that he pushed and pushed until he slipped in? And please, don't let me slip words into your story."

"Yes, as long as that's the same as my night stand is chuck full of lubricated condoms and sex grease so his hard cock slipped in like I was melted butter."

"Hmmm, so Andi Jaye, as your sad story came to an end, is that where you said your roommate barge in and caught you and Trevor firmly engaged with each other?"

"Yes, as long as that's the same as my roommate was watching and taking video from my bedroom door the entire time. Which brings us to the end of my sad story, I believe. So, you believe me, right, Mindi? I'm innocent and I promise that I will be the best boyfriend you ever have, fem boy or not, as you said."

"Yes, Andi Jaye, I believe you for the most part and I'm even going to show that by leaning in and planting a light kiss (smooch) on you. However, this is a delicate situation, so I need just a little more time to revisit a few of the facts of the story. You may return a light kiss back to me to show me that you're confident that nothing in the story will change."

"(smooch), ah, do you want to go over the whole story with me again?"

"Oh no, future lover boy, I just want a few days to revisit a few issues I have with your story with Trevor. We're cousins. I mean, as long as that's the same as a good source of the truth, right Andi Jaye?"

Huh? What?

End of Andi Jaye 01