The 'Girl' in the Bathroom (MM)

Story Info
A boy is mistaken for a girl in a public restroom.
1.3k words
4.45
12.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 'Girl' in the Bathroom (MM)

Disclaimer this story is purely fictional and all characters are over 18.

This is the story of how I made the easiest 20 bucks of my life. For context, school had just got out and I went to the bathroom with the intent of reliving my aching cock which had gotten pretty worked up due to all the hot girls wearing leggings I had seen around campus throughout the day even more so because I went commando that day. I grew a semi just thinking about jerking myself as I walked toward the bathroom.

The bathroom was usually empty this time of day however when I entered there was a guy with a vape leaning on the wall. He was drop dead gorgeous. He had dark blonde hair that was kinda short; piercing blue eyes; clear, tan skin; a slim but semi athletic build; he was about my height if not an inch or so shorter; and that damn smile. He had one of those damn mischievous smiles that pisses me off to know end and melts my heart while making it flutter. He took another puff of his vape as I walked in. He didn't seem phased by my appearance at all. There was this nonchalance and confidence about him and the way he carried himself that was just so sexy. "Damn", was my first rational thought after seeing him: needless to say, he was my type. I began to enter a bisexual panic as my breath grew short and my cock grew longer and harder in my pants.

"So there's a girl in the bathroom," he said with a playful, teasing voice and a little laugh. This wasn't the first time I'd been mistaken for a girl, it was an easy mistake after all. I had just shaved my face the night before and I was wearing some bright blue sweatpants at my waist that accentuated my big round ass and my wide hips. My long, curly, reddish, golden hair was up in a pony. I also had a long t-shirt that I'd knotted at the bottom. I was on the heavier side but was still quite attractive I'd like to believe.

I was about to correct him when he said something that had me intrigued and very turned on, "When a pretty girl like you comes into the boys bathroom dressed like that there's only one thing you could possibly want." He gestured at the boner growing in his basketball shorts. I stood stunned for a moment. "Here let me sweeten the pot for you, 20 dollars if you show me a good time."

Now was I really gonna suck a guy's cock for 20 bucks? Hell yeah I was 20 bucks is 20 bucks and I love sucking cock. And with a guy as hot as him offering there was no way I could say no.

I pushed him against the wall and began kissing him as I grabbed the andrew from his hand and placed it into my pocket. At first I came on strong and we kissed aggressively and deeply. Then having satisfied both our initial lusts we settled into a slower more sensual kiss. Our tongues swirled, inspecting and savoring every inch of each other's mouth as I rubbed his cock through his shorts. He moaned in my mouth as I grabbed his cock a little harder. I slipped my hand into his shorts and was surprised to find he didn't have any underwear on. I gasped a little and I could have sworn he was making that damned smirk through our kiss. I tore myself from his lips and began kissing the sensitive spot under his left ear. He moaned another sweet little moan. I moved in closer, placing my chest against his. The touch felt electric.

I began kissing his neck and shoved my free hand into my pants. I rubbed my cock for a moment before tucking it under my waistband to keep it hidden. I rubbed my hand against his chest while stroking his hard cock. He moaned when I began gently biting his neck. He pushed me off of him for a moment while he struggled out of his shirt throwing it on the ground in front of us.

I took the opportunity to turn around and tease him with my ass. I bent over and shook it a little. "Fuck baby," he moaned as I began to play with my waistband carefully pulling it up and down to expose parts of my juicy ass without showing him my balls. He grabbed my waist and began to dry my half exposed ass. My cock was throbbing in my waistband; it was leaking precum as I took it out and began stroking hard. He began humping me more vigorously as I stroked desperate for an orgasm.

"You like that baby," he asked me after seeing how turned on I was. I let out a feminine little moan in response and he grabbed my ponytail. I was so close to cumming. He stopped for a moment and pulled my pants down some more exposing my tight asshole. I moaned again as he pressed a finger against my entrance. Fuck that felt good. I felt cum starting to move from my balls as he pressed in against my hole. He finally penetrated my hole with his finger and I stroked my cock even more violently. I moaned a moan loud enough that it probably could have been heard outside of the bathroom and my body shook as cum gushed out of my cock and I had one of the greatest orgasms of my life.

After my orgasm subsided he took his fingers out of my ass and went back to grinding. He put his hands on my waist and humped for dear life. I grabbed his right hand and held it as he continued to hump me. After a while he slowed down again and began positioning the head of his cock against my hole. I pulled up my pants, turned around and grabbed his cock. I wagged my finger no at him as I held his cock tightly. We kissed again before I dropped to my knees.

At first I planted some light kisses on his cock. Then I started gently licking the head and shaft. He let out a little moan as I licked up all his precum. His good cock smell mixed with the sickeningly sweet smell of the vape from earlier. Finally I took his cock into my mouth and god did it feel good. I started with just the head but soon I moved on to the shaft. I managed to fit all of his average sized cock in my mouth and sucked vigorously. He was getting close to cumming as I sucked him. Then he grabbed my ponytail again and began pumping his cock in my mouth. I grabbed his tight ass as he kept using my mouth as a fleshlight.

He was right on the edge of orgasm when I stopped him and grabbed his cock. "Cum for me you sexy twink," I commanded in my clearly male voice while stroking his cock and aiming it into my mouth. His cock then erupted, spraying hot jizz down my throat. After I swallowed I stood up still holding him by the cock. "Good boy," I said with a slight laugh savoring the look of shock on his face. I gave him a pat on the head and walked toward his shirt. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and gave him a little show as I bent over to pick up his shirt. I pulled my sweats back up and threw the shirt at him. Then I blew him a little kiss as I walked off satisfied with the fact that I definitely left him questioning his sexuality. The twenty bucks was spent on pizza as it should be.