Andi's Dream - A Blizzard in Buffalo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finally stood up, and Andi found that her legs could barely hold her up. "This has never happened before," she gasped, her voice was as shaky as her legs.

"You've never come before?"

"Not like that," even her eyes were shuddering, "not that hard, and never twice."

With one arm holding Andi up, Paul pulled the shower handle again, "It's the spring water."

Andi laughing said "The water? It's that water that makes me cum?"

"That's good spring water love, maybe your body isn't used to it." Laughing he pulled the handle and the warm water rained down. After rinsing off, Paul led her the sauna. Seated in the hot wooden enclosure Andi felt like she finally recovered from her powerful orgasms. "That was two," she sighed while leaning on Paul, "and one before you even touched my clit. Where did you learn to do that?"

"I was going to ask the same thing of you," he smiled. "Oh that feels wonderful..." Her hand had wrapped around his cock and began stroking his length.

His cock was so thick that the tip of her thumb could not reach around to the tips of her fingers. Andi doesn't know if she could take a cock of this size, but she was more than willing to try. She began to shudder just thinking about being stretched by this cudgel.

When it was good and rigid with precum easing out the slit she said "I need you to relax, I'm going to take a measurement. This won't take but a moment," she said in a tone of voice she would generally reserve for a patient.

"Go for it," grinned Paul.

Andi stood in front of him and she began to bend forward at the waist, leaning over further and further. Paul enjoyed the way her breasts hung down as she bent over. He reached for them. "Don't," she whispered, "you'll throw off the reading." Reluctantly Paul put his hands back on the bench as her mouth grew closer to his throbbing cock.

"One day really soon I'm going to spend the evening worshiping your breasts," he said.

His words caused her clit to tingle in excitement, but she couldn't respond, the tip of his cock was at her mouth and she was exploring it with her tongue. She opened her mouth wide and kept leaning over, his cock filling her mouth and moving into her throat. As her lips moved downward her tongue kept up a stroking of the underside of his cock. Deeper and deeper she forced his cock until three quarters of his cock was inside her mouth and throat. Paul couldn't believe what was happening, all his life a blowjob was a handjob with a lick of the knob. Here he sat in his sauna with his cock willingly swallowed by a beautiful, tiny doctor. She then stood up, his cock sliding out of her throat and mouth with unimaginable friction.

"We are finished, everything came out satisfactory."

"Tell me doc, what are the readings?"

"It's too soon to say, but I am satisfied with the results so far." she chimed. Then she rubbed her throat, "I think you found some virgin territory. I'm hoping you'll find more in other places," she said with an expectant smile.

She then bent over giving Paul a good view of her breasts as she began stroking his cock. He was fascinated with the jiggling of her breasts and before he even realized it, he was coming. Andi knew before he did and placed her mouth over his cock head and began licking and sucking in time with her stroking. Suddenly her mouth filled with his semen, she nursed at the spurting cock head and drank every drop he spent, her tongue lathing over his cock coaxing out more of the liquid she so eagerly sought. His orgasm was so powerful that his body convulsed along with his cock. Spasm after spasm of sweet relief wracked his body as he emptied his balls into her beautiful mouth.

When he finally relaxed, she swallowed then sat on his lap facing him, her knees on either side of his hips causing her wet pussy to kiss his spent cock. She looked a bit sad and uncertain and leaned forward for a kiss, which he returned with gusto. Her lips were hot and swollen from her suckling on his cock which made post blowjob kisses so wonderful. She shuddered with joy as his tongue tangled with hers, the anguish of rejection fading fast into a past she wants to forget.

"Why did you look sad when you started to kiss me?" asked Paul, holding her close and kissing her gently.

A visibly relieved Andi said "This is when my husband Frank would hit me. He didn't want to kiss me after coming in my mouth, but he'd get mad if I didn't act like it was the greatest gift that he could give me."

"It was the greatest gift anyone has ever given me. I can't think of a reason not to kiss your mouth," said Paul as he hugged and kissed some more. His cock was regaining some strength and Andi began to slide her pussy up and down the length of his cock, her clit becoming engorged and tingling as she rubbed up and down, up and down. Before long she felt the pressures building inside of her. "This is nice Daddy," she shifted her hips and her clit slid all the way up his tumescent shaft which was slick with her juices.

"Daddy? Tell me why you call me Daddy," he groaned.

"Because you protect me, you keep me safe, oooooohhh," her pussy now slid back down his now raging cock, her pussy lips wrapping around it, her juices lubricating it and her clit being so stimulated by every fraction of an inch as it was dragged down the long thick shaft. "and you make me feel good. AAaaaaahhhh! Let me call you Daddy."

"Then be my baby," gasped Paul as her pussy wetly stroked his cock closer and closer to an explosion.

"It's happening again daddy," she gasped, her motions becoming jerky and desperate, her hips twitching and humping.

"Me too baby, you're going to make me cum," groaned Paul. He forced his eyes to stay open during his orgasm to see her O-face, which was beautiful and purely erotic enough to intensify his orgasm. He shot volley after volley of sperm onto their bellies as she leaned her head back and cried out her delight. They both shuddered and crooned their love for each other.

Andi collapsed on him with a sigh, both of their bodies covered with sweat and semen and pussy juice. "That was another big one."

"Mmmmm, speak for yourself mister, you must have pumped out a gallon so far tonight." Their lips met.

"God, but you cum good!" smiled Paul.

Worried that they were both overheating he led her out to the shower where they cooled off and cleaned off. Then after the shower Paul produced a Yeti thermos full of ice water that they drank until they got headaches from the frigid water.

"Thank you for all the love tonight," said Paul as they returned to the sauna.

"You don't thank a woman for sex," said Andi.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, you just don't," said Andi as she lay back on the bench.

Paul decided it was time for a closer look to her vagina. He bent down and ran his fingertips up and down the soft skin of her inner thighs. "I wasn't thanking you for sex, I thanked you for the love." He started at one knee and started kissing his way to her vagina trailing his tongue along her silky smooth and ultra-sensitive skin of her inner thighs. Once at her pussy he skipped over her pussy and started kissing back down to the other knee, then back again.

"Oooo that's nice, to you want me to come again daddy?"

But Paul could not answer, his mouth was busy making love to her sensitive inner thighs. Now every time he came to her cleft as he kissed his way from thigh to thigh, he added a quick gentle lick to her clit. With every lick her body would twitch, and she'd gasp in pleasure.

His hands held the two marshmallow scoops of her breasts, his index fingers flicking ever so gently on her hard nipples. Her eyes closed and her head rolled from side to side as the tensions mounted and her body felt like a rubber band being wound so pleasurably tight.

Finally, she couldn't take the teasing anymore and when his lips neared her pussy her hands grasped his head and wouldn't let him move past the center of her pleasure. "Daddy please!" she gasped. This was the moment he was waiting for. He moved his hands down to her pussy and with his thumbs he spread her pedals wide open, baring her flower for his tongue.

Licking and sucking he drove her to heights she never knew existed. He took her hands from his head and placed them on her breasts and returned his hands to her vagina. He eased a finger into her hot wet depths and with a groan wished he hadn't promised her no penile penetration. She was so far gone now she would welcome the intrusion of his throbbing cock, but a promise is a promise, especially to someone you love, so he eased two fingers deep inside the tight nest of her pleasure and the sharp intake of breath told him that this was the right thing to do.

As he finger fucked her pussy he sucked and licked her exposed and engorged clit. Looking up at her face he could see her eyes rolled back in her head, her hands were squeezing her breasts while she pinched her nipples. And now her pleasure overwhelmed her. She planted her heels on anything she could, in this case one heel on the bench, one on Paul's back. As her muscles tightened her ass lifted off the bench driving her clit into Paul's mouth and pushing him up.

Her hands shot back to Paul's head and held his mouth in place as her body began shuddering violently, "Daaaaaaddy!" she screamed "Oh Daaady don't ever stop! Oh My God!" and with an ear-piercing shriek she fainted.

A few minutes she recovered, warm and secure in Paul's arms. She put a tiny hand on his bearded cheek and gazed deep into his steel blue eyes. "That's why I call you Daddy, you saved me, you love my babies, you make me feel so good, and when I need you most, you're right here for me."

When the shuddering stopped and Andi caught her breath, she stood and took Paul's hand. "Come on daddy, time for the very best part."

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

After catching their breath from their lovemaking Andi pushed a button on the wall and more steam entered the sauna. She pushed it again and again and soon the sauna was as foggy as London but as hot as Adana. They sat on the bench facing each other gently touching and kissing as innocent as young lovers but tempered by age and experience. As their heads began to spin from the heat and the humidity she said, "Let's step outside."

She stood and took his hand and they got out of the sauna and went outside. Standing naked and steaming hot in the near zero temperatures they kissed. Snowflakes swirled around them but being so hot and sweaty from the sauna the cold and snow felt invigorating. Andi's head was spinning, so in love and so sexually sated that all of her experiences in the past were mere dalliances compared the passion and love and utter mind-bending orgasms she just experienced. And in her mind, it was all just foreplay! If it continues like this would she survive the pleasure when they finally make love?

She had almost laughed when her teammates sent back an email saying to marry Paul, but right now that idea was ringing in her head so loudly she couldn't drive it away. She couldn't meet his eyes, she stepped back and said in a shaky voice "I know this is wrong... and you can yell at me if you want, but please don't hit me... We just met and I know this is so sudden but... I just... want... to... ask..." Andi's eyes filled with tears and expectation. She took a deep breath and prepared to put her entire life on the line. She gulped and opened her mouth...

Just as she was about to speak Paul slowly sank to one knee and gently took her tiny hand in his large strong hands. "Will you marry me?" he asked.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

Clean and warm and dry Paul and Andi sat on the couch gazing at the fire the same way they did 24 hours ago, just over the hiss and pop of the fire in the stove Christmas carols played on a piano emitted from Paul's blue tooth speaker and occasionally they could hear Wonka grunt in his sleep upstairs in the loft.

"We're getting married! Now what do we do?" asked Andi as she closed her laptop. She just sent a reply to an email from The Staff and Management of the University Hospital, Pulmonology Dept. It was just three words; "He said yes."

A sudden despair overwhelmed her. "You won't like it there, and I can't move here, I have too much in Denver," she leaned on Paul's shoulder. "Maybe it won't stop snowing and we can stay here forever. Won't that be nice daddy?"

"Don't stress yourself over the details baby," answered Paul who tangled his finger in Andi's hair. "We have the rest of our lives to figure it out."

"Nana will understand, maybe. But Mother... and Frank, he'll be angry, he'll come after me..."

"What about your dad?" Paul asked.

"Father?" she shook her head and frowned "I call him that only because mother insists. He's just some random guy with money she married years ago. My real dad died in Iraq serving his country. What about your folks?"

"Dead and gone. They came from nothing and built a thriving business that allowed them to leave John and me a couple of properties; one in West Palm Beach and the other in Jupiter Florida. The house in West Palm is a rental, so that is going to make us some money that we will share with John and Macy, but the house in Jupiter we keep. My brother and I use it as a vacation place. I was planning to head down to Jupiter after the New Year, or maybe for the New Year. You would look so good on a sailboat."

Andi thought again of sunning on a sailboat, this time topless, the twins running up and down the deck in oversized life jackets, Paul at the tiller, and before she knew what she was doing she said "Yes, let's do it." Then she thought of Frank. "No no no no... We can't, it's just... Frank will..., "she gulped for air. "Just forget about it. Mother and father are one thing, but Frank will raise a stink about the twins, he might do something to me, and them."

Paul stopped her with a finger to the lips, which he then kissed. He was a bit bothered by the way she called her parents 'Father' and 'Mother,' it was creepy, it should be "mom" and "dad." But to be living in fear of the man who abused you so much so many years after he was out of the picture is wrong. "Frank is a jamoke, he's the least of your problems. Now me, I'm planning to retire, you'll have me on your hands twenty-four seven. I plan on home schooling the girls and teaching them right good American English. And I might have a lesson or two for that jamoke."

Andi smiled behind her tears. "Define 'jamoke.'"

"A clumsy loser who is incapable of performing normal human tasks."

"That's Frank," sighed Andi. Why was she so elated a few minutes ago and so down now? Orgasmic bi-polar? Bliss hangover? She wondered.

"Look doll, dis is Noo Yawk, we have a way of dealing wit jamokes that is best left unseen and even better left unspoken. We also have a way of honoring our veterans, one of which happens to be me, and the people who help our veterans, one of which happens to be you. And if honoring a veteran entails re-educating a jamoke, so be it." His tough guy Damon Runyon accent made Andi laugh despite her fears.

Suddenly Paul grabbed Andi's cell phone and started looking through it "Give me that, what are you doing?" she tried to grab her phone out of his hands, but his arms were too long. They tussled and laughed as he held the phone out at arm's length and searched the phone while she clawed, climbed, and tried to get it back.

"I'm just looking for your porn stash," he grinned and kept the phone out of her reach.

"That's on my laptop," she laughed and tried to grab the phone.

He pressed the send button and a ringing started indicating a video call. "This call should help you some," he said. He held the phone up high so that the person who answered the phone would be looking down on the two of them tussling on the couch. Suddenly a bleary looking woman answered the phone "Good evening Miss Elinore, thank you for answering," said Paul to the sleepy looking woman on the FaceTime call.

"What in the...? Little One, what have you gotten yourself in to now?"

"Nana?" cried Andi and she grabbed Paul's arm. "Oh Nana, you won't believe what happened!"

"Some nice fella just called me on your phone and it looks like you're in a wrestling match. I think you may need a talk with Nana. Tell me all about it Andi," the sweet old woman on the phone advised.

Paul released the phone to Andi who held it so her Nana could see her better and she did tell her about it, about the sudden snowstorm, about getting lost, and sliding off the road, and calling 911, and this weird old guy on a tractor who rescued her and her babies and kept them warm and safe and dry in his cabin, who loved her girls and cooked like a chef and had a dozen degrees and who made her feel so loved that she is now going to marry him after knowing him only 40 hours. "His name is Doctor Paul Jarecki, he's a cardiologist and a retired Air Force colonel, and he knows Uff Da!"

"Lieutenant colonel," said Paul, "and I also know lutefisk."

"We just proposed to each other, at the same time," Andi felt like a giggly teenage girl again enjoying her first crush. "He love me, he loves my babies, he has two tractors, and a snowmobile," and she went on in length describing her man.

When she finished, she was out of breath and near tears, but her Nana was smiling. "Did you get all that Knute?" she said to her off-screen husband.

"Sure did Maw, that snowstorm story, it is just like how we met all them years ago."

Andi's eyes shot wide open. "Wait Nana, what? You guys...?"

"Excuse your grandpa for letting family secrets slip but we were snowed in for two whole weeks. I was rushing to get home and slipped on the ice. This Knute fellow come out and picked me up, carried me in the house, and bound my ankle. By the time I was ready to move the storm was raging." Nana smiled and leaned into the camera conspiratorially, "Came out of that storm pregnant with your Uncle Darwin. We were married before Main Avenue was plowed clear and we don't regret a moment of it."

"No!" gasped Andi

"Yes, and it sounds like you just made short courtships a family tradition now!" cackled Nana. Paul and Andi could hear Grandpa Knute in the background chiming "That's the way to do it. You betcha."

Nana continued, "Now it sounds like you found a good man, he woke me up in the middle of the night because he was worried about you. Now that's a good man, a site better than that asshole your mother hooked you up with. Paw, what's that asshole's name?"

"Dunno, just been calling him asshole since the wedding," said Knute.

"Frank. His name is Frank," said Andi completely shocked at hearing her nana swear for the first time in her life.

"He was an asshole dear; I wish I could have been there when he left you so I could boot his dumb ass out the door!"

"Nana!"

"I didn't want to tell you, but there's another family secret out; Frank is an asshole," said Nana in a scolding tone of voice.

"I said jamoke," said Paul off screen.

"I don't know that word, but it probably applies," said Nana. "Now you pay no nevermind to those doubts, hear me? It sounds like you have a good man, a solid man. Knute has been Googling him while you told me your story; looks like he's been through a tough patch once or twice himself. Sorry about Melony."

"It's ok, thanks Miss Elinore," said Paul.

"Grandpa knows Google?" It's like Andi's shocks would never end this week.

"You hold on to that man, hold him tight, love him 'till the angels sing, and call me on Christmas morn, ok Honey?"

"Yes Nana, I will. Mind if the twins call you after breakfast?" Andi's relief was complete. The tension in her body flowed out of her in the short conversation.

1...56789...13