Andi's Dream - A Blizzard in Buffalo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zipping up her jacket Andi said "You guys be good and stay away from the wood stove! Doctor Paul and I are going to go get some more firewood."

"K mom."

"Yeah, bye!" They never averted their gaze from the screen.

The snow swirled around them as Paul showed Andi the woodshed next to the cabin. It was merely a roof and three walls protecting the wood from weather, there was no door to it as Andi had always pictured a woodshed to be. On the side of the cabin was a large wooden box, two feet deep, four feet wide and three feet tall with a slanting shingled lid. She knew from watching Paul that you could get to the contents of the box from the inside of the cabin through a small door to the left of the stove. Paul showed her to lift the shingled lid and check the level of wood available for the stove, how to place the wood, where to...

Andi grabbed his parka and pulled his mouth to hers ending the lecture. Her tongue sought out his as they kissed, his arms encircling her torso, her arms to his waist. When they broke the kiss, Paul saw that Andi's beautiful brown eyes were practically spinning. "I take it that we have graduated from little kisses?" he asked.

"Yeah, big kisses now..." their lips drew together mutually and for a long time their world consisted of nothing but this moment when their mouths met, their tongues entwined, their arms embraced, and their breathing stopped. Paul wasn't ready for their height difference and his neck began to ache a little so he scooped her up so they could kiss more comfortably. Without realizing it her legs wrapped around his waist and she clung to him as they kissed. His hands shifted down to her round butt and he held her tight as their lips and tongues explored each other.

"Would it be weird if I said that I always wanted a daddy to hold me like this?" she whispered as they recovered from their kisses.

"A sugar daddy?"

"No, that's romantic prostitution. I want a man who is emotionally mature and secure in himself. Someone I can lean on and count on. I want a man."

Paul sat down on the roof of the wood box and held Andi on his lap. Their lips met again and this time their kiss grew burning hot with their passion. One arm wrapped around her back holding her close, the other hand wrapped around the back of her neck holding her tight to his kiss. It wasn't threatening, it was secure. When they broke from their kiss, they sat in the swirling snow, foreheads touching, both shuddering from the intensity of the sudden passion.

Finally Paul said, "I think a good man to encourage and support and be a daddy would help quite a few women. If it's what you want, what you need, I'll be your daddy for as long as you want."

Her heart simply melted at that point. Yes, she's a world renown doctor, yes she's proud and accomplished, and a great single mom, but something feels so right being in this man's arms. It feels so safe and secure. It's like she now has a base to launch from, to accomplish more. "Oh daddy," she sighed, and it felt so good to say that she almost cried. This time their kiss was tender, loving, a kiss to base their lives upon.

When they broke the kiss, Paul stood and let Andi down and they held each other close. She had unzipped his parka a bit and rested her cheek against his chest listening to his heartbeat and languishing in his scent. "I've waited so long to find someone who will kiss me like that," she purred.

"How long did you wait?" he whispered.

"I told you, never ask a woman her age."

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

Andi's kisses tingled on Paul's lips the entire time it took to fire up the Kubota tractor and clear the entire driveway, access to the main barn front and side doors, and clear away the front of the cabins. While he did all this, the girls were at work inside. Andi had turned off the cartoons and opened a box of decorations for the girls to hang in the cabin. She pulled out a bell that looked interesting, it was large and looked like it was made of lace but was finely woven white wire covered with white glitter.

"What is that inside, mommy?" asked Sandy pointing to the green plastic leaves and white plastic berries that hung inside in place of a clapper.

"That's mistletoe, it's a special Christmas plant."

"What does it do?" asked Madeline who sounded skeptical. Andi's twin girls may have identical DNA, but their emotional makeup was worlds apart. Sandy was the comical, full steam ahead girl, while Madeline was more cynical, she was not the one to jump blindly into something. Andi could foresee a time in their future where Sandy would ask Madeline to cover for her while she did something like skip class to spend time with a boy, and Madeline would be the "Who is he, what's his GPA, and what's in it for me?" member of the family.

"I've heard it said that when a man kisses a woman underneath the mistletoe, they have good luck all year long."

"What if he doesn't kiss her?" asked Sandy.

"It is bad luck if he doesn't kiss her. Very bad. We don't want bad luck to happen, do we?"

"Even if I'm standing under it?" asked Madeline who clearly did not want a boy to kiss her, not even Dixie's brother Melvin.

"You're safe," reassured Andi. "It only works for grownups."

"What about Doctor Paul?" asked Madeline who wasn't quite sure that she was still safe.

Andi dragged a chair to the doorway between the old cabin and the modern building. "Doctor Paul is too old, so you wouldn't have to kiss him if you didn't want to. But if I were standing under the mistletoe, he'd have to kiss me, or I would have bad luck all year long." She stood up on the chair and with a thumb tack mounted the mistletoe bell in the doorway. "And if I have bad luck, the two of you have bad luck too!"

"Don't hang it there mommy!" cried Sandy, "you might stand under it!"

"I have to hang it darling."

"Why?"

"Because it's Mistletoe, it's for Christmas!" she explained, "rules are rules."

"Oh," said Sandy, nodding at the sage wisdom of the statement.

Suddenly Madeline gasped, "It's Doctor Paul! He's coming!" the twins went in to panic mode. "Stand right there mommy, it will be ok!"

Paul stepped in the door and the twins assailed him, chirping commands at the top of their lungs. All he could catch was "Missile Toast" and "Bad Luck" and "Kiss" and "Hurry!" He glanced over at Andi who was standing under his mother's favorite Mistletoe Bell smiling in amusement. As he tried to peel off his parka, the two excited girls shoved him over to Andi who was softly saying "Help!" and "Rescue me!"

"Kiss her!" shouted the twins, "or we'll have bad luck!"

"Kiss her? Here?" asked Paul, "on her face?"

"Yes!" they shouted.

"Ok, but remember, this is your idea."

"Kiss her!" the twins shrieked together.

Paul wrapped his arms around Andi, leaned in and gave her a little kiss on the lips to the cheers of the girls. Andi reached up and wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him in for a memorable kiss.

"Crisis averted, my big macho hero," smiled Andi.

"What a way to break the ice with the kids, my summa cume laude wonder woman," said Paul as he leaned in for another welcomed kiss. Seeing their mommy being kissed at their own request allowed Andi and Paul to kiss before the twins whenever they want.

"Whew!" said the twins as they slumped to the floor, Sandy resting her back against Paul's leg, Madeline leaned against Andi. Mission accomplished. Crisis averted.

Wonka stood watching the whole thing in confusion as Paul and Andi kissed again. And again.

"Time for Rudolph," announced Paul who was still amazed at the way Andi was able to let the kids know they were kissing in a way they would enjoy.

The girls leapt up and took their seats at the table, waiting to watch Rudolph on the 27" flatscreen, but Paul walked over to the wall to the left of the wood stove. On that wall hung a large painting of a huge steam locomotive. Paul grabbed the bottom of the frame and swung up; the painting was held to the wall with hinges. He held it up to the ceiling and fixed it in place with hook and eye fasteners. Behind the painting was a 65" Samsung 4k UHD TV. Andi was aghast that he hid this from her, but Paul said "You expect me to watch my beloved Buffalo Bills on that little computer monitor?

Paul made a large bowl of popcorn while the family settled in and soon the timeless stop animation story of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer started. Wonka lay at their feet warming by the fire enjoying the feeling of the little girl's toes as they rubbed their feet on him. Paul sang along every time Burl Ives sang, ignoring the elbow jabs from Sandy, and Andi spoke all of Yukon Cornelius' lines until the twins put their hands over her mouth.

The girls were sound asleep by the time Burl Ives sang the 'Have A Holly Jolly Christmas' finale. Andi and Paul carefully lifted the moppets off the couch and carried them upstairs as Wonka followed. They laid the girls on the full bed and prepared to change them into their pajamas. If Paul had any true experience with children, he would realize that these girls were barely larger than a three-year-old. His specialties were centered on adults and not children, children with cardio or pulmonary issues went to pediatric specialists. But if he were able to see Sandy and Madeline next to normal 5-year-olds he would have recognized them as preemies.

"You're so good with them," whispered Andi. A sudden self-defeating thought in her head screamed at her that manly men don't like dealing with children and by complimenting him she just chased Paul away.

"They're so smart and sassy and I love them, I can't get enough. It's not hard when you guys are so wonderful to me," Paul said. "Do you want me to help get their jammies on?"

Her fears extinguished she said, "Why don't you go fire up the sauna?" said Andi giving Paul a sideways smile. "I like a lot of steam."

"On my way ma'am!" whispered Paul and after a quick kiss he crept down the stairs. He made sure the TV was off, the painting lowered, the firebox of the stove was full of wood, ash drawer was clear, and the air inlets were adjusted to the most efficient level. He admired how the flames danced in slow motion in the low oxygen environment of the fire box, then shut off the light over the table. He noticed that Andi had left her laptop open and there was an email she had received just before Rudolph started. He would not have looked but the email featured a picture of himself, Sandy and Madeline decorating the tree just a few hours ago. It read:

From: The Staff and Management of University Hospital, Pulmonology Dept.

To: Dr Adrianna Roberts

Re: My Merry Christmas

Marry Him.

Regards:

And it was signed by literally dozens of names of doctors, nurses, and technicians. Paul gave a chuckle at the thought, it was probably a joke on their part, then said to himself "Not a bad idea."

By the time Andi had the girls tucked in bed Paul had the sauna good and hot and ready to go, opening the door let steam swirl out. He stood waiting at the shower with a towel around his waist, Andi showed up with a bath towel wrapped around her body and her nightgown in her arms. "I brought down your sweats, I couldn't find any PJ's for you."

"Sweats are what I sleep in," Paul stepped in to take the clothes from her. She stopped him with a hand to the center of his chest.

"Hold on mister. Before we drop our towels and go get wet, I need you to know that I already am wet," she gave him a grin and a wag of her eyebrows. "I really, really, really want to make love to you, BUT - I've only known you about 30 hours, so this," and she patted his towel where his cock was bulging, "MUST stay outside of this." And she patted her towel in the area of her vagina. "That's the only rule. We can be loving, we can be silly, we can be anything you want, but we can't be pregnant."

Paul started to say something, but she raised a finger and cut him off with an "Ut, ut, ut! I am on the pill but it doesn't matter if I am or am not on the pill, the only way to be one hundred percent sure a baby won't come out is to make sure a sperm doesn't go in. And I don't trust condoms either. I really, really don't."

"I was going to say that I agree with you, but is there a chance that this ruling will change in the future?"

"Of course, silly," said Andi as she pulled him in for a kiss, "but at this point in time that would take a ring, a bouquet, and a preacher."

After they broke from their kiss Paul took the clothes from Andi and set them on a bench. As he did that, she grabbed his towel and pulled it down leaving him naked. He stood and turned around and she stared at his cock. It was half erect and slowly growing with every pulse. 'Maybe just a flower and a Lifesaver...' she thought.

Paul took the towel off of her like he was unwrapping a delicate, precious, flower. He gazed at her entire 32DD-24-34 body in barely controllable desire, her breasts were large for her tiny size, firm but with a bit of sag that accentuates their look. Her nipples were erect sticking out from dark coral pink areola. Her waist is narrow curving out to sweet hips, she spun around giving him a look at her cute, round bubble butt. The only possible flaw was her cesarean scar, and when he thought of those twins that he was growing to love as much as their mother, he saw the scar as a badge of the greatest honor.

He eased her under the shower head and pulled the handle down bathing them in the warm water, holding the handle until they were soaked, he then released it and took a bottle of body wash and began to lather her up. She gasped and mewled as his hands slid over her little body, hissing whenever his hands slid over a particular spot that she enjoyed. She tried to return the treatment but never got past his chest, her eyes seemed to go cloudy as his hands touched her and his lips sought out hers.

'It is so wonderful,' she thought, 'all smiles and warmth and love, no hint of pain.'

When his hands finally strayed to her breasts, she laced her fingers together behind her head offering herself to him without reservation. His slippery hands squeezed, hefted, and began tugging at her nipples in a slippery way that felt like her breasts were being suckled simultaneously. Her back arched involuntarily and she cooed in pleasure. Then his hands started to move downwards, circling slowly, one down her tummy, one down her back, one aimed at her vagina, the other toward her anus. "On the day, when I am yours and you are mine, I am going to fuck you so hard with so much love," he whispered.

"Yes!" she hissed as his words ignited the fuses of her passion. His soapy hands circled lower, slowly, agonizingly slow. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mind cried out 'Here we go...!'

"I've waited so long for you, so, so long. And I'm going to take you with all the love and all the desire I have saved for you."

"Will you fuck my mouth?" she gasped. His hands and his words were driving her higher...

"I'm going to slide my cock in and out of your mouth while you kneel at my feet and watch my eyes and wait for my cum."

Her breath was coming in little gasps now. "Will you fuck my ass?" she whispered. It was the only bastion of virginity she had to give a man.

"I'm going to make you beg for it, and when you are mine, and when you beg me to make your anus mine, I will slide my hard dick inside your asshole and become part of you."

She was shuddering now, her mind full of images of her giving herself to this man that she now chooses. "My pussy... how will you fuck my pussy?"

"Baby, I will pound your pussy with force, and longing, and love. I am going to fuck the loneliness out of both of us and drive away the sad years and not stop until the day I die."

His hands slipped lower and lower and then suddenly as his fingertips touched the sparse hair in her pubic region it was too much. She began to convulse, her mind exploded in pleasure and wave after wave of sweet ecstatic release shot through her body. Her legs went limp and she slowly slid to the floor of the shower where she curled in in the fetal position shuddering so strongly that she couldn't open her mouth to sing out her ecstasy.

As if in a fog she heard Paul's voice "Baby, what's wrong?"

'Nothing's wrong, everything is perfect' her mind assured her, but the shaking and shuddering of her body was starting to get scary. She finally was able to whisper, "I'm coming... Oh Gawd I'm coming!" He drew her close and wrapped his arms around her as the convulsions and the ecstasy increased. "Ohhhh Miiiii Gaaawwd I LOVE YOU!!!" Her back arched and her legs shot out kicking the edge of the shower wall. He held her close as she came harder than he had ever seen a woman come in his life. Finally, her spasms and cries of passion died down and she went limp in his arms. She wrapped her arm behind his neck and pulled him close to kiss.

"I love you too," he whispered into her and their lips met. His hand slowly eased toward her vagina and he discovered that she wasn't kidding, she really was wet. "That was so beautiful," he said as their lips parted. "I want to do that to you a lot, lot more."

"You made me come and you just touched me... we haven't gotten to the good stuff yet," she smiled weakly.

"Incredible," he smiled. "Can you do that again?"

"I don't know, I've never done it before," She was still trying to catch her breath, "I don't think I ever came like that, at least not that hard." She played back his words in her head as she soaked in his nearness. Then she remembered what he said about loneliness. "Have you been lonely?"

He thought of a tough guy reply, something to hide behind, and in the end chose honesty. "After Melony died, sometimes I just wanted to die too I was so lonely. I have so much stuff, and no one to share it with. Maybe that's why I decided to come up here this weekend, die in a blizzard. But now here I am wet and naked with the most adorable, the sexiest mommy I'd ever want to rub my soapy body against. You truly are the answer to a prayer."

"I prayed for a partner too, I prayed during the beatings and the rapes," she looked back at those dark horrible years. Why was I so angry when he left? It was the best thing to ever happen to me. "I guess I was lonely too, during my entire marriage. I love my babies, but they leave me out of the conversation too often."

They lay on the floor kissing and sliding against each other, the loneliness a fading pain, talking about her incredible orgasm, and he never got close to her clit! "Do it again, I dare ya." She challenged him.

He gently began to slide his finger through her moisture and over her clit. "Challenge accepted, darling."

She grasped his wrist with her tiny hand and began to whisper "gently... gently..." and he did stroke her gently, and soon the convulsions were returning. She squeezed his wrist and pressed his hand hard against her clit. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth hung wide open wordlessly. Her entire body tensed and coiled up for the explosion to follow. Without warning her legs shot straight out and with a second erotic explosion she was convulsing helplessly again. "Oh Gaaawwwd!" she cried, "I'm coommmminnnggg!" waves of passion rocking her body. She grabbed his head with a hand over each ear and kissed him hard, her tongue shooting into his mouth, fucking his mouth in rhythm with the waves of pleasure that wracked her little body. Slowly she eased down from the peak of release, her breath coming in deep draughts. They finally curled together, gentle touches and whispers, not believing it, and both thanking the Lord for it. There on the floor of the shower their love blossomed. The kisses and the cuddling while naked, soapy, and wet finally cooled the fires momentarily.

1...45678...13