All Comments on 'Andi's Dream-A Wedding to Plan'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
des911des9115 months ago

A lovely continuation of the story - warm, tender, entertaining, a bit of drama and sweet; very sweet. Enjoyed it very much. Thank you

SchultzieSchultzie5 months ago

YES!!! JUSTICE!!!

❤️

BlueFox007BlueFox0075 months ago

I loved the entire story, but the first half was truly spectacular.

Thank you. 5 Stars.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

Another wonderful series set among my favorite set of characters from Buffalo NY. Hoping for next chapter before Christmas week. ( Hint,Hint) LOL

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly5 months ago

Ok, great story. I'm glad you didn't make to much of the heart murmur, as that would have truly been a downer. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Scarey pseudochristian nonsense

H_RoarkH_Roark5 months ago

Wonderful addition to the saga. Hopefully a wedding story to be published soon?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it so much. I'm half Polish from NJ and we had our own version of the Christmas Eve dinner, but we called it (phonetically) Porshnik and we passed around the Oplatek then, set an extra place setting for the unexpected guest and had only 3 courses, 2 soups and pirogi. BTW, I was at Minot AFB from '76-'81 and it's the 23rd BW, not 27th.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Maybe your best one yet!

5

DuleighDuleigh5 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous - I was at Minot AFB from 79 - 93, 5th MMS. It was actually the 5th Bombardment Wing (Heavy) and the 23rd Bomber SQUADRON, (The Bomber Barons) The 23rd wing is at Moody AFB in Georgia near Valdosta which isn't too far from this keyboard. I'm originally from Buffalo and retired there. My neighbors were all polish and they tried to explain Christmas to me but I only speak English and they only speak Polish so I had to look things up. You'll see in Andi's Dream - Joy to the World.

SlithyToveSlithyTove5 months ago

I really like your stories, and the world being populated, but the continuity errors between them are somewhat distracting. You have Veronica going into Paul's library/ballroom and meeting the twins in the Stormwatch series, and that's also the first time she goes to Worzil's, and that series supposedly takes place after Paul and Andi are married, yet in this sequence you have her dancing in the library with her instructor and recommending Worzil's as a great place to eat, which is earlier on the timeline. That's much more bothersome than switching between saying that Josh's cabin area used to be a Girl Scout Camp and a Boy Scout Camp, as you do. You're a good writer, so these kinds of things end up being really jarring, as you style allows a reader to suspend disbelief and get carried along, and then things like these bump them back into reality. A lot of that is just editing, really, but it really would help.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Crumbs, I didn't spot the continuity errors but enjoyed the journey of Andi and Paul as they head towards marriage. Very good but not quite the same impact as the first instalment. Still 5⛤

PrfsrPrfsr5 months ago

I love this series. My only small problem is that there are a few little word or apostrophe errors.

wwaldripwwaldrip5 months ago

Love the series

Campus77Campus774 months ago

Oooo, a third part. I have not read all your submissions, but I don't care if you turn something upsidedown or backwards, the story is the same...beautiful. Don't let the naysayers bother your talented mind.

sg1010sg10104 months ago

Another Great One !

THANK YOU !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories