Andi's Dream-A Wedding to Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is delicious!" said Andi after an exploratory sip. "What's in it?"

"Sprite and lemonade," said the over perky waitress.

"That's it? Nothing else?"

"They don't need anything else. Y'all dancin' tonight Mister Paul?"

"We sure are, Andi wants to learn country dancing. Andi, this is Krissy, she waits tables here at night and is majoring in nursing at Erie County Community College in the day. Krissy? Can you tell our DJ that Andi wants to learn to waltz please?"

"Sure will, Mr. Paul." And with an exaggerated wiggle of her hips Krissy made her way to the DJ booth and relayed Paul's message. The DJ gave Paul a thumbs up from across the room and soon the strains of one of the most famous country waltzes ever recorded were filling the air. Paul stood and held his hand out to Andi who self-consciously took his hand.

"I've never done this before," she said nervously.

"A girl will always remember her first time," said Paul without a hint of sarcasm or caustic wit. She stood and he gently drew her close. At the edge of the dance floor Paul began to teach with soft suggestions; "Hold my left hand with your right, put your other hand on my shoulder. Good. Now just watch my eyes and catch the rhythm of the song - hear it? ONE two three ONE two three ONE two three, now let's try it...

I'll always remember the song they were playin'

The first time we danced, and I knew...

Andi held his hand, and the music filled her head, the rhythm that Paul counted out now filled her entire body and they moved gently together...

As we swayed to the music and held to each other

I fell in love with you...

"Just follow me," Paul whispered and now they started out on to the dance floor, moving gently together, so close, she could feel the warmth radiating from his body, his smell, his cologne and the unique smell of him filled her head. And now Anne Murray sang...

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?

Would you be my partner every night?

When we're together it feels so right

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?

Before she realized it, they were circling the dance floor, swaying, and stepping with the rhythm of this beautiful love song, was it possible to love this man any more than she did at that moment?

I'll always remember that magic moment

When I held you close to me

Andi realized that they were doing it! Waltzing around the floor, her body in tune and in time with Paul and the music, the joy she felt wanted to escape with a cry, a laugh. She looked up at him and deep into those blue eyes and began to feel so safe in his arms, so much so that she never wanted the song to end.

As we moved together, I knew forever

You're all I'll ever need

She slowly realized that the floor was packed full of couples young and old, some dancing with the skill and the unity of partners that have been dancing together for decades like John and Macy who swirled around like Fred and Ginger, and others like her who were just learning the joy of this centuries old form of lovemaking.

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?

Would you be my partner every night?

When we're together it feels so right

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?

And now Paul's leading got more fanciful, and she followed him step for step. The stubbed toes of just moments ago were gone and she realized she could dance. All of her life she felt she was a clumsy nerd, graceless and spastic, now here she is moving in unison with the man she loved so deeply. Then she heard it, the singing, Paul was singing to her just as every other man on the dance floor was singing to his wife

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?

Would you be my partner every night?

When we're together it feels so right

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?

Without realizing that she had done it, Andi threw her arms around Paul and squealed "Yes!"

There was a series of chuckles around the dance floor and the song finished with applause. When Andi looked up she noticed that they were all looking at her. She blushed and tried to shrink as Paul led her back to their drinks. Mary and Ernie Kraft were out on the dance floor too, and they came up to Paul and Andi. Andi had mentioned her nervousness about dancing at their wedding.

"Looks like Andi really takes to dancing," said Ernie, "you might want to get this filly some dancing shoes."

Andi thought of the wedding dress she had hidden safely in her closet and hoped she could get cowboy boots to match. "You did so well!" said Mary Kraft "Macy told me you never did this kind of thing before."

"I was raised in the city a total nerd, I didn't dance like this, when I did go to a school dance, we just kind of gyrated at each other, the Zombie Dance."

Back at their table Andi gulped down her sprite and lemonade. She could barely contain her excitement. "I can dance!" she said to her future sister-in-law, "I never thought I could dance before, I mean, not like this with touching and holding and leading and following..."

"I think you created a monster here Paul, next thing you know she is going to want to do the Texas Swing," laughed Macy.

"Don't look at me, this was her idea," Paul declared his innocence.

"I didn't know," shrugged Andi, "I picked a song, and he says, 'this is a waltz' and I'm like 'so what?' So, we're down here waltzing." Andi was bubbling and bouncing like a teenager in her excitement.

"You're going to have to introduce her to Veronica," said John.

Paul chuckled trying to picture Andi and Veronica together, "that would be interesting to say the least."

"Who is Veronica?" asked Andi.

"Veronica von Köster is a neighbor of ours," said Paul. "She lives just a block or so up third avenue and she is a ballroom dancer and at her company's party she puts on an exhibition of ballroom dancing. She uses our library for practice with her dancing partner."

"She taught your fiancé how to dance," said Macy.

"I want to meet her," said Andi trying to hide her instant jealousy.

After taking a break they waltzed quite a bit, 'Waltz Across Texas,' and 'Lets Fall To Pieces Together,' 'The Tennessee Waltz,' the sad 'I See It Now' and even the soulful old bluegrass tune 'Kentucky Waltz.' As they danced Paul gave her suggestions and tips, like how to nudge him to a different direction if there's something in the way. She found out that the whole fable that Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did backwards and in high heels was hogwash. When a man is leading in a dance, HE's the one moving backwards, drawing his partner along with him. To avoid obstacles, she is watching over his shoulder and guiding him, a true team effort. The looking over Paul's shoulder was a feat which Andi couldn't do very well without a trampoline, so there were a few bumps with other couples out on the dance floor.

Andi was bouncing in her seatbelt all the way home, she let Paul drive because she was too excited. When they got home, they snuck up the stairs a quietly as possible, but Lucy was up waiting for them. As Paul and Andi prepared for bed Lucy gave them an update on how the twins reacted to what was essentially Paul and Andi's first date. They cried a bit but soon settled down and watched TV in the living room, they even went to bed without complaint, but they spoke their private language, TwinBabble®, most of the night.

"They were upset," said Andi. "The more TwinBabble® they speak the more upset they are. I'm pretty sure that the twins realize that no one understands their private language." She sighed. "I'll talk to them about it in the morning."

"You have the first day of the symposium tomorrow, you're there all day," Paul reminded her.

"That's right," frowned Andi, "do you want to try?"

"I'll give it a go, good night dear." And with a long kiss Paul took his leave for the couch in the media room, way down in the basement.

Lucy and Andi talked for a few more minutes, then Lucy went back to bed. Being in a strange man's house made Lucy nervous so she had a tough time going to sleep. She read for a while, then watched the 11:00 news. She got up and wandered around, when she passed the master bedroom, Andi was snoring she was so tired. Lucy finally got to sleep but was woken by a loud car racing down the street. She looked at her watch - 4:30 in the morning. There was no way she was going to get back to sleep. She got up and walked around and passing the master suite she noticed that the bed was empty.

Lucy looked around a bit then headed down to the basement. Using her phone as a flashlight she found the media room. She covered the light with a corner of her robe to dim the light. In the media room she discovered Andi under the blankets with Paul, snuggled up close, sleeping with a blissful smile. A movement caught Lucy's attention and she looked at the other end of the couch and sticking out from under the blankets were the twins.

Lucy shrugged, found a blanket in the linen closet, and stretched out in a recliner and for the next two and a half hours she had the best sleep she had in ages.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

Lucy was awakened by loud music and shouting children. Wiping the sleep from her eyes she staggered to the source of the racket and found herself in Paul and Andi's gym. The couple were seated on exercise bikes pedaling furiously while the twins stood on either side of their mother cheering her on at the top of their lungs.

"Go mommy!"

"Mommy win!"

"Go, go, go, go GO!"

Rock music blared over the speakers, the big screen TV showed a winding country road, the shrieking finally reached its peak when Paul and Andi threw up their hands and slowly their peddling stopped.

"Yay mommy!"

"Mommy wins! Mommy wins! Mommy wins!"

Paul and Andi each scooped up a chattering girl and gave each other a kiss. "How did you do?"

"Eighteen point 75 miles," grinned an exhausted Andi.

"That's a full mile better that yesterday!" Paul gave Andi another kiss.

As they drifted to the treadmills to begin a three-minute cool down, Lucy drifted upstairs to find some coffee. Pouring a cup from a pot that Paul obviously made (so good!) she dragged herself downstairs again. Normally Lucy is a cheery person 24/7 but she is starting to ride an emotional rollercoaster. She didn't want to tell Andi, but she received a call from Frank Rosetti. He said that he was planning to come to the wedding and spend time with the twins.

Andi and Paul were heading to the shower, they had the twins undressed and were getting ready to give them a shower. Paul saw Lucy standing watching them in her gray pajamas and her gray oversized bathrobe and her gray mood. "Hey! We're gonna shower up, care to join us?"

Lucy's eyes shot wide open at the thought.

"Seriously," continued Paul, "I'll wear a bathing suit and I'll only look at Andi."

"Don't say no," said Andi, "You look like you need fun. You haven't had fun until you've tried to shower with these two imps. Come on, please?

"Come on Aunt Lucy!" the twins demanded.

"Not till I see proof of the bathing suit," she slurped her coffee and waited. Paul sat down on the bench and grabbed something off the towel shelf. He pulled it up his legs then up under his towel. Standing he dropped his towel and showed he was wearing a Speedo. The bulge in his swimsuit told Lucy that Andi would be enjoying Christmas Eve quite a bit. "That's a start, now don't watch! That includes you Miss Nosey pants." Lucy crept up to Sandy and began tickling her.

Paul entered the shower room and began adjusting the shower, the whole room became one large warm shower. True to his word he kept his back to Lucy the entire time and spent most of his time down on one knee tickling and washing down the twins or gazing at Andi's voluptuous little body when she came into his line of view.

Eventually the shower began to fill with steam and Andi called to the twins "Come on you two, let's go get dressed."

"I want to stay with poppa," they whined.

"No, now come on before you get cooked."

"But I want to get cooked! Poppa's a good cook!"

"Out!" then to Paul, "Just stay there, daddy, I'll be right back. And Lucy is still here, she's sitting on the bench."

"No problem baby."

He remained motionless facing the back corner of the shower waiting for Andi until he heard Lucy. "Ok, come sit down, we need to talk, and you can turn around."

Paul turned and saw Lucy seated on the marble bench wrapped in a bath towel. "How did I do?" he said as he sat down.

"What do you mean?" Lucy put on her best faux, who, me? face.

"This test, how did I do?

Lucy went "Pffft," and waived her hand in his direction. "Passed with flying colors, damn it."

"Damn it?"

Lucy took a deep breath and sighed. "Yeah, you only have eyes for her. You kept your word. You are a man of honor."

"So, what must we talk about?"

"You need to look at her divorce decree, I think Frank has been shortchanging her on child support, big time. Also... I don't think the twins are his."

"The decree and child support are easy, I can act as her attorney, no problem there. What's this about the girls?"

Lucy looked scared. "You need to get her to talk about the poker games. It won't carry as much weight coming from me. And you need to do it now before you talk to Frank."

"Can you still watch the kids?"

"That's what I was here for sport, you are an unforeseen, unplanned, bonus."

"I'm going to spend the day digging up dirt on Mr. Rosetti. If we can get a DNA test..."

"The mobile crime labs can now process and analyze DNA..." said Lucy.

"Good to know," they spoke until Andi walked into the shower, the steam generator just filled the room with fresh steam, and she came out of the fog glorious in her nudity. Her erect nipples leading the way she eased on to Paul's lap and kissed him long and hard.

He kissed her neck, fighting the urge to grab her breasts in front of Lucy, but he was aching for his woman. "I missed you so much baby!"

"Seriously guys, get a room..."

"This is our room," chucked Paul.

"Speaking of rooms, I'm setting up a map for when we christen this house... does the pantry count as a room?" asked Andi brightly.

"I think it does, nice catch."

"I'm afraid the canned goods will hurt baby's bum," Andi pouted.

"Daddy will protect baby's beautiful bum..." Paul teased her.

"Ok guys, this is verging on the felonious," snarled Lucy.

Andi laughed, "How did prince charming do?"

"He did splendidly, not an attempt at a peek."

"That's a shame," said Andi, "If you're into athletic girls, she's really hot. You're not into athletic girls, are you?"

Lucy scoffed, stood, threw her towel over her shoulder, and went off in search of the twins. She was wearing shorts and a sports bra with the shoulder straps down under her towel the entire time. Paul could see her chiseled abs and muscled thighs. "Oh, hell no, she'd kick my ass."

"How long do I have before I have to leave for the symposium?"

Paul checked his watch, "About an hour I suppose."

Bonelessly Andi slid from Paul's lap on to the floor, grabbed the waistband of his speedo and smiled. "Lift your ass daddy, baby wants to experiment."

Paul raised his hips and Andi pulled his speedo down to his knees, his hard cock sprang free slapping against his stomach. "Lift your feet." She whispered. He did and she pulled his speedo off completely. "I need you." She scrambled up on to the marble bench and slowly laid back, sucking on her little finger. "I need you bad." She slowly spread her knees exposing herself full to her man.

"Anything my baby wants," Paul leaned over and planted a kiss on her pussy. He heard a hiss of an intake of breath and he kissed again. "Baby shaved for me," Paul whispered as his tongue swiped over her nude mound. She had left a triangle of hair but her labia was bare and inviting, her taste was intoxicating.

"Was baby bad for shaving?"

"No, it lets me do this..." He covered her pussy with his mouth and sucked gently, pulling her clit free from its hood, he started flickering the tip of his tongue against the bud of her desire.

"I want you so bad, I want you inside of me, I want to feel your cock spread me open and push my cervix..."

The words inflamed Paul, both knew that this wasn't going to happen until Christmas Eve, he could barely hold himself back.

"Yes! Push your fingers in me, yessss - push into my ass... ohhhhh so soon I'm going to beg you to fuck me there... after your sperm has soaked my cunt I'm going to give you my ass, I'm still a virgin there, it's all yours ohhhhhh..."

Her teasing talk gave way to gasps ang groans of delight as her man licked her pussy and clit gently but mercilessly. As her juices started to flow, he was able to slide two fingers in and out of her pussy and ass, his other hand crept up, grabbed an erect nipple, and twisted eliciting more groans and cries from the tiny mother. Her hand wound though his hair and held his head in place, directing where she wanted his tongue, her other hand was twisting the other nipple with even more rigor than he tweaked hers.

Her entire body started shaking as his tonguing began to take its toll. Her head rolled from side to side and she moaned "I love you," over and over. Suddenly her dam burst. She planted her feet on the bench and her hips arched up, but Paul continued to suckle her clit and finger fuck her pussy and ass, driving her on. Her mouth and eyes were open wide, but she was unable to mouth a word, so all-encompassing was her orgasm. And explosion went off in her and suddenly she screamed and collapsed to the bench. She pushed his head away and curled up in the fetal position, shuddering for a long moment. All Paul could do was hug her until she returned to earth.

"Oh daddy," she gasped kissing him desperately, tasting herself on his lips, "you do that so good to me." Andi's mind was awash with pleasures only hinted at in women's magazines. "Now it's my turn to make you happy." She gracefully rolled off the bench and knelt between his legs. His balls were so swollen! "Did I do this to you? I'm so sorry."

She opened her mouth wide and very gently sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time. "Oh God I love your balls," she gasped then sucked them back in. The feeling Paul was experiencing was a combination of ecstasy and agony. His balls ached with need and every time she touched them it hurt worse, but the warm wetness of her mouth, her silky-smooth tongue stroking the sensitive skin of his scrotum was heavenly.

Then her tiny hand began to stroke his cock gently, maddeningly, all the while her tongue, that marvelous tongue massaged his balls. Then gently he felt a probing below his balls, her free hand was exploring, touching, looking for something... and she soon found it.

Her fingers, dampened with her own natural lubrication began running around his anus, sending snaky thrills through his body. Her tiny fingers tried to gain access, but he was clenched tight, not knowing what to expect.

"Come on daddy, let me in. Let me touch you inside with my fingers, like you are going to touch me with your big hard cock on our wedding night."

Paul groaned and tried to relax, then slowly his anus did allow her finger to enter. He felt her probing around, then a second small finger followed and soon Andi found what she had been looking for; the male G-spot, his prostate. Paul let his held breath out with a shuddering "Oohhhhh..."

1...456789