All Comments on 'Andi's Dream - Joy To The World'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Great chapter.

5

des911des9115 months ago

Superbly done. Thank you.

Could this become a saga? Gus and Lucy; Kat and ?; More babies, etc.

DuleighDuleigh5 months agoAuthor

This already is a saga, it's tied closely to Stormwatch, Andi appears in We're a Wonderful Wife, they're also tied to Amorous Goods, Black Pearls. But there is more on the way, a novel/novella named Aboard Andi's Dream is in the works

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

You fulfilled my expectations with this chapter. I had tears and laughs at your characters situations. God I love Wonka!! Macy’s AC/DC former life was a major surprise. The dream yacht honeymoon should be great.

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

Beautiful fairy tale!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Really well written. There were parts where I started to wonder where it was going and how long until we get there, but I couldn't put this book down. It kept drawing me in. I was hoping Macy would announce she was pregnant for Christmas, but can't get everting you wish for - LOL! 4.7*

H_RoarkH_Roark5 months ago

Oh this is so good. Can't wait for the novella you mentioned in another comment.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

The abundance of great characters is most appealing to me!

bigbob2406bigbob24065 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much !!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"... while Wonka wearing fake reindeer antlers sat off to the side looking bored."

As soon as I read this, the first thought in my mind was, "Max."

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Brilliant story. My only grouse was the part about Katrina as I couldn't see how it fitted in with the rest of the story but that is marginal. 5⛤

DuleighDuleigh5 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment Ravey19 - Katrina was there primarily to give Andi a way to say goodbye and leave her old life as a doctor in Colorado and to step off into the unknown.

wwaldripwwaldrip5 months ago

Really enjoyed reading the series, excellent story telling. Thank you, loved it greatly!

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore5 months ago

I love these characters. This series as well as Stormwatch and We're a Wonderful Wife have been fun to read. I can't wait for more. Please, please continue to add more chapters.

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

Sorry too much sex for good Christmas story, couldn't get past the 4th page but I didn't give you a bad rating. I'm sure others liked it. Merry Christmas

Campus77Campus774 months ago

And it finally ends. What a real R rated Hallmark movie story. i laughed, I cried, I loved it. Again a real story with real characters and a little spice. You have a real talent for writing a great story. Thanks for taking all the time to construct this complex tale. I'm looking forward to completing the journey with Stormwatch and A Wonderful Wife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow. Thanks for this. You won the award fairly.

I don't generally read this kind of story, but I really liked it. That should tell you something.

papajerrysr42papajerrysr422 months ago

Now this was an awesome love story. Loved every bit of it. you did a fantastic job writing this story. hope you have more like this . JUST AWESOME

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES