Andi's Dream - Joy To The World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered their wedding night when she apologized for her breasts being so petite, but he proceeded to make love to her breasts, bringing her to orgasm simply by suckling, pulling, twisting, pinching and nipping her erect nipples. He was now going down that same path. Giggles and sighs filled the attic as John held his wife's hands captive above her head and meanwhile gnawed and nibbled on her erect nipples. "Pas juste," she gasped "no fair!"

He released her wrists so both of his hands could cup her breasts and his fingers could pinch and roll her nipples. With a happy sigh she held his hands in place with hers as their mouths met for a kiss in the dark. He broke off their kiss and began to kiss his way down her slim body pausing only to suck her entire tit in his mouth. He left a trail of kisses down her tummy, to her naval and past. She suddenly realized she was in danger as he kissed and licked his way closer and closer to her flower. She held her legs tightly together, but it was becoming increasingly harder to hold them together. As he began kissing her trimmed pubic bush, she fought off the urge to grab his head and hold it in place over her clit. Instead she pinched and twisted her aching nipples sending erotic shocks to her clit.

He forced his face into the juncture of her legs and stuck his tongue deep into the fissure and his searching tongue made contact with the hood of her clit. She was shocked at how her body suddenly gave itself to him. Against her will her traitorous legs eased apart giving him full access to her sex. He quickly crawled between her legs and lowered his mouth to her vagina and began kissing and licking, in response she fully capitulated to her man.

Her head swam with joy as his tongue and fingers worked together to drive her passion higher and higher. Over and over she whispered "mon mari aimant", my loving husband, her tension building higher and higher. When sweet release finally came, she had to cover her mouth with both hands to stifle her cries, she wanted to shout her love for her man. Her unseeing eyes were wide with the shock of the power of the orgasm that crashed over her. She hooked her ankles together and squeezed poor John's head in place as her body shuddered in convulsions of pure rapture. Her fingers tangled in his hair and held his head in place along with her legs and sighed and softly whispered "Je jouis, je joius, ohhhhh I'm cumming my love, je viens!" Deep inside she wanted to scream her delight to the heavens and thank God for the man with the patience to love her through those long nights where his advances terrified her thanks to the abuse she suffered at the hands of a photographer in her teens.

Finally her shudders subsided and she untangled her ankles and released John who was finally able to inhale a deep draught of air for the first time in a few minutes. She reached up to cuddle him but he reared up, grabbed her hips and flipped her over. She smiled and prepared herself for her man. He pulled up on her hips and she obligingly raised herself to her knees and elbows and spread her legs. She felt him position himself between her legs and finally press forward, penetrating deeper, deeper, to where he belonged. Finally, as she felt his pubic hair press against her ass, she felt his cock throbbing inside of her, "I don't think I'm going to last long darling," he whispered.

"Give me your seed, cum in me love," she whispered. "Baise moi, fuck me."

Slowly he pulled out and pushed his cock back in feeling every millimeter of her sweet pussy clutching to his cock. No, he wasn't going to last long. The excitement of searching for this beautiful vixen in the pitch blackness of his brother's attic was exciting enough, but the wrestling around once he caught her then bringing her to a thundering climax was almost enough to set him off without touching his cock.

Macy rolled her hips as her man moved slowly in and out. She knew that the clutching, sucking, squeezing of her pussy was driving him beyond his ability to hold back. She began pushing back as he slid in. She reached between her legs and began to rub her fingers in a circular motion on her still buzzing clit. The remnants of her mind-bending orgasm still caused her legs to shudder. Her hand flashed over her clit as his cock pumped in and out of her, spreading her out and making her feel so delightfully full down there.

Now she felt herself wondering if she could take him in her ass, the thought terrified her and excited her beyond reason at the same time. The thought caused her to push back harder, trying to take him deeper, grunting like an animal the thought of being sodomized by this man that she's loved for a decade drove her mad...

"S'il vous plaît jouir en moi amant! Please come inside of me lover! I want you so much..." Forgetting the tykes sleeping below them the lovers cried out to each other until John grabbed Macy's hips and began to slam into her as hard as he could. He growled and plowed deep into her, holding himself deep. His body shuddered and he grunted with each shot he fired into her. She actually felt his semen shooting into her, striking her cervix, the feeling of her man filling her with his seed set her off and her orgasm soon followed his.

They sank to the carpeted floor and he held his woman close, whispering endearment into her ears. In turn she reached and caressed his hip and ass, urging him to stay inside her, but soon he soften and eased out of her. "The saddest part of the day..." she said aloud whishing he could stay inside of her forever.

"What's that m'love?" he asked.

"When you soften," she whispered. With that she rolled over and scooted down and began to lick and suckle her man's cock clean. John felt an invisible mouth engulf his cock and suck sweetly on him. "Nous avons si bon goût ensemble," she whispered, "we taste so good together..."

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

Gus and Lucy walked through the door about an hour and twenty minutes later. John and Macy were seated in the kitchen exactly where they were before putting the twins to bed, however now they were wearing pajamas and matching plaid bathrobes. Gus was talking excitedly about the floor of the library in Paul and Andi's house. During construction in the basement, Gus had discovered that the library floor was a sprung floor meaning that the floor was self-supporting and mounted on springs to the frame of the house. This is something that only happens in the entertainment industry where the floor is designed to absorb the shock of dancers. "...so, the staid and stately library in the prim and proper house on 23 Howard Street probably started its life as a polka parlor."

"That is probably why Miss Veronica likes to practice dancing here," said John. "Lord knows there's a shortage of Polka Parlors."

"Polka Parlor? There's no such thing!" laughed Lucy.

"Well if there isn't, there should be," smiled Gus, "The polka can be fun." Lucy gave Gus a playful backhanded swat on the chest and grinned. "What, what did I say?" he asked shrugging.

"Out for a walk in the snow?" asked Macy.

"We did that, then we stopped in to Worzils for a hot buttered rum and wished Ayato and Julissa a Merry Christmas." Gus was speaking of Ayato and Julissa Tanaka, owner operators of Worzils Bar & Grille, a watering hole that has been in Springville for generations. Every time the business changed hands the name remained, but on occasion the final E on the word 'Grille' would be removed only to be restored by the next owner.

"Was Julissa there?" asked Macy. She enjoyed the chats she had with Ayato's wife Julissa.

"Yes, she was behind the bar while Ayato was cleaning the tables. I invited them both to Christmas dinner, I'm sure that will be ok with the new Mrs. Jarecki."

"Her new husband has always had an open table on Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving, I think she would adore that custom," said Macy. Then she accidentally said "I wonder what she is up to now..."

"Probably the same thing we were about 20 minutes ago," said John between slurps of coffee.

"Jean Matthieu Jarecki! Ferme la bouche! Vous êtes un révérend, agissez comme tel! (John Matthew Jarecki! Shut your mouth! You are a reverend, act like one!) Macy cried, grabbing a wrapped package off the table and bopping her husband on the head. She settled down and placed the package back on the stack and smiled "Then again, j'espère bien qu'ils le sont" (I certainly hope they are)

Gus smiled "We were still in our tuxedos from the wedding and Ayato got all bent out of shape." He handed Lucy a cup of coffee.

"He said that we were turning his nice little hole-in-the-wall into a classy joint fit only for the ruling elite," added Lucy.

"I told him to be careful or we'll do a Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers number when the bar flies arrive and drive them all away." Gus pulled out his cell phone and showed them a picture that Ayato took of Gus and Lucy in their tuxes at the bar, both looked happier than they could imagine.

"Enough with the alcoholic revere, we have work to do. First you have to ditch the tuxes..." John put a small stack of Christmas gifts in front of each. "Fred, these are for you, Ginger, these are yours. The new Mrs. Paul Jarecki requires that you open them up now, and when you see what they are, you'll know what to do."

Minutes later Gus and Lucy were wearing new Christmas pajamas, Gus in men's green flannel PJs and green slippers, Lucy in an ankle length green flannel nightgown with fuzzy green slippers, both were wearing matching plaid robes that were primarily green. Both John and Macy were wearing green based pajamas, his were men's green linen pajamas, Macy was sporting a sexy green babydoll. "Ok folks, Gus, you're on assembly duty, Macy & Lucy, you're with me hauling stuff up from the basement," said John.

"Wait, who put you in charge?" demanded Macy.

"Isn't it obvious? It's in the blood. The king of this castle is my brother so obviously the weight falls on my shoulders to manage this undertaking," he said in a tone of voice that projected complete innocence.

"So what? I'm tallest," said Macy.

"And I'm fastest," chimed in Lucy who got a high five from Macy.

Gus who stood by innocently said "I'm just the guy with the toolbox who is enjoying this show immensely."

It was past midnight by the time all the boxes were carried up from the basement and distributed between the living room tree and the parlor tree, then arranged by size and recipient. Andi had pre-stuffed the stockings and there were stockings to be hung from the fireplaces in the parlor, living room, and library, and the gifts were divided between the living room and the parlor. John took great care in arranging the stockings, his first inclination was to arrange them in alphabetical order, but that just didn't look right as he stood back and looked at the end product, so then he arranged them by size, smallest at one end, growing in size from left to right. He stood back and looked and still wasn't satisfied.

It was finally time for the "Walk Through" inspection led by Macy to insure the house was ready for Santa's visit and the twin's first Christmas in "Madeline's House." She and John couldn't wait to see the look on the twin's faces in the morning. "This house is so different from years gone by," said John as they reviewed the Library. It was decorated sumptuously in holly garlands and evergreen boughs. Books had been cleared from the eye level bookshelves and a model Christmas village was set up, the tiny buildings lit and decorated, scenes depicted snowball fights, selling Christmas trees, a Christmas parade, while tiny skaters spun and twirled on a frozen pond and a little trolly trundled through the scenery.

"Oui," agreed Macy, "It truly is different."

"Looks the same to me," said Gus as they moved from the library into the living room making sure the decorations are perfect, the fireplaces full of wood, stockings hung, and the gifts are stacked in some semblance of neat order. "But I will admit that there are more gifts than usual," he conceded.

"It's not the gifts," said John as he fiddled with the Lionel train that ran under the aluminum Christmas tree. He removed the New York Central Flyer train from the tracks where it ran faithfully year after year and replaced it with an exact replica of the train that Paul and John's father had when he was a young boy, the Union Pacific M10000. This was John's gift to his nostalgia crazed brother Paul. Year after year they'd go through the family photo albums and they'd see pictures of Dad as a little boy playing with his M10000 and Paul would always remark how much he would have loved to see that run.

"It is the love," Macy completed for her husband as she helped him build a tunnel of brightly colored packages for the M10000 to emerge from.

"There certainly is a lot of that going on around here," said Gus as he looked around the room.

"This place was an echoing tomb until recently," said John. "The only sound here was the sound of Gus's hammers and saws as he rebuilt this place."

"Yeah, I was avoiding an echoing tomb of my own," said Gus with a sigh. Then seeing the questioning look on Lucy's face he said "My wife had passed away, the girls had already moved out, so I filled the void with work. Non-stop work, I spent a couple of Christmas Eve's and Christmas Days right here with Paul rebuilding this place."

Turning off the lights they proceeded into the parlor, where the fire in the parlor fireplace was burning low. Macy and John made sure that everything was as it should be, then they lit a couple of oil lamps and turned off the electric lights in the room. "This is a Jarecki family tradition that goes back... I don't know how far it goes back to be honest, I just hope it continues," said John, "through the lean years it meant a lot."

"I'm sure Paul will remember," said Macy with a smile.

"Really? On his wedding night?" John was aghast at what his wife said. He and Macy had several small silver plates that clipped on to the tree branches. Each silver plate had a small silver cup soldered to the center of the plate, and in each cup, they placed a white, four inch tall candle.

"Lucy and I put the candles on the tree, and I left a note for him," Macy had a radiant smile as she and John lit the candles. The natural candlelight was more beautiful than any ornament on the tree and the shuddering flames made the tinsel shimmer.

"You are so wise," smiled John as they kissed, then he turned to Gus and Lucy. "All right folks, years ago when my dad lost everything, and he couldn't find work, when Paul was feeding me from a dumpster, our Christmas was pretty lean, but we had each other. Mama used these candle holders and candles from St. Timmy's to light our tree and to get our minds off of the commercial aspect of Christmas, we joined hands and told each other what the greatest presents God has given us was this year. We weren't allowed to name pets or toys, so I'm just little, maybe 4, I know I wasn't in school yet, so I don't remember what I said. But I remember the look in Paul's eyes when he said, "I got a job at Mama Giardini's so you don't have to worry anymore dad." He was so happy to provide for the people he loved..."

John stopped there for a moment, fighting back the tears, but with a deep shuddering breath he continued and his voice cracked with powerful emotions "My greatest Christmas present from God this year was to see that look in my big brothers eyes again. His eyes, they were so dead for so long... when he stepped out of the truck at church that Sunday, with Andi and those beautiful babies..." He broke down with tears of joy, unable to continue. He wanted to say how he saw that look in Paul's eye, literally glowing from his eyes at the wedding, but he couldn't form the words, all he could do was hug Macy as he fought to contain the tears of joy.

"I, myself, received a similar cadeau de Noël," started Macy whose voice was starting to tremble also. "When Paul came to us, he was emotionally shattered, that... that... raclure de bidet! (something scraped from a bidet) she destroyed that man!"

"Dear!" cried John.

"Non! I care not for speaking polite, his wife... putain! La pute! She was a whore! Paul was so sad, for so many years, and then he was so empty, simply working and sleeping, l' appareil a machine, so I am glad you got your brother back, that brings me joy also, and is similar to my cadeau de Noël. For my cadeau de Noël from God is a sister!" She sighed with happiness and relief as she said it aloud. Every year of her life was spent alone, wishing and praying for another woman whom she could share her deepest, most intimate thoughts, a sister she could trust and spend time with. Andie was all that to her and more, they could talk and laugh about almost anything, Andi was teaching her about children, something she definitely wants, and she's teaching Andi to speak French, and Andi is picking up on it fairly quickly. Since so few people around them speak French, soon they will have their own private language, similar to the twin's own 'TwinBabble™'

John looked into his wife's glistening dark brown eyes and said, "Merry Christmas my darling."

"Joyeux Noël ma chérie," she replied, and their lips met.

Gus cleared his throat and said, "I will have to say that my Christmas gift from God is the chance to step back and watch all of this happen. When Paul told me his plans to marry Andi on Christmas Eve I thought "this is a rush-job if I've ever seen one" but when it came time for the ceremony I was like "why did you guys wait so long?" I'm so happy for Paul and Andi, and it's really made my life sparkle too. I can't wait to see what is next."

Then all eyes turned to Lucy, who smiled and squirmed then finally said softly "I got my Andi back." Her eyes started to tear up, "I felt so guilty when I moved here, I felt like I abandoned her and the girls and was going to try to convince her to move here when she came out to visit, but you guys did it all for me!" She started to get misty and sniffed a couple of times, "You guys, all of you, are so incredible. Thank you for loving my Andi as much as I do."

John blew out the candles but left them on the tree to show the twins how pretty the candles were, then he went over to the fireplace, crouched down, took a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and started to scorch the edges.

"Burning a letter from your girlfriend pastor?" grinned Gus.

"No, I received a text from Paul asking me to get this letter out of his desk drawer, singe the edges, and put it in one of the girl's stockings." He showed Gus the paper, it was the twin's letter to Santa Claus.

"What's with burning the letter?" asked Gus.

"No idea, I'm hoping Paul will explain it to us in the morning," said John as he tucked the letter into a stocking hanging from the mantle. "Sounds like Paul and Andi are starting a new tradition. I wish we had a fireplace when we were kids."

"How did your parents do it?" asked Lucy.

"We didn't have a fireplace; we had a space heater. Dad would stack bricks around it to make it look like a fireplace, and mom would tack the stockings to the wall. There was just Paul and I, no other kids."

"Sounds kind of sad," said Lucy.

"No, not at all. Just because we didn't have a big house with lots of fancy store-bought decorations and a fifteen-foot-tall tree didn't mean our Christmases were sad. Just the opposite, we had each other and our church and our neighborhood. I don't think my family ever had a bad Christmas, just some years there wasn't much under the tree, and some years we did very well for ourselves."

1...45678...13