Andi's Dream - Joy To The World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul's eyes shot wide open, "Oh wow, I almost forgot!" He rolled her over and ended up on top of her.

"You forgot it is our wedding night?

"No, that it's Christmas Eve! Come on you, up and at 'em." He got up off the couch and found a large wooden match. Andi got out of bed and came up behind him and rubbed her nipples on his back in an effort to distract him. He didn't let it get to him, he led her over to the Christmas tree, struck the match, and began to light the candles that Macy put on the tree earlier in the day. "Back when John and I were small, dad lost everything, and for a couple of years, Christmas was pretty bleak. Mom had these candle holders from back in Poland, this is how they used to light the tree, and started the tradition of putting lights on the trees. To remind us that Christmas is about the gift that God has given us, momma would light the candles and we would gather around the tree and tell everyone what the greatest gift that God had given us this year.

"You told me yours," he accentuated that with a kiss, "and my gift is obvious, it's you, and Sandy, and Madeline." With each name he punctuated his statement with a kiss. "I really don't know what I would have done if I hadn't received that phone call from the Town of Concord. I was so tired of the same old blah, day after day... I really don't know what I was going to do." He gave her a kiss that made her dizzy.

When they broke the kiss she smiled, "You may not have exactly 'traded up.' The three of us girls are pretty high maintenance."

"At least it's not boring, and I've been inundated by love. What man could ask for more?" He blew out the candles then led her to the bed. They snuggled up together and he continued, "I also want you to know that we are financially solvent and well off for the next 30 years at a minimum. And lastly I want you to know that I have started proceedings to adopt Sandy and Madeline."

They stared into each other's eyes for a long time until Andi said, "You say the sexiest things to me!" They kissed, their tongues swirling around, slithering over each other, then they broke the kiss and he started to journey downward. Finding her nipple erect again he began to suckle and nibble on it, she gasped quietly with each nibble. She cupped her breast with her hand, offering it up to him but he continued lower, tickling her belly button with the tip of his tongue, then lower still. Kneading her breasts she reveled in the attention he gave her pussy, soon he was driving his tongue into her pussy while his thumb strummed her clit and another finger slithered into her anus.

Her lush little body started tightening up and shuddering. Paul read these signals and began to tongue her faster and stroke her clit exclusively. She buried her face in her hands and made a small squeaking sound, her body shuddering. Her anus tightened around Paul's finger rhythmically and her legs began shuddering. He was sure she was coming. Finally, her body relaxed and Paul slowed his attention to her centers of pleasure.

"Angel, did you just come?"

"Y-yes daddy," she said softly.

"Baby, the quiet times are over, I want you to tell me anything you want to say, I want to hear you come, I want to make it so good for you. I love you, and when I put my cock in you, I want to know how much you like it."

Andi grinned at her man like she just received the key to the candy store. She grabbed his ears and held his mouth to her swollen tit. "Suck! Yessssss, bite. Harder. HARDER."

He truly was terrified of causing damage, but she showed no signs of pain. Regardless, he began kissing his way down her abdomen. He took her hands from his head and placed them on her own tits. "Show me how you like your tits played with." Eagerly she began kneading her firm breasts, trapping the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She pinched and pulled her nipples while taking joy in the fact that Paul was watching.

Now he reached her clit, her pussy was flushed bright red, her breasts and neck were red too. He began tonguing her clit and she began whispering "Just like that daddy, don't stop, you're making me feel so good..." he slowly slid two fingers into her pussy and began fingering her. "Oh daddy! It's so good, faster daddy, suck me harder..."

He loved hearing her requests in her tiny unsure voice. He felt her tiny hand on the back of his head, holding him in place with a sexy "Yesssssssss" to assure him he was doing it right, "Lick me... suck me daddy... oh, oh, ohhhhhh..." she was getting close, she took her hand from his head and now both hands were bunched in the covers, her hips shifted up, offering herself to him. Her small body tightened and her hips lifted up off the bed, pushing up against his mouth "I'm COMINGGGG!" she screamed. Her hips pushed way up and began shuddering. The only parts of her body on the bed were her head and neck and her tiny feet.

Just as her orgasm reached its climax, Paul lifted his face from his lovers pussy, drew up and slid his cock up and down her wet pussy lips a few times causing more friction against her clit which caused her eyes to roll back in her head.

"Here I come baby..." he called out and slid his cock into her sodden yet tight pussy in one very tight, very slow stroke.

"Oh my God I love you!" she screamed and her body crashed to the bed, her arms and legs wrapped around her man tight as he plundered her cunt over and over with long full length strokes. It was like her orgasm never ended as she chanted "Fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy..."

And fuck her he did, his cock slid in and out of her sheath with wet squelching noises, driving her closer and closer to her next orgasm. And when it hit he joined her. With a roar he came spurt after spurt overfilling her eager pussy. "I can feel it," she gasped into his ear, "I can feel you coming in me." His orgasm never seemed to end but eventually he slowly deflated and slipped from her pussy.

She leaned up on her elbows watching his sperm flow out of her as she kept gasping, "Oh God your cock is big, I need more warning next time!"

They lay for a long time watching the fire dance and flicker. Even though it was quite warm in the cabin they wrapped up together in a soft blanket and reveled in the feel of their flesh touching the other's flesh.

Andi smiled, "Why don't you stoke the wood stove while I get us a snack?" Paul smiled and rolled off the bed and tended to the fire while Andi walked over to the table and turned on the overhead light. She moved the toys out of the way to get to the cheese and fruit but one of the toys caught her eye, a small black device labeled as a butt plug. She read the instructions on the package then looked over at Paul, he was straightening out the blankets.

She opened the package and opened a bottle of lube, lubed the device and slowly eased it into her rear passage. It wasn't as big as Paul's cock, but it still felt big in her. She switched it on and suddenly her ass was awash in pleasure. Not intense pleasure, just a warm fluttery pleasure, like when Paul was licking down there.

Andi filled the two champagne flutes and began to cut some fine cheese into bite size pieces when the feelings of pleasure in her anus started to overwhelm her. The feelings had been slowly intensifying until they were undeniable. "Daddy," she gasped, "I need you!"

By the time Paul had reached the table she had pushed the gifts out of the way and was sitting on the table, her legs spread wide. "Eat me," she gasped, "I love the way you do it, please daddy!"

Paul sat down on the kitchen chair and leaned forward and partook of the feast. He licked and suckled her clit until she began shuddering though a series of mini-orgasms, she leaned back on her elbows and watched her man feast on her pussy, her view was framed by her shuddering breasts which she was unable to reach because of the way she was propped up on her elbows. Her nipples were hard and demanding attention, they ached to be touched.

Shuddering and hiccupping with pleasure she tried to lay back and free her arms so she could pinch and twist her nipples, but she couldn't move, she was paralyzed with the overwhelming anticipation of a huge orgasm before it hits. Her legs which were spread wide, offering her pussy to Paul, suddenly snapped to his shoulder, her stocking clad feet crossed and trapped Paul's head between her legs. All he could do was hang on for the ride as his tongue washed over her clit, driving her to higher peaks.

Her breath couldn't come out, she was frozen watching her man trapped between her legs start to turn red as he suckled on her clit. "I... I... I'm going to cum daddy..." she gasped in a tiny, strangled voice, then she threw her head back and came. It was explosive, her ass came up off of the table and her back arched driving her pussy harder into Paul's mouth. Her voice returned and she cried out a long tuneless song of sheer ecstasy. Her body convulsed as wave after wave of shocking release crashed through her body and mind. Paul felt that all he could do was hang on to survive and he just enjoyed the scene of his beautiful little wife coming like it was the first time.

Finally the waves subsided, Andi felt her body relax and she sank to the table, her legs released Paul and just hung from the table, all the while the little butt plug buzzed away in her anus. She held out a hand and Paul helped her up into the sitting position. "I love it when you do that," she said and kissed him hard, tasting her juices on his face and beard.

"I'm ready," she said as their lips parted. Her small hand tried to wrap around his cock. "So are you," she smiled.

"What's on your mind baby?" he smiled and kissed her.

She kissed him and grinned. "Star Trek." And she popped open the bottle of lube and spread it all over his throbbing cock. It was time for him to go where no man had gone before. She saved her anus for years even when her friends in pre-med were telling her that it's a fun form of birth control. Frank tried to take her ass several times, once beating her so bad she had to get stitches and call in sick. She now knew that she was saving it for this moment, for the man she truly loved.

She handed the lube to Paul and slipped off the table, then turned and bent over it, offering her ass to him. She felt him ease the vibrating plug from her ass and rub lube over her sphincter, inside her, and all around the area. She was ready.

Paul looked over the gift that his wife was giving him, this was the ultimate submission, to give her rectum to him. Her back was beautiful and flawless, not a blemish or freckle on her milk white skin, her narrow waist flaring out to her hips reminded Paul of Jacob Kraft's cello. Enough sightseeing, he wanted... no needed to be inside his wife. He lined up his cock with her sphincter and pushed.

Andi felt the push and her ass spread open for the invasion. She worked as hard as she could to relax but his cock was overwhelming. She felt stretched to the limit as her husband pushed.

"Ok, the head is in," he said softly.

"Just wait," she said and tried to calm her jittery nerves. Then a few tips from her pre-med friends came to mind. One friend had told her to push back, like she was trying to evacuate a big bowel movement, so she tried that, and another inch of her husband slipped inside. Another hint was to stimulate your clit, so she reached down with her left hand and touched her clit. Her little button was still ready to go. "More," she said, and he pushed while she pushed, and more of his cock entered her. She paused for a breath, her fingers strumming on her clit, and she pushed back. Little by little his cock inched into her anus. Before she knew it she could feel his pubic hair against her beautiful round ass cheeks.

"You're mine," she hissed between shudders brought on by her self-stimulation. "I have you inside of me, I can feel your heartbeat." She paused, soaking in the feeling fullness then started moving forward and back just a little, the impossibly big pole moving in and out just a little in her most private place. Her strokes got bigger and bigger while she hissed in pleasure, stroking her sphincter up and down the length of his cock. Her fingers were flying over her clit and she gasped "Don't move daddy, let me fuck you... oooo you're soo long, soo thick..."

Soon she began taking him full length, she knew he couldn't hold back any longer from the grunts she was hearing behind her. "Now daddy, fuck me. Fuck me like you will never let me go... take me... mark me as yours..."

That was the signal that Paul was waiting for. He grabbed her round hips and began to thrust in and out, feeling the grip of her guts as his cock slid in and out of a woman's ass for the very first time. Andi groaned beneath him and at first he feared she was in pain but she sighed "Fuck me daddy... Harder..." With that he spanked a beautiful round ass cheek as he pushed in. She yelped in surprise and shoved back hard. Their rhythm grew faster, his plunging felt deeper if that was possible. She began to wiggle her hips as he pushed in, the sound of his pelvis slapping her ass filled the air. Her fingers danced over her clit, and when he pushed in, they danced on his tightening balls.

Andi was in heaven; her man was fucking her into oblivion. She stroked her clit and begged her man to fuck her faster, to spank her harder. She raised her head up a little and saw their reflection in the window, Paul was looking at the junction of his cock and her ass, she was so jealous, she wanted to see that too. She could see the passion in her eyes, and when he looked up she could see the same passion in his. She watched her tits swaying with the beat of his thrusts. The stroking of her clit was finally getting to her. "This... is... where... I... go... Crazyyyyy..." she groaned and then she came. Her orgasm crashed over her and she drove her ass back against his plundering cock, "Unnngh... Unnngh... Unnngh... Yaaaaaaaaaa!"

She shuddered and shook as her orgasm took control of her nervous system. Paul held her shuddering hips tight and eased his cock in and out slowly, the exquisite feel of her ass clutching and sucking his cock finally took its toll and he roared as he came, squirting his semen into her clutching asshole over and over, his body jerking with every pulse of release.

Finally, it was over, and with a strange pride Andi felt Paul's cock soften and slither out of her rectum soon followed with a stream of his cum. Paul's leg's went weak under him and he slid down into the chair and pulled Andi down on his lap with him. They kissed and cuddled and while they did, Andi's legs and hips would suddenly start shaking then relax. "After shocks," she said. "That's when you know you had a good cum."

"I don't think guys get them."

"That's a shame, it's' really cool. Come on, let's shower then hit these snacks."

<><><><><>

"Let me show you the only way I could get off on Frank" said Andi as they cuddled on the couch watching the fire and listening to piano Christmas music.

"I don't want anything to do with Frank."

"No, it's neat, watch this." With that she slithered down Paul's body until she was face to face with his soft cock. She drew it in to her mouth and with a combination of suckling and tongue action, his cock grew harder and harder and eased down her throat as she kept her lips against his pubic hair.

Finally, she pulled her head back and his cock withdrew like a sword being drawn from a sheath. It slapped back on his stomach and she crawled up and planted herself on him, her pussy resting against his hard cock. "I forget where I learned this, it's always been a favorite..." she started sliding her pussy up and down his cock, her clit being dragged against its firmness.

She looked in his eyes as she performed what she called "The Camel Toe Slide." Paul looked down and saw her labia wrapped around his cock as her pussy slid up and down. "What does it look like?" she asked.

"It's pretty, your pussy is snuggling my cock."

"I wanna see, but my boobs and my baby belly get in the way."

"I can fix that." Paul reached for his camera that was on the arm of the couch and took a picture or two.

"Are you sure that if Macy texts about the kids you won't send that?"

"I'll try," he grinned and handed her the camera.

She didn't stop sliding her clit against the underside of his cock as she looked at the picture. "We're beautiful together," she gushed. "We should do that more often." Laying the phone down she clutched her breast and squeezed it, pinching the nipple. Her hip gyrations grew more and more frantic, and before she realized it, she had a shuddering climax that knocked her over.

Andi lay gasping for breath, moaning and cooing her joy at being his choice. When she had caught her breath, Paul reached down, aligned the head of his cock and speared her pussy. Andi's eyes flew open, "More?" she squeaked.

"This much more," grinned Paul and he pushed Andi up to a seated position. This caused his considerable cock to slide deeper into Andi's cunt, deeper than before, and her weight pushing down with his hips pushing up forced his cock to bottom out.

"Oh my," Andi purred, "I think you found some virgin in there." She raised and dropped herself a few times then fell forward and kissed Paul forcefully. "I think Daddy just hit my cervix."

"Are you Ok?" There was real concern in his voice.

Andi rolled her eyes like she was performing an internal survey, "I'm fine, but since the twins were born by caesarian, you are the biggest thing I've ever had shoved in my pussy."

"Sorry, I'll be careful."

"Don't you dare be careful Paul Luke Jarecki! I'm not made of glass or tin foil, so when I ask daddy to fuck me harder, I want daddy to pound me into mush!"

Paul was still concerned. "Ok, I'm going to give you a safe word. It's "Teddy Bear." Got that?"

Andi undulated her hips causing Paul to groan, he was still balls deep in his bride. "Got it. What's a safe word?"

"You're kidding, Frank left you tied up and blindfolded for any pervert to do whatever they want and he didn't give you a safe word?"

"I guess, what's a safe word?"

"A safe word is a word for your safety, if we were playing a sex game and it hurt you, or it freaked you out like earlier, you'd say the safe word and the game stops, whatever we're doing. Even normal sex, if you need to stop, say the safe word and I stop."

"But I don't want you to stop," Andi said as they rolled over putting him on top. "I want you to pound my pussy like you did my ass."

Instead of fucking her madly, he took her slow and easy. They gazed into each other's eyes and made gentle passionate love by the light of the fire. Andi even sang to her conquering hero as he slowly lifted her to the sweetest climax she ever had. "Can I have this dance, for the rest of my life." Paul came shortly after she did, throbbing in her pussy and she hoped that one sperm out of the millions she received would find the mark. They were not using birth control for the first weeks of their marriage because a boy would be nice.

Andi drifted off to sleep moments after he came inside her fertile unprotected womb for a second time that evening.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

Macy and Lucy swept the twins up and rushed them out the door and back to their new home, up the stairs, out of their dresses and into a nice warm bubble bath. "That was such a sweet ceremony," said Lucy, "I can't wait to see the pictures."

"It was unique, I've never officiated a wedding and was also in the wedding party at the same time, and I'm sure John has never done it either."

"Officiate..." Lucy thought back, yes Macy did read the vows for Andi, "...don't you have to be a judge or a priest or a pastor to officiate?"