Andi's Financial Troubles

Story Info
Andi has gotten herself into serious debt and needs help.
3.7k words
4.32
18.2k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andi is a friend's daughter. At 25, she enjoys the single life in the city of Atlanta but struggles with her spending. It is tough to get out 3 nights a week in the city on a teacher's salary. Too many good things to spend money on and not enough money. A deadly combination.

Andi is a lovely girl with a big heart. That isn't all that is big on her. She perhaps just a bit overweight, but those tits. Wow. Her 44DD bra barely does an adequate job of holding them in. In addition, her face is really pretty and her rounded curves are awesome. She doesn't have trouble getting looks from guys and she enjoys their attention. Her engaging personality and penchant for flirting, gives one the impression she is an easy girl. But she is actually quite the opposite. Oh she enjoys playing with the group and acting like a big girl but inside she is really a girl with little self confidence. She is always seeking the acceptance of others. I have long fantasized that she would be my obedient sex slave.

Many times over the years I caught myself staring at her tits. Once I walked into her place to work on the front door and she came bounding down the hall in her pajama bottoms and a thin t shirt -- she had overslept. Her boobs were bouncing all over the place and her nipples poked right out of the t shirt. She saw me looking and her arms came up to cover her nipples. Dang, I sure wanted another closeup glimpse of those huge orbs.

I became aware of Andi's financial mess. She asked me if I would fix her mess. I had been around the block on personal finances and certainly was willing to help her out. I called Andi to arrange a meeting at her house to discuss her finances. Clearly she was in need of help, being at least $18,000 in debt on her credit cards and her dad was deeply disturbed at her over this. He had threatened to toss Andi out of her place and sell it. Andi did not seem to be able to control her spending and really struggled paying her rent or other bills.

When we arrived at her place, we started going over her spending. I asked about a couple larger items on her bank statement that I didn't recognize. One was for a clinic visit, I asked her what it was and would it be repeated. She seemed shy to answer. I told her it was important we understand exactly where her money was going and she sheepishly said it was for her hair removal. I asked if it was her bikini line and looking away she said yes. Clearly she was embarrassed. I wondered if she was 100% shaved or left some hair like a landing strip. My loins were starting to warm up from this talk.

The other largest charge was for another place I didn't recognize. I asked her what the place was. She was silent, I told her this was important. It was a strip joint visit with her friends she said. Fuck, she was going to strip joints. I asked it that was a one time thing or did she plan to go back again. She didn't answer at first, clearly she was uncomfortable. Sheepishly she admitted she had been a number of times but others paid for them. It was her turn to pay that time. Wow. I wondered what it would be like to see her ogling the naked ladies. Did she get off on it? This was very exciting!

The charge was quite significant. I think they normally cost $20 per dance...how many I asked? She said she didn't remember but she bought them for her neighbor and his wife and her GF. Then she added - a private room session as well. I asked what was involved in a private room session. She looked very embarrassed and took a deep breath and then said it allowed for more personal attention than on the floor. I asked if it was like touching and kissing, she meekly said yes. I was hard at this point and tried to hide that fact from her. Dang, her in a private room touching and maybe tasting another woman. I always wondered if she had swung from the other side of the plate and if so, did she like it? I said it wasn't important who she was hanging with -- men or women. Just be safe and enjoy yourself. She kind of looked at me with a more relaxed look and said she did enjoy herself with a smile. Yikes. Maybe Andi was bisexual. I could see her on her knees with her tongue buried in some stripper's pussy. Damn, I had to get back to her finances before I messed up my pants.

I summarized the situation for Andi -- how bad a financial mess she was in. Her debt payments prevented her from paying down the debt. And each month she spent more, increasing the total debt. She wasn't able to pay her bills and it would get much worse as it continued.

She looked at me and I could see she was pained. She said that she was so upset over this that she wasn't sleeping at night. That she would do anything to get out of this mess. My heart leaped at the word "anything" coming out of her mouth. Should I explain to her what that meant and what it could mean or just leave it alone? I could feel my heart beating as I said to her that she should be careful that anything was very broad. She repeated it, she would do anything to get this fixed. My mind ran wild with the possibilities. What would I do? Should I take advantage of this situation? Could I risk it?

My lips quivered as I looked hard at her and decided on my next move. I asked what she would not do to fix this and she quickly replied that she would literally do anything to fix it. Should I do it? Should I take advantage of her and use this as an opportunity to finally see those enormous mounds? She was very desperate after all. I decided this was the time and I had to go for it. My heart was beating so hard.....

Take off your clothes I said. She looked at me in shock and didn't say anything for a minute. Then she said you are kidding right? You said anything and I asked you twice what you meant. Clearly you are in real trouble and overly stressed and need desperately to fix this. Let's see how desperate you are. Take off your clothes Andi.

She continued to stare at me. I was wondering would she pick up her phone and call her dad? Was I busted? My heart was about to jump out of my chest. What would she do? My eyes focused on her huge tits as she stood in front of me, not moving, not saying anything.

Randy, you don't really want this do you? You are my dad's friend! What the hell? Yep, I really did want it...badly. I just looked at her and patiently said, take off your clothes Andi and I will fix all this.

Can you just loan me the money and I will pay you back? Well in affect that is what I am proposing but you need to provide a little assurance that indeed you will pay it back. Are you good for the money Andi? Of course she said with conviction. Well, I want some assurance other than just your word. I want to see you without clothes. She was clearly conflicted.

Andi, you are going to get kicked out of your place if you don't fix the issue. She looked down, I still wasn't sure what she would do. No words came from her mouth. If she call her dad, how would I explain this to him? But dang I wanted to see her tits so bad!

I noticed her lips quivering as if she was trying to get some words out, but they never came. Her body shook as she stood in front of me looking down, not willing to meet my stare. I walked over to her and hugged her, kissing her on the forehead. This is not a big deal Andi. Let me help you take care of things. Let me take away the pain. I stepped back, waiting for her decision.

Then she slowly reached up to unbutton her top. Oh my god, she was going to do it. Time was standing still as she opened all the buttons and pulled her top off exposing her red bra and huge breasts. The shorts also I said. Without argument, she reached down to open the zipper of her shorts and pushed them down to the floor, standing in front of me in her bra and thong. My god, she looked amazing. I wonder if she had any thoughts as to what she was in for? Did she think it would end with just showing me her body or did she anticipate more? I really wanted to bend her over the sofa, pull aside her thong and bang her from behind right then. But I needed to take it slow.

After staring at her for a minute, I told her to turn around so I could see all of her. She was embarrassed but spun around so I could see her front and her ass. Her butt cheeks were nice and plump, begging for my hands to cradle them, caress them. Oh how I wanted to reach out and grab her!

But I wasn't done yet. Take off the rest of your clothes I said. Andi looked at me and said do I have to? I said yes. A tear came to her eye and she wiped it away. She said I am so scared. I said you have no reason to be scared, I won't hurt you. You know me. Let's just have a look at the rest of your body. Simply take off all your clothes.

What would she do now? It was clear she was unsure of what to do. Remember, you said anything Andi and you desperately need your finances resolved. You want to not worry and sleep well again. I can do it for you. But I still wasn't sure what she would do. Oh how I wanted to see her tits...

I can't she said, isn't this enough for you? Isn't there something else I can do instead? She was desperate but I wasn't about to relent. I pressed forward, explaining to her that she was in huge trouble over her finances if she didn't get them in line. I can't she reiterated. I can't. Ok, then you will have to accept whatever comes from your financial issues. I don't think you will like the outcome Andi.

Besides, what the big deal about getting naked? Haven't you taken your clothes off for her various boy friends? I wasn't sure how she would respond. Yes but that was different she said. You are my dad's friend, and you are a lot older than me. It doesn't feel right. Well, different or not, you need to do it now or I will have to call this off. She looked down at the floor considering her options.

Time seemed to stand still. Just when I thought she would back down, she reached behind her back to unfasten her bra as my heart pounded. Her bra dropped it to the floor. At last her magnificent tits were on full display. Her large areolas framed beautiful red nipples poking out. I wanted to grab them and suck them, but that could wait. Now your panties please Andi. She said do I have to? I said yes. She hesitated, not wanting to comply. Come on Andi, take off your panties, its not a big deal really. Again she seemed to ponder her options then she reached down and pulled down her thong to the floor. She was surrendering her pussy to me! It was cleanly shaved. Yes, my favorite. Her pussy lips were very prominent. I couldn't wait to lick those lips and tease her clit.

I stared at her tits and pussy for minutes. I was so hard. She was clearly embarrassed at this point, covering her nipples and pussy with her hands. She asked what I was going to do. I told her to drop her hands and she did so reluctantly. I told her to spin around again and she did so.

I moved close to her and to give her a kiss. She turned her head away. I grabbed her face and turned her back toward me, reaching my tongue out I licked her lips. I kissed her and her lips opened up to receive my tongue. She responded back with her tongue touching mine. This was a good sign. My hands reached around behind her and rubbed her ass. Her skin was soft and smooth. I resisted the temptation to smack her ass....there would be time later.

Then I moved up my hands to grasp her huge tits. She raised her hands to cover herself. Put your hands down I told her. At first she didn't comply but then dropped her hands. I grabbed her enormous tits, they wouldn't fit in my hands. So soft and so warm. I looked down at her nipples hardened by the attention her breasts were getting. I tweaked the nipples as a moan escaped her lips. Oh how I had longed for the opportunity to squeeze her huge mounds. What would they taste like in my mouth? My hand moved down to her crotch and rubbed her pussy lips. My finger entered her as she gasped. She was so warm and soaking wet. This was going very well...now to move her to the next stage.

She was obviously excited. I asked her why her pussy was wet....she was clearly embarrassed and didn't say anything. I continued to rub her pussy and found her erect clit. She gasped and moaned, closing her eyes in pleasure. I asked her again was she excited as I stroked her clit. She finally responded with yes. I asked what she thought was going to happen. She opened her eyes, looked at me and said you are going to fuck me aren't you? I said yes but I wanted to lick her pussy first. I asked if she ever had her G Spot massaged and she said she hadn't but had heard about it. I told her it would feel fantastic. She would have powerful orgasms like never before.

I took her hand and started to walk off. Where are we going she asked. To your bedroom I said. We walked down the hall to her bedroom. I closed the bedroom door and laid her down on her bed. She watched me longingly as I took off my clothes. She licked her lips when my underwear came off. I asked if she had a cock of this size previously. She said no. She couldn't take her eyes off my dick as it grew larger as I stroked it.

I asked her how she liked it, she said doggie was her fav as she got up on all fours. I asked had she been fucked with her legs behind her head and she said no. I told her she was going to learn this and would love it as if offered the deepest penetration. I also asked if she had done anal. She was very quiet so I asked again. She sheepishly said she had tried it once previously but it hurt and she didn't like it. I told her she would take all my cock in her ass and would love it too.

Now flip over on your back. She seemed hesitant so I slapped her ass. She yelped and looked at me. I grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed on her back. She instinctively spread her legs, expected me to enter her immediately. I looked at her, got down on my knees and started kissing her pussy. She tasted sweet. She cooed loudly and starred down at me.

I reached into her pussy with my finger, sliding it in and out bringing moans from Andi. My finger entered deeper and found her G Spot. I stated massaging it with a come hither movement of my finger. She seemed a bit tense but after a few minutes she started saying it felt really good. She was going to have a monstrous orgasm!

I was kissing around her pussy but ignoring her clit on purpose. I licked her labia and gently biting them. As my finger strummed her G Spot and my tongue teased her pussy lips, she closed her eyes and began deep breathing with an occasional moan. I kept this up for probably 5 minutes and then finally started to tease her clit. She immediately responded with Oh God and rapid panting. I teased her clit for minutes...with light touches of my tongue caressing her. Yes, yes, yes she cried out. I could feel her building up but I didn't want her to come too quickly. I went back to teasing her pussy lips and working my tongue in and out of her pussy. She moaned deeply.

Then it was time, I started a strong rhythmic stroking of her clit with my tongue. Along with the stroking of her G Spot with my finger...she was highly stimulated. Her breath came out in gasps and she said Oh Fuck for the first time. Her words came in rapid succession -- Oh fuck, oh god, yes, yes, yes. Then the magic words -- I'm cumming. I increased the pressure and felt her pussy spasm on my fingers as her orgasm spread over her body. She screamed I'm cumming as her whole body shook.

I let her rest for a few minutes. Reaching down I scooped up her pussy juice on my finger and stuck it in her mouth. She seemed surprised but sucked on my finger and cleaned it off. I had no doubt she had tasted pussy before -- other girls pussy that is.

Now it is time for me to fuck you I said. Pushing up her legs under my arms and reaching down between her legs, I rubbed my cock over her pussy lips. Fuck me now she begged. I asked if she really wanted it and she said yes...please fuck me now. I slowly inserted my cock into her amazingly hot pussy. Her lips swallowed my cock as I thrusted forward eliciting a small scream from Andi. Oh my god, its so big she said. I pulled back most of the way out and plunged forward to the hilt as she screamed out. Oh fuck! I think the neighbors heard her. I pulled out again and began to fuck her slowly. Yes, yes, yes...her words came out faster and faster as she reacted to my cock. She was moving her hips receiving my cock and pushing back against it. She had no problem taking it in fully, welcoming the penetration.

Then I stopped. She gasp and said don't stop, don't stop as I pulled out of her. I told her to turn over and laid her over my legs on the bed. I used one hand to hold her down and started spanking her ass with my other. She was shocked and cried out. You have been a bad girl haven't you. Spending too much money. She responded with a yes. I spanked her harder and faster. She cried out it hurts and begged me to stop. I said not until you have learned your lesson and increased the pace of spanking again. She struggled against me, trying to get away, but I was able to hold her down. Her ass was turning red from the pounding and she began to sob. Please stop came out amongst her sobs.

I stopped spanking her and began rubbing her ass. Her warm soft flesh responded to my rubbing. Spread your legs I told her and she did so. Reaching down I rubbed her pussy lips, she was red hot and dripping. My fingers entered her pussy and stroked her from behind as she moved her hips around to receive my fingers. I rubbed her G Spot, feeling she responded with movements of her pelvis against my fingers. Her breathing got rapid and she began to say yes, yes, yes.

She was ready. I quickly flipped her back over on her back, grabbed her legs and pushed them up around her ears and guided my cock into her waiting pussy. I drove it to the hilt as she screamed out. Her movements were frantic and fuck, fuck, fuck was all that came out of her mouth. I increased the pace and her motions increased with me. Her breathing became wild pants and her moans very loud. Deeper and deeper my cock penetrated her defenseless pussy. Pounding her against the bed.

As I felt my orgasm building she announced that she was going to cum. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me she begged as I pounded her pussy and her red hot ass into the bed. I'm cumming. Yes!!!!! Her words stopped as her body spasmed with her orgasm that seemed to last for a minute or more. I couldn't hold back anymore. My cock pulsed and I dumped my load deep into her pussy.

We laid in the bad for a while, recovering from our wild sex. I looked at her, brushed the hair from her face and gave her a kiss on the lips. You will be mine whenever I want you from now on. Is that clear? What do you mean she asked? I will take you, wherever we are, however I want. You will do everything I tell you. For that I will clean up your finances. Do we have a deal? She looked at me and meekly said yes. Ok, lets start by you cleaning off my cock with your mouth. This was going to be a great relationship!