Andrea & Jake Pt. 02

Story Info
Meeting the neighbors.
4.1k words
4.47
17.1k
15
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get to work on time and quickly get busy with my job. After a couple of hours, I get a text from Andrea.

Drak 2 much, staying @ Kristis

I love and trust Andrea, and I know she'd never do anything to hurt me, but, we had just met our new neighbors, and we know nothing about them. And now, she's sleeping there. I couldn't quit thinking about this which made my night drag on forever.

Finally, my shift came to an end and I drove home. I walked in to a dark house, just as I had left it when I went to work. I walk to our bedroom and open the door hoping that Andrea would be in bed sleeping, but find it empty and still made. I go back in the living room, sit down on the couch, and turn on the television. Not so much to watch it, but just for the noise.

I must have dozed off as I'm suddenly startled hearing the front door open with Andrea and Kristi walking in. She sees me sitting on the couch and sits down on my lap smiling.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to wake you."

I answer it's okay and give her a kiss.

"Why don't you go to bed and get some sleep. Kristi and I are going shopping and I just need to freshen up a bit before we leave."

I give her another kiss and told her that I love her and then went to bed. I heard a little giggling as both the girls were in the bathroom, but by this time, I just needed to sleep and I felt comforted that she was safe.

I woke up a few hours later with the house still being quiet. I did a few things around the house, but quickly got bored and went outside. It was a hot day and it didn't take long for me to break out in a sweat. I then heard the sound of water splashing next door and thought that maybe everyone had decided to meet there.

I go to the gate in the privacy fence surrounding the pool, open it, and walk in to the fenced in back yard. As I get to the pool, I see Darrell swimming away from me. As he swims, the water flows over his dark skin over his muscled back and then I can again see that his suit must be again wedged into his butt crack as I see the dark mounds of his butt cheeks. As I watch him, I find my penis becoming harder as I can't take my eyes off of him

Darrell gets to the opposite side and stops, leaning against the side taking a breath. I look around and don't see the girls and think that I should just leave, but Darrell turns and sees me.

"Hey neighbor." he greets me.

I stammer as I answer "I'm sorry, I just heard the water splashing and thought that maybe Andrea had come back over."

"It's all good. They haven't got back yet" he answers smiling. "Come on in."

"Sounds good, but let me text Andrea that I'm here and I'll be right in." I tell him.

I walk to a table and text Andrea that I'm swimming with Darrell and to come over when they get back. I hit send and as I remove my shirt and shoes, I get a response "Great! Should be there in about 5 minutes"

I turn around to jump in the pool and see Darrell, who had gotten out of the pool and was now standing directly in front of me. To my shock, I find that he's completely nude and now what was partially covered last night, was now out in the open hanging from him like a giant sausage. And to my amazement, it was even larger now than what I saw when he had it tucked into his suit. I also noticed that he was clean shaven down there which gave me an unobstructed of his testicles that were hanging loose behind his penis.

"Take off your shorts and get in." he replies as he turns around and I watch him jump back in.

I stood there not knowing what to do just staring at the pool.

"Come on buddy. The water is great!"

I turn around and reach down to the sides of my shorts and push them down to my ankles, kicking them off to a nearby chair. To my embarrassment, my little penis had shrunk to being barely visible nestled in my bush of pubic hair. I look back and see that he had turned away and his back is now towards me looking the other way so I quickly jump in the pool.

Once in the water, I felt better feeling like I was at least somewhat covered. I then hear the door of the house open in which I see the girls approaching the pool. Embarrassed, I quickly move to the side of the pool closest to the house and push the front of my body against the side hiding my nakedness.

Andrea was grinning ear to ear as she was carrying a couple of large bags. She kneels down to the edge of the pool and gives me a kiss.

"We had so much fun sweet heart." she says while giggling "I can't wait to show what all we got today. Come with me and I'll put on one of the new suits I got."

As she says this, she winks telling me that she has more than wanting to show me her new clothes in mind, yet if I step out, how do I explain? My body also knows what she's telling me as my penis is now fully erect, but even erect, it doesn't compare to what Darrell is sporting. I so much want to go with her, but I tell her to just go change and come back. She gives me an annoyed look but then stands up and walks back towards the house swaying her butt, stops, looks over her shoulder with a pouty look, and then goes inside.

"That girl is hot and wants you. You should be inside fucking that tight pussy." Darrell says.

I'm now angry and shocked. He's right of course that I should be having sex with her right now, but then how would I explain being naked with another man and to make things even worse, my penis is hard and excited. I'm also shocked how crass he is talking calling my wife's vagina a pussy, a tight pussy no less. How would he know?

By this time, Kristi had also gone inside so I took this opportunity to get out and put on my shorts and hoped that maybe Darrell would take the hint as well, and put his suit on too. But, Darrell stayed in the water still naked.

A few minutes later, Kristi opens the door of the house and steps out.

"Attention attention! I would like to introduce the new and improved Andrea Jones!" she announces.

The next thing I see is Andrea stepping through the open door in a small two piece swim suit. The suit, what little their was, is white in color. It had two small pieces of fabric covering the nipples of her breast, but leaving most of the breast surrounding her nipples exposed. It has no straps going over her shoulders or around her neck making it look like it could fall off very easily. I then see the bottoms. It just consisted of a small piece of white material going down the center of her crotch down between her legs and as she turned, I could see that the material had turned into a lace that was now going up the crack of her butt leaving her entire butt in the open.

She kept spinning around showing off, with each turn, getting me harder and harder. Andrea then approaches me and presses her body against mine whispering in my ear "Now don't you wish you would have came with me?"

Before I can answer, Darrell steps out of the pool. Looking at him, I feel like someone had just punched me in the gut. His large penis is now erect and sticking out of his body like a hard piece of wood. It was at least 11 inches long and the thickness of a soda can.

I hear Kristi comment "Looks like someone else likes your new suit too?"

Andrea turns around and looks at Darrell and I see her eyes drop to his hard penis.

"Oh my God! That's huge." she says and then looks at me. "I'm sorry sweetie, but his is so much bigger than yours." but then turns again staring at his huge penis.

Kristi frowns at Darrell and tells him to put his suit back. Andrea watches Darrell's every move as he tucked away his huge penis back in his tight suit. After getting his suit back on, Andrea regains her composure as she again looks at me.

"So what do you think?" she asks.

I don't know what to say. Here stands my wife who is almost completely nude standing in front of me and my neighbors. I again look at her pubic area realizing that she must have shaved almost all her pubic hair off as the puffy sides of her vagina were both visible and with the suit so tight, even the crease of her vagina was outlined in the material.

Darrell chimes in "Oh baby, you are so hot!"

Andrea blushes and her nipples on her breast respond becoming hard and poking through the material showing her excitement.

"You think so?" she asks as she again spins for him showing her buttocks.

'Looks like you need some sun though." Darrell says while laughing.

Andrea goes to one of the loungers, flattens it out, and lies down on it face down.

"Guess I better get started then." she says

I'm somewhat relieved to see that at least in this position, it's only her butt that is showing, but also realize, that all of her butt is showing.

I'm suddenly brought back to reality and hear the gate of the fence opening in which the couple down the street walks in. They're both in swim suits already, and carrying beverages.

"We hear that a party is here today?" the man says.

"The more, the merrier!" Kristi hollers out.

It didn't take long, in which a few more people had arrived. I was introduced to everyone by Kristi as she led me around by my hand. While doing this, I was trying to keep an eye on Andrea as she lie on her lounger with her bare butt on display. At one point, she pushes herself up a bit, makes eye contact with me, and waves a bottle of suntan lotion to me.

At the time, one of the people from the party was talking to me telling me a story. I kept trying to break away to take care of Andrea, but he wouldn't stop. I then see Darrell walk past Andrea and see her catch his attention stopping him. I can see her say something to him as she holds the lotion up to him.

Still not able to leave, I see Darrell grab the lotion from her hand and sits down on her lower legs straddling the chair. He leans forward pushing his large penis onto her butt pushing it tight against her butt and in between her cheeks as he squirts the lotion on her shoulders. He begins to rub the lotion in as she just lies there.

He rubs it in on her shoulders, down her upper back, and then down to her lower back just above the string of her bottoms. He then squirts more lotion on both hands and rubs her sides of the back of her chest and then reaches around the front groping the sides of her small breasts.

Darrell then squirts lotion on her butt where he begins to rub and caress her cheeks eventually sliding his hand in between her tight cheeks. Andrea lift her hips, which causes her cheeks to separate a little. Even from where I'm at, I can see that her little anus is partially visible with just the lace of her bikini covering anything.

I'm also shocked to see that she had shaved that as well. Darrell then works his finger under the lace rubbing a finger over her tight little anus and I swear, he briefly pushes his finger slightly in. It's then that I see that most of the men are watching Darrell as he turns to me smiling, and finishes by rubbing lotion on her legs.

The guy that was talking to me suddenly stops as he sees Darrell and Andrea. Not knowing that Andrea is my wife, he says "If Darrell fucks that little thing, she'll never be the same." I take this chance and walk over to Andrea as Darrell leaves.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

She responds with "I asked you to come over, but you were too busy talking to your new friends, and what's the harm, we were both clothed?"

I'm pissed and don't know what to say in which she then gets up and asks me to go swim with her. I needed to cool off so we both climbed into the pool. As we moved around, I noticed that Andrea's suit is now translucent in which I can clearly see her nipples. I point this out to Andrea who looks down and giggles as her nipples again become very erect.

"We need to get out and get you dried off." I say

Andrea grins and says "Okay" and begins to walk towards the shallow end walking away from me. As she walks toward the shallow end, more and more of her body comes out of the water eventually getting to her waist. She continues to walk tot he shallow end and I'm now seeing that everyone seems to be watching her as she gets to dry ground.

I catch up to her and as we get to our towels, I grab our towels and turn to face her. I now see what everyone else was looking at. The bottom of her suit was so thin, that Andrea was now standing there in which I and everyone else could see that her completely shaved vagina and nipples were in plain sight. I wrap the towel around her, in which I hear a collective moan from the crowd. As I look around and see that every man had stopped what they were doing and were now staring at my bride.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I don't know, but I'm having fun. Don't you want me to have fun baby?"

"What happened?" I ask. "This is so unlike you."

Andrea then explains that when they went shopping today, Kristi took her to boutique that specializes in sexy clothing. Kristi had her try on numerous outfits, each one being more and more risque.

"For the first time in my life, I felt sexy. Even some women were watching me as I showed Kristi how I looked in each outfit. I even have some things that might enhance our activities in the bedroom too sweetheart." she advises.

Hearing that peaked my interest yet I had to know more.

"So what's up with shaving your privates?"

"You mean my pussy and asshole?" she corrected.

I'm shocked to hear her use these labels but answer "Yes"

Andrea then continued that many of the outfits were so daring, that if she didn't shave down there, it would look bad with my pubic hair sticking out around the outfits. I agreed that might be, but I thought sexy clothes were for just in the bedroom.

"You don't like how I look?" she then asked.

"It's not that. It's just I'm not sure about you being seen by everyone else though". And then I remembered about Darrell pushing his penis against her butt earlier.

"And what's up with Darrell? You're both married! That didn't look right with him grinding himself on you and touching you all over?"

"Good grief! You're just over reacting. Kristi told me that he likes us and he's kind of touchy feely about things. And he wasn't hurting anything, after all, we were both clothed. How about you" I saw that you were swimming around naked with him today?"

I didn't know what to say with her last comment.

I tried to explain "I came over looking for you and he was already naked when I went in the back yard, and I couldn't be rude when he invited me in the pool?

Andrea interupts "Just like I couldn't be rude and tell him to leave me alone?"

I didn't have a comeback and just set there for a bit.

"I love you and always will. I'm just enjoying the attention I'm getting, but I'm still married to you." she says.

I give her a hug and tell her that I love her. By this time, Andrea's suit had mostly dried off except for a spot in her bikini bottoms. But it was so low, that I was sure that nobody would see it, so when she asked if she could walk around and visit with people without the towel, I agreed.

"Be a sweetie and get me a drink please." She asked.

I went over to the drink table and got in line and while waiting, I turned to see Andrea. Andrea was now surrounded by four guys that were laughing and visiting. I quickly got her a drink and me a water and returned to her.

Once there, she grabbed the drink from me and continued to chat with the guys as though I wasn't even there. Feeling left out, I asked Andrea if she wanted another, in which she looked at me annoyed.

"Does it look like I need another?" raising her half full glass.

I walked back to the drink table and got in line. As I waited, I heard someone announce Limbo. I look around and see that Andrea had left where she had been and now was in a line of people. The game was brought out with the two poles with nails on the side set up and a stick was laid across it in which each person attempted to go under it.

The first few rounds were rather uneventful as I stood watching. Most people were able to go under without any difficulty. But, then as the stick was lowered, many of the participants were having a difficult time as they laid back going under. Kristi tried to go through, but due to her large breast, they pushed up on the stick causing it to fall, and with that she was eliminated.

It was then Andrea's turn in which she spread her feet wide and slowly squatted down lying back trying to maintain her balance. It was then that I noticed that with her doing this, she was spreading her legs wide and you could see in between her legs. The suit was again damp right over her vagina and I could clearly see her crease and due to the suit only having a piece of lace going over her anus, it was visible as well.

I heard guys around me talking about what they were seeing and even pointing as Andrea not even being aware, was giving them quite the show as she slowly made her way under the stick. After she made it, the stick was again lowered and the both girls tried again.

This time, the first girl fell over backwards falling on her back. The guys yelled that Andrea had to prove it to win, I'm sure that it was more about them getting to see her parts again though. She again positioned herself to go under. This time, she even spread her feet more. As she started to go under, I see that her suit is now working it's way into the slit of her vagina with every move she makes, eventually showing both sides of her vagina.

Seeing this, my own penis becomes hard and I can't take my eyes off her as I'm sure that all the guys watching were doing as well. She makes it arriving at the other side without knocking the stick off. The guys quickly rush in and were hugging her in congratulations, or anyway that's what I thought.

I then see them lift her onto their shoulders and carry her around singing we are the champions. But as they do so, her legs are spread while in the air and I see hands touching her butt and breasts. And even see someone get so brave, that his hand went between her bikini bottoms and possibly into her vagina. All the while, she's giggling enjoying the attention.

After being passed around a bit, the guys take he to the side of the pool, and throw her in. When she hits the water, she jumps up quickly pushing her hair out of her face, but little did she realize, her top fell down exposing her small, but firm breasts and now erect nipples.

The crowd lets out a cheer, and watch as it takes a moment for Andrea to realize that she was exposed. She covers herself up for a second, then shrugs her shoulders taking her top off completely throwing it at me as I stand at the pool side.

She then yells at Kristi who standing on the edge of the pool, to take hers off as well. Kristi giggles as she undoes her top and lets her large breast fall out for everyone to see. The crowd erupts in a frenzy, as woman after woman remove their tops and began to dance around topless. And now, many of the men were down to just Speedos that barely covered their penises, and really didn't hide how big they were anyway.

I catch up with Andrea and try to get her to put her top back on, but she tells me that nobody is wearing theirs and she's just having fun. She then walks away and as she goes, go look around, lot's of women here have bigger breasts than mine and it doesn't bother me if you look.

Her comment stung. Was that a comment about my little penis? Was she telling me that she is having fun looking at other men's penises? Was I being given permission to fool around with these other women?

I walked around and talked to a few others which always ended up with the same discussion. Who is Andrea, is she married, and even so, will she fool around? Andrea on the other hand, was havining fun bouncing from man to man introducing herself. She'd walk up to a stranger, and basically say "I'm Andrea". The person then would respond with their name in which she'd smile and hug them mashing her little breasts into their chests telling them that it's very nice to meet them.

12