Andrea & Jake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, it got to the point that I needed to leave the party and go to work. I caught up with Andrea and told he that we need to leave so I can go to work.

Andrea looked at me and asked "Can't I stay a bit longer? I'm really having fun and I really don't have anything to do at home. I promise, I'll be home when you get home baby."

I really didn't want to leave her there, especially since she was half naked. But, Kristi was walking by and over heard our conversation.

"I'll make sure she gets home safely baby, and I'll keep an eye on her while she's here."

I break my eyes off her large breasts and reluctantly agree. I give her a kiss and tell her that I'll see her in the morning and slowly walk away and back to our house.

I get to the house and go inside, but not before I hear a loud commotion coming from the backyard I just left. I'm now angry as they are having fun while I'm working. I feel like saying fuck it, and not going to work, but know that we can't afford for me to to take off or even possibly lose my job. So I head in again hearing lots of cheering as I get in my car and leave.

12