Andrea & Jake Pt. 03

Story Info
Andrea seems to be changing, and Jake isn't sure about it.
5.2k words
4.23
13.1k
11
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My night at work goes by slowly as it seems like the minutes and hours go by like years. I check my phone all through the night, but find nothing. I try to think that this is good, but then my mind wonders about all sorts of things that could be happening.

When my shift finishes, I drive straight home and quietly walk into the house. I make my way to the bedroom and am relieved to find Andrea in bed sleeping on her side facing away from me. I take off my clothes and slide in behind her with her sliding back against me. I feel her naked body against mine with her tiny butt pushing against my now hardening penis.

"Good morning." she whispers.

I put my arm around her feeling her flesh against my arm and I push my hips forward pressing tighter against her butt. I reach down with my arm to lift her leg so I can work my now erect penis between her legs towards her vagina. She clamps her legs shut stopping my progress.

"I'm too tired baby. Maybe later."

I pull away and roll over on my other side now pissed off. "Maybe!" I exclaim.

I wake up later that day and roll over to find that Andrea had already got up for the day and had went to work for the early shift at the fast food restaurant she works at. I'm still sporting an erection and still kind of pissed off with Andrea for not having sex earlier this morning. But, I'm still in a pretty good mood just knowing that I'm off tonight so hopefully, maybe we can do something fun together later tonight.

I roll out of bed and walk to the bathroom, and do my morning ritual. Once done, since I'm feeling kind of horny yet, I walk to our office still naked where the computer sits. I turn on the computer and the screen lights up with a picture of a guy standing by what appears to be his wife or girlfriend who is lying on a bed with a black man having sex with her. It's a cuckold site which then made me wonder if I accidentally didn't close the computer all the way the other day.

Before I had a chance, a video pops up where a guy was standing near a bed with his penis in some type of contraption that looked like it would keep him from getting an erection. A woman lying in bed, was telling the guy how he was too small and that she couldn't get any satisfaction from his little cock anymore. The camera moves to a door in which a nude black guy walks into the room with a huge penis hanging out in front of him. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen as the mans penis was about the same size as Darrell's in every way.

The woman then made the guy start sucking the black mans penis which caused it to swell incredibly and once hard, she made him guide the black penis into her vagina. The black man began to have sex with her somehow being able to push his large cock all the way inside her. The white guy just stood to the side and tried to stroke his little caged penis.

I suddenly catch myself and find that my own penis is now rock hard, and without knowing it, I was actually rubbing myself. As I watched the black mans penis go in and out of her vagina, I found that I couldn't stop stroking myself. Suddenly, the black man ejaculated into the woman in which I also ejaculated shooting my sperm onto the floor in front of me.

I'm startled by a noise at the door and see that Kristi is now standing at the door of the office.

"What the hell?" I scream as I cover my privates with my one hand, try to change the screen with the other, and in my mind, wonder what all and how much she just saw?

"Andrea called and asked that I come over to make sure that she didn't leave her curling iron on because she didn't want to wake you. But, maybe it's I that should be asking you what the hell?"

"I just turned it on and this was on the screen." I say

"Bullshit! I've been standing here for a couple of minutes. Don't give me that you just turned it on. And really? Are you saying that your wife is interested in fucking black men?"

I feel trapped now. If I admit that it was me that was looking at it and that it excited me in some perverse way, what would Kristi think and would she tell Darrell? But if I blame Andrea, is this going to make Kristi think that Andrea might be hot for Darrell?

I stammer as I answer "I don't know? I've never seen this before and never thought about doing something like this."

Kristi smiles. "It's called being a cuckold, and it's actually a beautiful thing." She explains. "It's huge for a man who, like yourself, doesn't have the equipment to properly satisfy his spouse or girlfriend. Yet, that man loves his spouse so much, that he allows and sometimes, even helps her enjoy someone who can fulfill her desires."

I'm feeling a bit awkward still being naked and ask her to look away so I can put on some clothes. She giggles "I've seen your little cock baby. What are you worried about now? You don't have anything to hide from me now."

I stand up and walk past her to the bedroom with her little cock comment still stinging in my ears. I quickly put on some sweats and return to the living room where she has now sat down.

Sitting down beside her I ask "I don't understand how allowing someone else to have sex with my wife could be me showing her that I love her?"

Kristi tries to explain "Ok baby. You, as so many others, are taught when growing up, that sex is showing how much you love someone. People even call it making love. But, in reality, sex is just an action. Being just an action, it's usually very enjoyable with all involved getting equal enjoyment from it. But sometimes, to make it enjoyable for everyone, you have to make sacrifices at times."

I look at her confused as she tries to explain. "Now a woman's vagina has many nerve endings with most of them deep inside her vagina. If you are unable to to reach those nerve endings, then you can't really please her to her fullest abilities. You following me?"

"I'm not sure"

"It'd be like you masturbating earlier." Kristi slides closer beside me. She then to the front of my waistband, and before I can do anything, she pulls my limp penis out with two fingers.

"What are you doing? I ask now being in a state of shock and not knowing what to do.

She begins to rub my penis up and down with two of her fingers. "Now, if I keep rubbing your little cock, what's going to happen?"

Her calling my penis little again hurts as she says it, and even her using the word cock seems wrong, yet my penis begins to swell as she handles it

"It's going to get erect."

"Now, firstly, do you think I love you?" she then asks.

I answer "No."

And you don't love me?"

Again, I answer "No."

"And now you have a little hardon. See, even your body knows that what we're doing is just a pleasurable action." I had to agree as I feel my orgasm coming from inside my testicles.

She stops rubbing my penis which causes me to let out a moan as my pending orgasm subsides but leaves a little drop of sperm on the end. Kristi swipes that off with her finger and puts it in her mouth. Once I had calmed down, Kristi begins to stroke about an inch of my shaft where it comes out of my body.

"Now, which feels better? Now, or when I do this?" Kristi begins to stroke my entire penis from tip to base.

'It feels much better when you stroke the whole thing."

"Exactly baby. Now think of Andrea. Do you want her to just get the feeling earlier like when I rubbed just a little of your penis, or have her entire pussy be pleased like I'm doing with your entire little cock?'

She alternates going from just a little of my shaft to stroking my entire penis. And again, I begin to feel like I was going to orgasm, and right before, Kristi stops moving her hand. I again moan as just a drop of my sperm becomes visible and Kristi again wipes it away and puts it in her mouth.

"But, she says I please her?" I ask.

"You say you please her?" she asks. "So how long does your foreplay last?"

"What?"

Kristi giggles "What do you do before you put your little cock into her pussy?"

I blush at her terminology but answer "I sometimes rub her vagina for a few minutes, because if I don't, she's usually too dry, and she doesn't like that."

"Then what?"

"Well, I stick it in and....well, you know, we have sex."

"Oh my God!" she mutters. "And how long does this last?"

Feeling proud, I answer with a big smile "Sometimes, I last like 20 minutes, before I ejaculate."

She begins to laugh "And how quickly do you ejaculate the rest of the time?"

"Five minutes."

"So what do you two do after you make love so well?" she asks with a sarcastic sound to her voice.

I typically roll over and go to sleep and she goes to the bathroom and then she goes to sleep as well.

"Hate to bust your bubble stud, but you're not even coming close to fulfilling her sexual desires." She says while giggling.

Hearing this hurt. I enjoy having sex with her, and I also want her to enjoy it to the fullest. I also know that many times after having sex, she runs off to the bathroom for a while and when she came back, her face is flush and it looked like she'd been sweating, but I just thought that was because I had done so well.

"Well she tells me that she likes what I do." I say.

"Really? I'll make you a bet that I can prove to you that Andrea is doing something else to please herself?" Kristi says.

Andrea has always said that I was great in bed, so I think I can't lose and say "Okay?"

"Here's the bet.' she starts off. "If I lose, I'll get completely naked and do whatever you want, and I mean whatever." in which she opens the top of her blouse showing me a large amount of her breasts.

Pulling my eyes off her large breasts, I ask "But, if you win?"

"If I win, it's a win for both Andrea and I. If I win, you let Andrea fuck Darrell!"

I can't believe what I'm hearing! I hesitate to answer in which Kristi comments."Not so cocky now stud?"

"It's a bet!" I yell out. And then after saying it, regretting it as to why I had just agreed to it.

Kristi smiles and stands up leaving my little hard penis peeking out above the waistband of my sweats. She walks into our bedroom and begins to look around opening drawers, looking under the bed, and even looking in the closet.

It was taking a while and I observed a bead of sweat on her forehead. "I'm not sure what you're looking for, but as you can see, she must be happy with what I've been doing." I say almost bragging.

Kristi's face suddenly breaks out in a smile like she remembers something. She walks into the attached bathroom off our bedroom and looks around. I usually don't follow a woman going in a bathroom, but I had to see what she was doing. I watch as Kristi began going through drawers and opening cabinet doors.

Suddenly, she stops. "Look what I found?" I look to see Kristi pulling something from way back of one of the cabinets. As it becomes visible, I see what appears to be a huge plastic black penis. She begins to wiggle it in front of me in which I can see that it's probably at least 8 inches long, and maybe just a hair thicker than my penis.

"Hate to be the bearer of bad news baby, but Andrea comes in here after you have sex and uses this to bring herself to climax. To finish what you can't" She then points at my crotch where I now have a wet spot in the front of. "And that little thing just isn't cutting it." she says laughing.

"I win!"

My heart sinks in realizing that I've just lost and what it now means. Something that no other man has seen since she has become an adult, something that I held sacred, will now be used by another man. I then begin to wonder how will I be able to tell her and what it means for her?

"Now, don't worry about telling Andrea." Kristi says as though she's reading my mind. "She won't know about the bet, but understand, you will be asked at some point soon if you're okay with her having sex with Darrell, and you better answer correctly. Otherwise, I'll tell Andrea everything that I've seen today and done." Kristi then walks out of the house laughing leaving me by myself again.

I sit down on the couch trying to come to grips as to what just happened. Just a short hour ago, I was looking at porn on the computer with husbands having their wives have sex with other men, and now, I've agreed to having my own wife do it with my neighbor. My stomach is turning, yet, my penis is pressing hard against the front of my sweats.

I go back to the computer and pull up more videos of this. I'm watching man after man allowing their wives have sex with other men. The common theme is that the husband is always lacking in size of their penises. Yet, most of them, were much larger than mine to begin with.

Although it almost sickened me to think about Andrea having sex with Darrell, or any other man as far as that's concerned, I found myself watching video after video of this happening making me more and more excited. I eventually start imagining that it's me in the videos with Andrea having sex with the men in the videos.

My hand slides down the front of my sweats and I begin to stroke my penis as I watch each video. A video then comes on in which a petite little woman is now going to have sex with another guy with a large penis. The girl reminds me of Andrea with having almost the same identical features. This girl had long blonde hair, but her breasts seem to be the same tiny look, a small butt, and her vagina was cleanly shaven showing her tight ripe peach of a vagina.

I have to keep watching as the guy pushes his huge penis to her slit with the slit refusing to let it in. The girl lets out a squeal as I hear the sound of car door shut outside the house. I quickly shut down the computer and walk out into the living room. I don't see Andrea, so I walk out the front door. There, I see Kristi and Andrea talking and eventually, Andrea walks to the door.

I nervously ask what they were talking about in which Andrea tells me that they're inviting just us over tonight to grill some hamburgers.

"What did you say?" I ask

"I told them we'd be over silly. They said to come over about 5 and to bring our suits."

My stomach feels like I just got punched.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Andrea asks. "You look a bit pale?"

"Yes. Just a bit tired."

"I can go by myself if you're not up to it, but I've already agreed, so I really can't say no now." she says.

"No, I'll be fine." I say reluctantly as I am wonder if tonight will be the night?

I couldn't get the picture I had seen on the computer right before Andrea came home. Part of me wanted to go to the computer and watch the remainder of the video. I was intrigued as to what would happen if the huge penis could even go inside that woman's vagina, and if it did, how could it survive such a large thing being inside her.

Then I kept picturing it being Andrea's vagina being ravaged by the huge penis. How would she take it? Would it be painful, or would she even like it? Would she even do this? We haven't even talked about this or anything like this. Maybe she'll just put her foot down and say no. Maybe she just wants my tiny penis and she doesn't want anything bigger?

Shortly before four o'clock, I here the shower kick on and assume Andrea is getting ready to go. After hearing the shower kick off and giving her a bit of time, I go into the bedroom and remove my clothes to take a shower too. I notice that the door to the bathroom isn't quite shut and can see Andrea inside sitting on the toilet. But as I look closer, I can see that she has lathered up the area of her vagina and was shaving it.

I moved closer and watched as she quickly shaved away any fuzz above and to the sides of her vagina slit. She then slides her finger into her slit and begin to rub it near the top. She then opens her legs more and leans back. This exposes her little anus in which she rubs more cream around. She then begins to shave the sides of the inside the crack of her butt, and then shaves very carefully around her anus.

When she finishes, her tight vagina and anus are hair free looking perfect in every way. My penis is hard and I even have a little sperm on the tip. I think this is my chance in which I open the door. As I do so, she jumps forward in an attempt to cover herself up.

"You're absolutely stunning baby." I respond.

She smiles "You think so?"

I walk in front of her with my penis standing out away from my body.

"Look who's all excited?"

I then pull her up and bring her up against my body locking our lips together in a passionate kiss. I reach around and grab the cheeks of her butt pulling her hips closer. This pushes my penis down along her now shaven vagina with it following the crease to her warm tunnel. I begin to push forward to enter when Andrea pushes back.

"Not now baby. We need to get going and you still need a shower."

I beg "Can't we make a bit of time sweetheart?"

She pushes past me walking out the door saying "Maybe later baby."

"Dammit!" as I get in the shower.

After finishing showering, I put on my swim trunks and a tee shirt and then walk out into the living room. I see Andrea sitting on the couch wearing some tight shorts, and a tube top that tightly fits around her chest showing her little breasts.

"Let's go." she says and walks out the door with me following.

When we get to the backyard, Andrea opens the privacy gate and walks in. As we walk in, I see Kristi coming out of the house carrying some bottles of alcohol and see that Darrell is near the grill. I ask Kristi if I can be of any help, in which she asked for me to help carry more alcohol out from the house.

Kristi walks inside with me following. Once inside, I meekly ask "So, do you think it will happen tonight?"

Kristi laughs "I don't know when, but Darrell knows that you are agreeing to him fucking her."

Her bluntness and words are like daggers to hear. "You already told him?"

"Of course. He'd never do it if I didn't give him permission too."

I drop my head and grab a box of alcohol and carry it outside. Once outside, I see that Andrea is now standing next to Darrell and he has placed his arm around her shoulders. They are talking and occasionally they each break in laughter.

The gate opens again and in walks another couple. The guy was a little taller than I with about the same body build, but the girl, I couldn't take my eyes off her as she was a bit taller than Andrea with larger breasts, a small tiny butt. She's wearing shorts that are tight in her crotch area that shows every detail of her cute vagina. And not that it matter, but either she tans a lot, or she's black.

"Hi Diane and Todd" Kristi yells.

"Hey Kristi." they say in unison.

They walk towards Darrell and Andrea in which we do as well. Kristi introduces everyone to each other with Todd shaking my hand and then he walks over to Andrea and gives her tight hug. Seeing this, I step towards Diane and put my arms out as though I was going to hug her as well. She quickly thrust her hand out to shake my hand stopping me from giving a hug. I shake her hand as I hear Andrea giggle behind me.

"Well let's get this party going!" Kristi announces as she walks over to the drink table.

"I'll get the meat started." I hear from Darrell as he walks towards the house.

"I'll help." Andrea says.

"Naw, I'll take care of the meat. You stay here and enjoy yourself." Darrell tells Andrea.

Andrea seemed a bit annoyed but quickly started talking to Diane and Todd. Kristi arrives a short time later and hands us all jello shots.

"I've never had these?" Andrea asks

"You're in for a treat then." Diane chimes in. "Just slide it in your mouth and swallow." in which Kristi and Diane began to giggle.

She pushes the jello substance into her mouth, throws her head back, and swallows.

"That's good!" she exclaims. "How about another?"

Kristi hands her another in which Andrea quickly swallows it.

12