Andrea & Jake Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better save some for the rest of us." Diane says chuckling.

"We have plenty." Diane advises and hands another to Andrea.

Darrell returns with the meat in which I start to head towards the grill. Kristi quickly stops me.

"I hear you can make a good Mojita? Would you mind making some for everyone?"

I tell her sure and go to the drink table and begin to mix up the drinks. As I do so, I see that Andrea is again over by Darrell and the grill, but now, she has her arm around his waist. I quickly make up the drinks and begin to hand them out to everyone. And finally carry three drinks over to where Andrea and Darrell are standing.

I can see that Andrea is feeling the effects of the jello shots. As she stands, you can see her swaying and when she says anything, she has difficulty with her speech being slurred.

"Ah..the pool boy has arrived." she says as she grabs two glasses from me, and Darrell grabs the other. She looks at me with a big grin. "I suppose I owe you a tip boy?" She then pulls her tube top up exposing one of her tiny breasts to me and everyone else who were now watching. "Here's your tit." she says while laughing. Everyone else, except me, starts to laugh as she then covers it back up.

I don't know what to say or even do. I so much want to grab her and take her home, but if I say or do anything, it'll make a scene. Yet, everyone know she's already drunk and this isn't the normal way she is, and all the years I've known her, I've never seen her act this way.

I then feel someone tap my shoulder "Pool boy, would you make me another drink?" My temper flares and I quickly turn to find Diane standing beside me smiling. My anger disappears and I answer "Yes ma'am." As I walk to the table, Kristi yells over to me "Make another round for everyone pool boy!". I continue walking to the table and begin making their drinks while listening to them all talking and laughing.

"Time to eat!" Darrell announces as I was mixing the drinks.

When I get to the table, everyone had already sat down. I find sitting around the table, it was Kristi, Darrell, Andrea, Todd, and Diane with a chair open between Diane and Kristi. I look at Andrea confused in which she says "Sit down pool boy." which again brought everyone to laughter, everyone except me.

Food started to be passed around in which we all filled out plates. Everyone was talking back and forth with an occasional laugh here and there. At one time, Todd had made a comment about something in which I tried to say something. Everyone stopped talking for a bit, then ignored what I had said, and continued with their conversations.

At one point, I noticed that Andrea was eating using her left hand. It seemed odd because I knew that she was right handed and while we were dating, we were messing around one night and tried to eat with our non-dominant hands which we both failed miserably getting food all over our faces.

Once we had finished eating, Kristi asked me to make another round of drinks. Without saying anything, I left the table and began to make the drinks while I listened to the others continue talking at the table.

When I got back to the table, Andrea stood up and yelled pool time! When I looked at her, the waistband of her shorts seemed to be pushed down showing much of her lower stomach and even part of her pubic area. She then pulls her tube top almost puling her swimsuit top off and then pushes her shorts revealing her earlier purchased tiny swimsuit. I then noticed that as she spread her legs to pull her shorts off, the suit was wet and you could easily see the slit of her vagina. After getting the shorts off, she ran over to the pool and jumped in yelling "Last one in is it!".

By the time I sat down the drinks, everyone else was already in the pool. I took off my tee shirt and shoes and jumped in.

"You're it!" Andrea announces smiling.

"What are we playing?" I ask.

"Strip Marco Polo." Kristi announces.

My heart sinks hearing this as I don't want to get naked in front of everyone. It comes back from so many years ago while still in school where I was made fun of during showers for being so small. Yet, a part of me does want to stick around and see Diane get naked.

Kristi then announces "The rules are simple. Whoever is 'it', will wear the blindfold. The person who is 'it' will wonder the confines of the pool in an attempt to tag someone. If you get tagged, you become 'it'. The person that is 'it', must also be the one who initiate the tag, so the people hiding from the person who is 'it' are allowed to touch the person who is 'it'. If the person who is 'it' says Marco, everyone has to yell Polo and everyone must stay in the pool. Everyone understand?"

I'm then handed the blindfold and begin to put it on. "Not so fast pool boy."

Kristi then yells "Oh, sorry, and when you're it. Every time you call out Marco, you lose a piece of clothing"

Everyone laughs as I stood by the pool holding the blindfold. It quickly dawns on me that the girls have the advantage having two pieces of clothing, but they'll still be showing their parts too.

Everyone is talking as I put on the blindfold and quickly find that I can't see anything. As soon as I get the blindfold on, the game began. I remain motionless in an attempt to hear anything, yet I can only imagine that everyone has now froze where they were and have become silent. I stretch my arms out in an attempt to possibly touch someone, but feel nothing. I then hear a splash of water behind me and quickly turn towards the noise and reach out, but again, feel nothing. They did this a few more times in which it seemed that they were always far away.

I then feel someone touch my butt cheek, and I quickly reach for that. But as quick as I felt it, it was gone. I hear some laughing behind me, so I turn and quickly begin walking towards where I last heard the laughter. I walk a short ways, and bump into the edge of the pool. It dawns on me quickly that this is going to be harder than I thought. Due to the size of the pool and not many people, it's going to be difficult to tag someone just by running into them.

I then come up with a plan that if I stay in the deep end of the pool, even if I didn't have my suit on, nobody would be able to see anything anyway being below the surface of the water. I pull my suit off, twirl it above my head and throw it away from me, hopefully somewhere near the edge of the pool.

"MARCO!" I yell.

"POLO!" I hear in unison.

I quickly pull my swim trunks off throwing them away from me start walking to where I last heard their voices. I hear the sounds of bodies splashing through the water and know that someone is near and begin to quickly move through the water chasing the sound. As I move through the pool, I realize that the water is getting more and more shallow, so I try to squat down keeping my privates under the water level.

I'm so close now, that I hear someone giggling and lurch forward grabbing whatever I could. I grasped what I believed to be an arm and stood up holding it tight. With my other hand, I pull off the blindfold and wipe away the water from my eyes.

As things come into focus, I hear lots of laughter and look to see what was so funny. As I turn around, I see that it wasn't an arm, but that I had grabbed Darrell's penis and was now holding it like a prize that I had just won. Standing next to us is Andrea who is also laughing.

"You probably can let go now pool boy." she announces. "That is, if Darrell wants you to?"

I immediately let it go and see my trunks floating at the other side of the pool and go to put them on.

( The party continues in Part 4)

12