Andrea & Jake Pt. 06

Story Info
The story continues as I watch my tiny wife turn into a slut.
6.2k words
4.32
10.2k
8
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't done so, I would recommend that you read the first five parts so that you can learn just how I have got to this point.

My bride and the wife of my neighbor Darrell, Kristi, are both on their knees dressed very provocatively. Kristi, has Darrell's long black cock in her mouth and throat taking it deep like a champ. And me, well I'm nude except for a locked chastity cage hiding my little cock, and my balls are being pushed forward and away from my body leaving them exposed to whoever and whatever a person wanted to do. And now, I am standing on the front porch asking an older pudgy pizza deliver man to come inside.

The pizza delivery man looked to be in his late 50s, probably about five foot six inches tall, wearing a dirty t-shirt that looked to be too small, leaving the bottom of his belly exposed hanging over his belt.

He handed me the pizza muttering that it'd be $19.26 as he looks at Kristi sucking Darrell's cock. Darrell pushes Kristi's head back, pulling his huge cock from Kristi's mouth, bends down, and reaches into his pants pocket that were still around his knees and pulls out a $20 bill. Darrell throws it at me with it landing on the ground between us. He again grabs Kristi's head by both sides of her face and thrusts his cock deep into her mouth again pushing his long cock down her throat.

I walk over with my little caged cock and balls bouncing as I walk and pick up the cash and walk to where the man is standing handing it to the delivery man as he stares at Darrell and Kristi, and then looking at my little cock. The delivery man then looks at the $20 bill and looks at me in which I know that he expects a tip.

"You take a blowjob for a tip?" Darrell asks smiling.

Without saying anything, the delivery man smiles and starts to unfasten his jeans.

Darrell taps Andrea on the top of her head "Go take care of his tip."

Hearing this almost makes me sick as I watch Andrea get up off her knees and walks over to the delivery man. Once there, she drops to her knees with her face directly in front of the old mans crotch.

Darrell looks at me "Slave, you feed your wife his cock."

He might as well had slapped me! Now, the old man knows that the blow job he's about to get, is my wife, and I'm now about to help him as she sucks his cock. I feel sick hearing and seeing my cute little wife be instructed to do this to a fat old man who is a complete stranger. Even more disgusting is his smile as he ogles her petite body kneeling in front of him.

I slowly step beside Andrea. Once there, I reach out and finish undoing his pants allowing them to fall down his legs leaving him standing in front of her in his yellow stained fruit of the looms white underwear.

The odor of stale urine immediately hits my nose as I grab both sides of his underwear and push them down his hairy fat legs exposing his barely visible tiny penis and little scrotum nestled in a thick bush of pubic hair. His large belly with numerous stretch marks hangs over his small package nearly hiding everything. His penis looks like a tiny mushroom as his foreskin is covering the end and his balls are tight against his body barely visible

"Grab his cock and put in her mouth." I'm instructed.

I do my best to grab what little he has pinching it between my thumb and finger and aim it at Andrea's mouth. I place my other hand on the back of Andrea's head pushing her face towards his crotch as I feel her push back. I see a look of disgust as her nose gets closer as his foul smelling penis closes in on her face. As her mouth lines up with his penis, I feed it past her lips holding his penis as though I was holding my own to urinate. Andrea's nose pushes tight against my hand pressing into it as it is between her and his hairy bush. I feel her lips sucking in his little cock as her forehead pushes against his belly.

I hold his penis as she pulls back sucking it into her mouth. This stretches it little by little causing it to begin to swell and become a bit thicker and longer, yet I also notice that it isn't getting as hard as I expected considering that he probably hasn't ever had such a sexy woman do this before.

She continues to work it in and out of her mouth eventually getting it to about three inches in length yet still, he doesn't get totally stiff. It's definitely nothing compared to what Darrell has and to be quite honest, I think it is about the same length as mine, but possibly thicker.

Andrea works her mouth back and forth keeping his little cock in her mouth as the old man begins to sweat and moan. He looks down at the top of Andrea's head as she bobs back and forth on his little cock smiling as he gets closer and closer to his climax.

"Caress his balls." I hear Darrell say

The delivery man hears this and spreads his legs I reach between his fat legs from the back and begin to knead his balls in my palm. It's difficult as his balls are still tight against his groin, but eventually, I am able to loosen his bag and gently began to knead each ball inside of his tight scrotum.

I know the end is coming soon as I feel his balls begin to pull back up into his groin. He grabs with both hands the sides of Andrea's head and forces his cock as deep as he can into the mouth of Andrea as he releases his load with a loud grunt. I feel his balls spasm repeatedly in my hand as he shoots his load into Andrea's mouth. My hand is trapped between his legs as he clinches his butt as he continues to shoot his sperm into her mouth. With a final grunt, he stops moving and grunting and slowly pushes her head back pulling out his deflating cock from her mouth. As his penis leaves her mouth, a string of cum connects his limp penis to her lips, eventually breaking, and swinging down onto her chin and chest.

Andrea looks up at me and opens her mouth. Inside, I can see a large amount of a combination of spit and the old mans cum swirling around on her tongue.

"Feed the slave his cum." I hear.

Kristi gets up off her knees and walks to me, planting her mouth directly on mine before I even have a chance to think about what is happening. I keep my lips shut as Andrea presses hers against mine.

"Take it!"

Reluctantly, I open my mouth and Andrea pushes his cum into my open mouth. I feel like gagging as I feel it cover my tongue and fill my mouth. Andrea removes her mouth from mine, licking her lips as she backs away. I then begin to taste the old man's sperm which has an almost milky consistency, but can only describe it as bitter and slimy.

"Open your mouth!"

I open my mouth in which I hear a click of a camera as Darrell stands there holding his phone aimed at me, with his cock still deep within the throat of Kristi.

The old man is smiling as he pulls up his underwear and pants over his limp cock, but stops as hear Darrell speak.

"Do you want to fuck his wife?"

I'm sure my face went pale as I first looked at Darrell and then looked at the old man as they both broke out in large smiles.

The old man quickly answers "Hell yes!"

"She's yours to fuck. In fact, Slave here, will even help you, but it will cost you. You give me back the $20 making the pizza free, and you get five minutes to fuck her pussy. But, if you don't get it done, that's not my problem. Is it a deal?"

I look at Darrell, then the old man, hoping that one or the other will stop this. The old man throws the $20 bill on the ground smiling and drops his clothes back to his knees as he says " Oh yes."

"Stand up bitch, and face him!" Darrell instructs Andrea.

Andrea stands up and steps directly in front of the old man facing him. Darrell then tells me to remove her clothes. I look into Andrea's eyes and then at her tiny body. She's got a look of worry in her eyes, yet I also notice that her nipples on her small breasts are pointed showing though her top like tiny pencil erasers telling me that she's also excited.

I step behind her and push her arms over her head. I grab the sides of her tube top and slowly begin to slide it from under her breasts up to her shoulders eventually feeling her breasts fall out from the top becoming visible to the old man. The old man grabs his penis and begins to try stroke it between a couple of his fingers.

I pull the top over her head taking it completely off leaving her tits out in the open showing her obvious excitement. I then reach to the strings around her waist holding her thong in place. I push it down as the material sticks to her crease slowly exposing her tight hairless pussy. The old man increases the intensity of his stroking while he tries to get his little cock hard again.

Darrell steps back from Kristi pulling his hard cock out of Kristi's mouth and walks over to the far side of the living room. He grabs a long wooden coffee table pulling it to the center of the room directly in front of the large picture window facing the street. He then looks at Andrea and points at the table.

Andrea walks over to the coffee table and Darrell makes her lie down on it on her back with her legs hanging off both sides with her pussy and asshole facing the street in front. This also causes her pussy and asshole to be visible to the old man. Since I haven't seen her body since last nights events, I can't help myself looking at her body and wish it was I that was going to fuck her. As she lies on the table, I notice that her breasts are perfect in every way with her nipples being rock hard. I look at her tight stomach leading down to the mound above her crease and have the incredible desire to rub it, but I stand back and continue my visual journey. I look at her pussy and crease and notice that it appears to be slightly red and even swelled from last nights abuse. Meanwhile, the old man continues to try to revive his little penis so he can possibly have the best fuck of his life.

"Four minutes to go. Pull her ass to the edge of the table so he can fuck her." Darrell says to me.

I grab her legs and slide her down to where her asshole and pussy are now at the end of the table and I spread her legs even further apart, making her pussy open even more as her insides become more visible.

The old man is furiously trying to regain some type of erection as Darrell tells me to pull the lips of her pussy wide open. I reach over from her side and try to grab the side lips of her pussy with both hands, but I find that she is slippery from excitement and I have a hard time keeping it open.

"Three minutes to go!"

The old man is now sweating profusely as his penis is only starting to harden, yet not enough so that he can penetrate her wet hole. Darrell tells me to insert two fingers inside her pussy. I do as I'm told and begin to slide two fingers inside her in which her pussy tightly squeezes them as they slide in and out of her which causes the old man to groan.

"Pull your fingers out of her pussy and stick one in her asshole." I hear.

I do as told sliding my fingers out of her pussy and slowly pushing my slimy finger in her exposed asshole. Andrea let's out a moan as my finger easily slides into her tightest hole when I hear "Two minutes to go!"

The old man is working his little cock with a frenzy when I hear Darrell tell me to stop fucking her ass and for me to pull her knees up to her chest. I do as told pulling her knees to her shoulders making her butt lift on the table. Doing this, presents Andrea's pussy and asshole even more to the front window and the old man. I then notice out the window that one of my neighbors from down the street has stopped in front of the house and is now watching.

My heart skips a beat when I hear Darrell tell the old man to "fuck her if he's going to do it!". The old man steps up to the end of the table with his tiny cock, still mostly limp, and attempts to push it inside her. I see that his cock is just pushing against the opening as he pumps his hips back and forth. His cock begins to become harder, yet her pussy remains closed to his advances, but the more he continues, the more it begins to stiffen.

"Hold her open for him."

I reach across again and pinch both sides of her pussy grabbing her pussy lips and spread her open. The end of the old man's cock pushes inside just past the outer lips and starts to make a little more progress with every push and after several attempts, his semi hard cock slides in as far as he could go.

"Time!" Darrell announces.

The old man keeps pumping, but stops when Darrell again announces that the time is up. The old man responds with a "Damn!" as he pulls his semi hard cock out dripping with Andrea's juices and quite possibly, his own sperm, and tucks it away back into his dirty underwear and jeans. Andrea let's out a moan of disappointment as I look out to the street and see another man had joined my neighbor out front watching as an old man was fucking my wife. And now she's lying on her back with her pussy open and dripping juices down over her exposed rosebud for them to see.

The old man leaves the house grumbling as I watch the neighbors leave laughing as they see me standing naked except my cage. Andrea continued to lie on her back on the coffee table with her legs hanging over the edges exposed, still in a state of arousal.

Darrell puts his clothes back on tucking away his huge cock and heads to the kitchen.

"Time to eat." Darrell announces as he leaves us all in the living room looking at each other.

The girls follow him as I put the table away and then join them in the kitchen. By the time I get there, Darrell and the others are sitting at the dining room table eating pizza. I feel awkward as I enter the room and see that Andrea is still naked and Kristi still has spit and drool visible across the top of her chest glistening on her chin.

As I begin to sit down, Darrell stops me "Slaves don't eat at the table! Stand over in the corner until your presence is needed!"

"Yes Sir." I reply meekly as I slowly walk towards the corner of the room.

I listened to the three of them talk as though I wasn't even there. They talked about what all happened last night and then Darrell announced that after lunch, we all need to go to town. I found myself repeating this in my head as they continued to talk. Who all was going to town? Why are they going to town? Am I going? What will I be wearing? Will Andrea be going? What will she be wearing? My mind started to spin as I hear Darrell yell "SLAVE!"

I come back to reality and answer "Yes Sir."

Darrell tells me to clean up the dining room, put the pizza away, and then to meet them in the bedroom as the three of them exit the room. I quickly clean up the room, putting the food away and washing the dishes by hand. As soon as I finish, I quickly make my way to the bedroom where I can hear them laughing as I get near.

As I get to the door, I find it locked as I attempt to open it. I knock at the door in which I hear Darrell immediately answer "Stay there!"

I stand at the door while listening to them just on the other side talking and laughing, but just unable to hear exactly what they were saying. After a few minutes, I hear the door unlock with Kristi opening it. She steps out quickly shutting the door behind her keeping me from seeing inside.

"Come with me Slave."

Not really wanting to leave Andrea, I hesitate, but eventually drop my head and follow Kristi as we walk towards the front door. When Kristi gets to the front door, she pulls the inside door open, pushes the storm door open and steps out onto the front porch. I stop at the door looking at her, trying to plead with my looks to not have to go, but she immediately announces loudly "Come on!"

I step out onto the porch and watch Kristi walk out to the sidewalk out in front by the street and slowly walk towards her house. In my mind, I question about cutting across the yard to her door, but I know in my heart that isn't going to happen. I catch up and follow directly behind Kristi as she slowly walks ahead of me. I feel the bright sunshine on my exposed skin, skin that normally doesn't feel the warmth of sunshine on it. I look at the ground as we walk, mostly in embarrassment, knowing that almost every part of my body is visible to anyone that happens to look. As we turn to head to the front of her house, I hear a car drive by and honk, but refused to look to see who it might be.

We finally arrive at her front door where she stops and stands not moving. "Aren't you going to open it for me?" She asks.

I step in front of her and open the front door allowing her to walk past me and I again followed directly behind. Once inside, I feel more comfortable being out of view of others until Kristi takes my hand and moves me to her living room directly in front of her large picture window. This window is glass from the floor to the ceiling. She stands me in the center of the room directly in front of the glass facing the street. She pulls the curtains open and I can see that I'm completely visible to anyone who looks in the window.

"When inside our house, you will stand here with your hands and fingers locked behind your head looking straight out to the road. Don't look down, and do not close your eyes! Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I put my hands behind my head as instructed and stand at attention while Kristi left the room. While standing there, I observed numerous vehicles drive by but to my relief, nobody seemed to notice. I then noticed an elderly lady walking her dog on this side of the street directly in front of the house just a few feet away. I held my breath as she walked by the front of the house, and wanted to close my eyes as her dog stopped in front and pooped. But, to my relief, she didn't look inside and walked away.

While I stood there, my mind again began to wonder. I began to wonder what might be happening at my house? What was Darrell and Andrea doing while I was away? Then, I began to wonder what was in plan for me?

Kristi eventually returned carrying two large suitcases. She sits them down by the door and tells me to grab them as she walks out. I go over and pick up the cases and am surprised finding them very heavy and wondering what is inside. So heavy and large, that I find it easier to carry one at a time out the door, sitting the first one down on the porch, then reentering to get the other. I then had to reenter to shut the inside door. By this time, Kristi was standing just a few feet away annoyed as I struggled to carry them.

As we made our way back to my house, I notice the old lady returning walking towards us with her dog. To my horror, Kristi slows her pace eventually causing us to meet her and her dog directly in front of my house on the sidewalk.

"Step aside Slave." Kristi announces loudly.

I'm sure I turned red as I stepped aside allowing her to walk by, but my heart sinks as she stops in front of me. The lady looks me up and down as Kristi says good afternoon. The lady doesn't say anything as her dog begins to sniff my exposed balls in which I couldn't do anything but to let the dog nuzzle me. Eventually, she looks at me and then looks at Kristi.

"Is your slave available for hire?"

Kristi smiles and advises "He most certainly is."

"Very good." She says as the lady walks away smiling. We then continued to walk back towards the house. Once at the front door I sit the the bags down on the porch and open the door for Kristi who steps in front of me and goes inside. I then grab the bags and take them inside. As I walk inside, Kristi tells me to take them to the bedroom and set them on the bed.

As I'm walking to the bedroom, I hear Andrea and Darrell talking in the bathroom, but do as I was told and set the luggage on the bed. I wonder what they were doing in the bathroom and attempt to look, but was unable to see as the door was mostly shut. I meet Kristi going into the room as I leave it walking back to the living room and getting into position facing the street.

12