Andrea & Jake Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later, Andrea walks into the living room wearing the same outfit she was wearing earlier. I make eye contact with her in which she immediately looks away. But then looks back into my eyes and mouths "I love you baby.". She then walks over grabbing my exposed balls and whispers "Thank you" in my ear as Kristi and Darrel return to the room. Kristi is smiling as she approaches carrying something in her hands.

'Well we can't go into town looking this." Kristi says as she looks at me.

She then hands me a black leather skirt "Put this on."

I grab it from her hands and step into it sliding it up into place around my hips. It's tight as it slides up over my butt cheeks and having never put on a skirt, I ask for help zipping it up in the back. Kristi giggles as she tells me to "suck in my gut" and she pulls the zipper into place causing the skirt to tighten around my waist.

With it in place, I notice how truly small it is with the top of it barely covering the top of the chastity device encompassing my penis, yet if I pull it up any higher, my balls and asshole will be showing. I also notice how tight it is around my butt cheeks and how it forces my legs to stay close together as I stand or walk.

Kristi hands me a black lace bra and tells me to put it on as well. I've watched Andrea put hers on before and slip it on without any difficulty. Again, it is very tight, and even though I don't have breasts to speak of, the bra and the padding within makes me look as though I have at least tiny breasts. I'm then handed a white blouse top which Kristi helps me put on, but instead of buttoning it up the front, she takes the lower portion of the front of it and ties it together in the front showing off my stomach and leaving the bra visible.

Andrea approaches with a bright red long hair wig and puts it into place on my head while Kristi pushes a chair behind me and tells me to sit. Once I'm sitting, Kristi begins putting makeup on my face in which I really don't know what all she did. After she finishes, Andrea walks over with white nylons and hands them to me. As I put them on, I quickly learn that these only go up mid thigh, well short of the bottom of the skirt. Kristi then hands me a pair of black leather high heeled boots that go up my legs right below my knees.

Darrell walks in about the time they have finished dressing me carrying the full length mirror from the bedroom and leans it against the wall.

"Stand up and look at yourself slave." Darrell instructs.

I do as I'm told and am surprised how I look. Even though, I'm male, I felt I looked attractive in a way. As I turned around though, I was made very aware of how short the skirt really was. Any movement from me, made the skirt move just enough that my genitalia was visible from the front and back, even as I walked.

"It's time to go." Darrell announces.

Darrell proceeds to walk out the door with the girls following and me behind. We walk over to Darrell's and Kristi's house and climb in their car with me in the back seat. As I was climbing in, I had to bend over to get past the front seats as it was only a two door, in which I heard someone whistle from down the street. I quickly sat down and made myself comfortable, or as comfortable as I could be for what was going to happen next.

I'm not sure how long we traveled and am unsure where we went as I continued to just look down at the floorboard afraid that we might pass someone I might know. But eventually, we stopped, and Darrell pulled into a parking spot in a alley behind a large building downtown. We all climbed out of the vehicle with Darrell leading us to a back door.

As he pushed the door opened, I heard a bell ring in which Darrell yelled out "Hey Antonio, we're here."

I large black man steps through an opening at the front of the building and shakes Darrell's hand. They spoke softly about something and again shook hands as Darrell stepped back. Antonio then walked over to Andrea, grabs her hand and says "Come with me." in which they soon walked out of the room.

"You two come with me." with Darrell walking away and up some stairs.

We enter a room with a large glass window at the far wall. We walk over to the window and look through it where we can see a room down below with what appears to be a medical room with an examination table from a doctors office in the center. Around the room are many medical instruments and machines that I wasn't aware of what all they were for.

As I'm taking in the items in the room, I see Antonio enter the room and am shocked to see him followed by Andrea who is now completely naked. Antonio walks over to where the examination table is and pats the surface of it with his hand in which Amber walks over and climbs onto it lying down on her back.

Every time I see her naked body, I can't help myself and be jealous not being able to do anything with or to her. I'm still infatuated with her body and how sexy she looks. Even while lying on her back, her small breasts stay solid without flattening with her nipples being stiff pointing up to the sky. Her flat stomach leading down to her pubic mound that is void of any hair, and then the crease of her vagina just visible between the tops of her legs. I find myself wishing I'd done more with her in the past thinking that maybe I wouldn't be in this position now.

My attention is brought back to Antonio as he pulls out straps that are attached to the sides of the table. He attaches them to her wrists, and then another that goes over her head holding it in place. He pulls another from underneath that goes across her body just about at her hips. Antonio goes to her feet and pulls the stirrups commonly used for a woman's gynecological exam out from under the table. He straps her feet into the stirrups and once strapped in, Antonio pushes her feet up high and wide exposing her pussy and asshole.

Antonio steps back giving us a view of Andrea that makes my confined cock begin to ache in desire. It seems to be my reality that I will never get to enjoy the warmth and tightness of her vagina as it wraps itself around my little cock. I even think back of our first time with her as we took each others virginity but then the pictures of our last few days take over. The pictures of her little pussy wrapped tight around Darrell's cock, the view of just this same day, as she sucked the cock of an old man, and how I watched the old man try to stuff his limp cock into her tight pussy as I held it open.

I snap back to reality as I see Antonio steps back into view and walk up to the table where Andrea is strapped down carrying a large syringe and needle.

I look at Darrell and ask "What's he doing with that?"

"Just watch and shut up. You're next."

This sets off my mind again with me now wondering what was next as I watched Antonio grab an ice cube and begin to rub it on her right nipple. Her nipple responds even becoming more stiff as the cold takes it affect. Suddenly, in Antonio's other hand, he quickly grabs the erect nipple with forceps squeezing it tight. Andrea squeals at the change of feeling in her nipple but quickly quiets. Antonio then takes the needle and syringe and jabs it into the erect tip of her nipple. Andrea screams for a few seconds while Antonio injects the solution into her nipple. After about a minute, Antonio pulls out the needle and releases her nipple from the forceps leaving Andrea now sweating and panting.

Antonio steps to the other side of the table and begins to rub ice on that nipple repeating what he had done a few moments earlier. After injecting her other nipple, Andrea looked to be completely spent lying on her back with her eyes closed. She is completely covered in sweat, still breathing hard, still clenching her fists as she deals with the pain that she had just endured.

Antonio steps to the end of the table between her splayed legs and begins to rub another ice cube along the slit of her pussy. I watch as her pussy lips gently open allowing the ice cube to slowly be swallowed up inside. Antonio grabs another ice cube and begins to rub it along her slit again. and again, her pussy opening allowing it to slide inside. This happens two more times with the ice cubes eventually sliding into her warm tunnel.

Antonio grabs another ice cube in which I'm fully expecting the same procedure, but, this time, Antonio works the cube near the top of her crease making Andrea flinch and shake as he holds it in place. Antonio then quickly removes the ice cube replacing it with the forceps from earlier grabbing hold of her now erect clit. As he pinches it, Andrea lets out a scream and attempts to flail, but is held in place with the restraints. Antonio lies the forceps down over her crease with her clit securely locked in it's grip holding it out from it's hiding spot.

I then see the needle and syringe in Antonio's hand as he aims the needle towards Andreas trapped little clit. He slowly aims it into the side of the engorged clit just below where the forceps are gripping it. Andrea screams as he slowly injects the unknown substance into her clit. It takes about a minute to finish, with Andrea screaming about the entire time, but when he finishes, he quickly removes the needle and forceps, leaving her panting and sweating on the table.

I hear the door open behind me. As I turn, I see Antonio.

"Come with me!"

I look at Darrell who flicks his hand indicating to me to go. I follow Antonio back down the steps and a short hall. We eventually come to a door and I instantly recognize it as the room that Andrea was just in, yet she is gone. He pats on the table as he did with Andrea in which I do as I watched Andrea do climbing up and onto my back. I felt that the table was still warm from just moments before, warmth left by Andrea who was just here. Antonio restrained me much the same as he did with Andrea including the stirrups holding my legs.

Antonio then pushes my legs up and apart with me unable to do anything about it. I feel the cool air brush against my exposed asshole and balls with the skirt not covering anything as I lie in this position. Antonio begins to spread a cool gel around the outside of my asshole which actually felt good. He then began to work his lubricated finger against the center of my asshole and began to push eventually sliding inside. I was surprised that I felt no pain as he did this but quickly realized that the gel must have been a numbing gel as well as a lubricating gel as I started to only feel pressure.

Not being able to move, I looked around and suddenly see a mirror on the ceiling. Looking at the mirror, I can see that it's aimed so that I can see what Antonio is doing. Antonio now has a speculum, what is commonly used for a woman's exam, but this one is not as wide. He spreads the gel on it and once it is well coated, he pushes it against my asshole. Again, all I feel is an intense pressure, but again, no pain.

I continue to watch, as though it wasn't me that it was happening to, and see the speculum slide within my virgin asshole. Once inside, he pushes it in as far as it will go, but then begins to expand the device opening my asshole. Once open, the needle and syringe appears in Antonio's hand, I watch as he lines the needle past my open asshole into my insides. Suddenly, I feel an intense pain inside my body. I can only explain as it seemed like it was on fire just below my balls, but inside me, possibly even near the base of my cock, but inside of me.

I screamed in pain as he injected the substance into me. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, the pain stopped and Antonio stepped back pulling the speculum out of my ass and allowing my hole to shut.

Antonio explains "The injection you just received, is a special concoction of plant based materials. They won't harm you, in fact, you'll find that it's very pleasurable." Antonio laughs as he tells me this. "The injections increase your desire to be sexually pleased. In fact, you will be on sex overdrive all the time with your sexual organs stimulated four times greater than you have ever felt. It'll take about an hour, but you'll soon start feeling the effects of the injections."

Antonio released me from my restraints and helped me sit up as the door opened with Andrea, who was dressed, Kristi, and Darrell, all standing in the hall outside the room. Darrell thanked Antonio and looked at me smiling saying "Well, it's time to go.".

Continued

12