Andrea & Jake Pt. 08

Story Info
Things are getting crazier for Jake & Andrea.
4.3k words
4.25
5.1k
5
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrell turns around and walks towards the door.

"Follow me."

Andrea and I go to grab our clothes but am stopped by Kristi.

"You won't need them." she says giggling.

We stop and turn to follow Darrell out the door into the hall. Once outside of the room, the sound of people talking becomes louder and sounds like the store must be full of people. We walk down the hall past numerous doors, each one with a number on it counting down to the final door that has the number 1 on it.

Darrell grabs the knob, turns it and enters with Andrea, Kristi, and I following. As we enter, I notice that it's a large room with numerous items, tables, and contraptions that I'm not fully aware what they are around the room. The center of the room is open with a giant X painted on the floor. Looking directly ahead past the X, is more equipment and items. To my right, the wall is clear of any items and seemed to be painted a bright white, and on the left, opposite of the white wall, the wall is covered in a curtain.

Darrell walks to the center of the room where the X is located and instructs Andrea and I to stand on the X.

"Face the curtain." Darrell instructs.

Andrea and I do as we're told looking straight ahead as we hear noises behind us sounding like something being rolled across the floor. The noise stops directly behind us.

"Turn around."

We both turn around and find ourselves looking at two wooden stocks as used in early years to place people in for punishment. Darrell walks to the one now in front of Andrea hits a button on a remote that he is holding that causes the stock to rise to just below Andrea's shoulders. Darrell then lifts the top of the stocks up and open. Andrea looks nervous as I watch her bend forward slightly and place her head past the large opening allowing her neck to rest on the bottom part of the rack. Kristi grabs each hand and places her wrists beside each side of her head. Once they are in place, Darrel lowers the top half down into place placing a padlock on each end locking it securely in place. Andrea is now unable to remove her head or hands basically immobilizing her upper body. Kristi then walks over from the far wall carrying two leather straps in which she places on each of Andrea's ankles. Darrell quickly shows up carrying a bar in which he attaches each end to the straps. The bar is adjustable and is only two feet long making it easy for Andrea to stand. A chain is then pulled from the bottom of the stock and attached to the center of the bar. This keeps her feet about two feet back from the base of the stocks. In this current position, Andrea looked to have no problem standing and seems to be comfortable.

Darrell then walks over to me and starts doing the same as he had done to Andrea. When he placed my head and arms in the stocks, I found myself becoming more excited in a strange way. I was still standing pretty much straight up and down, just slightly bent over. Just enough that the stocks fit comfortably and I was able to stand without any difficulty. The feeling of not being able to control what was to happen to me excited me making my cock try to swell within the cage. Kristi placed the leather straps on my ankles with Darrell quickly placing the bar and chain between them. This held my feet apart, again adding to my feeling of helplessness. With my feet being held apart as they are, I could keep my balance without any difficulty.

I then hear the door open in which a guy dressed in black carrying a video camera on his shoulder walks in.

"Looks like it's about show time." Darrell announces.

Show time? My mind went racing questioning what Darrell met by show time. So far, our activities have been kept to a small amount of people and I'm not to sure about who all knows our relationship and what it entails.

Darrell then walks in front of Andrea and I and smiles.

"Are you still willing to do whatever I ask?"

Andrea answers quickly with "Yes" as I pondered just a bit longer, eventually answering yes as well.

I again look at my little petite wife and find myself with a tinge of jealousy wishing that I should have stopped this, but in my heart, know that I can't do anything about it now. I look at her small breasts that used to be mine to enjoy. They're showing signs of excitement with her nipples sticking out hard and erect. Her flat stomach that I used to admire so much moving in and out as her breath quickens. I look at her tight ass, so firm and perfect, that flinches each time she shifts her weight.

"Look towards the back wall." Darrell instructed.

There on the wall, was a live image of us being projected on the wall. It was obviously being videoed by the guy carrying the camera as he moved around the room showing us from different angles.

Kristi then came around to the front of me carrying another contraption. This one, she forced into my mouth and strapped it into place around the back of my head. This keeps me from being able to shut my mouth and from being able to talk. Kristi turns a knob on the side of the contraption which in turn, forces my mouth to open a bit wider.

Kristi laughed "This will keep you from scratching another cock like you did to the first guy."

The camera is directly in front of me when I look at the wall and see my face up close with the spreader in my mouth which already shows drool starting to leak out of my mouth.

Darrell continues "You two are our stars for the afternoon. The video is going to be live broadcast to paying members all over the world. They get to see you and our friends, who have chosen to join us, have their ways with the two of you."

When he said friends, my heart skipped wondering who all that would it be. I then noticed that the voices from outside the room were getting louder.

"One minute until showtime!" I hear announced over a loud speaker.

I move a bit testing my restraints, but find my self unable to move or say anything. The next thing I hear is the sound of the curtain opening and I see the back wall change views showing the curtain rolling to each side eventually showing Andrea and I naked on the stage with our backs to the crowd. The sound of applause takes over the room sounding like rolling thunder of an upcoming storm.

The view changes focusing on Darrell as he announces just like any stage show. Darrell greets everyone for coming out today and assures everyone that they'd get a chance to enjoy his slaves today. He announces that as VIPs, that they would all get a chance for a little one on one with his slaves. The view then changes showing the crowd. As the lights come up on the crowd, I'm mortified as I look at the screen and instantly recognize many people. I hear Andrea blurt out "Oh no!" as well, knowing that she also, is seeing people that she knows.

As I look at the screen, I see the crowd are our fellow workers from our jobs. I see the guys that I work with, who just days ago were asking all about her intimate areas wanting me to describe her. I see her fellow employees, both male and female, even a couple of girls that Andrea has expressed hating in the past. Then in view, the camera shows Andrea's boss. An older guy who always creeped Andrea out by the way he looked at her and some of his comments he would make. As I look at the crowd, they all seem to be learing at Andrea doing high fives in eager anticipation. It almost makes me sick that they will all be able to use her this afternoon.

The view now changes zooming in on Andrea as she can't do anything to hide herself. The camera focuses on her face, which is now red in embarrassment, and then works it's way down to her tiny breasts. When it gets to her tits, they zoom in in her tiny nipples which gets applause from the crowd with lots of whistles. It then moves down to her pubic area showing the hairless mound above her crease. As the camera zooms in again, if focuses on her crease with her little clitoris trying to come out from hiding. Again, the crowd erupts in applause as the camera looks up from down below looking into her tiny pussy in which you can see that she is extremely wet. Andrea tries to move her legs together, but is unable due to the spreader bar. I can't help myself from watching as the view shows all her charms. The camera tries to get a view of her asshole, but her tight butt keeps it hidden with her cheeks staying close together. Kristi steps up behind her and grabs her butt cheeks with both hands pulling her cheeks apart. The camera quickly zooms in on her little star which quickly got the crowd clapping and whistling.

The view on the big screen then moves to me with an audible hiss from the crowd. The camera zooms in on me and begins to work it's way down my body. When it gets to my caged penis, I hear the crowd start laughing as it zooms in on my tiny penis and balls. As it zooms in, the cum from my penis is visible dripping from the cage in which I hear more laughter. The camera is moved down below me between my legs looking up in which my tiny anus came into view. To my horror, my anus was still red from the fucking I had just got a short time earlier. I then hear a couple of men announce to others how my ass will never stay shut again after today. As though it couldn't get any worse, I feel a glob of the cum that was injected into me earlier, now seep out live on the big screen. The crowd broke out in a laughter in which I over heard a couple of people talk about how they would be adding more to that.

After being shown on the big screen, Darrell steps back up to the microphone.

"As you all are aware of, this is a live event on the internet in which we have customers sending in requests. Please be patient as we take care of all of you and enjoy the show."

Darrell then steps away from the microphone and walks over in front of me. Darrell reaches over to the post holding my head and arms right below my chin. He activates the remote that makes the stocks start to grind in which the cross arm begins to lower. This causes my head and shoulders to lower to the ground causing me to bend more and more at the waist. When he stops, my head and hands are about two foot above the ground. More insulting is that due to my ankles being chained to the bottom of the stock, my ass and balls are now very exposed. Darrell then steps behind me and turns a knob on the bar which now allows Darrell to spread my feet even more. When they are about three feet wide, he tightens the knob even exposing my back side and balls even more. I look at the screen and see that the camera is now focused on my back side. My cheeks have separated showing my asshole which is bright red and still gaping and my balls which are now pulled up tight against my groin in a tight little package.

Darrell then steps in front of Andrea and proceeds to do the same eventually being in the same position I'm in. With her bent over now, her small breasts are hanging down from her chest with her still hard nipples pointing towards the ground. I turn my head and look at the screen as the camera now zooms in on her ass and pussy. Compared to mine, her asshole is tightly closed with no redness at all. Her pussy on the other hand was now slightly parted due to her position and her feet being spread apart so far. It was easy to see a little way inside her.

Darrell then faces the crowd.

"We need two volunteers. Anyone wanting to come to help?

I hear a lot of people yelling in which two are picked. It's then when I see one of the guys picked is an older guy that Andrea had complained to me about as being creepy. He was always stopping by the restaurant she works at grabbing at her butt and "accidentally" rubbing his arm against her breasts when she put food down to serve him. He'd then always stiff her on a tip writing on the receipt that he'd take her out on a date. He was over weight and unshaven, and as she described, just gross.

The other guy picked was one of the older guys I work with. Him and I had never got along as he was lazy and would never carry his own weight. We had got into an argument about a week ago in which the boss almost fired him. As he walked up to the stage, he went directly to me without even being asked.

Darrell walked to center stage carrying two large paddles. The paddles were identical, about two feet long, with a small area to grip it, but a wider area at the other end with "SLUT" deeply engraved in them.

Darrell steps back up to the microphone. As he hands a paddle to each of the men, Kristi arrives with a large foam die that has 1-6 dots on the sides.

"Each of you will take turns throwing the die. What ever number is on top is how many swats you will give to your slave. Whichever slaves gives up first will give their punisher a blowjob ending with the slave swallowing their cum."

I see on the screen both of the men are smiling and it's agreed that my punisher will be throwing his die first. I watch as he throws the die high into the air with it landing on the stage bouncing around eventually stopping with one dot facing up.

"Damn!" my guy says as he steps to the side of my ass. I feeling pretty good thinking one hit by the paddle can't be that bad. I look at the screen just in time to see the guy reach way back with the paddle and swing it with full force striking my butt cheeks with a loud smack. The pain is sudden and intense with me jumping forward against the stock screaming out in pain. I didn't expect the amount of pain it caused and was glad that he only got the one strike.

I look at the screen and see that the camera is doing a slow motion close up of the strike with the cheeks of my ass rippling when he struck and me jumping forward. Another fixed camera caught my face as I was struck showing my eyes becoming large and the look of pain in my face. The crowd began to laugh and even started to heckle my punisher for being too easy on me.

Andrea's punisher now has the die and throws it across the stage. It rolls across the stage coming to rest with six dots facing up. Her punisher throws his fist high into in the air as Andrea drops her head knowing that this will be bad. I watch the screen as her punisher steps to her side. He rubs his free hand over her upturn bottom lightly running his fingers across her pussy and asshole much to the delight of the crowd. He steps back and quickly swings the paddle striking her ass with full force making a loud smack. Andrea lets out a loud scream as she turns her head in pain.

Before she even catches her breath, her punisher strikes her again with the familiar scream of pain coming from her mouth and the sound of the wood paddle striking her soft tissue. I'm thinking that she'll give up even before completing her six, but I also know that she is completely disgusted by this man. A third strike on her ass results with the same but as they zoom in her face, she is now crying with tears already rolling down her face. The screen zooms in her butt and "SLUT" is becoming visible on her red cheeks. Also visible, is her pussy which has now opened a bit more.

This time, the punisher takes his fingers and slides them inside her pussy scooping out her juices and rubbing it on her ass cheeks. This makes her butt cheeks qlisten as he puts his fingers to his nose smiling as he does so. He strikes her again, this time not as hard, but still resulting with the same sounds. A fifth swat with the paddle results in Andrea dropping her butt down with her landing on her knees. Openly sobbing, I hear her whisper back "Get it over with you bastard!"

The punisher rares way back this time, and with all his force, he strikes her ass directly over where his previous hits have been. Andrea screams a long wail as her entire body jumps forward as her legs stiffen forcing her ass in the air. The crowd breaks out in applause as Darrell walks to Andrea's face and whispers to her.

As Darrell stands up, he announces "She's continuing on!" The crowd breaks out in applause.

Kristi grabs the die and hands it to the punisher standing at my side. He takes it and again throws it high into the air with it landing on the stage bouncing around and finally coming to rest with four dots on top. The crowd cheers as he takes the paddle and without waiting, rares back and strikes my butt with a loud smack. The pain on my ass instantly came back with the cheeks of ass feeling like they were on fire. Suddenly, he struck my backside again catching me off guard making me cry out in pain. Bu this time, drool was pouring out of my open mouth in which my punisher reaches up and catches some and spreads it on the cheeks of my ass. He quickly rares back and again strikes my ass with full force with the sound of the clap echoing throughout the building. I again cry out in pain but now begin to sob like a baby with real tears falling down my face. I look at the screen and see that the camera is now focused on my ass. The word SLUT is clearly imprinted on the cheeks of my ass with SL on one cheek and UT on the other. And just as humiliating, my red asshole is clearly seen with my balls hanging just below. Smack...comes another again causing me to lurch forward and scream out.

Darrell walks over and whispers in my ear "You ready to suck his cock?"

As much as my ass hurt, I still didn't want to suck the cock of one person who I probably hated more than anyone at work or give him the satisfaction of him knowing he broke me.

"No!" I yelled.

The video replayed my answer over and over, and then showed my punisher who now looked totally pissed off.

Kristi handed the die to her punisher who was now grinning from ear to ear. He walks in front of Andrea and smiles at her. He then whispers something in her ear which causes her to thrash around cursing at him. He laughs and throws the die landing in front of her. It comes to rest just under her chin with five dots facing up. I felt sorry for her and thought about tapping out, but again, sucking my punisher's cock to completion was just out of the question.

Andrea's punisher stepped to her backside and without warning, swung back and struck her backside with all of his might. But, this time, he struck just a little lower striking new unpunished surface. Andrea screamed out in pain with a long wail. Before she was able to catch her breath, he did it again, this time, in the same area as earlier making the word SLUT come out even darker. This caught Andrea short of breath in which she opened her mouth in pain, but no scream escaped. The punisher steps up to her head and looks straight into her face. "You ready to suck my cock bitch?"

Andrea looks him in the eyes with tears streaming down her face "Fuck you!"

Her punisher returns to her rear and pulls the paddle back and with both hands, strikes her back side. Andrea screams in pain as she lurches forward lifting her ass higher in the air by straightening her legs stiff. This causes her ass to rise above her shoulders exposing her pussy to everyone, but also pushing the outer edges of her pussy out just a little beyond the cheeks of her ass. The punisher see this and quickly rares back and swings the paddle striking her lower butt, but also striking her exposed pussy. This causes Andrea to scream louder than ever before raising her butt then falling to her knees.

"I give up." I hear Andrea whisper.

My punisher was pissed off and lightly strikes my ass with the paddle before returning to the audience. Andrea's punisher already had his pants down below his hips and was now stepping in front of Andrea's face with his limp cock. I could see that this wasn't going to be pleasant for Andrea in which she kept turning her head when he got close to her mouth with his cock. His cock was larger than mine, but not much. The camera zoomed in in which it was now clear as to why Andrea was having difficulty with it. The man wasn't circumcised and as his cock began to get hard, you could see the smegma under the skin of his foreskin. It was now that I could even smell the odor of him in which it smelled that he hadn't showered in many days.

12