Andrea & Jake Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting impatient, the guy pulled up on her chin trapping her head against the stock, he then grabbed her nose pinching it shut. This causes Andrea to open her mouth to breath, in which her punisher forces his cock into her mouth. The crowd erupts in cheers as the punisher begins to piston his cock in to her mouth each time with his cock getting a bit longer and thicker and her making loud glugging sounds from her mouth. His cock must have started to work it's way into her throat as I heard her gasps in between him pushing in deep and then withdrawing it. He would occasionally pull it all the way out resulting in a string of spit linking her mouth and his cock. He'd then pull it back far enough that the string broke and would swing down landing on her chin and hang down like the icicles from a Christmas tree.

Her punisher began to sweat profusely with sweat dripping off his face and head landing on Andrea's face as he continued to fuck her mouth and throat for about five minutes but finally, he yelled he was going to cum. With that, he forced his cock into her mouth and throat as far as he could pressing his hairy pubic area against her nose as we watched his hips lurch forward. With his fat belly pressed against Andrea's forehead, he shot his load down Andrea's throat.

When he had finished dumping his load in to her stomach, he quickly steps back pulling his now deflating cock from her mouth. As it leaves her mouth, Andrea coughs trying to catch a breath but also coughing up her spit and his cum, resulting with a string of spit and cum leaking out of her mouth and down her chin eventually hanging from it.

Her punisher steps back quickly, pulls up his pants, tucks his cock away and quickly leaves the stage giving high fives to the audience as he disappears. At this same time, the screen is now replaying him fucking her mouth with a close up of his balls spasming just as he dumped his load deep within Andrea's body.

I look over at Andrea who is now resting on her knees. She looks exhausted and well used already. The spit is still dangling from her chin when she turns her head towards me and makes eye contact with me. Upon doing so, she smiles at me and then uses her tongue to try to catch the fluids hanging just below her mouth. The camera catches this and the crowd breaks out in loud cheers.

Darrell now steps back up to the microphone with applause coming from the crowd.

"Thank you for those who participated. We hope you enjoyed. Please take this time to visit the bar as we get our slaves ready for the next task."

I hear the curtain close behind us and the screen goes to showing the events that just took place.

End of part 8.

12