All Comments on 'Andrea and Scottie Pt. 01'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bbaron2274bbaron2274almost 2 years ago

Great story, wonderful read. I was with you all the way. It excelled!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfect, left me wanting more, much more!

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

If your going to cheat that's one way to do it. Her descent was amazing and quick but she might have chosen a better partner than the son of one of her neighbors. Accountability is going to be tough on her but you've given us enough background to realize she wasn't happy in her life. It's pretty obvious the cat's out of the bag and I doubt she wants to put it back. Nicely done.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh yeah, part 2 needs to arrive SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is woman married? She and her husband live separate lives. There is no point or purpose to her being married. I the next chapter let the wife divorce her stupid husband so she can fuck anyone she wants.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic, portrayed a woman in need very well. Further episodes needed.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

The sh*t will hit the fan!

4

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Bored, has every thing, wife, needs to cheat on hard working husband, to feel fulfilled. Read it all before. Get a job, Volunteer, creat something. I hope BTB visits her soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crusader235, my thoughts exactly. She has never worked, wants for nothing. Has house, cars, country club, lunches with friends. Get a job! Maybe she won’t be so bored and might appreciate what she has.

KittyLover80KittyLover809 months ago

It may not workout well for the wife, but gosh what great sex. I can sympathize with the wife for I encountered a similar situation in my marriage. This however is probably only a short term situation, she better be preparing for a divorce. Thanks for writing this great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous