Andrea and Scottie Pt. 06

Story Info
Can Andrea maintain control?
6.8k words
4.66
6.9k
13

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,328 Followers

I smiled and got up. I went to the bathroom to clean myself of all his cum. When I came out I found Scottie already dressed his eyes once again devouring my body sending shivers up my spine. He beckoned me closer with his finger. As I neared he pulled me in for another steamy kiss, my body melting into his. I moaned as I again felt my body respond to his touch. I felt him reach behind and unclasped my bra. He stepped back with my bra in his hand and smirked, "You won't need this tonight."

I groaned but once again was unable to resist his demand. I went downstairs in only my underwear and heels feeling so sexy. I put on my dress, buttoned up, leaving the top three undone along with the bottom two. I was feeling wickedly sexy and still horny as hell. I definitely felt a little uneasy knowing I was braless but I knew the tingling coursing through my body would make me forget my unease.

As we walked out to his car I couldn't help but feel a slow confidence starting to develop within me. I just unabashedly stripped in front of Scottie and encouraged him to ravish me. My how things have changed. As I got into the car I made sure to leave my legs apart long enough for Scottie's eyes to devour them. Seeing the intensity of his stare sent little tremors through my body.

As he started driving he reached out and held my hand. Softly caressing it he said, "Andie, I missed being with you. This week was really hard." I cooed, "I know baby. I was so horny for you. I couldn't wait for tonight to come."

We drove in silence, listening to the music play, when I asked, "So where are we going tonight? Hopefully someplace discreet." He nodded yes before saying, "I picked out a romantic little spot in the city. They have a combo band in the bar so I figure we could dance a couple of songs before heading home early. Nothing outrageous. I want some alone time with you."

His words made my heart race. Yes some alone time. I want that as well. I closed my eyes, smiled and held onto his hand. He just keeps making me feel so special.

We arrived at the restaurant down in the city. It was a cute romantic Italian ristorante. He was right about the combo band playing in the bar as we heard a Frank Sinatra tune as we approached the hostess. It was a small cozy dining room, maybe twenty tables at most all covered with a red and white checkerboard linen cloth. We were led to a cozy little table situated in a quaint little nook.

The atmosphere was very romantic, the lights dim, the table candlelight's all aglow. I reached over and said, "Oh Scottie this place is perfect." He leaned over and gave me a soft kiss.

He ordered a bottle of Chianti Classico before placing our dinner orders. While we waited we talked about the past week and how difficult it was to go without some private time. We drank the wine, talked, laughed and in general just enjoyed each other's company. We were both oblivious to our surroundings. The more wine I drank the more relaxed I became so much so that I broached the subject of fantasies.

I asked, "Scottie do you remember how we were talking about fantasies and being open to new experiences?" he nodded and I continued, "Well if you have a new experience how do you know if it was a fantasy?"

He looked at me and said, "I'm confused. Help me understand what you are trying to say. Is there a specific experience that you are referring to?" My heart raced as I realized I was going to share my experience with Sherri. I was excited and scared at the same time. Luckily our food arrived and I temporarily paused our conversation to taste our meal. Needless to say the food was delicious. Scottie finally said, "So what were you going to say before this lovely meal interrupted us?" I took a gulp of my wine and said, "I've never fantasized about being with another woman so if I were to all of sudden find some hidden desires to kiss a woman does that make it a fantasy?"

Scottie smiled and leaned closer so he could whisper softly, "Andie that sounds so erotic. Have you ever felt this desire before?" I nodded no as he continued, "Well it sounds to me like you have uncovered a hidden fantasy. Do you want to kiss someone in particular or are you just wondering what it would be like to kiss another woman?"

I started squirming as I started reliving my kisses with Sherri. Immediately I felt a heat and dampness developing between my legs. I stammered, "Ah yes, I mean no. I don't know Scottie. Sherri, I ah well..." He slid his chair closer and said, "You want to kiss Sherri? My friend Sherri?"

I felt his hand slide onto my nylon clad leg sending electric little wisps through me. Damn why am I so turned on? I sighed and said, "No I don't want to kiss her I already did Scottie. Please don't get mad. I've been so horny and well..."

He interrupted me, grabbing my chin, he drew my lips onto his. I moaned in excitement as I felt his tongue swirl inside my mouth. He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes saying, "Andie, that's wonderful. Please I want to know all about it but let's head to the lounge. I'm so turned on right now. Are you?" I nodded yes as I reached back up kissed him with an unbridled lust. I moaned as I felt a delicious warmth ooze through my body.

We found a small little table with two chairs and sat down. Our waitress came over and we ordered two glasses of wine as the combo played a slow romantic song in the background. Scottie wrapped his arm around my shoulder and asked, "Tell me what happened." I told him how we met at the mall and had drinks. I then said, "We went shopping for this dress. When I came out of the changing room she pressed close behind me and started to unbutton some of the buttons. I was so horny to begin with and then her hands kept grazing past my breasts."

He said, "That sounds pretty erotic. Did you enjoy it?" I felt his other hand slide up in between us and slyly caress by breast. I whimpered, "Oh Scottie you are getting me so worked up baby." I leaned over and kissed him softly as I savored his touch. I broke off and answered, "I didn't enjoy it at first. It was a little awkward but her touch and her voice was so gentle that I soon felt my body respond."

Scottie asked "So when did you kiss her?" I squirmed as I remember the electricity of her hands. I said, "At Victoria's Secret, in the changing room. She stood behind me and started to talk about my nipples getting hard and being visible. She reached around me and cupped my breasts and asked me if I wanted her to get my nipples hard? At that point I was really turned on and I nodded yes. Scottie she played with my nipples until I couldn't stand it any longer. That's when I kissed her. I was lost in desire. I couldn't control myself."

He just held me close and tight for several moments letting my breathing return to normal. He said, "Let's go dance. I want to hold you in my arms." We melted into each other's arms on the dance floor and swayed to the music. His arms giving me a sense of strength and safety, I nuzzled my head tightly into his chest. When the song ended he reached down and softly kissed me and then whispered, "Let's go home."

I smiled and hugged him tight before looking up and saying, "Yes, please take me home Scottie." We settled up our tab and he led me out the door. As we began our walk through the parking lot I was overcome with so many feelings. First and foremost I can't believe I shared my experience with Sherri. I definitely need to talk to him some more about that so I know there aren't any bad feelings.

As we neared the car we passed a couple walking hand and hand, probably going to the restaurant for dinner. We nodded as they passed and suddenly I felt Scottie slide behind me and push me into the side of our car. His hands cupped my braless breasts and his lips sucked on my neck. I whimpered, "Oh baby."

His fingers found my nipples and asked, "Is this what Sherri did? Do you want me to get your nipples hard just like Sherri did?" I let out a long moan as my body immediately responded to his touch and words. I nodded yes and leaned back into him as both his hands reach inside my dress onto my bare breasts. Oh my god, I'm losing it again, "Oh baby that feels so good."

His lips found my ear and started a seductive swirl with his tongue as he cooed, "I am going to fuck you right here in front of anyone that comes by." My body lurched hearing those words. The thought scared me. I said, "No."but my body betrayed my voice. He said, "Yes" and slowly slid his hand down my dress. My body was on fire. I was so wet. His hand caressed my pussy as he growled into my ear, "Andie you are such a hot sexy slut. Spread your legs baby."

I groaned and spread my legs. I looked back at him and moaned, "Hurry up and stick your cock in me before I change my mind lover." I felt him pull my dress over my hips as his hand slid my underwear aside. His finger teased my slit causing my legs to spasm. I felt the head of his cock push slowly into my drenched pussy. I groaned loudly as I pushed back on his cock.

My arms held onto the car as I felt his first thrust. I screamed, "Oh yes fuck me hard baby. Fuck me hard." Suddenly I felt a hard slap across my ass. I moaned as his cock pushed deeper into me. He leaned over me and said, "Don't scream. There are people around that will hear you. Just fuck my cock with your pussy."

He took his hand away and slapped my ass again. I immediately groaned, "God I'm going to cum so good lover. Fuck me." He started to fuck me hard. My pussy was clamping on his cock. It felt so good I wanted to scream. I knew my orgasm was fast approaching so I looked back and moaned, "I'm going to cum soon. You're going to have to keep me quiet as I won't be able to control myself."

He slapped my ass and groaned, "Cum for me my sexy little slut. Cum on my cock." His hands grabbed my hips as he pushed deep into my pussy. Oh my his cock felt so good, I closed my eyes and moaned as my pussy convulsed on his cock. He said, "Look to your left we have an audience." My head snapped to the left where I saw two couples watching us get it on. My body spasmed with large tremors as I groaned again, "So close keep fucking me. Faster baby, faster."

His pace quickened as I felt my orgasm rise inside me. I looked at my audience and felt so slutty but I couldn't deny the electricity surging through my body. Still looking at them as he mercilessly pounded my pussy from behind I let out a long guttural moan, "Oooooooooooh yes baby." before my body shook and exploded as a tsunami of pleasure cascaded over me. I groaned, my legs gave out causing me to collapse against the car. Scottie held me up as he kept pounding my pussy from behind. I felt his cock grow and then erupt sending his hot sperm deep inside my convulsing love tunnel.

Holy shit what indescribable feeling to be watched as I rode his cock. Then I heard, "Dude that was awesome. Is she your mom?" I cringed at those words. Then I heard one of the women say, "Shes not his mom but she is one hot MILF. Shes one sexy woman." My body spasmed again hearing her words. It was an electric yet scary feeling.

Scottie let go of my hips and whispered, "We need to go." He pulled my dress down and got me into the car. He closed the door as I slid down in the car seat cringing with embarrassment.

Scottie jumped in and said, "Are you ok?" I nodded yes and said, "Take me home, Scottie." He started the car and we sped off. After awhile I said, "Scottie, that was so embarrassing. I can't believe that we did that."

He glanced at me an said, "Let's talk about it when we get home.Okay? Just close your eyes and relax for now." I closed my eyes and said, "Okay Scottie."

When we got home I turned into him so that he could hold me in his arms. His hand caressed the side of my head as he held me close. Finally he said, "I have an idea. It's early so let's turn on the hot tub, pour a glass of wine, and talk about tonight, yesterday, the last month. We will talk about anything to your hearts content. Okay, Andie?" I smiled and mumbled into his chest, "That sounds great."

I turned the hot tub on so it could warm up before we headed upstairs to change. Once in my bedroom I realized that he didn't have any swim trunks with him. I gave him a mischievous smirk and asked, "Did you realize you don't have any swim trunks when you came up with your great idea?" He gave me that adorable boyish grin and said, "Probably. Is that a problem?"

I went to him and with a smirk said, "No it's not a problem for me. I guess I should get my swimsuit on. Right?" He smiled, pulled me into him and whispered, "Let me help you get undress." He slowly unbuttoned the remaining buttons and slid my dress off my shoulders onto the floor. His lips caressed the side of my neck working their way down to my shoulders as his hands massaged my ass.

I moaned, "You forgot my underwear and hose Scottie." His lips clamped on my breast as his hands grabbed my tiny underwear and ripped it off. I groaned as I cradled his head to my breast, "You naughty boy! Those panties were very expensive."

His mouth left my breast and found my lips. Softly he teased my lips as his hands caressed my ass. I was lost in a delicious desire for this man. He knelt down, his lips brushing past my lower lips. Resting my hand on his shoulder I stepped out of my heels as his hand found my thigh and began to roll down my hose. Stepping out of my hose he repeated the process with my other leg until I stood naked before him.

He stood and wrapped me into his arms. He moaned in my ear, "Andie, you are so beautiful. You feel so soft and warm. Ready to go downstairs?" I purred in his arms, "Let's go lover."

I put on my bathrobe to keep me warm as I watched Scottie strip down to his underwear. We walked downstairs holding hands poured ourselves two glasses of wine, grabbed some towels and went outside.

Standing in front of the spa I let my robe fall onto the deck and slowly waded into the luxuriously warm water. Scottie pulled his underwear off and followed my lead. We sat next to each other enjoying the heat and power of the tub jets. Finally I turned the jets off so we could relax and talk.

Scottie started, "Andie I know you were embarrassed getting caught fucking in the parking lot but how did it feel knowing four people were watching us?" I replied, "Scottie don't get me wrong the feelings that stirred inside me are intense but it's also scary to think that I'm a mother with grown child acting so careless."

"Good point but what did our carelessness cause? Any harm?"

I took a sip of my wine and replied, "Of course not, at least not this time, and that's my concern. What if next time it does cause harm?" He slid closer to me and wrapped his arm around me. I snuggled up to him and said, "I can't believe the reckless things I've done since I've met you. It's like you have this power over me to make me do anything. Please don't get me wrong. I've enjoyed every moment I've spent with you. It's been exhilarating but I just get concerned that we are taking these new experiences on too fast. Does that make sense?"

"Andie, I don't have any mystical power over you. I just think we trust each other to explore new things. Now tell me more about your experience with Sherri? I wasn't there so that was all you're doing."he said with his boyish grin.

I was just about to start when I felt him pull me onto his lap. I said with a smirk, "See this is what I mean. Now you're going to get me all worked up again." He smiled as his hand found its way to my ass and said, "Tell me about yesterday with Sherri."

I started, "Well I've been so horny for you it wasn't hard for her to get me all worked up. She kept saying things about us while inadvertently touching my breasts and legs. She seduced me and at the end I would have done anything she wanted."

Scottie's arm moved from my ass up to the side of my breast and softly started to caress its underside causing my body to respond. He whispered, "Where you attracted to her?"

I thought about that for a bit before I responded, "At first no, but as time passed I definitely began to get attracted to her soft touch and words and then by the end when we kissed, I can say that I was attracted to her. More importantly I enjoyed it."

Scottie leaned in and softly kissed me, his hands continuing to caress my breast. I softly purred into his mouth. God he makes me feel so warm and nice. I love nestling into his strong arms. He stopped our kiss and said, "Wow Andie that turned me on so much. Hearing you talk about it is so sexy and erotic." I smiled as I allowed my hand to search for his cock. Since it was already poking into me it was not hard to find. My tiny hand wrapped around it as I cooed, "Oh baby you are so hard. Do you need my help?"

He kissed me passionately and said, "Oh yes baby. Please suck on it." He gently moved me off his lap before raising himself onto the edge of the tub. Sitting down his cock pointed directly at me as both my hands hungrily reached for his manhood. I stood up and slowly started to lick his nipples as I stroked his big cock up and down. He moaned, "Oh yes Andie you are getting me so turned on."

I slowly worked my way down to the cock I was caressing with both hands. My pussy was on a fire as I slowly lowered my mouth and licked the head of this wonderfully big thick cock. My hands trembled in sexual anticipation as I worked my tongue around the rim of its large head while continuing to stroke his cock.

I felt little tremors build within me as a bead of salty precum oozed from his cock onto my tongue. I licked around the head as he moaned loudly, "Oh God suck my cock, Let me fuck your mouth."

Those words excited me to no end. So crude so wanton. My pussy was wet with desire as I was already beginning to feel mini sparks of pleasure traveling through my body. I felt so sexy, so wanton as I took the head into my mouth, gently sucking it. Scottie moaned, "Oh yes baby suck it. Oh that feels so good." as I lowered my mouth over the shaft of his throbbing cock nearing orgasm.

I held his cock in my hand teasing it further with my tongue. I was so turned on and I was really enjoying the blowjob I was giving him. I sensed that Scottie was about ready to explode so I lowered my mouth over the head of his cock and quickly stroked his shaft up and down.

Scottie began to push his cock in and out of my mouth as I gently squeezed his balls, my tongue licking his pumping mass. He was fucking my face and I was wild with lust. I suddenly felt the spasms shoot out from his cock and into my open mouth. Scottie groaned, "Oh God yes I'm cummin. I'm cummin. Oh yes." His sperm felt so hot as squirt after squirt filled me. I tried to swallow it all but I was unable to, as it was too much.

I felt the hot sperm oozing from my mouth as I continued to suck on his cock. His hot cock felt so wonderfully erotic as it pulsed in my mouth. I couldn't believe how utterly turned on I was. I felt so sexy, so alive, and so slutty! He pulled me up and kissed me. His hands found their way to my breast and pinched both erect nipples as I arched my head back and moaned, "Oh yes baby play with my nipples. I am so wet and horny for you. Oh yes that feels so good."

Scottie turned and grabbed a towel laying out next to him. He picked me up onto the edge of the tub he continued to tease my nipples with his silky smooth tongue. I grabbed his head and pulled it in tight to my breasts forcing his tongue hard on them, "Oh yes Scottie suck my nipples." my legs straddled his body as his hands continued to caress and squeeze my ass.

Scottie broke away from my nipples and smothered my mouth with his lips as he flicked my clit with his finger. I squirmed to his electric touch as he pushed me back down onto the pool deck top and spread my legs apart. He lowered his tongue to my throbbing clit and teasingly nibbled at it before taking it in his mouth with one long deep sucking motion.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,328 Followers
12