Andrea and Scottie Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes suck my pussy make me cum I'm so close."I said as my body began to thrash wildly on the pool deck. I felt two fingers push into my soaked pussy while he flicked at my clit with his tongue.

My legs shuddered as the wisps of an impending orgasm neared. Scottie took one last long nibble on my clit causing my body to stiffen as I moaned loudly in ecstasy, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes I'm Cumming! I'm cumming don't stop."

My body erupted in a massive orgasm. My orgasm went on and on as I savored every wave of pleasure that ripped through my body. It was better than I had hoped for. Once my orgasm subsided I quickly sat up and hungrily smothered his mouth with mine. I whimpered, "Oh Scottie that was amazing."

We both eased back into the hot tub and basked in the afterglow of our orgasms. I finished my wine and looked at Scottie, "Scottie would you mind if we went to bed? I'm really exhausted. I know it's early but I would really love to fall asleep in your arms."

He pulled me close to him and said, "Actually Andie, that sounds great. I'll pick up here and meet you upstairs."

He helped me out of the tub and put my robe on for me. I gave him a quick kiss and said, "You are such a special young man. Don't be too long."

I went upstairs and picked up both our clothes and hung them up in my closet. I went to the bathroom quickly brushed my teeth and hurried into bed. It wasn't long before Scottie joined me. He slowly stepped out of his boxers and tossed them at me. I chuckled as I tossed them onto the floor. Turning off the lights he pulled me into his arms and whispered, "Good night Andie."

We woke up in each other's arms, groggy eyed I smiled and said, "I'm going to make some coffee. Care for some?" He nodded yes and said, "I'll come with you so we can bring it back here. This bed is way too comfortable to leave it just yet." I smiled as we made our way down to the kitchen.

As we waited for the coffee I chuckled out loud. Scottie looked at me and said, "What's so funny?" I laughed and said, "I was just thinking how never in my imagination did I ever think I'd be standing in my kitchen stark naked with my all too naked lover." We laughed as we took our coffee upstairs.

We sat in bed for a bit talking about this and that as we sipped our coffee. It was so vanilla yet I felt so at ease with him here in my bed. He got up saying, "Nature calls."and went to the bathroom. He came back and laid on the bed, took the cup of coffee from me and placed it on the nightstand and pulled me in for a long soft kiss our bodies meshed as we held each other tight.

Breaking off the kiss but holding me tight he said, "Andie I can't believe how big your shower is. Gorgeous didn't you say you have never had sex in a shower? Really? In this unbelievable shower?" I laughed and said, "Dang it Scottie! I told you my life was vanilla before I met you. No I've never had sex in a shower let alone that one. Heck the only place I've had sex prior to meeting you was on my bed."

He was indignant as he said, "Wait a minute. You mean you have lived here with a shower that is as big as my bedroom, has three shower heads with three separate controls, has a bench seat as big as a twin bed, and is as secluded and private as a shower without doors can be so that we can fuck until we die without anyone knowing? Seriously you have never had sex in this shower?"

I smirked, shrugged my shoulders, and shook my head no.

He released our embrace and said, "Let's go. We need to check another item off your list of things you've never experienced." We laughingly raced into the bathroom like two kids on Christmas morning. Once inside the bathroom he brought me into his arms. Melding together I felt his love permeate throughout my body as he held me tight. We broke our embrace as he marveled at my shower.

He said, "Andie this is amazing. There is one opening to look into but you can't see anything because everything is hidden to the right by this amazing tile wall. Come on let's go in and test this baby out." He grabbed my hand as we stepped down through the door and into the shower. To our left were all the shelves stocked with towels, soaps, shampoos, lotions etc. As he looked to our right he seemed dumbfounded by the three shower heads. One on each side and one on the ceiling all aimed at a really nice and comfortable bench seat.

He beamed, "This is fucking amazing! I feel like I'm at a Ritz Carlton. Turn the water on so we can start enjoy the decadence of this room. I laughed at his exuberance and gleefully turned each head on. He put his arms around me, hot water spilling over my shoulders as we shared a long kiss.

He looked at me with a wicked smirk and said. "I bet you need a good overall cleaning." I smiled and put my hands on his shoulders. Pressing up against him, kissing the side of his neck as the water soaked my hair with a quick lick of his ear I whispered, "Wash my hair."

He worked the shampoo into my hair, building up a lather. He turned me around and guided my head back under the shower head. I closed my eyes with a warm smile on my face. I felt his lips kiss mine as the water rinsed the shampoo out.

With my back still to him he turned my face and kissed me. His hands soaped up my tits, lathering them up. Spending an inordinate amount on my erect nipples I moaned as he whispered, "I need to make sure your nipples are nice and clean. Is that okay if I spend some extra time on them?" He twisted both nipples in his fingers as I lustfully groaned and nodded yes.

He finally abandoned the lathering of my tits and rubbed soap on my shoulders and back. He pushed my shoulders so I was bent at the hips, my hands finding the tiled wall for support. My ass stuck out as his hands began massaging my ass with soap. He groaned, "Such a fine ass Andie." sending shivers down to my pussy. I felt some liquid poured onto my ass and then his finger with infinite care, slide up and down my ass crack as his other hand reached up and cupped my tit. I felt his cock replace his finger as it slid up and down my wet ass cheeks. I instinctively pushed back on his cock and moaned, "Oh baby. That feels so good."

He pulled me back up into him, his hands expertly fondling my tits as his cock slid up and down my between my ass cheeks. He sucked on my ear as I savored the powerful tremors pulsing through me. He moved his hand down towards my pussy letting his fingers slide over my mound and slip inside.

I placed my hands back on the shower wall as I moved my ass like I was humping his fingers. He stepped to my side and slid his other hand between my butt cheeks and slowly teased the opening to my virgin ass. My body tensed, his touch thrilling me, leaving me gasping for air. I turned facing him and gave him a long wet tongue.

Breaking our kiss and touch, he walked me closer to the bench. Pushing my back up against the wall he ordered, "Put one leg up on the bench!" I did as commanded and soon was feeling his mouth on my tit. Swirling the nipple, biting it, sucking hard on it I groaned, " Oh Scottie you make me feel so good."

Slowly he kissed his way down my body as my knees weakened in anticipation, licking and kissing every one of my curves and mounds. I felt his fingers slowly spread my lips exposing my hole for his tongue to explore. He extended his tongue and swept it up between my lips eliciting an involuntary gasp from me. One hand stretched out against the tiled wall for support, I lowered my other behind his head holding him close to my hot and wet pussy.

He licked my clit with his tongue while letting his fingers tease and gently probe my ass. I began to buck my hips to meet his tongue as I moaned, "Yes! Yes that's it! Eat my pussy baby! Suck on it. Feels so good. You're going to make me cum."

He gently pushed his finger inside my ass. I let out a long moan, "Oh baby! You are being so naughty!!" Leaving it still at first, so that I could adjust to the new sensation, he began to finger fuck my ass as his tongue flicked back and forth sucking on my clit every so often.

I was on fire and moaning loudly as I pushed his face deeper into my pussy. He continued to slowly tongue tease my clit making me squeal in delight, "Oh that feels so good, don't stop I'm so fucking close."

He slowly took my now rigid little bud between his teeth and began to nibble on it with his tongue as his finger pushed deeper into my ass, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" I moaned softly.

I gasped repeatedly, arching my back off the wall, forcing my aroused pussy against the moist lips of his hungry mouth. I screamed, "Shit! Shit!Shit! Oh...! Ohhhhh!!! Im cumming." I moaned mindlessly, pushing my hips against his face as he continued to tongue my engorged clit. I collapsed over onto him having lost all body control. I layed on top of him as I rode out the electric tremors ripping through me. As the orgasm began to subside I felt myself being pushed up. His lips devouring my mouth. Our tongues dancing as I tasted the sweetness of my cum on his lips.

He sat down on the bench and pulled me back onto him. He groaned into my ear, "Time to fuck that tight little pussy. With my back to him he lifted me onto his lap and ordered me, "Straddle me and stick my cock in your pussy."

I stood and straddled his massive cock. Eyeing it with a crazed lust I slowly pushed the head of his cock inside of me, I moaned, "God you are so big."

Grabbing my hips he pushed more of his cock inside me. Soft squeals of delight escaped my lips as he pushed further into me. Finally having fully been impaled, he held his cock still as his hands, on my hips, kept my pussy clamped onto his fabulous cock. I groaned, "God... I feel so... full! Fuck me! Fuck me hard." I bent over and placed my hands on his knees for support as I began to feel the wonderful power of his pistoning cock assault my pussy.

My breathing getting heavy, as his hands left my hips to grope my ass. Spreading my cheeks he gave me a firm hard smack across my ass. He spanked my ass again causing me to moan in response, "God, I feel so naughty. But so turned on. Fuck me lover."

Fucking me hard his finger starts to tease my the opening to my ass as he groans, "Tell me what you want."

Feeling my body responding again I wailed, "I want you to fuck me hard! God, I need you to pummel my pussy! Stick you finger in my dirty hole. I'm such a slut."

He began to pump his cock in and out of me much faster now, the sounds of our bodies slapping together echoing through the bathroom. His thumb slowly circling my asshole before pushing hard and fast into it. I groaned, "Oh yes lover! Fuck my ass!"

He growls, "You're my sexy little slut Andie! Time to try something new!"

My pussy quivers hearing those words. Quickly I feel him pull his cock out of me, lifting me onto my feet in the process. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up, my arms wrapping around his neck, my legs wrapping instinctively around him.

I felt the tip of his cock push into my pussy as he held me. I'm so turned on by his strength. I can't stop looking into his blue eyes. As he pushed all the way inside me he walks me over so that we are now standing directly under the hot spray from the shower head. Pushing me into the wall I lean forward and kiss him as he slowly slid his cock in and out of me.

Fucking my pussy in and out, I moaned into his mouth, "I am your slut. Fuck your slut. Fuck me hard!"

He squeezed my ass harder as I held onto him tighter feeling my tits press up against his chest. I grunted with each stroke of his huge cock pushing my hips into him. His cock starts to pump into me even faster, my grunts getting louder as I felt another explosion developing within me.

I wrapped my legs around him tighter now as he slams his cock in and out of me. He groaned into my ear, "Take my cock, my little slut." I groaned as his words acted as an accelerant to my now impending eruption. "Yes! Yes, I understand! I'm such a slut. Your slut!"I moan, "Just please keep fucking me!"

His pounding continues as my moans get more erratic, my body is starting to shake again. I know what's coming.

"Scottie...." I whimper, "Your cock feels so good! Keep fucking me baby. You're going to make me cum again."

Scottie groans, "Fuck, Andie, I'm going to cum!"

I feel his cock start to swell as the speed of his thrusts pick up. My nails dig into his back as my body starts to convulse. Our groans are getting louder, as we both approach our orgasms.

I shout, "Cum with me, baby. Cum with me."as I feel his cock start to spasm. I feel his hot sperm shoot stream after stream inside of me.

My pussy erupts with a series of powerful tremors as my orgasm finally rips through me. My legs splayed away from his body as I try to endure the power of my orgasm. My head down to the side, eyes closed, babbling like a little baby as I continued to feel him shoot more of his hot sperm into me.

After holding me up for what felt like an eternity, he gently let me down. I plop myself down onto the bench seat, my legs still shaking. I lean back against the tile wall, eyes closed and moan, "Fuck that was amazing."

Just as I was about to kiss him, I hear, "Mom, I'm home. Where are you?" I freeze in terror. I looked at Scottie and mouthed, "Please be quiet." He nodded his head as he turned the showers off. I shouted, "I just finished taking a shower. I'll be right out."

Ginny walked into the bathroom just as I put my robe on and said, "Mom you look like you've seen a ghost. Are you okay?" I grabbed her arm and walked out of the bathroom saying, "You scared me. I didn't think you would be home until later today. Is everything okay with you?"

She laughed, "Mom you worry too much. The weather up at the lake was terrible so we came back here. I was just going to tell you that the girls and I will be laying out by the pool. Come join us. It will be fun." She left me and went downstairs. I collapsed on the bed drained by the shock to my system.

Scottie poked his head out the door and asked, "Are you okay?" I shook my head no and signaled him to stay there. I got up and looked out the window. I saw the girls outside already so I turned to Scottie and said, "I'm sorry but we have to get you out of here quickly."

I pointed to the closet and said, "Thank god I hung up your clothes last night." I saw him laugh and said, "What?"

He smirked and said, "You didn't hang up my underwear. I believe it's on the floor where you tossed it last night." I gasped, "Oh my god! I can't believe this."

He quickly got dressed and pulled me into his arms. I reluctantly held onto him, still nervous about this whole situation. I looked up and said, "Scottie I'm sorry but you have to go. I'm really scared that Ginny will find you here. Please understand. Okay?"

He gave me a quick kiss and said, "I understand call me when you can. Do you want me to leave leave through the front door?" I nodded yes and snuck him down the stairs, my eyes and ears ever vigilant for any sign of my daughter. Once he left I closed the door, leaning back against it I took a deep breath and thought I'm too old for this. Just then I heard, "Mom?"

12