Andrea, From Homeless to Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy went next, getting washed by Mark, and I followed her with Abby on my belly. Sissy took Abby from me when she was clean, and Danni soaped me up and very tenderly washed me all over. Her hands lingered over my breasts, swollen and tender with rock-hard nipples before she had me stand so she could clean my private parts. I felt a tingling sensation between my legs, began breathing faster, and got light-headed until she stopped and helped me out.

While Mark was brushing Sissy's hair, they watched Danni dry me, but it no longer bothered me to be naked in front of them. I dressed, emptied and refilled the tub for the third time. I let Danni soak a bit in hot water before I bathed her, and I tried to touch her the same way she felt me. After I cleaned her and washed her hair, I told her to relax for a while. She had some scars across her back, butt, and legs, and I was pretty sure they were a part of her past. After drying her off, I rubbed lotion all over to make her skin nice and soft. Sissy and I hugged her and thanked her for keeping us safe. It was raining outside, a wet soaking, chilly rain. We stayed in and plotted when we would go to the food bank for Thanksgiving. We decided to go with two family groups: Mark, Sissy, and Abby, and Danni, Alex, and me.

We were sitting on the sleeping bags when with a deep sigh, Mark started talking," I think it's time I told my story."

We nodded, and he continued, "My parents and I moved to Devil's Den, a small town north of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, when I was eight. My dad worked in a coal mine, and we were happy until I was fifteen, when my dad started staying out late and coming home drunk. He and my mom argued a lot, and dad started slapping her whenever she talked back to him. When I was sixteen, dad came home after 9 o'clock with another man. He introduced him as Jim, then sent me to bed and locked my door. It had an old lock that you could see through if the key was taken out, but dad left it in. I tried listening, but they turned on the radio and turned the volume way up. So I went to bed."

Being our substitute mom, Danni asked the questions I wanted to ask, "Had anything like this ever happened before?"

"No, never. The next morning my door was open, and my parent's bedroom door was closed. Mom wasn't up to make my lunch, so I made my own and went to school. I knew if I knocked on their door, my dad would be furious and beat me. When I got home from school, dad was waiting for me. He told a story about finding out my mother was having an affair with Jim, so he made Jim come home with him last night to confront my mom. After he sent me to bed, they had a big argument, almost got in a fight, and my mother left with Jim."

"Mark, you must have been devastated."

"I was destroyed and cried for three days. I only missed one day of school because it happened on the weekend. After I went back to school, my dad started watching me all the time, looking at me, peeking in at me when he thought I was asleep. I thought he was worried about me because he always wanted me home for dinner, and I wasn't allowed to date. When I asked him about my mom, he made up stories about her."

Mark stopped talking and wiped his eyes off with his shirt sleeves before continuing, "Two years went by quickly, and a week after I graduated high school, he asked me a question before he went to work. 'Tomorrow is your eighteenth birthday, isn't it?' I was shocked because he knew that was true. My birthday was the same day as his mother's birthday, and we used to celebrate them together before she died. So I nodded, and he said he would stay home from work tomorrow and throw a party for me. When I asked him who would be at my party, he said, 'Friends' with an evil grin. Then he said, 'Tonight, I'm gonna feed you the best dinner you'll have for the rest of your life.' The look on his face and the words he said terrified me. He was looking at me like a lion looks at its prey."

Mark looked like he was starting to cry, and Sissy grabbed his left hand and squeezed it.

"After he left for work, I needed answers, so I tried the doorknob on his bedroom door. It was locked, but I knew where Momma kept a key in the kitchen. I went into his room, and there was a diary on his desk, right in the middle of it. He felt safe leaving it out because he never thought I'd sneak in there."

He stopped and took a deep breath; his eyes were getting moist. "I opened it and thumbed through, reading things typically in a diary. I continued reading until an entry about a year before my mom left us caught my eye. He described a meeting with a man named Jim, and to summarize what he wrote, Jim owned a members-only club called Fantasy where men and women over the age of 18 were drugged and brought there for the entertainment of a bunch of wealthy and influential perverts. As I read more, it was apparent that the victims did not survive the amusement they provided."

Sissy moved closer to Mark and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I turned the pages and skimmed over what he wrote until the night my Mom disappeared. I found out that he sold my mom to Jim." Mark started bawling, and Sissy pulled him over and wrapped her arms around him.

"It's okay, Mark, baby, let it out. Take your time; I'm not going anywhere."

We sat in a circle, all of us crying, and Danni was clutching my arm as she asked, "What happened to your mother?"

Mark whimpered, shivered, and sobbed, "That was written in his diary, and he described what they did to her because he was allowed to watch, and it excited him. Mom lasted four days before she died, and my dumb-ass father drew a map to where he buried her and marked it with an X."

He had to stop and cry a bit, and we cried with them. Danni was running her fingers through my hair as she hugged me, and my nipples were responding. I thought that was the end of his story, but sadly it wasn't.

"I was in shock, but I continued browsing through the diary until I reached an entry around my seventeenth birthday that had my name in it. It was about a conversation with Jim where he explained to my dad why they only used subjects over eighteen. There were two reasons; first, no one cared about an eighteen-year-old who ran away to see the country, and second, no one who lived in or passed through Devil's Den ever got reported as missing. He circled the word subjects. Then he wrote, um, my dad, um, God this is difficult, my father, no not my father, that man who I lived with wrote down that Jim offered him fifty thousand dollars for me when I turned eighteen, double what they paid for my mom."

Mark stood up, and Sissy got up with him and wouldn't let him go as he wandered to the other side of the stove.

I was in shock and felt faint until Danni started kissing me on the forehead and cheeks, whispering, "Breath honey, stay with me, Andy. Hearing his story is horrible, but we'll be stronger once we all tell our stories."

So we waited until Mark came back and sat down with Sissy right beside him.

"Sorry, I'm only crying because of what he did to my mom."

"Mark! You don't have to apologize for what that man did to you and your mother." I could feel Danni shaking as she spoke.

Mark continued, "I went to the end and read the last four pages beginning a week before my birthday. I had to read it twice because I couldn't believe it. He was going to cook dinner and drug my food, and after I passed out, he was going...."

The tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Sissy hugged him and pulled him close, "It's okay, Mark, It's okay."

They rocked for about thirty seconds, and he started to speak again. "I can't repeat what he said he was going to do to me that night. I can't, and I never will!" He paused and continued, "But he still intended to sell me to Jim after he was finished with me, and my life would be over soon after. All I could think of was I had to get out of there. I grabbed two duffel bags we had in the basement and dumped all my warm clothes, socks, underwear, and shoes in them. I added a couple of thick blankets, and they were full. I lost track of time and saw he would be home before I got to the bus station. I put my bags in my closet and changed into jeans and a t-shirt. I put everything back the way it was in his bedroom and locked the door."

"When he got home an hour later, he looked worried coming down the hall until he saw me in my bedroom. He brought home two beef stroganoff meals from a local restaurant and a bottle of red wine. When he went into the kitchen, I came up with a plan to switch meals and drinks. While he was reheating dinner, I opened my flip phone, turned off the sounds, and set up my phone to speed dial our home phone number when I hit #9. When he brought the hot food out on plates and set them on the table, my phone was ready to go, sitting in my lap. As he walked back into the kitchen to get the wine, I switched our plates. He carried two glasses with wine already poured into them and the bottle to the table. He handed one glass to me, and I pushed #9 as he started to sit. Our house line began to ring, and he got up, mumbling to himself as he walked into the living room. As soon as he was out of sight, I switched glasses, then hung up as I heard him pick the phone up."

Mark stopped speaking and just shook in Sissy's arms.

"Take your time, Mark." Sissy was rubbing his shoulders.

"He said it was a hang-up call and sat down, staring at my plate. Before he got too nervous, I took a bite and started shoveling the food into my mouth. I took a sip of wine, and he relaxed and started drinking and eating too. He was stuffing his face and poured himself another glass of wine when he realized something was wrong, and he tried to stand up. His face had a strange look, and he fell over and started snoring. Checking his pockets, I found a glass-eyedropper bottle, just like he described in his diary, so I dropped two drops in his mouth so he wouldn't wake up too quickly."

I found my voice, "How could a father do that?"

Mark smiled at me, a sad smile, "I unlocked his door and wrote on the first blank page in his diary; 'MURDERS, TORTURE, PERVERSION! I have no faith in the Sheriff's department of Devil's Den, and that's why I'm leaving. This bastard, pretending to be my father, sold my mom to Jim at club 'Fantasy,' and she was murdered there by the pillars of the community. He drew a map in this book where he buried her. Please, read this diary and then give the victims justice."

Sissy handed him a glass of water, and he took a drink before continuing, "I took his diary and my bags and loaded them into the back seat of his Pontiac. I took all his cash from his wallet, and then I went back into his room, thinking he had to have money hidden somewhere in his bedroom. It didn't take long to find it; under the bottom drawer of his dresser, I found about four thousand in twenty's and took it all, and drove away from my nightmare. I parked across the street from my classmate Ted's house; His dad was a Pennsylvania State Trooper, and he didn't have a boat or summerhouse or an airplane, so I figured he was honest."

I suppressed a laugh, what a way to identify an honest cop.

"I left the diary under a brick on the hood of his police car, parked in the carport. I drove away, heading toward York, went two miles past the city, and parked the car so that I wouldn't get caught in an APB. I hiked back to York, carrying my bags, and bought a ticket for a bus heading west. I ended up in Lincoln last winter, stumbled into this house one day, and decided to stay after realizing I was spending too much on hotel rooms."

Danni asked, "Do you know what happened after you left?"

"I read about the arrests of my father and several men, including Jim, while I was in Illinois. After that, I never looked in a newspaper again."

We had a group cry before separating; Mark and Sissy moved to the sleeping bag on the other side of the stove.

After getting into our sleeping bag, I noticed Danni had placed Abby next to Alex. After I got settled in, Danni slid over close to me, and once again, I felt Danni's hands caress my still swollen breasts.

"Andy, please don't push me away. When you washed me today, it was the first time I felt someone's soft touch in over a year. Do your breasts hurt because you didn't give all of your milk to Abby?"

I sighed, "Yes, a lot."

"Please let me help."

I pulled my t-shirt off before snuggling up next to her, and she began sucking my nipples and drinking my milk. It felt different but good. When her left hand started stroking my pussy I spread my legs enough to squeeze her hand between them. She was taking my passion up and down, but she wouldn't let me cum. When she had drained both sides, she kissed me and began sliding her fingers in and out of my pussy. I came fast, twice, and the third orgasm was drawn out. She stopped rubbing but kissed me some more and then took my hands and placed them on her perky C-Cups. After I mimicked her actions and helped her through a couple of orgasms, we cuddled, slept, and dreamed of happier times. Now I know why Danni put two sleeping bags together.

*****

We got up Sunday morning, feeling refreshed and happy. It was pouring outside, so we stayed in and talked, played cards, and dreamed out loud. The following morning, it had stopped raining and warmed up above freezing with no wind. We decided that Mark, Sissy, and Abby would go to the food bank today. They bundled up, and off they went to the food bank, a homeless father, mother, and baby.

Danni and I cleaned up and did some laundry. We used the bathtub and boiled water for white clothes. After we wrung them out by hand, we hung everything up on lines we strung in the kitchen so the heat from the stove would dry them. Alex was lying on our sleeping bag, reading children's books. Danni took my hand and pulled me over to the other side of the stove.

She put my arms around her neck and pulled me tight against her. "Andy, we're going to make it." She hugged me, and we kissed. Danni and I lay together, naked, in the single sleeping bag, exploring each other's bodies. She kept asking me if I liked what she was doing. Finally, we relaxed until we heard banging downstairs. We dressed quickly and dashed down to the cellar doors, where I grabbed Abby as they came into the basement.

"What took so long to answer our knocking?" Mark was a little upset until Sissy started laughing and pointing at our feet; I was wearing Danni's right shoe, and she was wearing mine.

"Andy and Danni, sitting in a tree...."

"That's enough, Sissy; let's get this food put away."

Mark and Sissy carried a box up from the basement, and Danni and I followed, carrying Abby. Sissy asked if she could feed Abby, and I nodded, so she grabbed my baby, changed her, then lay down on our bed and fed. We put away cans of soup, corn, and green beans; bread, rolls, and cereal; canned hams, corned beef, and boxes of macaroni and spaghetti and sauces. Anything we didn't want to be frozen went into the kitchen refrigerator, a heavy refrigerator from the 50s that no longer worked. By keeping the door closed, the temperature inside stayed in the sixties.

We had a wonderful dinner of cold cuts; ham, turkey, and beef on bread with mayo. Then, we cleaned up and went to bed, and I was eager to feel Danni's touch again.

I changed Abby and fed her. She was gaining weight, probably due to lots of good breast milk from two milk moms, and could recognize my voice and face as well as Sissy's. I held her up to my breast, and she latched her lips over my right nipple and went to town. As soon as the pressure was relieved, I switched her to the other side. I let her go longer on the left and brought her back to the right to finish. After burping her, I swaddled her tightly, and Danni again tucked her in between Alex and herself before turning over and facing me.

I melted into her arms and returned her kisses, our tongues increasing our passion in the darkness of a cold Nebraska night. Somehow, I ended up on top of her, and she was rubbing her sex parts up against mine, and it felt better than her hand did. It felt a lot like what Will and I had done in his bedroom, only he was inside me, and Danni was outside. I didn't care and sucked her tongue harder as her stiff nipples bumped into mine. I came first, groaning my orgasm into her mouth, and while I was still coming, Danni wrapped her arms and legs around me and joined me in bliss. We rested and then started over, and each of us had several more orgasms before we fell to sleep, holding each other like two lovers.

*****

Abby slept all night until waking up at 5:45. I got up, and the stove was out, and the kitchen was freezing, 15° F. So I dressed quickly, started a fire, and began changing Abby's diaper when Sissy took her. "I'm about ready to burst, let me. You go back to sleep."

I rubbed against Danni, and we entwined our arms and legs and whispered words of love to each other, and I was happy. We ate breakfast; two energy bars, then Danni and I bundled up and set off for the food bank pulling the wagon with Alex sitting in it. It was cold and windy today, but the sun was out. The wind blew in our faces the entire walk there, so we took turns pulling the wagon while Alex kept his back to the wind. We arrived at Fresh Start and found out why the city looked deserted. We waited an hour, shivering, before filling our wagon with two boxes of food. Heading home, with the wind at our back, Danni or I carried Alex home.

As we passed Walmart, a back door opened, and a woman carried a box of soup cans toward the dumpster. Danni ran over and asked if we could have the soup, and the lady shrugged her shoulders before giving her the box. I pulled the wagon, and Alex walked the rest of the way home.

Once home, Alex ran up the stairs and went straight to the stove. Mark and I put a couple of items that needed to stay cold in another nonworking refrigerator in the basement. By leaving the frig door open one inch, enough cold air got in to refrigerate the food. We were exhausted, so Danni and I ate and went to sleep early. Tonight we held hands with Abby resting between us.

Abby woke me up crying, hungry, and wet. I dressed warmly and dropped a log into the stove before changing Abby quickly, then swaddling her tightly. Sitting down by the stove, I opened my coat and fed her. When she was finished and burped, I undressed, crawled back into the sleeping bag, and seeing Danni on her side with her back toward me, I rolled over and pushed my back up against hers before cuddling with Abby.

*****

Danni, Mark, and I went dumpster diving at Walmart and found some bread and more soup cans. Then we went by the Hy-Vee and Russ's Market to check out their dumpsters. We rescued eight cans of fruit juice, some more bread, and a gallon of vanilla ice cream. There were no holes in it, and the expiration date was still suitable, so someone left us a gift. Passing behind the Walmart, walking back to the house, we found a gallon of whole milk sitting next to a dumpster. Mark opened it and sniffed, then put the cap back on and placed it in the wagon with the rest of our haul. Somebody was looking out for us.

That night I stood up after dinner and spoke, "I'm ready to tell you my story. It's a long one, so bear with me."

Sissy was feeding Abby, and Danni asked me to wait a second so she could get Alex situated on the other side of the stove. Then she came back and sat down in front of me.

"My Mom and Dad and I lived in a big house in Omaha. My Mom, Abigail, died when I was twelve; she had pancreatic cancer, which killed her quickly. My dad, Michael Bell, fell apart, and I took care of him. He got some help from people at the company he owns, and we did all right until right before my 18th birthday. He was away on a long business trip from May to August in Washington, DC, and when he returned home, he brought a woman home he introduced as Cheri Bell, his wife. Talk about being shocked; I almost passed out. He never said a word to me in his calls home. She seemed fake, and I didn't like her, and I especially didn't like her twin daughters, Betty and Linda, who came with her. They were the same age as me. We started our senior years right after they moved in, and they fit right in with the football team and cheerleaders."