Andrea is Taken

Story Info
Andrea is taken from her hotel, but not all is as it seems.
2.3k words
4.19
16.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea closed the hotel room door and set her bag down on the bed. She pulled out her phone and turned on her Pandora, listening to the music while she looked around for a minute. She noticed that the radio clock was Bluetooth capable. A couple of minutes of work had her phone connected and she started to dance around a little bit. He would be here soon, and she was really looking forward to their weekend together. She considered pulling her bra off but rejected it. She felt like men really enjoyed pulling those off, and she was wondering how he would react.

Weeks of online discussions had led her here, to a point where she believed she would finally get everything she wanted. Those discussions had been both serious and deliciously sexual, even both sometimes. But she knew well that both were needed to make something like this weekend happen, and if he lived up to even half of what they discussed, it would probably be the best weekend of her life so far.

She looked at herself in the mirror and wondered how she had managed it. She had never considered herself particularly attractive and many men were willing to reinforce that idea for her. Sure, a few boyfriends here and there, a couple of sexual partners, but it had always ended badly for her. Her hair was a dirty brown, but kind of limp and she never could figure out how to do anything with it. She knew she was overweight, but it was just one more struggle for her. Only her eyes, a bright and sharp green, and her large triple-D breasts had ever received any real compliments. She stopped dancing and sat down on the bed. Of course, she had shared pictures with him. He had demanded them, showing everything for him, and he still had agreed. He even complimented her face and body, but she wasn't sure if he really felt that way or was just wanting the sex.

The knock at the door made her jump up. He was early! She started to smile as she moved to the door, opening it. The figure on the other side was covered in shadows. Taller than her, she tried to look up at him, but he had a hood up over his head, and she hadn't turned on enough lights for his face to be shown. What she did see was the knife in his hand. He grabbed her wrist and held tight, holding the knife up threateningly. "Want to invite me in, my dear?" He asked in a soft, sweet voice.

"Yes," She stammered, too scared to say anything else. Those were the correct words, but she had never heard his voice. She couldn't see him, didn't know anything about him. He all but pushed her back into the room. Even inside, the light didn't really reach his face. All she could tell about him was that was white. She did see a small backpack over one shoulder.

"You'll want to get used to saying that." He told her, the knife now right against her chest. She felt herself breathing faster in reaction. What was she supposed to do about a knife pushed against her? "Turn around slowly and put your hands in the small of your back."

Andrea turned around, doing exactly as she was told. He shoved her hard and she stumbled, falling onto the bed. The bag dropped on one side of her, and he held her wrists in one strong hand. She was too terrified to resist, gasping as he put his knee against her ass. She heard the bag unzip, could just see him pull something from it before she felt the cold tightness of a leather cuff being strapped to each wrist. She tried to pull away them, but she was too slow. He had her cuffed with a control bar, her wrists maybe six inches apart behind her back.

He pulled something else from the bag, then used one hand to push up on the control bar, pushing her arms up and her face into the bed. She felt him strapping more cuffs to her ankles, opening her legs enough to do so. She finished with her legs spread so that her ankles were about two feet part.

"Please, stop." She whined, but he just laughed and smacked her ass hard. She yelped and jerked up in response.

"Say it again." He told her with another laugh.

"Please, please stop." She wiggled a little, trying to get away, not even realizing how it made her ass shake.

He smacked her ass again, even harder. "Keep shaking that fat ass." He told her, smacking the other cheek. Then another smack, and another. Andrea cried out with each smack, and tried to get herself away, but she couldn't really move with both her wrists and ankles held tight.

The spanking continued for several minutes, and Andrea shortly stopped crying out and started moaning in response. It was like her body was betraying her as she was getting into it. Just as she was starting to really enjoy it when he stopped, lifted her jeans off her ass just a little and suddenly she felt the cold metal of the knife sliding in. Andrea's eyes opened wide as she realized he was cutting her jeans open, right along with her panties. He kept cutting right down the middle of them both, and pulled them open wide, fully exposing both her ass and pussy.

He reached in and jerked her panties out of her jeans, and she screamed as they tore around her legs. Then he shoved them into her mouth before the spanking started once again. Hard, sharp smacks against her bare ass. Andrea kept crying out, though her voice was muffled by her panties. She could feel herself heating up, pushing her ass up against those hard smacks, even as tears started to appear in her eyes.

The spanking stopped again, but Andrea's ass was already hot from the spanking. Then he leaned down next to her and laughed into her ear. "You have a very fat ass. Want to know it's good for?" He asked her. Andrea's eyes went even wider. She started to shake her head, but it was pointless. She tried to move, to get up, to do anything to get away, but his restraints did their job well.

She could hear him undoing his pants, and then a moment passed before she heard the squirting of lube coming from behind her. His hand slid down the crack of her ass, spreading the lube in it, and then he pushed a finger into her tight ass. She couldn't help the moan she pushed through the panties in her mouth, the hot flash of pleasure that ran through her. But this was not what she was expecting from this weekend.

His finger worked back and forth in her ass for a minute, making her moan louder and louder. Her body continued to betray her, her hips lifting a little towards his hand. He knew what he was doing, and she was shocked to realize that she was about to cum when he suddenly pulled his finger from her ass. This moan was of regret, and she almost looked back at him when she felt him spreading her ass cheeks, and then he thrust his cock all the way into her ass.

Andrea screamed, shocked by the size and sudden intrusion. Maybe it was only that it was so sudden and in her ass, but it seemed the largest cock from her limited experience. Her assailant wasn't gentle with her, either. He started to thrust hard and fast inside her. Andrea continued to scream around her gag, and she could hear his low grunts each time he thrust into her. He wrapped his hand in her hair and pulled her head up, hard enough that her screams were chocked down as her throat constricted a little. They came out more like whines and grunts than screams. Andrea felt herself starting to cum, the pain and pleasure of it just overloaded her.

Her sliced jeans were slipping further down her legs, and she could feel the hot cream from her pussy sliding down her inner thighs as well. She had never felt more used before. Not even when her last ex had started to smack her until she agreed to do whatever he wanted. She was completely lost to the feelings of his cock ramming into her ass, his balls smacking into her wet pussy. The orgasm didn't stop, either. It just kept building inside her, mixing with the pain from her hair and throat. Her ass was squeezing his cock hard, and her knees were shaking in reaction.

Her rough gasps of breath suddenly forced the gag from her mouth, and her screams became louder before he wrapped his hand around her mouth. She gasped and moaned into his hand, never even thinking of trying to bite or make him stop. She could feel her drool started to cover his fingers and run down her chin.

Just as suddenly as it started, he was moaning loudly and she felt the heat explode inside her ass as cummed, his cock fully buried inside her ass. She screamed through his hand, her own orgasm peaking at the wonders of that feeling. Another thrust brought a louder scream as more cum filled her ass. He pulled back, and she felt the heat of his cum in her crack as he finished by filling that as well. Then he just dropped her head back onto the bed.

He left her there, his cum cooling in her ass, gasping for breath and shaking as her orgasm slowly receded from her body. He wanted to finger herself so badly, to keep it going, but she still couldn't move more than a couple of inches along the bed. She faintly heard the water running in the bathroom for a few minutes before she felt him return. He took her spit-soaked panties he pushed them into her wet pussy lips, rubbing them there. She cried out in sudden pleasure, her eyes going wide as the smooth silk rubbed against her clit. Then he shoved them back into her mouth. "Taste how wet an ass fuck made you, you fat whore." He told her.

She was so shocked by the actions and words she didn't even notice him cutting a long strip of her shirt away. But then he was tying it around her mouth, tightening until the cloth was between her teeth, holding the panties in her mouth. Then he started to slice her jeans down either leg, pulling her jeans the rest of the way off. She could feel the cold steel of the knife as he sliced her shirt up the back and down her arms, pulling that out from under her. She didn't wince until he sliced the shoulder straps of her bra. It was one of her best, a red, near see-through silk. He rolled her over onto her back, pulling it off her and tossing it aside.

She could see him stop and admire her large tits for a minute as they hung out. Then he reached down and cruelly twisted one of her nipples, making her groan into the crude gag. "Looking forward to me fucking these later, my pet?" He asked her with a laugh, pinching and twisting the other nipple. She was jerking her head back and forth, though it couldn't possibly be as bad as the rough anal he had already forced onto her.

"Well, time for us to move location, I think." He smacked her pussy and then left her on the edge of the bed. She slowly slid off it, falling onto the floor as she watched him pack away her ruined clothing and take her bag out. He came back and pulled his long coat off. He grabbed her shoulder, roughly pulling her to her feet. "I would not recommend trying to fight now."

He started to wrap something around her waist, and part it went down and between her legs. As he pulled it tight, she realized exactly what it was. Vibrating panties that he could strap onto her even while she was tied up, much like she currently was. He didn't turn them on, just wrapped his coat around her, pulling the hoody up over her head. He was just able to get it buttoned over her large chest. The tops of her breasts were exposed, but the coat was long enough that her ankles were mostly hidden.

He took her from the hotel room, keeping her head covered so no one could see her gagged mouth. She didn't even think of trying to fight back, just shivered in fear and arousal. He was careful as he helped her into the back of a large sedan, lifting her bound legs once she was seat. Then he closed the door. As soon as it was closed, the panties started to pulse against her pussy. She was moaning by the time he was starting the car. The vibration wasn't just a constant throbbing, but a shifting pattern of long and short, soft and strong vibrations. She had her first orgasm before he reached the highway, and she was laying down as best she could, screaming through the gag and working her hips in circles.

Andrea closed her eyes and lost herself to the feelings he had raised within her. She had agreed to be taken from the hotel room. Agreed that he could do almost anything he wanted to her. She hadn't been expecting the knife or the first thing to be a rough ass fuck, but those just made it even more exciting. This would, in deed, be the best weekend of her life.