Housewife Turned Slave

Story Info
Dillion get's turned into a slave by her black neighbours.
18.3k words
4.44
127.8k
196
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers

Housewife Turned Slave

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

This story involves nonconsent and abusive language so be warned!

CHAPTER 1

Bound & Gagged

Dillion is sitting at home reading when she sees a van pull up outside of her house. Standing up, she sees a black couple stepping outside and walking towards her door.

Who is this? She thinks to herself.

Placing her book onto the coffee table, she walks to the door and opens it as the two are walking up her drive.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

The couple look at each other with a smile and carry-on walking towards her. A slight bit of fear comes to Dillion, worried that these two might have some sinister thoughts of a woman being at home on her own.

"Hi," The black man says with a smile, "I'm Terry. This is my wife, Hayley. We are moving in next door and wanted to say hi."

They carry on walking and Dillion gives a sigh of relief. She doesn't class herself and racist but they don't see many black people in this neighbourhood and her initial reaction was fear.

Shaking away those thoughts, Dillion extends her hand and shakes Terry's.

"My name's Dillion." She tells them with a smile and then shakes Hayley's hand and realises how smooth and soft both of their hands feel.

"It's nice to meet you." Hayley says, her voice soft and delicate. Dillion looks at the couple and tries to figure out their ages. Their soft, dark skin making them look young, but they have a mature feel coming from them.

"Do you live here alone?" Terry suddenly asks.

Dillion can feel his eyes looking her up and down and some of her fear comes back to her.

"No," She quicky replies, "It's me and my husband, Mark."

"Oh, very nice, is he in?" Hayley asks.

"No, he's at work." Dillion tells them, slowly edging herself backwards into her house.

"Why don't you both come round for dinner tonight and we can introduce ourselves proper?" Terry asks.

Not being able to think quick enough of an excuse to get out of it, Dillion grunts, "Erm okay."

"Great, say 7pm?" Hayley says.

Dillion quickly says, "Okay, see you later." And closes the door.

Oh god, how am I going to get out of this one! Dillion thinks to herself.

Dillion spends the next hour watching the couple moving their things in next door, tutting as she watches.

It's 5pm when her husband Mark gets home.

"New neighbours?" He says walking in.

Giving him a kiss and a hug she tells him, "Yes, they're black."

"Oh interesting." He replies. Mark doesn't have the issue that Dillion does about them being black.

"They invited us around for dinner at 7." Dillion tells him.

"Great, I'll jump in the shower and get ready." He tells her, although Dillion was hoping that he would want to back out of it as well.

Giving him another kiss, Mark goes for a shower and Dillion sits watching TV until they are ready to go.

Approaching their house, Dillion is getting more nervous and anxious. Knocking on the door she is ready to leave, but they open the door too quickly.

"Great you're here. Please come in." Terry says opening the door further, "You must be Dillion's husband"? He asks.

"I am." Mark replies, "Pleasure to meet you."

"You too." Terry says and shakes his hand.

The couple go inside and to Dillion's surprise the new neighbours have very nice taste in decorations.

Sitting down at the table, the four start eating the meal that Hayley made. A perfectly cooked steak with peppercorn sauce, mashed potatoes and vegtable.

"So, what do you do for work Mark?" Terry asks during the meal.

"I am a business manager for a construction company." Mark replies, "It keeps me away a lot which I don't like, but it pays the bills."

Dillion does miss her husband when he works away, but his well paid job means that she doesn't have to work.

"What about you?" Mark asks Terry.

"I run my own car dealership." Terry tells him, surprising Dillion with how well he is doing.

The rest of the meal is a joy, Dillion starts to feel bad for judging this couple too early and comes to actually really like their company.

"Dillion, why don't we go upstairs and leave the men to talk?" Hayley suggests.

"Of course." Dillion replies, feeling a little tipsy from the three glasses of wine she's had.

Going upstairs, they have already made a lovely sitting area on the landing. Sitting down on a leather chair and with Hayley besides her, Dillion can't help but notice Hayley's smooth, toned legs.

"Do you go the gym?" She asks.

"I try to go a few times a week." Hayley replies with a smile, her perfect, glistening teeth shining through.

"I wish I had that commitment." Dillion replies back to her.

"So how long have you and Mark been married for?" Hayley asks.

"Nearly 10 years." Dillion tells her.

"That's a long time, do you mind me asking you a personal question?" Hayley asks.

"Of course." Dillion replies.

"Well, I have been with Terry for two years. I hear that after many years of marriage that the sex starts to die down, is that true?" Hayley asks.

Dillion is put back by this question, not expecting a sexual question at all. Yet, the wine has clearly loosened her up a little.

"Well, it has been a while." Dillion tells her nervously.

"How long?" Hayley asks.

"Nearly a year." Dillion admits.

"Wow!" Hayley replies too loudly for Dillion's liking, "I can't go 24 hours without Terry fucking me!"

Dillion nearly spits out her wine in shock from Hayley's remarks.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be too crude." Hayley says with a laugh.

"It's fine," Dillion says with a little laugh back, "It was just unexpected."

"I just can't believe you've gone that long! I would die!" Hayley tells her placing her hand onto Dillion's thigh.

It's only a soft touch, but enough to have an effect on Dillion. Not having any form of sexual physical contact in a while has been getting to her.

For a brief moment, Hayley's hand remains on Dillion's thigh and when she pulls it away Dillion is actually a little disappointed.

It's an hour later when Dillion and Mark are leaving, giving the other couple a hug goodbye, Dillion feels Hayley's larger breasts pressing against her own.

"I'm not working tomorrow, I'll come around to your house for a drink." Hayley says, not asking but more telling.

"Oh, okay." Dillion replies, not knowing what else to say.

"See you then." The couple say and Mark and Dillion walk home.

Getting through the door, Dillion is surprised with how horny the talk with Dillion has gotten her. She leans in to kiss Mark but after only a second or two he pulls away.

"Time for bed." He says and walks upstairs.

God, I need sex. Dillion thinks to herself.

The next day, Dillion had a restless sleep, horny and needy, but Mark wasn't willing to help her out. It was midday when her doorbell rang.

Opening it, Dillion has forgotten that Hayley said she was coming over.

"Hey girlfriend." Hayley says walking into the house.

"Hey." Dillion replies and watches this young, beautiful woman enter her house.

Hayley goes and takes a seat on the sofa and shouts out, "Get me a drink, will you?"

"Sure, what do you want?" Dillion replies, although she is shocked by how at home Hayley has instantly made herself.

"Just a water." Hayley shouts back.

Bringing two glasses of water in, Dillion looks at Hayley, wearing a black dress that hugs her body perfectly. She thinks that this black woman is over dressed for just hanging out, since Dillion is only wearing jogging bottoms and a baggy t-shirt.

"Thank you." Hayley says and starts drinking the water.

"I'm just going to put some better clothes on." Dillion says and leaves Hayley alone.

Heading upstairs, she puts on some jeans and a nicer t-shirt and then goes back to the living room to see Hayley sitting there looking at her.

Drinking from the water, Hayley starts to ask Dillion, "So, you really haven't had sex in a year?"

"I know, crazy right." Dillion replies.

"Nothing last night? You seemed a little hot and bothered." Hayley says with a grin.

"Oh god, how could you tell?!" Dillion asks in shock and embarrassment.

"Don't worry, I have a sixth sense for this kind of thing." Hayley tells her, although it doesn't help with Dillion's embarrassment.

"Well, no I didn't have sex last night." Dillion tells her although she doesn't know why.

"Shame." Hayley replies and then she moves closer to Dillion, placing her soft hand onto Dillion's leg.

"Tell me, have you ever been with a woman before?" Hayley asks.

"What?!" Dillion asks in shock and jumps away from the black woman.

"I was just curious." Hayley asks, "Now tell me."

Feeling compelled to open up to this woman, as though something is forcing her, Dillion tells her.

"I have never been with a woman. I'm straight." She says.

"Interesting, you've never thought about it?" Hayley asks.

"I mean, who hasn't thought about it. But I would never act on it." Dillion tells her firmly, then she starts to feel slightly light headed.

"We will see." Hayley replies with a smirk.

"Why?" Dillion asks, "Have you been with a woman?"

"Many times." Hayley replies back shocking Dillion once again, "You'd love it."

"I don't know about that." Dillion tells her.

"Tell me, are you horny right now?" Hayley asks firmly.

Again, as though compelled to tell the truth.

"I am always horny, since I never get sex." Dillion tells her. "Sorry, I feel a little strange." She says.

Standing up, Dillion loses her footing and nearly falls on top of Hayley.

"Woah, careful there." Hayley says with a laugh and placing her hands onto Dillion's hips.

"I just feel, a little weak." Dillion says.

"It's just kicking in." Hayley tells her.

Looking down at the black woman, Hayley has a devilish grin burning into Dillion.

"W-What do you mean?" Dillion asks.

"The pill I put in your water, it should be kicking in right now." Hayley says calmly.

This pushes Dillion into panic mode, she's drugged me?! She thinks to herself. Her head going more and more light.

Dillion attempts to turn around and run away but her body is failing her.

"I wouldn't go too far, you don't want to fall and hurt yourself." Hayley says with a soft tone.

"What have you done to me?" Dillion manages to ask as her vision begins to fade.

Losing her balance, she flops onto the sofa and her vision turns blurry. Just about being able to make out Hayley's figure in front of her she hears the black woman's voice.

"Don't worry, you're in good hands." She says and everything turns to black.

Urgh, what happened? Dillion thinks to herself as her consciousness slowly wakes up, where am I?

Slowly, her eyes begin to open and as her vision clears, she can see that she's in her own bedroom.

Thank God, it must've been a dream. She thinks.

Then, she goes to get up but something pulls her back down. Looking to her sides she sees rope tied around both of her wrists which are then tied to her bed.

Oh no! She panics.

Going to move again, Dillion looks down and see's rope around her ankles and again tied to the bed. What's worse, Dillion see's that she is completely naked. Her large breasts fully on show and the bush over her vagina open to the world. It's still daylight outside and the sun is beaming onto her.

"HHHHGG!" She goes to scream, only for her to finally realise that there is a fabric material around her mouth, stopping her from speaking.

"Oh, you're awake." She hears a voice say.

Looking around the room, the light from the sun slightly blurring her vision. Until Hayley comes into sight, standing at the doorway.

"HHHHGG!" She tries to scream and writhe again but it's no use.

"Shhhh." Hayley says calmly, "As you can see, you aren't going anywhere."

"Hhhhgg!" Dillion whimpers out as a tear starts to fall down her face, full panic and fear taking over her now.

"Don't worry." Hayley says placing a hand onto Dillion's calf, "I won't hurt you. Unless you make me."

"HHHHGGG!!" Dillion tries to scream at her.

"You really are going to have to shave this." Hayley says with a laugh and moves her hand through Dillion's bush.

Dillion used to always keep herself shaved and smooth, but a long time without sexual contact made her give up on that.

"I'm doing this for your own good." Hayley says, grazing her fingertips all over Dillion's naked body. Her soft touch making Dillion's hairs stand on edge.

Dillion tries to fight it and get out but the ties are too well done, she can only move her ankles and wrists an inch at the most and they hurt to rub against her skin.

SLAP!

Hayley's hand strikes Dillion's right breast and is followed by a sharp pain.

"Stop fighting!" She shouts.

"HHHGGG!!" Dillion tries to shout through the gag.

This can't be happening! Please God, help me! Dillion prays to herself.

"There we go." Hayley says with a smile, "Just stay still."

Helpless, Dillion watches as Hayley gets onto the bed and between her suspended legs.

Her face never stopping giving her an evil grin as she disappears in between Dillion's thighs.

"HHHHHHHH!!" Dillion moans out in shock at the feel of a wet tongue against her clit, not having that feeling is a long, long time.

"That's it." Hayley whispers and again her tongue flicks against Dillion's clit.

"Hhhhggg!!" Dillion tries to plead for this to stop but the feeling of someone licking her clit was too much and her legs begin to tremble.

She can hear Hayley's wet tongue flicking her clit and Dillion has to use every bit of strength to stop her from moaning.

I don't want this! Please stop!! She begs in her own head. The whole time, Hayley is smiling to herself at how easy this seduction is going to be.

A few minutes into licking Dillion's unused pussy, Hayley pulls her head away and Dillion is surprised to actually miss her tongue.

"Not bad hey?" Hayley says looking at the older woman.

"HHHGGG!!" Dillion tries to shout into the gag but it only makes Hayley laugh back at her.

The light from the doorway is suddenly blocked, looking over she can see Terry standing there.

"HHHHHHGGGGG!!" Dillion screams at him hoping that he will help her, but when he steps into the light, he is just giving the same evil grin that Hayley has.

Please no! Not you too! Dillion thinks.

"How's she coming along?" Terry asks Hayley.

"She's already soaking wet." Hayley says with a light giggle.

"Good." Terry says and he walks over to Dillion's face.

Leaning close, Dillion is crying as he leans down and looks into her eyes.

"I want you to know, I actually really like you and Mark. However, that won't stop me from taking you." He tells her.

"Hhhgg." Dillion moans into the gag, confused by everything that is going on.

"Hayley told me that your sex life is gone, we are just going to help you out." Terry tells her.

Moving his face away, Dillion can't take her wide eyes off of him, hoping that what she knows is about to happen won't.

In front of her, Terry begins to undress.

"Keep her going." He tells Hayley.

"Gladly." Hayley says and jumps back onto the bed, except this time her mouth doesn't go to Dillion's clit.

Her lips wrap around the older woman's nipple and her tongue starts to massage all around it.

"HHGG!" Dillion moans into the gag, her nipples always being a huge erogenous zone for her and feeling herself slipping away into this.

For a few minutes, she watches as this young black woman licks on both of her nipples as Terry continues to undress. He is facing the other way but Dillion can see his thick muscles coming from his back.

He's well over 6 foot and a beast of a man. His arse looks chiselled and his thigh's thick as tree trunks.

Dillion's eyes shoot wide again when he turns around, firstly spotting his rock hard abs and finally his giant, black cock.

"HHHGGG!!" She screams knowing what is going to happen and knowing she has never had anything close to that size in her.

"Big isn't it, you can see why I need it all the time." Hayley says with a smile. She gently bites down onto Dillion's stiff nipple causing a mix of pain and pleasure before she stands up and gets away from the bed.

"We had a housewife like you in our last neighbourhood." Terry says walking to the bottom of the bed, "She fought at first, after a while she was our full sex slave. Now we've moved we need a new one."

"And I could tell by your reaction when you saw us that you weren't happy about having black neighbours, so that sealed your fate." Hayley says in a sinister tone.

"But don't worry, I'm sure you're going to love being our slave." Terry says with a grin.

NO, no, no, no!! This can't be happening!!! Dillion screams in her head.

He slowly gets onto the bed between her legs and Dillion's body trembles in fear. Which just gets enhances as he moves closer and closer to her vagina.

He's holding his cock which is as thick as a can and must be at least 7 inches and Dillion is amazed and fearful of it.

"Jesus you are wet, you must love this!" Terry says with a laugh as he rubs the head of his cock up and down Dillion's vagina.

"Hhhhggg!!" She tries to plead, more tears streaming down her face and landing onto the bed.

"Are you ready for this nigger cock to stretch your cunt?" Terry asks staring at the married woman.

"Hhhggg!!" Dillion shouts and shakes her head wildly.

"HHHHHHHHHHH!!" She screams out as she feels the head of his black cock slip inside of her, stretching her wide.

"Oh yeah, she's fucking tight!" Terry moans.

Dillion looks at his abs flexing as he holds himself up as his cock slowly pushes inside of her. Feeling like she is being ripped open by this huge cock, Dillion closes her eyes and tries to handle the pain.

"She's not going to be as tight after you've fucked her a few times." Hayley says with a laugh.

"Hhhhh." Dillion whimpers into the gag, knowing that Mark won't be home until late and that she has no escape.

Dillion lay there and felt inch after inch of Terry's thick cock pushing deeper inside of her, she felt like she is ripping open around him. Then, she feels his thighs touching her and she knows he is balls deep inside of her.

It's been so long since she has felt anything inside of her and this cock is so big, she can almost feel him in her stomach.

"Hhhhhgg." She moans into the gag, keeping her eyes locked shut until she feels teeth biting into her nipples.

Opening them, she sees Hayley's head as she harshly bites down on her nipple.

"HHHGG!!" She moans out in pain.

Terry is just holding his cock fully inside of her, letting the older married woman get used to his cock but knowing that soon she will be begging for it.

As Dillion starts to get used to the thick cock inside of her, she fights the sudden pleasure that is growing on her.

"Oh yeah, I can see in your eyes. You like my husband's big, black cock, don't you?" Hayley says to her, keeping her head on Dillion's big tits.

"Hhhhh." Dillion moaned out and slowly shook her head, still crying.

"RRGRRGHHHH!!" Dillion moaned loudly as without warning Terry pulled his cock out and thrust all the way back inside of her, his skin on hers creating a slapping sound.

"Fuck yeah, she is so tight." Terry moans.

Hayley moves and Terry plants his hands on either side of Dillion's head, she looks at his thick, muscular arms and then back into his eyes.

"Get ready for the fucking of your life." He says with a smile.

Although her tears are still in her eyes, Dillion has given up hope and knows she can't do anything to stop it.

There is no easy love making that Dillion was once used to, Terry instantly started to thrust in and out of Dillion's vagina hard and fast. Taking his cock all the way out and then slamming it balls deep inside of her.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers