Andrea Mitchell Cock Tease

Story Info
Andrea Mitchell cock teasing a young intern.
1k words
3.87
13.3k
11
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers

This is a parody... It's a fantasy... It ain't real

Andrea Mitchell, the long time White House correspondent for NBC News, is sitting at her desk, taking a break from writing another report. She is a combination of bored and horny. She chews on her pen, while she decides how to handle her current situation. "Aha..." She tells herself. She gets up and strolls over to the break room, looking for the newest intern at NBC News, Timmy. He's an 18 year old intern from Georgetown University. He also has a crush on, the much older, Andrea.

"Well hello there Timmy. Could you help me with something?" Andrea requests as she sees Timmy eating a foot long hot dog at the table. "A foot long huh?... Hopefully that's not the only foot long weiner you have." Andrea jokes... and hopes.

"Oh... Yes ma'am. I'll put this away." Timmy starts to put his lunch away.

"No no. Go ahead and eat Timmy. You work hard... you need to keep up your strength... especially for me." Andrea utters that part under her breath. She teases Timmy as he eats his foot long hot dog. She slowly rubs her right forefinger across her breasts, in her skin tight white turtleneck blouse. Timmy stares as he eats. Andrea softly cups her left breast, smiling at Timmy. Timmy's math is wide open... his cock hardening in his tight pants.

"Timmy... let's have a little fun." Andrea walks in the break room and locks the door. She walks over to Timmy and leans over. "May I have a bite... of your huge weiner?" Timmy nods yes. Andrea leans in and sticks out her talented tongue, licking the end of the foot long hot dog. She winks at Timmy and takes the whole weiner... bun and all... into her mouth and throat.

Timmy groans, so turned on by this mature cock tease. Andrea smiles her sexist, most seductive smile, her crème colored lipstick wet and glistening. She sucks the hot dog as if it was a very long cock, pursing her sexy lips around it, sucking it all the way in and out. She pulls out to the end of the weiner, smiles and shakes her eyebrows at Timmy... and bites the end off. Andrea slowly chews the hot dog and swallows, licking her glistening lips, blowing Timmy a kiss.

"I love your weiner Timmy... It feels so good sliding down my throat." Andrea working her cock teasing magic on the staring 18 year old.

"Show me your other weiner Timmy... I hope it's just as big. If it is... I'll let it slide down my throat too." Andrea winks at Timmy. He unzips his pants... and to Andrea's delight, pulls out a 13 inch cock, as thick as her forearm. Andrea is very pleased. She pulls her blouse off, tossing it on the table. She smiles so sexy at Timmy and pulls her small, mature tits out of her white lace bra. Her pink nipples are rock hard. She pulls them and rubs them for Timmy.

He strokes his huge cock, precum oozes out, as he stares lustfully at the mature sex goddess. Andrea licks her lips slowly, blowing Timmy a kiss. Timmy speeds up, jerking his massive weapon faster and faster. "Do it Timmy... Faster... jerk your beautiful cock faster for me... you wanna fuck me don't you?" Timmy nods quickly. He's close.. he jerks his cock faster and faster... "STOP!! If you cum you're fired." Andrea smirks. Timmy immediately stops jerk in off. He huge cock throbs, desperate for release, precum pouring out.

"You're my cum slave Timmy... you only cum if I allow you too sweetie. Be very, very nice and I might consider letting you cum." Andrea smiles at Timmy. She walks to him and wraps her hand around his cock... JERKING IT FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER... "You better not cum Timmy." Andrea laughs and softly kisses Timmy's neck as she jerks his cock faster.

Timmy groans loud, so desperate to cum, but knowing he can't. He body shivers, his cock throbs uncontrollably. Andrea smirks, enjoying her cock teasing of Timmy. She leans into Timmy's ear and says softly and seductively, "cum for me baby... cum for Andrea... Cum Timmy cum baby." Andrea licks Timmy's ear.

Just as Timmy smiles big and gets ready TO CUM... Andrea squeezes the head of his massive cock, very hard. "Sorry Timmy... I changed my mind." She laughs. Timmy is her big cock cum slave. She has total control of his cock... and him.

Andrea releases Timmy's huge, twitching cock and gets up, slowly walking around the table, her beige heels clapping the floor. Andrea bends over in front of Timmy and pulls her skin tight beige mini skirt up around her tiny waist. Her white stockings tightly hug her smooth legs. Andrea isn't wearing panties.

She wiggles her naked, mature booty at Timmy, smiling, knowing how horny Timmy is. "Maybe one day, you will get to pleasure my holes Timmy. I'll make you cum harder than you could ever imagine." Andrea reaches back and spreads her cheeks, pulling her wet labia apart, showing Timmy her wet, pink folds. Timmy starts jerking off again.

Andrea pops her pussy for Timmy. He groans and jerks his cock faster. He licks his lips, so desperately wanting to fuck the mature cock tease in front of him. "Jerk it Timmy... imagine shoving your whole huge cock in my tight, tiny pussy, pounding it harder, faster, all the way in and out... Do it... Jerk it for me baby... c'mon Timmy, CUMMMMMMMM FOR ME!!" Timmy leans his head back so happy to blast his wad at Andrea... he... "STOP!! Remember Timmy... if you cum, you're fired."

Andrea stands up and turns around to face Timmy, smirking at him. Timmy stops jerking his huge throbbing cock, just as he was ready to blast his wad. He looks so sexually frustrated and sad. Andrea cums over to him and softly caresses his face, giving him a soft kiss on his lips. "One day Timmy... One day."

Andrea pulls her skirt down and slowly walks to the door, unlocking it. She looks back at Timmy and blows him a kiss. She walks back to her desk, knowing she controls Timmy... He is hers and he will cum for her, whenever she allows him to. Andrea is the ultimate mature cock tease... and she's always in control.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers