Andrea Pt. 03 - Her friend Jill

Story Info
I started to play.
4.4k words
4.38
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea - Her friend Jill Pt.3

I am from South Africa and my native language is Afrikaans. My English is terrible. My apologies for that. I just want to share my experiences. You are welcome to skip my stories if my bad English bothers you. I will appreciate it if you do.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I was too busy at the office on Monday morning to check messages or camera recordings. With all my work up to date, I managed to check.

Paul and Andrea exchanged quite a few messages, obviously when I was not around. It was just the usual messages of him working her up sexually. As I go through them I realized he was already back the previous Friday. He asked her late Friday evening to go out into the balcony and pose naked for him. He wanted to see her playing with herself.

I opened the recordings and searched the clip by date and time. There she was. She stood on the balcony in her nightgown, very sexy! She took her binoculars which are always hanging on the balcony and looked over to Paul's house. She gasped and her breath rate increased. Her phone rang, it was in her gown pocket. She quickly answered it.

I could only hear her speaking. "Hi... no you astounded me standing there naked... oh my... yes of course it turns me on... you got binoculars as well... going to be a bit difficult, the railing is too high... ok.

She stepped back. She was out of the camera view but I could still hear her.

"Can you see now... yes, Martin fucked me real good this whole week, ha-ha... oh my, he is capable... hmm... let's cool it for a while ok... it is not that, I need to sort out some personal issues... sure but I'll let you know, let us keep it at a distance for a while... nighty night"

I am the king who's won his queen back. It felt terrific.

There were not many texts between them during the day. Looked like he got the message.

There were a few messages between Marcia and Andrea. Andrea updated Mercia about our week-long escapades. Seemed it got Mercia worked up a bit. The other text was just Mercia complaining about Adrian. He is an asshole anyway. They did not mention anything about seducing me, so I assumed it was not on their agenda anymore.

It became a boring routine to check for messages and camera recordings regularly. It felt good to be in control again. It was on Andrea If Paul fucked her and did not share it with me. I didn't care.

On Thursday, Andrea called me to ask if we could go to Jill's birthday party at some club the coming Saturday. Jill is Andrea's and Mercia's common friend. I was surprised Jill invited them. Freddy, Jill's husband does not get along with me at all. We had a big fallout a while ago, and since then Jill and Andrea drifted apart. Freddy did not approve of the friendship between Jill and Andrea since then.

I agreed to go, we both needed to cut loose and enjoy ourselves.

The Saturday morning Andrea left early to meet Mercia and Jill. They are going to buy new outfits to wear to the party. By late afternoon all three of them stormed into the house, Andrea grabbed two bottles of wine and glasses. They all rushed upstairs. There was a lot of laughter going on. I was tempted to check the camera but refrained from doing so.

I was not looking forward to the evening. I did not get along with both of their asshole husbands. I decided to make the best of it and just enjoy myself.

Later they all came downstairs. Andrea was dressed in light blue ski pants with a very revealing blouse, showing her cleavage. She had no bra on, her nipples protruded through the material. I could see no panty lines.

Mercia wore a tight white silk blouse that was almost see-through, it showed off a skimpy black lace bra underneath and it was unbuttoned just enough to reveal some very impressive cleavage. The blouse was tucked into a very short red satin mini skirt, a tight skirt which she kept pulling down as she came downstairs. I had a glimpse of her panties. It looked like the dress was painted onto her body. Her shapely dark stocking-clad legs traveled up from her black heels, past the hem of her skirt, and did not seem to ever end although I would love to crawl up between those legs and find that out for myself.

It was Jill's dress that was most impressive. It was an aqua-colored dress that was made of a nylon spandex-like material that gave it a kind of shiny metallic look as it tightly hugged her curves. It showed a lot of cleavage and was very low in the back. It had a slit on the side that went all the way to her hip. No panty lines as well. She was also braless.

I was trying to be subtle and not stare while at the same time taking in as much of them as I could through the corner of my eye. I had trouble hiding my boner when I ran upstairs to shower and get dressed. In the meanwhile, the girls opened another bottle of wine.

As usual, Andrea ordered an Uber to take us to the club. She refuses to let me drive when I consume alcohol. The three of them bundled in the back of the car and me in front.

There was a lot of giggling at the back. I wondered if this was the opportunity for Andre to set me up with Marcia and where are her friend's husbands.

To my disappointment, the two assholes were there already. They chose a table in the furthest, darkest, corner of the dance floor. Another disappointment. When Andrea and I go out we always sat as close as possible to the action. The girls raised their disappointment as well. They chose that spot because the music is too loud, old before their time, I thought to myself.

We ordered some drinks. The girls were excited and there were lots of jokes. Soon all 3 of them hit the dance floor. I joined them after the end of the first song. I don't want to sit with their husbands.

After a few songs, we went to the bar to get some drinks. We were lucky to get two vacant barstools next to each other. Mercia and Andrea took turns every two songs sitting on one. I sat on the other. Jill sat on my lap. She ground her butt into my lap. My cock came alive. She could feel my erection, she moved so it can fit in the crack of her butt.

I was very uncomfortable soon. All I could do was to ask her for a dance. We danced to a few songs. When we returned Andrea and Mercia were gone and our seats were occupied. We had no choice but to sit with Freddy and Andrew. They were busy in a deep conversation about some project Freddy is working on. They hardly noticed us. Andrea and Mercia were nowhere to be seen.

They moved the other chairs back into a corner and occupied the whole table for themselves. I sat down and Jill onto the chair next to me. She pulled herself up to the bar and crossed her legs.

She moved her chair right next to me, very close sat, and crossed her legs. Her dress slit fell open. I tried not to gawk, but she was giving me a great flash of her shiny panties.

There is something ultra-sexy about a plush wanton woman that has the confidence to be so sexual. Confidence is what makes a woman attractive and attracts me to them. This woman was pushing all my buttons including some I didn't even know I had. As I took in the full view I muttered "Holy shit, she is hot!" under my breath, but my cock was way ahead of my head, forcing me to adjust it in my pants.

She sat there sipping her drink. She sucked an ice cube from her glass, retrieved it with her fingers, and then slowly ran it across her lips, the icy water reddening her mouth and making her lips glisten. She rubbed her lips gently and then turned her head looked directly at me and gave me a wink. I nearly fell off my chair. She saw me gawking, and I was embarrassed. But after a few moments, I realized it is ok, she did not object to my gawking.

We were making small talk, trading small bits of information about our personal lives, talking about things we like or things we did when we were younger touching and feeling each other up. We finished up another drink and were getting pretty loose and comfortable with each other.

Now and then she would lean into me to tell me something. The great thing was that it also placed me in a perfect position to look down at her blouse. I found myself transfixed by the area where her cleavage parted and then curved into two tantalizingly pert, but fully rounded breasts. Her breast was pushing into my shoulder and almost popped out of her dress. I could see the top of her areolas peeking out. I was trying hard to resist the overwhelming urge to grab and fondle them.

My hand rested on my leg, hers right next to me on her leg, just touched my hand. She took it and held it up.

"You have big hands," She said in a low sultry voice "You know what that means? You must be a very big boy."

I set there speechless for a moment dumbfounded looking like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car. I pulled myself together and tried to act cool "Yes well I have never had any complaints," I replied.

My erection started to show. Mercia and Andrea came to my rescue with fresh drinks.

I excused myself to go to the toilet. I needed to pee. Andrew and Freddy were not there on my return. The girls moved the table to the corner to put their drinks on. Mercia told me the two left for a quieter place, some bar somewhere and they will take an Uber with us. For the rest of the evening, I tried to avoid Jill.

We all went together to the dancefloor and danced in a circle. Other people joined us forming a bigger circle. We had a lot of fun. We consumed a lot of alcohol and the girls became more daring rubbing their bums against some dudes that danced with us.

The girls were tired and intoxicated by midnight, and we decided to leave.

I ordered an Uber to pick us up. Andrea jumped in front with me Mercia and Jill in the back of the car. Andrea and Mercia went silent and passed out. Jill's bare leg was touching mine. I purposely dropped my hand onto her leg. She took my hand and held it there. Then I knew, this girl is into me. I started to caress the inside of her leg, and she leaned into me and kissed me on my neck.

That was the final green light. I went for her cunt under her shiny dress. As I suspected, no panties. She opened her legs slightly to give me more access to her cunt. It was bald, like a baby's bum, and soaking wet. She moaned as I put my finger in her pussy, slowly fingering her not to raise any suspicion. She moaned softly in my neck. I could feel the trembling through her body when she came. Juices gushed out of her pussy. I took a tip from Andrea's experience and start massaging her inner thighs and cunt with her juices. She immediately came a second time.

The Uber driver dropped Mercia off first. When she got out she almost fell over, pretty pissed. I jumped out to help her to her front door. She hugged me and whispered. "I saw you, you are busted. I wish it was me, call me" and kissed me on the cheek.

Back at the car, the driver went ballistic, shouting at Jill "You pissed on my backseat, get out, all of you". I begged the driver to calm down and convinced him to drop Jill off then me and Andrea.

Andrea was still fast asleep when we dropped Jill off. She pulled me closer kissed me open mouth, tongue the works. She said "I wish you can stay over. Call me!"

I walked back to the car with a big smile. If I had no ears it would go right around my head.

The Uber driver dropped us off. I had to carry Andrea into the house. She was finished, too drunk to walk. I put her to bed showered and went to sleep.

Sunday

We woke up fairly late. I made a nice brunch. Andrea had a bad hangover, so she went to bed after we ate.

I just chilled until dusk when Andrea finally got out of bed. After supper we sat on the bottom porch, enjoying a nice evening.

I broke the silence. "Do you remember Rule 1?"

She blushed "Yes I do, then I am supposed to tell you about this week. Well here it goes"

It was not what I intended, I wanted to share with her the previous night's events. But I just kept quiet and nod my head.

She continued "I told Paul to cool down a bit until I got my act together". He agreed and kept his distance, texting and calling me occasionally.

Thursday morning I thought about our conversation and confession on Sunday. That brought back memories and got me worked up. You were not around, obviously, you worked and you cannot take off another day.

He called me and we talked for a while, I joked and asked him if he haven't got work to do. He had the day off, his company gave him off because he was not at home for more than 3 days. Apparently company policy.

I invited him over. I had my long T-shirt on with one of your PT pants. I invited him in on arrival and kiss him on the cheek. "Why did you invite me?" Adrian asked.

I would have thought it was obvious "Because I want you to undress me and fuck me"

She told me in detail how he fucked her several times. When she finished I told her I wanted to tell her what happened the previous evening or let me rephrase very early this morning. She was surprised that I fingered Jill and not Mercia.

So I asked her for Jill's number. She was initially a bit hesitant but later gave it to me and urged me to call her immediately. I was concerned Freddy would be close and put Jill in an awkward position. Andrea assured me that he left earlier on a business trip, some project he is busy with. I heard Andrew and him discussed the details the previous evening, so it's got to be valid.

I called, and to my relief, there was no answer. Andrea showed her disappointment. I assured her I'll tell her everything, and that she must not approach Jill.

Andrea was worked up again and we fucked like rabbits until late. We showered and went to sleep.

Monday

On my way to the office, I got a call from Jill. I answered, "Hi, how are you." There was silence on the other side. I could some background noise. "It's Martin".

She quickly replied she was nervous. "Oh hi, it's you, I got a missed call from your number. I'm glad you called. I'm embarrassed about what happened Saturday."

I set her at ease. "It's ok, don't be, I enjoyed it, did you?"

She said that she enjoyed it too. The ice was broken. I invited her for lunch in the afternoon. She apologized that she couldn't, make it, but she was free in the evening. I would meet her at a diner, and she shared the location soon after the call. It was very close to her home.

I called Andrea to tell her that I'll be late that evening. She was a bit upset and wanted to surprise me. I really couldn't care and told her to give my surprise to Paul. She was not impressed and just ended the call.

I arrived a bit early at the diner and listened to the car radio to pass the time. She came walking up the road. She wore loose-fitting jeans, a blue T-shirt, and sneakers. Her long auburn hair was interwoven in a braid. The girl next door looks sexy but not spectacular.

I got out of the car and met her before she entered the diner. She looked nervous, looking around. She told me it would be better if we sit in the car. Somebody might see her with me. We sat in the parking lot just chatting for a short while. It got very busy around us, so I moved the car to a more secluded parking spot.

I moved my hand to her shoulder, to test the waters. She moved closer to me leaning into me, my move worked, that's what she wanted. I kissed her, she kissed me back. I started to softly massage her breast. She moaned and suggested we go to her place.

I did not wait for another second when we got there. I took her into my arms. She stopped me, stepped back, and took her T-shirt off. Her jeans and panties followed. She standing there naked. I froze, I was flabbergasted.

The shape of her breasts was tantalizing and captivating as it moved with the rhythm of her body. The sensuous curves of her body were like a meandering river, gently flowing through an untouched landscape. She had curves that enveloped you with their femininity and demanded your admiration. Her skin was smooth and soft, like velvet caressing its way around her curves. The contour of her waist begged to be touched, while her hips swayed most seductively. Her legs were long and toned, captivatingly inviting. Her eyes were the windows into a soul that held secrets, yet still managed to be inviting and alluring at the same time. Every part of her body begged for attention.

Her pussy is what impressed me the most. Soft, Puffy, and bald, it reminded me of a Volkswagen Beetle's bonnet. The perfect pussy to munch on. My cock jumped alive.

Her body was perfect. I looked like this new-age sex doll. I couldn't believe what I saw. It is a shame to hide such a body under clothes.

At first, I was hesitant to touch her, but eventually, I worked up the courage and decided to caress her face with my fingertips. Her cheeks were warm and surprisingly smooth. The sensation made me feel alive.

"It's so nice to feel your warmth," I said, my voice sounding hoarse. Jill mumbled something inaudible. To me, it sounded like she was saying she also loved it. I leaned forward and kissed her on her inviting lips. She responded and kissed me back.

She pulled back and looked into my eyes for a brief moment then she licked my lips.

She pushed her tongue past my lips.

Her mouth opened to invite me to explore her tongue. Our movements were slow at first tasting each other with a small lick from the tip of our tongues. Then the pressure deepened as our mouths opened more and then the movement became circular.

The kiss began to grow. Our tongues gliding and stroking desiring to taste the other. As her tongue attacked my mouth I felt the hunger that we both shared. We began to lose our sense of the rest of the world, the outside sounds disappeared, and I could hear her soft moans that escaped from between her lips.

It was a long passionate kiss, a hungry savage kiss that devoured my mouth and send a thrilling tingle to all the right places.

Her fingertips explored my chest and shoulders, her hands running down my arms, and then back to my chest. I put my hands around her waist, to pull her closer to me. I kissed down her neck, flicking my tongue and nipping at her neck with my teeth.

I put my feet between hers and pushed her legs open, all the while I traced kisses up and down her neck, dipping once in a while to lick her breasts. She arched her back and dropped her head back to give me better access to her bountiful breasts offering them to me like a special gift there for my exclusive pleasure and enjoyment.

I could tell she could feel my hard cock against her and then she teased me saying she was wet and she bet that I would like to have that cock inside her. Then I begin to whisper calmly and slowly just what I was going to do to her. As I held her pressed against my body I sensed her complete and total submission to me and I loved it.

She suggested we move to the bedroom. We kissed again. I let my hands find her breasts and kneaded them with my fingers. I stepped to admire her tits. Her nipples were very erect; I rolled them with my fingers while I looked at her expression. She looked me in the eyes and she was rubbing her pussy all over the bulge in my pants. My hand dropped to her cunt, feeling her up. Her cunt was drenched and pulsating; I could tell she needed me to help her quench her burning fire. She smiled and grabbed my ass pulling me even closer to her. My fingers parted her pussy lips. I used one finger and slowly pushed it in and out of her, all the while teasing and abusing first one nipple and then the other with my mouth. My left hand squeezed and stroked her ass.

"Oh God, I am going to die a slow death if you keep this up," she whimpered.

I inserted another finger into her pussy. I found the spot on the front wall of her fuck tunnel and started a slow, steady stroking. I kept rubbing her G-spot; while I was flicking her clit with my thumb

12