Andrea Pt. 03 - Her friend Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs buckled under her. She grabbed my shoulders and I helped her not to fall over.

She held me close to her. Dropping her hands to my waist, she undid my belt. She pulled my zipper down and completely freed my cock from the confines of my pants which she pulled down to my ankles along with my boxer shorts, undid the buttons on my shirt, and took it off.

She fell back on the bed and she spread her legs open showing her beautiful pussy. Only the bedside lamp was on. Her pussy was wet, glistening in the dim light and calling to me.

I joined her on the bed, kneeling over her.

"Do you want my cock in your pussy?" I asked.

"Yes," she gasped, moaning, trying to push back against me harder.

"Yes, what?" I demanded.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me." She moaned.

"Please, just fuck me. I want to feel cock inside me." She pleaded. "I want you to fuck me!"

I raised my bum, holding my cock in one hand. She looked back at me with pleading eyes as I lined my dick up with her wet cunt. I let her feel the head of my cock nudge at her for just an instant, teasing her and making her beg for it. As I slid my dick into her she shuddered and closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Ohhh that feels so good." She whispered.

I began to pump her cunt roughly and she looked back at me and gripped my bum, pulling me into her. I pumped in and out of her with all my might. At this point, I didn't care and just continued with my assault on her pussy.

"That's it, just like that, I like it." she moaned, "

As I banged into her nice and deep she gasped out and began to grunt.

"Mmmgh mmmgh... nnngh..." was all she could mumble out.

My cock ravaged her tight, swollen pussy. It clutched at my cock as I pulled back, slowly then I slammed it in again, as far as I could go. I built up a rhythm of hard, deep thrusts - some agonizingly slow and some fast. She was whimpering, pushing back against me, crying out softly at each inward thrust. I was fucking her savagely, holding onto her hips

Suddenly her head tilted backward and moved her pelvis up and down, in sync with mine, meeting my every attack on her cunt. Her moans increased in pitch until they were nearly screams. She was so close to coming. Her pussy tightened around me and she begged me to fuck me harder. I ruthlessly pounded my cock into her even harder and faster than before with full power.

I felt her pussy explode with pleasure and she arched her back. I could feel her body being consumed by an enormous orgasm. She leaned her head back as she screamed out her orgasm. Then I came, As I continued to pump my sperm into her, a smile broke the surface of her lips. I felt her inner walls pulse around my cock, her pussy squeezed my dick like a vice, milking it for every drop she could get.

When she calmed down she kissed me and whispered. "Thank you, I needed it."

I kissed her back and cuddled with her. We fell asleep.

I woke up past midnight. I gathered my clothes and got dressed. She laid up on the bed. I just stood there, admiring her perfect porcelain body. Eventually, she stirred, I kissed her goodbye and left.

Andrea was in bed asleep when I got home. I showered and slept like a log on the guestroom bed.

..To be continued

12