Andrea Tells Her Boss to Shove It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given an explicit command, Andrea obeyed. She moved and knelt in front of us.

"Lick here," I told her, running a finger along one of Charmaine's lips up to her clit.

Andrea did as I said, and Charmaine exulted, "Oh, yes!"

"And here," I said, doing the same to the other lip. "Good, now put your tongue right in there and take a good lick. Good. Do you like that?"

"It's not bad," Andrea giggled, half-drunk and obviously hoping this would get her out of trouble, maybe even save her niece.

"You hear that, Charmaine? She likes your pussy."

"I do," Andrea agreed. "Can I lick it some more?"

"Make her cum," I told her. "I'm going to hold her tits and kiss her and you make her cum. Tell her how you feel while you do it."

"Oh, god, Charmaine," Andrea went to work, cooing between licks, "Your pussy is so sexy. Oh, god, it's so fucking hot."

She knew what she was doing. She'd probably listened to a lot of women doing this for me, maybe even masturbated herself to it.

I squeezed Charmaine's tits and added my own narration.

"I'm going to fuck you, Charmaine. I'm going to put my big fucking cock in your hot little wet cunt and fuck your brains out."

"He's gonna love your pussy," Andrea enthused, "it's such a beautiful pussy."

"Touch yourself," I told Andrea. "I want you wet too."

"She's going to watch me fuck you," I told Charmaine. "She's gonna watch me pound you. I'm gonna fill your womb with my jizz. I'm gonna put a fucking baby in your hot little body and she's gonna watch."

Charmaine began to buck, but I put a finger in her pussy and held her down.

"Not yet, girl. Andrea's not finished with your pussy. You've got to take it some more. Lick her clit, Andrea. I'll finger her and you lick that cute little love-button."

But pretty soon Charmaine came, arching her back and shaking wildly.

It's the setting. Women cum faster in a library like that.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed. "Ooooooooooooh fuck!"

Andrea looked up at me, unsure what to do.

"Take my shoes off," I told her. "I'm gonna fuck Charmaine now."

"Yes," Charmaine begged as her first orgasm receded. "Yes, please, fuck me!"

"Then help her undress me."

Charmaine turned and urgently pulled my shirt over my head. Then I stood and the two women knelt together, unbuckling my belt and pulling my pants and underwear down.

"Oh, god!" Charmaine gasped.

"I know," Andrea laughed. "It's so thick!"

"Huge!" Charmaine cried.

"Look at him," Andrea gushed. "Look at his body! He's a god, head to toe. A fucking god!"

"I know," Charmaine whined, "but I need his cock inside me now! Please!"

"Lick it and kiss it first," I told them. "You too, Andrea."

"Really?" Andrea asked happily.

"Sure," I said. "But hurry. Charmaine can't wait long."

"I can't!" she agreed. "I need his fucking cock!"

The women took turns licking and kissing it for a while, but then I felt myself getting close to cumming so I got down on the rug with them. Charmaine lay down and opened her legs for me, and with one hand I guided Andrea to lay down beside her. As Charmaine wrapped her legs around my waist I put my finger in Andrea.

"Kiss each other," I told them.

Andrea did as she was told, but Charmaine began cumming again almost the instant I slid inside her, so she could only lay there while Andrea kissed her.

"Beg for his cum," Andrea whispered to her, "beg for it."

"Yes," Charmaine whined, "cum for me! Cum for me! Please give me your cum!"

And I did.

I crammed myself inside her as hard as I could and grunted, unloading squirt after squirt.

"Yes!" she cried, looking eagerly into my eyes and pulling me into her with her heels behind my hips. "Yes! Give it to me! Yes!"

"Make a baby for him," Andrea told her. "Pull his jizz deep inside you and make a baby for him."

Charmaine, unable to speak, nodded submissively as her body shook.

And then it was over.

I lay on Charmaine as our bodies relaxed. Eventually my dick slid out of Charmaine but I kept my finger inside Andrea. Charmaine whined a little every time she exhaled while Andrea rubbed herself against the palm of my hand.

"Wow," Andrea sighed, "that was so fucking --"

I took my finger out and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Shut up, you fucking little whore," I told her. "You're a worthless goddamn whore."

She looked at me, obviously hurt.

"What'd you say about me today?" I reminded her.

"I'm so sorry," she tried to say around my finger.

"I bet you are, whore," I told her, getting up. "Fucking trash. You better hope I like your niece."

"You will," she said. "I promise you will."

I got up and began putting my clothes back on.

"Can we get dressed too?" Andrea asked.

I didn't bother answering.

"What about me?" Charmaine asked, her voice weak. "Are you just leaving me here?"

"I have a dinner appointment," I told her.

"Don't feel bad," Andrea told her. "This is just how he treats women. You don't have to put up with it if you don't want to. But if you want to fuck him, this is how it is."

"If I have time, I'll fuck you again tomorrow," I told Charmaine, who was too weak to argue.

"Okay," she said, closing her eyes. "Whatever."

"You want a baby or not?"

"Yes," Charmaine said.

I was dressed then. As I left I spoke to Andrea:

"Your niece. Tomorrow before lunch. Sunbathing by the pool. Topless."

"She's shy."

"A bikini at the most."

"Okay."

"A skimpy one."

"Yes, sir."

"If she doesn't please me, we can work out something financially."

Andrea looked up at me in horror.

"She'll please you," she promised. "She's so pretty. You'll love her."

"She better be fucking hot. Look at Charmaine there. Look at that tight little body."

"She is. She's lovely. She'll give you a baby. I promise."

"Charmaine? Of course she will. She wants that trust fund. Citizenship."

"No, I mean my niece."

"We'll see."

"She's beautiful. I love her so much. You'll love her."

"What does she have? A nice ass? Nice tits?"

"All of it. She's lovely."

"Does she know what a whore her aunt is?"

"I hope not."

"Well, she'll find out soon, won't she? You think she'll be a good mother?"

"Yes, sir."

I walked away.

"Felix?" Andrea called, so I turned around.

"Thank you."

"Fuck you, whore," I answered, turning to leave again. "Bring me your fucking niece."

12