Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 01

Story Info
A naughty student is mind-controlled into being spanked!
7.9k words
4.7
136.5k
313

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty Student Spanked

The Figure held his next belt, hoping it would provide days, weeks, even years of entertainment. The Figure never could tell. It just had to deposit the belt in the mortal world and see what would happen once it reached the "right" person.

This belt was black leather with a silver buckle that read, "Best Teacher."

It moved through the department store, hardly noticed by the mortals. It glided between them, brimming with eager excitement. Darcy would shop here. She was perfect to get this belt to the right person. The Figure left it hanging from a rack of other belts.

The Figure slipped away and passed back through the Mist to its lair to watch the fun. Darcy came along shortly after. When she saw the belt, she gasped, "This is perfect for Mr. Miller!"

She grabbed it and threw it in her basket with some other stuff. When she checked out, neither she nor the board cashier noticed that the belt didn't ring up at all. Darcy paid for her stuff and was out the door with a bounce to her step.

* * *

Jack Miller

"Thank you for being the best teacher, Mr. Miller," Darcy said as she thrust out a box at me. The eighteen-year-old girl was in my first-period class. I taught Math here at Rogers College. The blonde and cute student flashed me a smile. "It's a belt. I hope you like it."

It felt so weird to take a present from a student. I smiled politely and said, "Thank you. Thank you so much."

She beamed at me before the eighteen-year-old freshman darted out of the classroom with the other students that were filing out. I glanced at the box in my hand then set it down on the desk. I glanced at the open door, hoping this wouldn't become something that could get me fired.

I was a male teacher. I was always wary of anything that could get me in trouble.

I set the box down on my desk and frowned. A belt? I glanced at it again. It did make me curious. The last of the students of my pre-algebra class was gone. I picked up the box again. It was a simple thing, black, and lacked a bow. That was good. I bit my lip and opened it.

The belt was folded up a few times. The buckle on top read "Best Teacher." I blinked, suddenly touched by the gesture. This pang washed across my heart. I rubbed at my chest, tears in my eyes. Best teacher? She really thought that of me? I tried to make learning math fun. I knew it was a chore for a lot of students. And they had to take at least a few years of it.

Not like my more advanced class.

I pulled the belt out and headed out of my classroom. My second-period class would be coming in, but they could stay out of trouble for a few minutes without me to supervise them. I headed out of the classroom, plunging into the crowded halls.

I moved through the students. I received friendly grins from past ones while others hurried by like they hoped I wouldn't notice them and stop them. I kept moving through them to the bathroom. I passed a few of my fellow teachers just standing out of their classrooms. Some liked to do that to monitor the students.

This was a college. Things could happen here that were not appropriate.

One of those teachers was Helen Teller. She was a new math teacher. Young and bright, her red hair such a fetching shade. She had green eyes that were accentuated by her glasses, and a girlish face dotted with freckles. She looked almost a student herself save for the fact she wore a skirt and blouse. I wanted to say high to her, but all I managed was a wave as the tide of students moving down the hall carried me along.

She smiled back at me.

I wanted to ask her out. She made my heart flutter with excitement. I gripped the belt, wishing I had a chance to talk to her. The middle of the crowded hallway wasn't the place to ask her out on a date. Or even to flirt with her. Not in front of the students.

I darted into the bathroom, gripping the belt. A tingle raced up my arm. An excitement to speak with her. She was such a gorgeous woman. I had a weakness for redheads. And she was cute. I felt good as I headed into the bathroom and one of the stalls.

I took off the brown belt I wore and threaded on the new one. It whisked through my belt loops. I loved the feel of it going around my waist. A smile spread on my lips as I worked it on. I hummed to myself as I slid the belt around the loops then cinched it tight. When the silver tongue went through the hole to keep it closed, a shiver ran through me.

Every hair stood up on my body. I gasped at the electric current that ran over my arm. I shivered and shook my head. I finished thrusting the excess belt through my loop. It fit pretty well. Hardly much material leftover like it was made to fit me.

I blinked and stepped out of the stall. I headed for the sink to wash my hands. I didn't use the restroom, but I didn't want students to think that I didn't care about hygiene or anything. I thrust my hands in the water, the tingling sensation fading across my body.

"Hey, Mr. Miller," a student said in a bright and friendly manner.

"Uh, hi," I said, remembering the boy from last year but not his name. I was so bad with names. When I taught a hundred different students a day and only for a few months at a time, well, I had enough trouble with my current students.

"Mr. Miller, how's it going?" another boy asked as he stepped up to the sink to comb his hair.

"Good, good," I said, bemused. There wasn't a lot of talk in the men's room.

I dried my hands and headed to the door. Another kid named Mark came in, his ears looking too big on his head. He was in my last class I taught of the day. "Sup, Mr. Miller. "How's it going?"

"Eh, fine, fine," I said and passed by him. I headed into the hall.

Before, the students just ignored me. Now they were all glancing at me, nodding their heads, greeting me by name. They parted around me, too. No more jostling down the crowded hall. It wasn't like I was diseased. More like they were excited to see me and to make sure I was passing by just fine.

That was so weird.

"Hi, Mr. Miller," a brunette girl named Tamera said as she passed me. She was in my fifth-period class. "I got that homework done. I had a few questions."

"We'll talk about them in class," I said, smiling at her.

"I hope you won't be disappointed in me," she called as she swept by.

"I promise, I won't," I told her. I had taught too many students for me to be disappointed by their answers to math questions. I had seen it all. Especially when they had to unlearn all that insane Common Core math to learn how to do it properly.

I didn't see Ms. Teller on the way back. I sighed and headed into my classroom. My next class was already gathering in there. They were a bright group of students, calculus, and here because they wanted to take more advanced math. Mostly seniors, they were all smiling at me.

"Good morning, Mr. Miller," some of the students said as they saw me. That was something they never did.

"Eh, good morning," I said, taken aback by it. Everyone was acting so strange this morning. "How'd everyone's weekend go?"

"Mine was great, Mr. Miller," said Janet. She was a redhead, too. My fatal weakness. She sat in the front row, her green eyes bright and attentive. "I love that belt, Mr. Miller. It's so fitting for you."

"Thanks," I said, trying not to be disarmed by her youthful charms. At twenty, she was gorgeous. She was bright and sexy all at the same time, wearing a pair of jeans that hugged her legs. They looked so lush and delicious. "I, uh, just got it. As a gift."

"I wish I had thought to give it to you," she said. "But you're definitely the best teacher. Right, guys?"

"That's right," said Vanessa. She was another cutie, but not a devastating redhead like Janet. I had to remember these were still my students. It was against the college's policy and unethical for me to do anything with them. I had to push their attractiveness out of my mind. And hoped that I didn't develop a hardon.

"I think you're an awesome teacher," said Lisa. She had a bright smile on her face for once. "Not just the best teacher."

"You're great, Mr. Miller," said Kelli while the girl sitting next to her, Rhonda, nodded.

The girls were especially focused on me, but the guys were agreeing, too. This was so surreal. What happened to my students. It was like some Stepford thing. They were all so bright-eyed for a Monday morning. It took me a moment to gather my thoughts and get into my lesson.

The class hung on my words. It was so strange to have them so attentive and focused on my lessons. I was thrilled, of course, that they wanted to learn, but shocked by how much they were actually listening to me. There usually was someone that was drifting off on a Monday morning.

I held their focus for the entire class. They worked on problems. I went over their homework and corrected a few mistakes. I explained what they did wrong. They were all so excited that I was teaching them the right way.

When I dismissed them, they all filed out, saying, "Goodbye, Mr. Miller. Have a great day." Or something to that. Especially the girls. Janet was so cute with those green eyes and rosy flush to her cheeks. My dick lurched as she purred, "Have a great day, Mr. Miller."

"Yeah, you, too," I said, my heart beating. The sort of thoughts I shouldn't have about barely legal girls shot through me. I was in my thirties. It just wasn't right. I had to remember that.

My next class was an algebra class. My most problematic student was in there. The others came filing in with their bright eyes. Like my last class, they all seemed eager to be here. This was a required course. They weren't here as an elective, so it was strange how eager they were.

"Sup, Mr. Miller," said Damien, one of the members of the football team, said. He had a swagger to him, but his smile was friendly. "Looking forward to learning today. Going to get those orders of operations down."

"Yeah," I said, more than a little stunned by his eagerness. He was on the edge of losing his spot on the team for his poor performance in my class. Just barely staying above a C.

But he wasn't my problematic student.

"Hey, Mr. Miller," Chrissy said, a big smile on the nineteen-year-old girl's lips as she sauntered by. She wore a tight skirt that hugged her ass. I swallowed, that heat rising. Girls dressed even sluttier today than when I had been in college fifteen years ago.

Then she walked in. Veronica. She had black hair and big breasts her tight crop top emphasized. She swept into the room knowing that every guy would stare at her. The skirt she wore was way too short, but she got away with it. Somehow. She was a year older than the other students, having to retake the class.

She sauntered by, her skirt swishing and swirling. She wore heeled boots that clicked as she walked by. She was a brat, and her mother was a bitch. Veronica just didn't take this seriously. She didn't give a shit about math.

"Veronica, I expect better after last Friday's quiz," I said to her as she walked by my desk. I held up her paper. It had 27 written in red and circled. It was only twenty-five questions. She barely got any of them right. "This is going to flunk you out of school."

I expected the snarky eye roll. The sneer. The utter disdain for math that always came from her gorgeous face. She stopped before my desk and stared at the problem. She licked her plump, red lips then flicked her blue eyes to me. A shiver ran through her.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Miller," she said, this breathy heat in her voice. "I will really, really try harder. I promise. I won't let you down."

I frowned, suspicious. Was she mocking me? Was this some new way on her part to try to make fun of me? She seemed so genuine, but this wasn't like the bratty girl that would sneak out her phone or just stare off into the air for the entire hour.

"You are really going to try?" I asked, not hiding my doubt.

"I want to try," she said, her large, perky tits jiggling as she shifted before me. Her nipples poked at the purple material. God, was she even wearing a bra? It didn't seem like it. Heat broke out across me as she cooed, "I really, really want to impress you, Mr. Miller." She licked her lips. "Maybe... you could give me a few points. During lunch."

I was so shocked, I said, "Sure," before I realized the dangerous ground I was on. A one-on-one with a female student. That was a recipe for getting fired. But she seemed like she wanted to get better. How could I turn my back on her? I was Darcy's "Best Teacher." I had to try with Veronica. "Yeah, during lunch."

"Wonderful," she said and headed to her seat. She had such a gorgeous ass, and those thighs... Her heeled boots made everything about her look great. She headed to the back and took her seat. She stared at me with such bright eyes.

Like the rest of the students.

I swallowed at the laser focus that his class had. This wasn't the sort of class that I had that from. I felt off-balanced, especially since those big breasts and those poking nipples had my dick swelling hard in my pants.

Ignoring that problem, I turned to the whiteboard and started writing a different sort of problem down. It was a pretty standard algebra question. Solving for X. The equation had to be balanced. I was adding more complexion to it as I explained, once again, about the order of operations.

They were all paying attention to me when I turned around. They were all... eager to learn.

Even Veronica in the back was staring at me. She wore a smile as she wrote down something. God, was she taking notes? What sort of strange universe had I crossed over into. According to the Many Worlds Hypothesis, there was an infinite number of realities that were all so similar to this one, varying by just the most minor deviation.

Had I crossed from one to another where my students were all so... focused?

That was impossible. The amount of energy that would require would be astronomical. And impossible. There was no way for us to cross over the "membrane" of our universe into another. It could be just beside us, quantumly speaking, and yet be out of reach.

I had them work on the problem and call out answers. Not surprisingly, Veronica and Damien numbered under those who got it wrong, but the fact that they had actually tried was something remarkable. Something that had me feeling more than a little flabbergasted and hopeful all that the same time.

"So here's where Veronica went wrong," I said to the class. "She messed up her order of operation. She added first before multiplying."

I launched into why that was when I noticed that Veronica had pulled out her phone. She wasn't paying attention at all as I explained how she messed up her problem. She stared down at it, the bluish glow highlighting her glossy lips.

I had seen her on her phone many times. Usually, I just told her to put it away and that was it, but this time, it angered me. She had promised to do better, had started to try, and now she was backtracking to her old self. I was... disappointed in her.

"Veronica!" My voice rang out across the entire classroom.

Everyone went silent as the twenty-year-old beauty jumped. Her gaze shot up to me, her eyes wide in fear. She shoved her phone down on the desk instead of brazenly finishing her text. She folded hands and trembled.

"S-sorry, Mr. Miller," she spluttered. "I was just--"

"Sorry?" I demanded, my anger spilling through me. "I thought you promised that you were going to try? That you would make an effort."

"I tried." She squirmed. "It's just so boring. I thought I would check my Instagram posts. I had some new comments. I was just taking a moment."

"While I was explaining your mistake?" I demanded. "You could have used that to improve next time instead of wasting it on some social media site."

I marched forward. This was something I should have done before. I moved through the students and reached her. I grabbed her phone right out of her hand. She squeaked as I did that. I shoved it in my back pocket.

"You can have this back tomorrow," I said and turned, marching back to the front of my classroom.

"T-tomorrow?" she gasped. "But... I mean... I need my phone."

I reached the front and whirled. "You need to learn. To get your act together and get this down. This is important. Algebra was one of the great breakthroughs in mathematics. It is one of the reasons you have that phone to begin with. Now pay attention."

She sighed, looking resigned and miserable. "Yes, Mr. Miller."

She struggled to focus for the rest of the class, but she swiftly grew restless. She shifted. Looked around. Leaned back. She kept snapping her gaze forward, but she quickly lost interest. She struggled through doing the next few problems I'd set the class to work on then ended up playing with her pencil.

"Okay, okay, that's enough for the day," I said. It was lunch next. "Have a good afternoon. Go on."

The other students filed out, nodding to me. The female students especially were all smiles. They had a glow about them. Their youthful features shining with their excitement. They were all so damned cute. I was surrounded by barely legal sirens. I had to remember that. I would get fired, my reputation ruined.

But it was so hard when they all looked so hot.

Then Veronica came slinking up. She squirmed, looking so afraid and so contrite at the same time. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Miller," she said, tears in her eyes. The last student left, the door closing behind them. "I really, really tried, but I just couldn't resist."

"If you want to get ahead in life, you're going to have to pay attention, Veronica. These are the sort of skills that you'll need. You can't just get by on looks alone. I know you probably have so far, but they fade. You just need to buckle down."

"I want to," she said, biting her lower lip. "It just... nothing seems to get through." She tapped the side of her head. "I need more motivation, don't you think?"

"Well, yeah," I said. "What is it going to take to motivate you to pay attention? I took away your phone. That didn't work. You were still distracted. I get that math can be boring, but that's life sometimes. You just have to suck it up."

"When I was a little girl, before my dad died, he would always get me to behave," she said, her voice husky. "I need you to do the same thing. That's the only thing that will work. Taking my phone is just not enough."

"Okay," I said, frowning. "What do you need me to do to you?"

"Spank me!" she breathed, her voice husky.

"W-what?" I spluttered as she bent over my desk, pushing a stack of papers to the floor. They burst and spilled everywhere.

"Whoopsie," she said and giggled, wiggling her rump. "I'm such a bad, bad student. You have to make me pay attention, Mr. Miller. You have to spank me with that belt."

My dick lurched as she slid her hands up her thighs and beneath her skirt. She wiggled her hips then pulled down her panties. My eyes bulged as this frilly pair of red delight came into view. She worked them down her thighs.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing here. She was peeling them off, working them down her thighs more and more. She reached her knees and let them drop to the floor around her ankles.

"W-what are you doing, Veronica?" I gasped, staring at those bright, red delights.

"Spankings should be done bare ass, Mr. Miller," she said, smiling at me. "Right?" She flipped her skirt up and exposed the peachy swell of her ass. I groaned at the sight of her. It was such a wicked sight. I couldn't believe this was happening.

There was her gorgeous rump and... her shaved pussy. I could see her tight, barely legal quim peeking out between her thighs. I swallowed, my heart pounding a mile a minute. This could not be going on. This couldn't be reality.