Andrea's Adventures: Mind Gaming

Story Info
Andrea plays a new VR video game.
3.5k words
4.47
21k
57
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to try this new game! Its fucking awesome!"

Jeff was so excited about the new game he had bought. He had been trying to get Andrea to play it for over a week now, but she had been so busy with work that she just wanted to slump down in her bed each night when she got home. But she didn't have a good excuse tonight. It's not that Andrea didn't like games, she just sucked. Jeff always beat her when they played, and she didn't like to lose.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, give me a second..."

Andrea walked into her bedroom and pulled off her work clothes. Finally, she could get comfy. Stripping down to her bra and thong, she paused for a moment. After a second of considering comfort versus appearance, she pulled on her black yoga pants and a t-shirt. It's not like she had to impress Jeff, he totally thought she was sexy already. Andrea always caught him checking her out when he thought she wouldn't notice.

Andrea walked back into the living room and Jeff shoved the controller and VR helmet into her hands. Andrea watched Jeff's eyes run up and down her legs as she connected the helmet and put it on. Jeff ran her through the background of the game.

"It's called Mindbreaker. You play as a kidnapped victim of the title character. He's an evil genius trying to hypnotize you into being his sex slave with cool mind control guns. But you have escaped and broke into his arsenal and have guns of your own. The gameplay is so simple that even you should get it..."

Andrea playfully shoved Jeff at that but kept listening as Jeff explained the game.

"...and the cutscenes are really cool too! I'll let you play the single-player intro and then we can do the versus mode!"

With that, he logged off and let Andrea take over the menu. She selected New Game and watched a scene that described the story Jeff had just summarized. The video was high quality, and with the VR Andrea felt like she was right in the action.

During the actual gameplay, Andrea moved her character around the map. The game world was like a research lab, but with a bunch of robots, traps, and an evil, mind-controlling genius that would shoot at her with various guns. Getting hit affected her core stats: energy, lust, and submission. Andrea lost quite a few times before she really understood the mechanics.

If she ran out of energy, her character would lie down to sleep, and wake up strapped to a chair, being fucked by a dildo and watching a spiral pump subliminal messages into her eyes. She had to avoid getting hit by the "De-Energizer Gunny" gun to prevent that ending.

If her lust increased, her character would kneel and finger herself until the villains came to collect her. Then she would ride his dick until she came, her eyes being replaced by the spirals. That one was caused by beams from the "Lust-zer Beam" (which was another horrible pun).

And if her submission hit the threshold, her character would find one of the Mindbreaker's brainwashing inventions. Andrea would watch the cutscene with frustration as her character willingly opened themselves to Mindbreaker's control. This ending was caused by blasts from the "Submissile Launcher".

There were also a lot of traps. Spiral screens would pop up on the walls, that increased her lust and submission. Aphrodisiac goo that she would get stuck in, decreased her energy while raising her lust. To open doors, she had to use her "keyhole" which meant getting fucked by a robot dildo in the mouth, and increasing submission while losing energy.

Andrea lost in dozens of different ways before she finally got the hang of the controls. But she finally managed to escape from the intro level after half an hour of playing the game.

"Jeff! I just beat the intro!"

Andrea had to admit, she was into the game. The cutscene at the end of the intro had been of her character being recaptured by the Mindbreaker after she escaped that first level. The story was interesting, and other than the terrible gun names, the game was quite creative. And the graphics were top-notch.

"Sweet! Ready to lose in multiplayer?"

Jeff sent her a multiplayer request and she clicked the link. While she was waiting for the game to load, she kept watching the spiral on the loading screen in the background. Yeah, the graphics were crystal clear. Andrea imagined she could see the subliminal messages from her vantage point.

"Okay, we can play Mindbreaker mode. That means I'll be the Mindbreaker and you can try to escape me, and after a while we can switch it up."

Andrea could hear the smug superiority in Jeff's voice. He was so confident that he was going to win. Andrea was kind of confident in her abilities, she had learned the game pretty quickly. As she dropped into the multiplayer world, she looked around in her VR helmet. This was a new map and level.

Andrea started running, she knew that sitting in one spot would definitely cause a spiral screen trap to appear, and she didn't want to lose to Jeff that fast. Jumping over a floor trap, she slid along the next section of floor and right into Jeff's character, the Mindbreaker.

He immediately pulled out a gun that Andrea hadn't seen before and aimed it at her. The gun looked like something out of a cartoon, the barrel was just a flat disc with a black and white spiral pattern painted on it. But when it fired it started spinning and moving closer and closer, the colors shifting from black and white to rainbow kaleidoscope and every combination in between.

As the spiral started to fill her entire screen, she thought she saw different words flashing across it too. Submit. Obey. Aroused. Wet. Horny. Slave. The next thing Andrea knew, a new cutscene was playing, the Mindbreaker was telling her character to put on a brainwashing helmet and her character couldn't stop it. She put the helmet on and the Mindbreaker fucked her while her character got brainwashed.

"Damn, what was that gun Jeff?"

"Oh, that's right, you just played the intro. That's the "Mindbreaker Special" it's the best gun in the game! You did okay there, but you ran right into me. It's almost like you wanna be brainwashed!"

"Whatever, let's go again, I've gotta win eventually."

They started again. Andrea took a different route this time. She found the "Lust-zer Beam" and was keeping Jeff at bay with it. He didn't seem too concerned though, and Andrea realized why when she ran straight into a trap.

As the door slammed shut behind her character, she fired at each wall with no effect. When the spirals came on, she knew she had lost that round too. This cutscene featured her character stripping naked and having dildos inserted into her while she watched the spirals. Submit. Fuck. Suck. Obey. Slave. Submit. In the end, she was wearing nothing but a collar, kneeling for the Mindbreaker until he finally pulled his cock out and she lovingly began to suck.

"Again?"

"Let's do it, I'm getting better."

Andrea lost again and again. She always thought she was close to winning, when Jeff pulled out a new trick she hadn't seen before. Pulling a lever that dropped her into an aphrodisiac goo trap. Herding her with spiral screen traps right to him so he could blast her with the "Mindbreaker Special" again. Dropping a fake armor that held her immobilized until he walked up and shot her point blank.

Andrea was a little frustrated that she couldn't win, but more impressed at how fun and complicated the game was. The time flew by as she watched cutscene after cutscene of her submitting. There was such a variety, but she enjoyed each one. She hadn't realized it before, but the soundtrack was really good too. It was very minimal, but during the submission cutscenes she thought she could barely hear whispers in her headset telling her to submit, obey.

"No wonder you like this game Jeff, it's really high quality."

"Yeah, I'm getting kinda tired though, think I'm gonna call it a night. You should practice more tomorrow and then maybe you'll be a challenge for me!"

Andrea didn't realize how late it was. She didn't even notice how the time had flown by while they were playing.

"Okay, I'm gonna win one tomorrow Jeff!"

Pulling off her helmet, Andrea helped put the controllers away and walked back to her room. She pulled her pants off and rolled into bed. As she drifted off to sleep, the cutscenes played in her mind and she focused on the spiral as it filled her vision.

Jolting awake as her alarm blared, Andrea tried to untangle her hand from her thong. She got her hand out and slapped the off button, wincing at the wet noise made by the slap. Her fingers were wrinkled and pruned for some odd reason. Hopping out of her bed, she peeled off her clothes and put on her bathrobe. She would use her day off to practice the game and then kick Jeff's ass tonight. But first a shower.

As Andrea walked into the bathroom, she imagined that she was back in the game. Closing the bathroom door, she felt like her character, trapped in a small room as spirals appeared all around her on the walls. Turning on the water, she stepped into the shower. Andrea ran her hands over her breasts and stomach as she pictured her character submitting. Fuck, she was horny. Well, she had plenty of time today.

Kneeling, Andrea began to pump her fingers in and out of her pussy while imagining the spiral screens in her mind. She moaned as she thought of the water as an aphrodisiac goo trap that she couldn't escape from. Suddenly, her hand stopped moving. Andrea had just imagined the armor trap that immobilized her.

Prying her eyes open, Andrea struggled to move with no success. The water started to grow cold on her body as she fought to finish herself, but she couldn't move her fingers. Finally, she cooled down and felt the paralysis give way. The water was ice cold now, and she stood up and turned it off quickly. Ignoring how weird that was she dried off, put her robe back on, and went out to the kitchen.

She made a bowl of oatmeal and ate it while checking her work email. She didn't have to work today, but she wanted to stay caught up. She cleaned up and finished her work at the same time. Then walked into the living room and turned on the game.

Andrea felt a rush of anticipation as she put the VR helmet on. In her mind, she was picturing the brainwashing helmet from the game. She started it up and started the single player mode again. The level after the intro was a lot harder and she found herself losing a lot right at the start. Not that losing the game was bad. The cutscenes were creative and new every single time she lost.

Andrea respawned at the beginning and jumped away from the goo trap. Slipping quickly around the next corner, she shot the robot that had grabbed her and held her until she lost. She ignored the enslaving collar and put on the speed boost collar instead. That let her run through the spiral screen trap and get through the closing hallway.

Now she was in a new area. Traps were springing up, trying to corral her towards the right. She decided to follow that way for a while and then look for an opening. Rounding the corner, she ran straight into the "Mindbreaker Special". Andrea pulled her robe slightly to the side as the spiral took over her screen. As the subliminals began flashing and whispering to her, Andrea slipped a finger into her pussy. This game was awesome.

After the cutscene, she picked up her controller again and made her way back to the same spot. She hesitated for a second and then went around the same corner. Pulling her robe aside again, she drifted off as she watched the spiral again, imagining that it was really affecting her. That somehow turned her on even more.

Starting again, she grabbed the enslaving collar this time, watching the cutscene and pumping her fingers in and out. There were so many scenes and so many ways to lose. She wanted to find them all. Andrea kept playing and losing, and she lost track of the time as she fingered herself to the game. She just couldn't seem to get off.

Finally, she tried every combination and got past the Mindbreaker Special trap and beat that level. Putting the controller down, she watched the long cutscene of the Mindbreaker recapturing her. Rubbing at her wet pussy, Andrea realized that the character looked a lot like her, which made it so much hotter. Rubbing and pumping, Andrea was on the edge of cumming as the Mindbreaker gave his speech and turned on the spiral in front of her. She was tied down to the chair and had to watch as the Mindbreaker brainwashed her again, explaining how good it would feel to lose on level 2.

Andrea spawned into the level and started finding all the different ways to lose. She was playing with one hand on the controller now, and masturbating with her other hand. She lost so many times and kept thrusting her fingers in and out of herself in time with the Mindbreaker's thrusts. Andrea actually got the Mindbreaker Special gun and found a room with a mirror in the game so she could shoot herself with it. That somehow felt even better, knowing that she was helping to enslave herself. She opened her mind to the words as she stared, unblinking at the spiral.

"Andrea?"

Andrea ripped her hand away from her pussy and jumped off the couch. Jeff was standing there with a slight smile on his face, eyes wide as the stared at Andrea. She didn't say anything, just pulled the helmet off and ran back to her bedroom, turning bright red. She slammed the door and pulled her covers over her head, dying of embarrassment.

After a minute, there was a knock on the door.

"Andrea? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were doing that, I just walked into the living room."

Andrea turned even redder. She was the one who should be apologizing. Jeff just walked into his own living room that they shared. He couldn't have known what Andrea was doing. How could things ever be the same after this.

"Please Andrea, you don't have to talk to me if you're mad at me, I just want to make sure you're okay. Lets just make things go back to normal."

"It's not your fault Jeff, I'll be out in a second."

Andrea calmed down a bit and got changed. She put on a halter top and a pair of yoga pants and walked out into the hall. She could hear Jeff moving around in the kitchen, and she went out to the table and sat down.

"Sorry I walked in on you Andrea. I didn't mean to hurt you. Thought I would cook dinner to make up for it."

Andrea took a deep breath.

"It's not your fault at all. I just... I don't know. I've just been so busy with work stuff, and the game was kinda sexy for some reason... Can we just pretend like it never happened?"

"That's fine with me, I'll return the game tomorrow."

"NO!"

Jeff almost spilled the plate he was carrying. Andrea resettled herself.

"You shouldn't have to return the game. If we want to pretend it never happened, we have to do our usual routine. I've been playing and I'm gonna kick your butt tonight!"

Jeff put a plate of spaghetti down in front of Andrea.

"You better carb up then! It's gonna take all you got to beat me!"

They laughed and joked as they ate dinner together. Andrea still felt a little awkward, but Jeff was acting like it hadn't happened at all. He was still checking Andrea out, but that was perfectly normal behavior for him. As they finished their dinner and cleaned up, Andrea caught Jeff running his eyes over her ass as she bent down to put her plate in the dishwasher.

"Get the game ready, Jeff."

Jeff blushed a little at being caught but went over to the living room and turned the game on. Andrea joined him and put her VR helmet on. She felt her pussy twitch a little as she remembered that the brainwashing helmet that Mindbreaker used looked a lot like her VR helmet.

"Okay, let's do this."

Jeff seemed a little nervous as he said that, but Andrea saw the spiral on the loading screen show up and focused on the game. Jeff won the first couple matches easily, both times shooting Andrea before she saw him. But the third match lasted longer. Andrea finally lost by falling into a spiral trap. As she watched the spiral, her right hand dropped off the controller and started rubbing her thigh. She shook her head and tried to clear her thoughts.

"Are you all right?"

Jeff's voice sounded strange through the VR helmet and Andrea had to focus to hear it over the whispers of Submit. Surrender. Obey. Slave. Yes.

"Yes."

Andrea didn't even think before she started the next match. She was fine, and getting close to beating Jeff. She kept getting closer and closer, but she wasn't quite there yet.

Andrea was playing great. The match had lasted so long that she had lost track of the time they had been playing. She had slipped out of multiple traps that Jeff had tried to spring on her. But now she was going to win.

She had found the Mindbreaker Special gun. She was the one chasing Jeff into a corner now. And the map was looking familiar. She had been playing on this map earlier in the day. Earlier when she was feeling good. Earlier when she was...

Andrea turned the corner and saw Jeff. Disarmed and motionless in the room with the mirror. Andrea looked at herself in the mirror and saw the Mindbreaker Special gun in her hand. She could beat Jeff now, or she could lose again.

Andrea knew how good it would feel to lose. She thought of all the times she had pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy while watching the spiral, her mind open to the subliminals, to the words in her ears, to the words on the screen. She was frozen, motionless, as she watched the screen.

Andrea watched as her character raised the gun in the mirror. It was pointed right into her eyes. Andrea felt her hand slip beneath her waistband and knew this was bad. Jeff was sitting right next to her and she couldn't stop touching herself whenever she lost the game.

"Pull the trigger."

Andrea barely registered Jeff's voice, but she knew she had to Obey. Surrender. She knew the game was making her Jeff's Slave. His Pet.

With all of her strength and her right hand already dipping inside of her dripping pussy, Andrea reached up with her left hand and somehow, pulled the helmet off.

The first thing she saw was Jeff's cock. Andrea could barely pull her eyes away, but her gaze slowly rose up Jeff's body to his arm, finally locking onto the gun in his hand.

It was the Mindbreaker Special.

Jeff pulled the trigger and it started spinning. Andrea felt her eyes slam shut as she came.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes......"

Andrea didn't remember anything that happened afterwards, except for the spiral, yes, and Jeff's cock.

Andrea woke up Saturday morning. She felt Jeff stir as her hand found his dick. Her other hand was already fingering her pussy.

"Good morning pet."

Jeff smiled at her from the couch where they both must have slept. Andrea couldn't remember too much. She just wanted to Obey. Surrender. She wanted to be Jeff's Slave.

"You should play our game more, slave. Put on the helmet."

Andrea felt her hand leave her pussy. She had to Obey. She looked down and picked up a brainwashing helmet that looked a lot like her VR gaming helmet.

Jeff navigated through the menu to a new game mode for her. Slave mode.

The spiral filled Andrea's entire screen as the words began playing in her ears and flashing in front of her eyes. Slave. Obey. Surrender. Pet. Yes. Slave. Obey. Surrender. Pet. Yes. Slave. Obey. Surrender. Pet. Yes.

Cum.

Slave came as Master's cock pumped deep inside of her. She loved this game. There were so many fun ways to lose.