Andrea's Untold Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suzanne," she told her, "did you know you are the schools MILF? All the boys want you, including two girls that I know of?"

"Yes Andrea I do know," she gasped, as her fingers tortured their way inside her, "it's too hard to miss, and the two girls, I know who they are, don't you worry. But I have been hankering after one girl though."

"Who's that?" Andrea asked, alarmed.

"Can't you guess? Why you of course silly, who did you think I meant?" Suzanne said.

"Don't you do that to me again," Andrea pretend shouted, she flipped her over and spanked her boyfriends mothers ass. Then Suzanne was flipped back and Andrea mounted her head to toe, sinking her dark lovely head between the creamy blond thighs of Suzanne,

She capitulated immediately. Moaning and attacking Andrea's proffered pussy, eating the dark cherry lips, the silken hot internals, sucking the clit lying on her lips. Both women ate the other intensely. And neither heard the door downstairs opening, and neither heard the call, that stated.

"Hi, I'm home, where are you?" It was Peter; his friend had had a call saying his mother was ill so they had returned there and then. He dropped his bag on the floor, removed his heavy boots, and the rest of his outside clothing, and made for upstairs. As he neared the top his ears picked up funny sounding noises, he wondered what they were; he listened a little, and decided they were coming from his mother's bedroom.

Thinking she was on her own and maybe doing something very private and having some fun, he silently made his way there and peered through the crack in the door jamb. What he saw nearly dropped him to the floor. She was having some fun alright! His mother was on her back, on her bed, and at about 45 degrees to him. Her head was the nearest, he could see her blond hair, her lower arms were moving, he could see her lower legs also moving, and he could definitely hear her moaning, and the moaning was from arousal.

And the reason he knew all this was, because Andrea was sat on his mother's face, her knees over her arms trapping her. She was obviously torturing her nipples, and making his mom suck and lick at her pussy. Then she reached forward, and scraping nails and fingers in, around and over his mom's pussy. He stared in awe at the sight of Andrea's shapely back, the sculptured poise of her. Her assured posture, the firm knowledge that this was her domain.

The happy aroused grunt, groans, mewls and moans were all testament to that. His mother was loving this, then he saw her legs swing outwards, her knees rising, her feet kicking sideways, her arms flapping, her ass jumping form the bed. And finally the muffled screech that hollered, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

He watched in total amazement as Andrea screwed her own ass and pussy down on his mother, watching from the doorway, the unmistakable signs he knew so well now. It was Andrea's turn to cum, and he saw her scrunch down on his mother while she did. His mother's head moved under her, she was getting as much of Andrea's sweet nectar as possible.

Peter suddenly realised his cock was harder than he thought it had ever been, he yanked open his jeans and jacked off quickly, splashing his juice all over the door in front of him. Hand on the wall, he recovered, then he left, he went down, gathered his things and shot off. Not wanting Andrea or his mother to know he had watched them, that they were lovers. But the strange thing was, it excited him beyond belief, he felt no disgust at the sexual arousal it had caused him. And it was obvious to him that Andrea was the top dog, or was it bitch. He sniggered at that thought, but knowing your own mother was a lesbian, or a bisexual?

He telephoned an hour later saying he was on his way back and why, when he arrived both of them were in the kitchen, but as soon as he walked in he could smell the excited tension between them, the room was alive! He kissed his mothers cheek, looked at her, and said.

"Mom you are excited about something, what is it?" And then he looked at Andrea. If she could have coloured up, she would have been beet red! His mother certainly went bright red, she too looked at Andrea, as if asking for help.

Turning the screw, Peter happily asked. "Come on you two, you've been up to something, you can't fool me, I know you both too well?" He stepped to Andrea and kissed her full on the lips, she smelled of his mother! Suzanne hurried away and into her sitting room, leaving Andrea on the spot.

"What could we possibly have been up to babes?" she asked, "you haven't been gone very long." Her arms went around his neck and Andrea gave him her very best loving kiss. "I do love you baby," she told him.

"I know Andrea, and I love you too with all my heart." He replied. Not quite knowing yet how to bring it up, he delayed talking about until he had set his mind on the path to confrontation.

He realised that if he could entice her into admitting it, he could have some real fun and games. His mother came back and said, she was going to go shopping. This gave Peter a few hours to be alone with Andrea. He almost dragged her upstairs, he was as horny as he could ever remember.

"Andrea, did you get that lube I asked you to get?" he said.

"Why yes of course I did Peter, why, what is it for?" she asked in all innocence.

"You know I love you, but do you trust me completely?"

"Yes Peter of course I do." He never said anything, he and she started to make love, Peter paying particular attention to her little dark and crinkly little back hole. Andrea loved the attention he paid to it. It was a very erogenous zone for her, she didn't know that in a minute Peter would be up to his nuts in there very soon.

He turned her over, lay down on her and slid his prick into her glorious pink nether hole, greased himself up, pulled back and slipped straight into her ass. He knew she would try and eject it, but wasn't sure how, so he had a hold on her as he did the deed, she jumped and shouted at him, Peter held on forcing his solid prick all the way in before she managed to throw him off, almost breaking his prick in half, he fell away laughing, she turned to him and intended to beraste him, but seeing him in mirth she relented and laughed with him, but her hand went o her ass, and she said.

"Ooooh, Peter that hurt, why didn't you say you wanted me there, I would have let you?" He hugged her.

"I do want you there Andrea, I want you every where." It was his honest reply. So Andrea turned back around and told him to be careful.

Peter had the time of his life buried deep in her dark secret place that only he would ever sample. Soon he was erupting in her, the feel of her toned ass pressing into him as he slapped home engendered that as much as his prick being where it was.

Andrea came too, it took a bit longer than usual but she came never the less, the feel of thick hard muscle was something very new, something she knew she was going to get used to, and very entertaining, she loved a cock in her ass!

When Peter slid of of her she made sure he was slow and gentle, she turned to him, and he saw the look of love in her eyes, even in their tender years both knew what they had, and what they had found. And both of their minds turned to his mother. Andrea knew Peter would have to know about her and Suzanne before he found out some other way. He was thinking of how to get involved now himself.

"Andrea," he ventured, "have you any idea why mom never goes out with guys any more? I've asked her but she just shrugs and says she's not interested in them, they cause her too much grief, especially the boys at school." This made Andrea giggle, she already knew that.

"Do you think she might be interested in only women now then?" he said, hoping he was wrong.

"Not only women Peter, she is into men too, but he has to be more than special, someone she can trust, your mom has been hurt in the past, you know that baby?" Peter took the plunge.

"This may sound weird Andrea, but if she is into women, why don't you be er, erm, er, nice to her, see what happens?"

"Peter Jackson, are you asking me to try to have a relationship with your mother? I'm beginning to think you have other ideas, are you wanting to try her yourself, you are a randy sod Peter!"

Without admitting he knew about her and his mother, he said.

"Mom would welcome you with open arms as it were Andrea, she loves you almost as much as me. I'll tell you what, do it for me, please Andrea, do it for me?" his heart felt plea worked. Andrea responded as he prayed she should, she pretended to think about it, before saying.

"Well since you put it like that, then I'll try, but you have to go out, away for a while, okay?" she told him.

"And as you've just said," he reminded her, "if she is looking for a special guy, well, there is one already living here, I'm special Andrea, aren't I? You keep telling me that, and on top of everything, if we can make mom happy and satisfied, then there would be no greater achievement to be had in our lives, except you and me."

She looked at him open mouthed. "You ought to be in politics Peter, you've present your argument in a way that defies objective reason!"

"So we are on, me you, and the target is mom, you are in charge Andrea, as always." He told her. This she liked, to be in control.

"Can you go back on your fishing trip?" she asked him.

"I'm on it," he said, and rang his pal who was happy to go again, his mother was ok and no problems were envisaged. In an hour they had left. And five minutes later, Suzanne was moaning and mewling again under Andrea.

Andrea had never even thought of the way Suzanne would react, she loved being seductively dominated, the sublime, heart stopping submissive feeling washed her mind and her senses away. That weekend was spent in a fog as afar as she was concerned, Andrea made her cum as never before, she had her all over the house, even on her knees, head buried in Andrea's snatch as she chatted to Peter on the phone.

She secretly phoned Peter on the Sunday morning, telling him not to come home smelly and dirty, that she would have his mother in a position where refusal of him would not be and option. All he had to do was, be naked and ready for action, silent, and clean. And that he would see what she had in mind when he entered his mother's bedroom. The time was set for exactly 4pm, not a second before and not a second after.

Andrea kept Suzanne on the boil from 12am through all the afternoon, and keeping an eye on the clock she got Suzanne under her, mounting her face, knees over her arms, pussy and gorgeous ass tight down, nipples between her fingers. She was herself facing the bedroom door. Settling down on her she instructed her lover to go to work on her or she wouldn't allow her to cum at all!

She smiled as she saw him silently enter, his cock was hard already, he had been watching from the crack in the door. Andrea poised her fingers to her lips, saying, shush! He approached, Andrea indicated for him to climb softly on to the bed and get between his mothers knees. She then placed her hands on the insides of Suzanne's knees and lifted them, sliding her hands up to her feet. Holding her by the ankles and spreading them wide apart. Her ass was pointing in an upward direction, perfectly aligned for her son's prick to spear her. Suzanne was now wide open to the imminent attack on her pussy.

Shuffling forward Peter leaned as far back as he could so that when he shot forward he would go all the way in in one hit. His knees under his mother's ass, he pointed his thick engorged prick at his mother's super slick pussy and plunged in. Suzanne's natural reaction was to jerk her legs up ans tense them, Andrea held her ankles tight and sat back down hard on her face, now she was held and unable to reject the intruder.

She couldn't even shout out, her face covered as it was by her powerful aggressor. Peter pulled out and slapped it back in again, soon he was banging her hard, very hard. Suzanne couldn't even think of building a resistance to the cock ploughing in and out of her. Peter had her thighs in his grasp, Andrea had her ankles giving him all the purchase he needed to ram and rut his mother.

Andrea called out over her shoulder to her, "cum when you're ready Suzanne, go on let it go." It was all she needed to hear, she erupted with a powerful squirt of cum around her son's cock spreading it all over his lower abdomen. Andrea slid off her, Peter lowered himself down and really got into his stride.

His mother stared at him in utter astonishment, but there was nothing she could do to stop the terminal like onslaught her son was visiting upon her, she began to cum again, then again, soon her climaxes were totalling her, she held him in her arms, her legs now free, encircled him. She looked up at Andrea who smiled in admiration for the view in front of her.

"Go for it Suzanne, take what's being offered, accept what's being given. We are doing this solely for you because we love you, go on girl," and squeezed her nipples again, "go for it." Suzanne let it all go then, all the years of denial were swept away in one torrid climax that comatosed her. Peter shot his load into his now, limp mothers body.

When she opened her eyes, the first things she saw were Peter and Andrea gazing down on her, she smiled weakly; they kissed her in turn, then kissed each other.

"My god," she whispered to them, "just what happened?"

"We decided that as you couldn't go out and get yourself someone, we would come to you mom," her son said, lovingly.

"Well, I don't know what to say, I really don't, I never even expected Andrea, and definitely never expected you darling," she told her son with love in her eyes.

"Well," Andrea said, " you have us both now, we have each other, and we have you, you got anything to say about that!" Her tone of voice was a challenge, one that Suzanne knew she wouldn't face.

"No Andrea, I don't think I do, not knowing what I know now," she said, remembering the climaxes they had both made her have.

Andrea reached for what was to her the most perfect cock in the world, tugged it, and said to him.

"Any more gas in the tank Peter?" he smiled at that.

"There's a whole weekends worth in there," he answered. She smiled at him and told him softly.

"Well I have things to do, you and your mother get to know each other, you know what I mean," and she arched a lovely eyebrow.

"You got it Andrea," he told her, leaning over to kiss her. Andrea left without a backward glance.

Feeling a little embarrassed Suzanne tentatively grasped his wet and half limp dick.

"More gas hey?" she smiled at him, "This is going to take some getting used to, especially when I'm at school, but shall we find out darling?"

"There's plenty of gas left for you mom," he told her, "and you will get used to it, you're going to have to," he told as he dived on her and near split her in half, making her gasp in surprise at the power of her beautiful son.

Suzanne gave herself over to the moment, never in her life could she have seen this coming, not only Andrea, but now her son, she had been taken completely by them both. And her love for her son and his beautiful milk chocolate girlfriend was genuine in the extreme. She would willingly submit to either one, both together or singularly. Suzanne knew her own inner desires would not let her return to the dark days she had just been plucked from.

Peter set out to batter his mother like she had never been, his intent was obvious, leave no room for compromise, she had to be shown there was no way out, to be taught that she didn't want to find a way out. He accomplished every goal. His mother wailed in her climaxes, they bit deep into her soul. She looked intently into her son's eyes as he treated her to a cacophony of love and lust, and pure sexual need. And total domination.

Suzanne fell into him, and Andrea, so deep that it would become a thing as normal as breathing. But to the outside world, she would still be the unattainable, alluring MILF, Mrs Jackson, and the enigma. The woman so lovely, any man would give all to her, and three or four of the female population in school too. She would smile, and say to her admirers in her head.

"If you only knew, you people who would chase me if you could, That this weekend, I am having my ass taken away from me, first by Andrea, then by my son. And do you know what I think about that? I think I can't wait!" At school close, she hurried home to be there for when Andrea came in, followed by Peter.

That night she had her ass penetrated by Andrea, she had even told her to go and buy the strap on that she wanted Andrea to use, she selected a sleek beautiful black one. Having the gorgeous girl on her back, while sitting on the dildo was magical. Looking down at the dark skinned beauty gave her untold orgasms by themselves.

Peter took his mother's ass the following night, to give her time to get over Andrea pulverising her after she had had her fun while sitting on her. Peter had his mother face down squealing and begging to be let go, knowing all the while she wouldn't be, and knowing all the while that she really didn't want to be either.

She stood in her kitchen the next day, waiting for her instructions from Andrea, she wasn't treated like a slave, she just obeyed everything she was told. She knew, and they did also, that she wasn't a submissive per se, but she loved submitting to their ways, she got tremendous satisfaction from just giving in, it was her loving duty to be there for her and Peter.

12