Andrew & Elsa: A Hard Day at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Turn around and bend over a little, I want to see your round arse as you push those wet dirty knickers down from you dripping hot pussy!" I said with a grin, my cock jerking as I gave the order.

Elsa moaned softly and slowly turned around, making a show of her submission as she pushed her arse out toward me and lowered her upper body down inch by inch, until her big tits were swaying in the air just above the suddy water in the sink. She still had her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her frilly white cotton knickers but didn't move them, she knew to wait for my order before removing them.

"Spread your legs wider for Daddy," I said as I stared at Elsa's round, cotton covered arse and smiled when she moved her feet further apart just like I'd demanded. "Good, now push those dirty wet knickers down slowly and show me that wet pussy you dirty girl!"

My cock throbbed harder then even when it was getting sucked as I watched the white cotton knickers slowly peeled down over the succulent orbs that were Elsa's arse. Every inch that was revealed excited me, seeing her pale skin slowly come into view made me groan inwardly and then the knickers were on the floor and I could see the pink centre that was her perfect pussy.

Elsa wasn't looking at me so she couldn't see that I had taken my tie off while she was peeling off her dirty knickers, and since she hadn't seen me remove it she didn't know what I had planned for it next.

"Put your hands behind your back," I told her and felt a sudden jolt of power when I saw her hands appear just above her naked arse. "Good girl, now stay still."

I stepped closer and held the silk tie I wore to work that day in my hands, maneuvering it so that I could wrap it around Elsa's wrists and making a loop that I pulled tight before I tied it, binding her wrists together. I felt the shudder pass through her body as I quickly and firmly secured the bonds that now restrained Elsa's hands behind her back. She always liked to get tied up, and this time was no exception.

"You're all wet with excitement aren't you? A dirty girl who needs a big cock to fuck her brains out. Say it!" I whispered into her ear as I let my cock press onto her round arse cheek, making it pulse as I pushed myself against her and felt the warmth of her skin against my shaft.

"Mmm yes! I'm a dirty girl who needs to be fucked out of her mind!" she hissed back at me and moved her arms a little, trying to find out just how much movement I'd left her and quickly realising it was none.

"I know you are, now get upstairs and onto the bed, because Daddy has been feeling frustrated all day and now he's going to take it all out on you!" I said and grabbed Elsa by her tied wrists, pulling her upright and turning her toward the stairs before slapping her round supple arse cheek with my hand to get her moving...

Part 2: Elsa

I hadn't planned to get off work early, but when I finished up my week's work and the clock still only read 3:00 I decided that I deserved an early start to my weekend. I had a great day and I was looking forward to having a nice, quiet night in with Andrew. I got home and unlocked the door leaving it unlocked behind me knowing Andrew always forgot what pocket his keys were in.

The house was in the same disheveled state we had left it that morning-not terrible but you could tell it had been a long week. I considered throwing my things on the floor and vegging out in front of the TV til Andrew came home but I decided to tidy up instead then I could have a guilt free night of relaxing without the nagging every time I saw something out of place. I collected the dirty clothes from multiple rooms and started a load of wash. I wiped down the bathroom counter and laid out fresh hand towels. Wandering back down to the kitchen I saw the small tower of dishes from the night before and the hurried breakfast that morning. I kicked off my heels and stepped barefoot up to the sink filling it with hot water and dish soap.

I turned the radio on quietly to break the silence and hummed along as I started to scrub the hardened jam from the breakfast plates. One of my favorite songs by The Killers came on the radio and started to sing along and I was so engrossed in the song and the dishes that I didn't even hear Andrew come home, but suddenly his arms were around me and his big hands grasped my breasts over the soft chiffon of my blouse.

"Oh!" I dropped the plate that I'd been working on and it splashed down into the soapy water. Andrew knew I startled easily and he never missed an opportunity to surprise me.

I immediately felt his body pressed against my back and the very familiar feeling of his arousal growing against the small of my back.

"Good day at work?" I asked as his lips dropped to my neck. His answer would dictate what kind of rendezvous this would be. A good day usually meant a playful romp to the bedroom, but if he had a rough day I knew I was in for more of an erotic adventure.

"No," was his short reply as his hand ripped my skirt up my hips so he could grasp my pussy. I immediately arched my back, pressing my arse against him. I knew exactly what he wanted, and I was more than happy to play along.

"What happened?" I asked feigning innocence and attempting to resume my dishwashing.

Andrew's lips reached the sensitive spot right behind my ear that he knew would drive me crazy.

"Quiet," he growled, nuzzling harder against my neck and pressing me against the countertop.

"Yes, sir," I purred. I felt his hand snaked around my waist holding me tight against himself while the other hand at my panties rubbed the now wet spot. His lips continued traveling around my neck through my blond curls.

"You wore this perfume especially for me, didn't you?"

Of course I had. I had reapplied my favorite perfume while I had tidied the bathroom, but I knew that admitting it wasn't what he wanted.

"I didn't. Honest," I replied.

Andrew took a step back away from me and I instantly missed the pressure of his body against mine.

"You're lying. And you know how I feel about lying."

Oh yes, I knew how he felt about lying and I knew the consequences. I leaned farther into the sudsey sink, making my arse pop towards him. The arse I knew he wanted to let out his work frustrations on.

"Drop that plate and turn around," he commanded.

I did immediately. The plate splashed soapy water onto my blouse making it almost translucent.

I spun to face my husband with a steely stare. I saw the arousal in his eyes and I'm sure mine matched his.

"Liar. You've earned a spanking for that. But first my cock needs some attention."

Andrew dropped his lips to mine and kissed me hard. His hands snaked down my sides and I moaned and the sweet feeling. The sound made him act and his arms wrapped around me tight. He pressed me back against the counter, pinning me again with his body. I felt the wet rag seeping against my skirt and Andrew's tongue in my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and drops of water ran down his shirt. I had neglected to dry my hands, but I knew he liked it.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and stepped back just enough to grab my shirt. Pulling it from my waist he yanked it up off my body exposing my bra encased breasts. He took no time to admire today's brassiere, yanking down the cups to let my nipples free.

He caressed them gently for just a moment, "I love these big things," he admitted. Then his face was between them, a hand on each side, squeezing, pulling, and kneading my breasts. He took one hardening nipple in his mouth and suckled it between his teeth which made me moan. He switched his attention to the other breast, repeating his ritual. His lips traveled up my chest and neck and back to my mouth.

"You're still over dressed," he muttered. "Let's fix that." His fingers were in the waistband of my skirt and he thrust it down my hips until it fell to the ground at my feet. I unlatched the already crumpled bra and let that fall as well, fully revealing my heaving chest.

Andrew loved knickers, especially the cotton ones with the ruffled trims that I wore now, and I knew he wanted them on me til the last second.

"Come here and get on your knees," he commanded. I complied, immediately dropping to my knees

I bit at my lower lip and looked up at him, every bit the innocent wife he wanted kneeling in front of his erection. He fumbled with his belt and trousers in his haste to release his cock but I patiently waited like a child waiting for candy.

I grasped his hard cock as soon as it was free and I felt it throb to his pulse in my hand. I went to work, stroking it from tip to base and back up again. It was hot in my hand.

"Oh yeah, rub my cock baby. That feels so good," Andrew grunted. I couldn't hide a small smile knowing my ministrations were having their desired effect. I increased my pace and pressure, pushing his trousers out of the way for better access to his glorious member. I loved looking up to see him still in his shirt and tie. I felt like his naughty secretary.

Andrew's right hand raked through my hair and his left dipped to pinch my nipple.

"You like that?" He asked and I moaned my agreement. Keeping his cock in my right I pulled Andrew closer to me with my left hand on his arse and looked up waiting for permission to take him into my mouth. He gave the permission and I immediately took him into my mouth, not slowly inch by inch as I sometimes did, but hungrily and fully in one movement. I knew he needed this today.

His hand in my hair confirmed that as he began to pull my hair to dictate the pace. He pulled my head over and over onto his hard cock. When he did release my hair for a moment I slid back to focus on the tip. I ran my tongue in circles around the bulbous head of his cock. He moaned his pleasure, but soon thrust himself into my mouth again. I relaxed my jaw to take him as deep as possible. I felt the stinging of tears at the corners of my eyes and knew that meant I was giving him exactly what he wanted.

"That's it baby, get my cock nice and wet so I can fuck your brains out with it!"

That verbal encouragement sent a wave down to my pussy which I knew was beyond wet. I redoubled my efforts, making sure to leave his cock covered in my saliva with every pass of my mouth.

"Oh Daddy loves it when you suck me like that," Andrew said. My pussy clenched at the sound of 'daddy'. I loved it when he was daddy. "Do you want me to fuck you, baby?"

"Oh yes! Yes daddy! I want you inside me!"

I knew he wasn't going to give it to me right away but I wanted it so bad. I took his wet cock back in my hand and rubbed it against my face and chin, using my eyes to beg him to fuck me.

"If you want it so badly, you'll have to beg for it."

I continued to jerk his cock and pursed my lips into a pout for him.

"Oh please Daddy! I need you to fuck me! I'm so wet and I want to come for you!"

I saw the click in his eyes. Andrew couldn't wait any longer. He needed this. He needed me.

"Stand up and take off your knickers," he commanded. "You will be naked in my presence!"

This was Andrew's favorite part and I knew it was my last chance to play the tease with him before he fucked me. Watching me take off my knickers drove him absolutely wild.

" Yes sir," I answered coyly. I slowly dipped my thumbs into the elastic of the white cotton but he barked at me to turn around.

I did so slowly and keeping one eye glancing over my shoulder at him I pushed the knickers down over my arse painfully slow. His eyes never left the flesh that was being revealed to him and I swear I saw him lick his lips. I felt like little red Riding Hood about to be devoured by the wolf.

He told me to bend over and I knew he wanted to see my pink pussy. I complied, leaning over in front of the sink, long forgotten and still full of water and dishes. Finally the knickers dropped to my knees and then to the floor at my feet.

I hoped that the next thing I would feel was Andrew pushing me against the counter and filling me with his cock but instead he said, "Put your hands behind your back."

When I did I felt the soft silk of this necktie wrap twice around my wrists, secured with a tight knot.

Andrew's lips were at my ear while he finished his knot. "You're all wet with excitement, aren't you, you dirty girl? You want this cock to fuck your brains out? Say it!"

I felt his hot shaft against my arse and I ached for it.

"Yes! I'm want you to fuck me out of my mind!" I admitted. I gave my arms a slight tug, but Andrew's knots held fast.

"Now get upstairs and onto the bed. Daddy's had a hard day and he's going to take all his frustrations out on you," he snarled in my ear then gave me a sharp spank on the arse.

I yelped in surprise and started toward the stairs. I hurried up them and down the hall to our bedroom. At the large bed I paused before deciding to perch on the edge and await Andrew's further instructions.

I heard his heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and then nearer and nearer. Each footstep sent a wave of anticipation through my body, pulsing through my wet center.

Andrew stood in the doorway. His work clothes had been discarded along the way and he entered the room completely nude, his glorious cock standing at full attention...

Part 3: Andrew

I'd watched Elsa run up the stairs, hands secured nicely behind her back with my necktie, and admired her naked arse the whole way and while she was going up I had stripped off my own clothes, leaving them with hers on the kitchen floor before following.

By the time I got to the bedroom doorway I was greeted by the intoxicating sight of my sexy wife perched naked on the edge of our bed, looking eager and excitedly at me and ready for me to give her my next orders.

There was so much I wanted to do to her at that moment, and my cock was throbbing hard as I fought the urge to simply walk over and shove her onto her back and ram my full length into her welcoming centre. I would do that in a minute I promised myself, but first I wanted to do something else.

"Lay back and get your legs open for Daddy," I growled at Elsa as I lifted my mobile phone up and pointed it at my gorgeous wife.

I'd left my clothes down the stairs but remembered my phone for this very situation. Like most husbands, I like taking sexy pictures of my wife when I'm in this kind of mood. Looking back at her spread eagle on the bed or from behind on all fours is one of my favourite ways to pass long hours.

"Open your legs wider, and lift your head up!" I demanded as I switched my phone camera on and pointed the lens at Elsa as she obeyed my order to lay on her back in the middle of the bed where I would sleep cuddling her in my arms every night.

"I want to see your face in these pictures!"

"Mmm yes Daddy," Elsa groaned and obeyed my instructions, opening her thighs and pulling her knees up to fully expose her wet pussy to me as she lifted her head so I could see her beautiful face between her spread legs.

She looked insanely sexy at that moment. With her hands tied behind her back it pushed her tits out and made them look even bigger. Displaying herself so openly and obscenely as she was, had my arousal off the scale.

My cock throbbed even harder as I took a few pictures that we'd both enjoy looking back at another day, then I simply tossed my phone away. As much as I wanted to take a few more, my immediate desire to simply fuck Elsa's brains out were more urgent and won out easily.

She was already in a submissive position, and with her hands still restrained behind her back I was in total charge of her body. I could fuck her any way I wanted, and I wanted it rough and wild at that moment.

"Mmm so wet for Daddy," I grinned as I moved closer and put my right hand on the bed next to Elsa's head and rubbed two fingers of my left hand up and down the slick lips of her pussy. I could feel the heat and wetness radiating from her centre as I caressed, my fingers tracing the lips before I found her clit and pressed on that little nub,which no doubt sent a jolt of pleasure rushing through Elsa because she gasped and arched her back.

I listened to Elsa moan as I ran my finger tips down her pussy again and looked down at her big tits which were pushed out due to her hands and forearms being behind her back. My mouth watered looking at those mounds of soft flesh and I couldn't resist such an offer.

I lowered my head and once again pressed my face onto her right breast, kissing her erect nipple before I sucked it, and when I heard the loud groan of pleasure erupt from Elsa's throat I took that as my cue and sank my fingers directly inside her soaked and velvety smooth pussy.

I knew she'd be wet but when I slid my digits inside her I got a sense of just how much having me in charge had turned Elsa on. Her pussy was soaked and my fingers easily sank into the warm welcoming depths, her inner walls gripping them as I pushed deeper until the full length was sheathed and then I rotated my wrist and slowly moved my fingers within her before sliding them out again until just the tips were between those slick lips.

"Mmm so fucking wet," I growled, my lips still around her erect nipple, then thrust my digits inside again, this time shoving my hand forward quickly before pulling it back and driving in once more.

Instantly I could smell the scent of her arousal start to fill the room and hear both Elsa's groans of pleasure mix with the wet sounds of my fingers slapping in and out of her pussy, her natural juices coating them and aiding their passage as I rammed both in deep and started to wiggle my index and middle fingers, delighted to feel the heat and wetness all around them as well as the tight grip that my gorgeous wife's passage had on me.

As I moved my wrist back and forth I sucked on Elsa's right nipple for another moment then switched over to lavish the left with the same treatment. I took the equally erect and sensitive nub into my mouth and bit it gently, pulling it with my teeth and bringing about a loud cry of pleasure.

Hearing Elsa groaning and moaning had my cock throbbing and demanding attention. Each time I thrust my fingers deeply into the wet warm passage between her thighs my shaft would bounce in response, wishing it was there. It wouldn't be long before I gave in and filled that exquisite pussy with something bigger than my two digits.

"Mmm, does that feel good baby? You like having my fingers fucking your pussy you dirty girl? Are you going to come for Daddy?" I asked after lifting my lips from Elsa's nipple, pushing myself up so I could look down at her face while I played with her for my delight.

I was positioned between her spread legs, and when I briefly looked down from her face I could see just how wet my fingers and her pussy were. When I slipped them out both digits glistened with her juices in the light, that gooey substance that drives me wild, coating my fingers up to the knuckle and allowing me to thrust them back into the warm tightness of her pussy with no effort at all.

"Oh! Oh yes! I'm getting so close Daddy!" Elsa cried as I sped up my movements a little more, pulling and thrusting my hand back and forth as I pushed Elsa toward a big orgasm, watching her gorgeous - if now sweaty and flushed - face and feeding off her signals that I knew so well.

I loved seeing Elsa in that state, her eyes closed tight and mouth gaping open as I thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy, fucking her with my long digits in a precursor to just how I would fuck her with my throbbing hard cock when I had her on the verge of coming. It gave me a huge sense of power to dominate my wife like this, have her restrained and with her pleasure totally at my mercy. I could make her orgasm or deny her that release on a whim and that was an exciting rush.