Andrew & Elsa: A Hard Day at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dirty idea came into my head at that moment and in the mood I was I didn't fight it, rather I embraced it, knowing that Elsa was in no position to object since she had her wrists still tied behind her back, her legs either side of me and my body on top hovering over her.

I slipped my fingers out of her drenched pussy and brought them up to her face, grinning as I wiped them quickly over her lips, transferring some of the heavenly juices from the tips onto her mouth before I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers, tasting her delicious pussy and sharing it with my wife as my tongue was forced into her mouth when she gasped at what I had done.

While I kissed Elsa I slid my hand back down between her thighs and found her centre again before my fingers sank back deep into her pussy and I felt the inner walls squeeze them, my wife seemingly desperate not to let me remove them since she was so close to climax, but she wasn't in control here, I was, and it wasn't my fingers that I intended to have inside her when she finally found her orgasm.

I felt Elsa squirm under me on the bed but pressed my body down onto hers as I kissed her passionately, pinning her in place as I wiggled my fingers inside her pussy and rubbed my thumb against her clit at the same time as my tongue fought her own and we exchanged moans, as well as saliva and the heady taste of her arousal that I'd coated her lips in like lipstick.

With me now pressing down on her, I could feel her big tits squashed against my chest and her erect nipples rubbed against my skin as she jerked under my assault on her pussy with my hand. I can't describe how good it felt to feel my sexy wife under me like that and know she was so close to an orgasm, but feeling her soft curves and smooth skin as I kissed her and fingered that wonderfully wet and warm passage between her spread legs really had me on the verge of losing it.

I thrust my fingers in and out of Elsa a couple more times as I kissed her deeply, and then my own needs really did get the better of me. I'd had enough playing with my sexy wife and now it was time for me to really enjoy myself and get what I wanted at that moment and had all day.

Elsa gasped in surprise when I suddenly pulled my fingers out of her warm wet embrace and pushed my body off of her. I grabbed her ankles and with a swift motion pulled her legs up and rested them on my shoulders before taking my hard cock in my hand and without any hesitation pressed the round head against her wet entrance, then eased my hips forward, letting out a loud growl of pleasure as my throbbing shaft slipped inside inch by inch and was sheathed by the tight and loving embrace of her welcoming pussy.

"Mmm yes! That feels amazing!" I grunted as my cock throbbed inside my wife before I pulled backward, sliding my shaft out until just the head remained inside then thrust back into her with a forceful push of my hips.

Elsa gasped and moaned as my cock filled her once more and I could feel her gripping my cock as I stretched her. It was such a good sensation, and one I normally loved to savour for a while before I slowly made love to her, but feeling her inner muscles wrapped around my shaft right then, with the heat and wetness teasing my cock, I couldn't have stopped myself if I had tried.

"Hmm yes take it baby! Take Daddy's big cock!" I growled as I started to fuck Elsa hard, thrusting deep into her and pulling out again with enough speed and force that the sound of our bodies slapping together filled the bedroom, my thighs hitting hers and my balls slapping against her round arse cheeks.

With her arms still bound behind her back and ankles on my shoulders, Elsa was helpless and I was able to pound her as I pleased, hard and fast, driving myself into her pussy like a piston. Every time I thrust into her the bed springs would creak and I'd be treated to a loud gasp of carnal pleasure coming from my beautiful wife's lips.

There was another thing I was getting treated to as well. While I was fucking her pussy like a wild animal, I was looking down at her from above and getting the very arousing sight of Elsa's big bouncy tits jiggling from my movements. I grit my teeth as I watched those big round mounds of flesh move up and down in time with my hard thrusts, my body slamming against Elsa's and causing her to rock from the force of it as my cock sank into her pussy repeatedly.

I could feel the spasming inside her as the muscles contracted and massaged my invading cock each time my shaft was buried deep in her wet pussy, and that urged me on, knowing Elsa was on the verge of a big orgasm. She was also getting increasingly vocal and starting to talk dirty which was a sure sign that my darling wife was really enjoying the brutal fucking she was getting at my hands.

"Oh God! Mmm oh yes! Fuck me harder! Make me come for you!" the words spilled urgently from Elsa's lips between moans as she lost herself in the pleasure of my cock getting rammed hard into her, every single thrust pushing her a little closer to the edge.

Hearing her dirty words, urging me to fuck her brains out, was driving me wild as it always did when Elsa was in full on arousal, and I did as my wife asked, thrusting my hips faster and slamming my cock even more urgently into her streaming pussy, her juices covering my shaft and pouring out of her to spill onto the sheets beneath her arse as we fucked rather than made love.

I adjusted her position a little, wrapping my arms around her legs and pulling her prone body toward myself, lifting her arse a up more off the bed and leaning myself down. This opened her pussy, still stretched around my hard cock, more and gave me a bit more leverage which I instantly put to use as I started to really drive my throbbing shaft deep and fast into the warm swamp that was her centre.

"Oh yeah that's it! Come for Daddy baby! Come all over my cock!" I growled as I slammed into her, the sound of my body slapping into hers almost as good as the feel of her velvety pussy squeezing my cock when I drove the head so deep into the sheath that felt like it was made for me.

Elsa cried out as I said that and her body tensed under me as her orgasm began. Normally I would stop my movements and just lay on top of her with my cock buried inside her pussy if she came before I was ready to finish, but not today.

I pulled my hips backward, sliding my cock out of her spasming pussy and leaving just the round head inside her as she came, and then without warning I thrust every inch of my throbbing shaft deep back into her, making Elsa cry out and thrash under me as I continued to fuck her right through her climax without mercy, although with her hands tied behind her back and legs over my shoulders she couldn't do much.

Her orgasm was loud and hearing her cries of pure pleasure as I drove my cock repeatedly into her whilst her body spasmed and shook spurred me on to fuck her harder, but truth be told I was not going to last much longer if I kept this up, but I had a plan to extend things a little longer.

As soon as Elsa started to come back down a little from the peak of her sexual heights, I pulled my cock suddenly out of her pussy and grabbed her ankles from my shoulders, then roughly and dominantly threw them to my right, easily forcing my wife roll onto her side like a rag doll.

"Get up on your knees and show me your arse now!" I demanded and grabbed Elsa by the hips, rolling her onto her belly and pulling her up, my sexy bound wife doing her best to reposition herself as I had ordered, but without the use of her hands that my necktie was still holding firm behind her back, it was a struggle.

Despite that, I got her into the position I wanted, her face pressed down against the mattress and her arse up in the air with her knees spread open allowing me total access to her pussy and a perfect view of her spread lips showing the pink opening that my cock had just been inside a moment ago.

I took a second to admire the amazing sight of my gorgeous wife in doggy, both of our favourite position, but this time made even better because I got the rush of knowing I was in total control of her right then, could see her hands together just above the round orbs of her perfect arse cheeks with my necktie wrapped around her wrists.

My cock stood straight out and pulsed as I felt a new surge of power and excitement. I knew if I went right back to fucking her brains out straight away I would quickly fill her with my cum and this would be over, so I used this change of position to give myself a quick break and get control of myself again, and assert more control over Elsa.

I stood behind my sexy wife, resting my glistening hard cock on her arse and loving the feel of her hot sweaty skin on my shaft as I set to work quickly undoing the knots that I had made in the necktie and finally released her hands. Not that I gave Elsa her freedom for more than a second or two.

"Stretch your arms out and grab the headboard!" I ordered and grabbed her left wrist, pulling it out straight and showing her what I expected.

Elsa moaned and followed my example, reaching out with her right and giving it to me freely when I grabbed her wrist and placed it next to the left, then I once more wound the soft cloth around them and secured her tightly to the bed frame before I stepped back to admire my handiwork. Once more she was helpless to do anything but allow me to do what I wanted to her and knowing that made us both excited.

"Perfect," I said with a wicked grin as I looked at my restrained naked wife and watched her test the bonds that restrained her. "All tied up like a dirty little girl like you should be!"

My cock throbbed, but I had regained a little more composure while I had repositioned and restrained Elsa and so I quickly walked behind her and rubbed my hands over her round arse cheeks, caressing them smoothly before I gave a sharp slap that made Elsa jump and cry out as the stinging blow caused her pale white skin to turn a slight shade of red when I took my hand away.

"That was for lying to Daddy earlier," I growled and then without another word I guided the head of my glistening hard cock back to the entrance of her pussy and slammed my full length inside her warm and wet embrace before I started to fuck her with extra harsh thrusts.

The sounds of our sweat slicked bodies slapping together once more filled the room as did Elsa's cries and moans as I drove my cock in and out of her pussy in this new position that allowed me to hold her hips in both hands and move her with me, pulling Elsa backward onto my cock as I thrust my hips forward, sinking every bit of my shaft balls deep into her every time.

"Mmm yes! Take my big cock you dirty girl! Squeeze it with your wet pussy like you're trying to milk the cum out!" I snarled as I thrust myself deeply into Elsa and slapped her arse cheeks again while I was buried in her, loving the way the sudden shock of my slap made her body jump and pussy grip my shaft tighter.

Elsa was going wild. I could see her straining against the necktie restraint as I fucked her pussy and slapped her arse. I could feel her body shiver and jerk every time I slammed my cock into her, a sure sign that she was on the edge again and now I had her gorgeous arse cheeks to look down at as well as the sensation of her squeezing and stimulating my hard throbbing cock as I drove it into her pussy, I was very quickly reaching my limits too.

I slapped her arse again, my palm hitting her already reddening right cheek and adding to its colour, as I continued to fuck her with strong deep thrusts. I loved the sensation of adding a touch of pain to Elsa's pleasure, although in truth my spanking of her wasn't that hard, just enough to make a loud slapping sound and radiate heat from her skin, it was having the desired effect on both of us though, after the sixth or or seventh smack both of us were on the verge of climax.

"Mmm so close! You hear that baby? Your tight wet pussy has me so close to filling you with cum!" I said as I placed both my hands on her hips and started to fuck her hard again, rocking her body to match my movements.

"Oh yes! Do it Daddy!" Elsa pleaded with her head down, face sideways and cheek pressed against the mattress as I fucked her hard and fast, my cock driving deeply into her sensitive and streaming pussy, I'd never known her this wet or hot in all our marriage.

Knowing she was really getting off on being made to feel small and having me in charge I decided to add one last bit of excitement before I reached my inevitable end.

"Say that again louder so I can hear, you filthy little girl!" I demanded roughly as I reached down with my right hand and grabbed a bunch of Elsa's thick lush hair, pulling her head up off the bed as I thrust every inch of my cock into her pussy at the same time and let it sit there and throb.

Elsa moaned and I felt the spasm rush through her pussy and up my cock inside it as her body responded to my sudden and very dominant action. I responded myself by tightening my grip on her hair and bending her head back a little more as I throbbed inside her with my balls resting against her sensitive clit.

"Oh my God! Do it Daddy! Please fill me with your cum!" Elsa cried urgently and let lose a long groan of pleasure as I pushed her head back down to the bed and grabbed her hips again before I started to really fuck her with all my power, driving my cock in and out as fast and hard as I could.

I knew this was my last effort, there was no holding back or stopping now and when I did I knew it was going to be explosive. I'd been frustrated all day and that had only increased while I had been playing with Elsa, now the release I'd been desperate for was close.

The sounds of hard fucking filled the room one last time. The bed springs creaked, our bodies slapped together and our combined moans and grunts mingled with it, just as the heady and intoxicating scent of sex swirled around us as my cock slammed deep in and out of the warm wet passage I lived to feel wrapped around me.

I could feel my balls slapping against Elsa's sensitive lips and clit as I fucked her with reckless abandon now, every second was pushing me toward the inevitable moment when I lost control. I pulled her hips to meet my thrusts, driving my cock as deep as possible with every forceful shove of my hips as I felt the tingle that indicated my orgasm was imminent.

"Here it comes baby! Oh fuck! Come with me!" I groaned but I knew she would even without my encouragement, I had made her orgasm once and that always ensured a second as long as I lasted, it was just a case of Elsa allowing herself that release when I allowed it.

Elsa cried something that I really didn't hear because at that moment my cock stiffened wickedly and the first jet of my sticky cum exploded from the tip and was dumped deep inside Elsa as I held her tightly with my cock buried as deep as I could possibly get it.

I let out a groan as my cock jerked a second and third time, my balls emptying into my sexy wife as she spasmed along with me, her own climax rushing through her body just as mine was filling her with my seed.

It was such a special feeling, the ultimate closeness between us and I savoured every second, not moving but rather just letting Elsa squeeze me as she pleased, the sensation overwhelming as the last few drops were deposited and finally all my built up frustrations were gone.

After I'd finished and my cock started to soften inside Elsa, I just knelt there behind her, not wanting to let the loving warmth and wetness of her body embracing me go just yet, and so I just leaned down and pressed my body against her back as we panted and recovered for a few more seconds before I knew I had to stop. I had to release Elsa from her bonds after all. Before I did though I caressed my gorgeous wife's head and leaned down to kiss her tenderly on the cheek while she was still restrained.

Elsa smiled at me and then watched as I unbound her wrists and allowed her to slump onto her side before I snuggled up behind and spooned, just enjoying the post orgasm glow as our sweaty bodies melted together comfortably.

I knew she'd want to freshen up soon, but at that moment I didn't want to let her go. I'd just fucked her harder then we'd ever done it before, taken charge and dominated her, yet now we were back to being loving equal partners and let me tell you I wouldn't have it any other way!