Andrew & Elsa: The Knickers Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock jerked instantly as Elsa walked in, swaying her hips with every step. She was all but naked, her sexy, pale curvy body fully on show save for her crotch which my eyes were instantly drawn to because she was wearing the knickers I'd been thinking about all day.

"Welcome home babe, now you stay right there and enjoy your surprise," Elsa said seductively whilst in the background Alice Cooper sang about my pain being his thrill.

I was hooked already, my body tense with arousal and my heart thumping in my chest as I watched Elsa start to move, her hands pushing into her hair and lifting it as she started to rotate her hips and bend her knees, dancing in slow but oh so sexy moves that exaggerated her curves and drove me wild, her hands sliding down her chest and over her belly until she slid them over her crotch, caressing the soft fabric that covered her pussy.

She was being so deliberate and slow to start with, teasing me with the show but I could see how her movements were building up, getting more heated, her hands caressing her tits more, her hips moving more urgently and she was making lots of eye contact, a glint of seductive mischief and excitement in those gorgeous blues of hers.

I sat back and watched totally enthralled as Elsa gyrated her hips in front of me, her big full breasts fully on show as she danced, only her crotch covered by the same knickers that she'd been teasing me with all day. I could still see the evidence of her arousal on them, the mark where she'd come in them multiple times, and the scent was heavy and intoxicating.

Elsa bit her bottom lip and flicked her long hair as she turned around and bent over at the waist, showing off her arse and spanking it for my enjoyment, which made me squirm. I couldn't stop looking at the way her knickers were stretched over those cheeks, the fabric taught and contrasting her skin.

My cock was throbbing and desperate to be freed as Elsa turned around again and I watched as her hands slowly and sensually slid onto her crotch again, covering the front like she was modestly hiding it whilst simultaneously moving her hips in the most arousing way she could, then she grinnes and pulled her hands away, sliding them up over her hips and around to her arse again as she took a few steps toward me.

The song continued but was forgotten, I was only aware of my wife in that moment. Having her all but naked body coming toward me was the only thing I could focus on, and I was noticing every detail of her.

Her nipples were erect and looking so ready to be sucked that my mouth actually watered just seeing them, her skin was flushed and had slight sheen to it that made her look like she was glowing, her hair was a hot mess where she'd pushed her hands into it and then there was her knickers...

The closer she moved the more clearly I could see the stained crotch, the dampness evidence that she was just as aroused as I was right then, although she had already orgasmed several times wearing them so maybe they had not fully dried yet? Just thinking about either possibility was mind-blowing. In the heat of the moment I decided it was a combination of both.

My eyes moved to Elsa's face as she smiled that alluring grin while she stopped directly in front of me and dropped to her knees, placing her hands palm down on my thighs and caressing them as she bit her lip again and giggled as I let out a long deep groan from my throat at her touch.

"These look tight," Elsa commented as her hands moved up my thighs and playfully rubbed my crotch before she squeezed my cock through my pants, which were indeed straining under the stiffness of my cock.

"Very," I managed to say, and that was a struggle. My eyes were looking down at my wife as she knelt between my spread legs, her hands caressing and squeezing my shaft concealed in my work pants.

My gorgeous wife gave me a wink and thankfully for me deftly released my throbbing cock by unzipping my pants and quickly reaching inside to extract my shaft from the confines of my underwear.

"Someone is excitable today... I wonder why?" Elsa teased as she stroked my hard cock with a light touch, her fingers playing with me as she ran her hand up and down my length.

I couldn't speak, all that I could do was just let out a long groan of pent up pleasure as the sensation of her squeezing my thick cock rocked my brain. I let out an even louder groan when Elsa leaned her head down and planted a very soft kiss on the tip and then ran her tongue down my shaft.

Elsa leaned back after her tongue had reached my balls and pushed her chest out toward me, her big tits looked even larger as she had them pushed together using her arms, as her hands continued to tease my cock. I knew she was loving this as much as I was, and she was just getting started.

After another squeeze with her hand, Elsa pushed herself back to her feet and started gyrating her hips again to Poison which was still playing on the stereo, and I didn't know which I wanted to do more as she danced - reach out and grab her, or sit back and let her entertain me with her sexy movements.

The lap dancing went on for another thirty seconds, and Elsa really took it up a notch, this time actually sliding her hands down the waistband of her stained, worn knickers as she rotated her hips and cupping her pussy which must have been sensitive because she groaned and had a look of pure pleasure ripple across her face for a second that I knew was genuine, not just for my entertainment.

I watched her, my eyes fixed on her crotch and felt my cock jerk in excitement as I could see the outlines of fingers inside her knickers moving up and down, a sure sign that Elsa was rubbing herself while continuing to move until the song ended.

Alice Cooper was replaced by Bon Jovi singing about giving love a bad name, but I hardly even heard the words. My only focus was on Elsa and the ever more wet knickers she was wearing. I could see the strain growing as she rubbed herself and the scent of her arousal grew. My brain, upon being assaulted by such intoxicating sensations as seeing and smelling this, went into overload and my cock became almost painfully hard in response.

"Oh my God... can you see how wet these knickers are baby?" Elsa asked suddenly as she pulled her hands from within them and let the slick, wet fabric slip back to touch her pussy without her hands in the way.

"Yes!" I said quickly, my eyes were fixed on them.

"I bet you'd love to sniff them right now wouldn't you?" Elsa asked as she looked down at me whilst cupping her tits and rubbing her erect nipples with the wetness from her pussy, the juices making the nubs glisten just a little.

"Fuck yes!" I almost shouted, my arousal was so high at the moment I could hardly control my voice.

Elsa grinned at my eager response and giggled. She knew how much I wanted her and those knickers she had been using to tease me all day, these questions were just a way to heighten my feelings of lust for her.

Thankfully she took pity on me at that point. I don't if she always planned it that way or if she was just at the point I was, of needing more, but whatever was behind it didn't matter, I just watched with wide-eyes as Elsa hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her wet, dirty knickers and pushed them down her thighs.

"Hmmm feels so good to finally be naked!" Elsa moaned in a low sexy voice as she let the knickers fall to the carpet at her feet before stepping out of them and quickly reaching down to pick them up, scrunching them into a ball in her hand as she stepped toward me in her naked glory now.

Without another word being needed, Elsa placed first one knee on the sofa beside me and then the other, straddling my legs as she brought her bouncy big tits closer to my face whilst she positioned herself on me, my cock jerking like crazy as I had my naked wife preparing to allow my shaft to sink into her warm, wet passage.

She moaned as she reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock and guided the tip to her inviting center, the heat and slickness already evident as she touched the head of my shaft against her pussy, then once happy she gave me a squeeze and removed her hand before placing her arm around my neck.

"I have been getting these all nice and wet for you all day baby," Elsa said as she brought the knickers in her hand up and held it in front of my face. "Do you want to smell them?"

"You know I do!" I said quickly because the scent of them was already filling my nostrils, and seeing them just inches away from my face in Elsa's hand whilst she was straddling me naked had my arousal off the scale.

"Then take a good deep sniff baby!" Elsa said seductively and then made my dream come true by bringing that bunched up piece of wet fabric to my nose pushing it onto my face as I took a deep breath and filled my lungs with the ultimate scent.

I could feel my cock stiffen to painful levels as the soft fabric touched my cheeks and lips and nose, the scent filling my whole world and adding untold sensations as Elsa pressed her dirty knickers to my face more firmly, the wetness making the fabric a little cool, but the heat from her body countering that in a unique fashion that unless you're into knickers is hard to imagine.

I felt a little light-headed as I took a second deep breath of the wonderful scent of Elsa's arousal emanating from her knickers. I knew she'd worn them all day, masturbated to orgasm multiple times wearing them, and teased me with them on multiple occasions while I was at work and now I was finally able to feel the soft fabric on my skin, and sniff the intoxicating smell in the gusset.

Then my gorgeous wife took my pleasure to the next level, and whilst still holding her dirty knickers to my nose, she lowered herself onto me, taking my throbbing cock into the heat and wetness of her soaked pussy as she pushed her hips and arse down until I was fully sheathed inside her embrace.

"Mmmmm! Yes!" Elsa groaned loudly as my shaft filled her inner passage, the walls opening to accept my length and I could feel her muscles squeeze my shaft, the feeling overwhelming especially since in her pleasure she tightened her grip on the knickers in her hand and pushed them harder onto my face, the scent growing even stronger seemingly.

Without thinking I placed my hands on Elsa's arse cheeks and squeezed them firmly as I felt her body shudder on top of me, just straddling my lap with my hard cock buried inside her whilst holding her dirty knickers to my face.

Slowly Elsa lifted her hips and I could feel her pussy slide up my cock, her arousal so great that it was an easy thing for her to achieve, before she sank back down again, forcing my full length back inside. All the time she did this my hands were on her round cheeks aiding her movements as my fingers dug into her flesh.

I tried to say something, express my pleasure verbally, but my words were so muffled by the knickers that it was just jibberish, not that I cared. I was enjoying this far too much to care, and judging from the extra speed and force Elsa was putting into her up and downward thrusts on top of me she was enjoying it just as much.

"Oh fuck yes!" Elsa moaned for me as she started to ride me faster.

I was taking in deep breaths and inhaling the scent from the dirty knickers as Elsa rode me. It was incredible to think we'd never done this before during our time together, but we were making up for now as Elsa thrust herself down onto my cock, easily taking me inside her pussy balls deep before sliding herself back up my length once more.

After a few more seconds of having my gorgeous wife bouncing on my cock, she suddenly stopped and leaned backward a little. I was buried full length inside her and could feel both my shaft throbbing and her inner muscles squeezing me as she flicked her blonde hair off of her sweaty face.

Without saying a word Elsa pulled the knickers away my face and, with me watching her, she straightened them out, inspected them for a second and then turned the fabric inside out before placing them, gusset out, on her big tits and grinning at me expectantly with a wicked twinkle of excitement in her amazing blue eyes.

I knew what she was thinking, and honestly I didn't need any second invitation. I leaned forward and buried my face into the soft mounds of flesh on my wife's chest, and as soon as I did I felt her hands on the back of my head, pulling me harder against her tits and holding me there, not that I had any intention of moving away, as I inhaled the strong scent of her cum from her inside out knickers and rubbed my face side to side on her flesh too.

"Fuck yes baby! Yes!" Elsa groaned as she grabbed my hair in her hands and started to grind her hips on my lap, my cock buried deep in her soaked and spasming pussy throbbing as it was stimulated by her movements, the sensation pushing me ever closer to the edge and the big orgasm that I'd been denying myself all day.

I wasn't really thinking, just letting my body do it's thing. I kept my hands on Elsa's arse cheeks, squeezing them as she rocked harder on my cock, grinding her clit against my body and making us both moan together, and alternated between taking deep breaths of her knickers and kissing and sucking her erect pink nipples, as our bodies grew ever more sweaty and stuck to the sofa under us.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes!" Elsa moaned in loud gasps of pleasure as she started to bounce on my cock a little once again, her juices flowing like a river now and staining my pants.

"Shit you're going to make me cum baby!" I groaned into her tits, my face buried in the knickers she still had laid out on the big mounds of flesh. They were the first words I'd managed since Elsa had claimed my cock and started riding me.

That seemed to spur her on, and I was treated to the thrilling sensation of Elsa's pussy rippling and contracting on my shaft, gripping it tight as her warm, wet inner walls slid up my length with ease a few inches and then were thrust down again, my entire cock burying deep inside her as we both cried out together in our last.

"Do it Andrew! I want to feel your cum inside me so bad baby!" Elsa encouraged as she lifted her hips and sank back down on my cock, my face still buried in her chest and pressed into the gusset of her dirty knickers.

At that moment I knew my end wouldn't be long in coming. Truth be told I didn't think I'd last as long as I had, and knowing this was the end of our intense lovemaking session I wanted to ensure we both got the maximum out of it.

With a great effort I pulled my head back and looked up at Elsa, seeing her beautiful face contorted in a grimace of pleasure, slick with sweat and reddened with effort, and as she lifted her hips and dropped her pussy back on on my cock I let go of her arse with my left hand and placed it instead behind her head, grabbing a handful of her blonde hair, and pulling her face down to me and her lips to mine.

Elsa moaned into my mouth as we kissed fiercely, the passion of our impending climaxes fueling us, and as my tongue forced its way into her mouth I started to thrust my hips up and down whilst she sat on top of me, fucking my wife with hard, fast thrusts that drove my thick cock deep in and out of her dripping passage.

The slap of our bodies together grew loud and frequent as I drove myself up into Elsa, every thrust pushing me to the edge faster, and I know it was having the same effect in Elsa too, all the signs were there that she was on the verge of a body rocking orgasm, as was I.

I held Elsa's hair tightly in my hand as I felt her try to pull her head back, keeping her lips on mine as I continued to pound my hips up and down, the way I was sat on the sofa allowing me enough freedom to to thrust my cock upward and slam it deep inside her pussy. I could feel her body shaking as she tried to suppress her climax, obviously she wanted to hold it until I was ready too. She wouldn't need to wait long.

"Fuck! Give it to me baby! Please! Please cum in me!" Elsa begged when I let go of her hair and she threw her head back, she also started to grind her pussy on me as I continued to fuck her hard and fast from below.

"I'm so close, Elsa! Make me cum!" I groaned loudly and wrapped my arms around her, pulling my wife's body closer to me and for the last time burying my face into her chest and the knickers still laid on them.

I took several deep breaths of the wonderful strong scent of Elsa's pussy from the dirty fabric as Elsa started to cry out louder and really squeeze my cock with her inner muscles, bouncing her hips on top of me whist I thrust hard and drove my full length in and out of her.

Given all the teasing I'd had that day, given all the stimulation I'd been given, I simply couldn't hold back any longer when Elsa exploded in an orgasm which literally caused her whole body to stiffen.

As Elsa came like a train, her body shaking and the guttural sounds of pleasure spilling from her lips, I reached my limits too and within a half second my cock stiffened and I carried out too whilst my balls emptied, my cum spurting deep into Elsa's spasming pussy in thick jets the likes of which I'd not experienced in years.

My cock jerked several times and each one shot a thick gooey load of cum from the tip, and while I filled her pussy Elsa continued to cry out and grind her hips on me, although I'm sure that was involuntary, just a consequence of her orgasm which was still raging although not as hard now as my own subsided too.

Finally I was finished and so was she. I felt her body relax and fall against me, and I in turn held her close and tight, taking a last few breaths from the knickers I has my nose pressed into before I pulled my head back and repositioned it on Elsa's shoulder, just holding her as we recovered, with my softening cock was still inside her.

"Hmm that was wonderful, but I think you've made a little mess on me," I managed to whisper into her ear, joking a little to release the built up emotions.

"Sorry but I couldn't help it," Elsa said, sniffing back a few tears after such an intense orgasm, my gorgeous wife always got emotional after she'd had a full body rocking climax.

"That's okay darling, your knickers got messy today too so now we're even," I said and kissed Elsa's cheek before giving her a squeeze with my arms.

We stayed like that, Elsa straddling me and my arms around her, on the sofa for another minute before finally Elsa climbed off me and I could see the wetness on my crotch, I would have to change for sure.

"I think I need a shower!" I said looking at myself then at Elsa with a grin. "Want to join me?"

Elsa raised her eyebrows and then a broad beaming smile came across her lips.

"Sure, I couldn't think of anything I'd want to do more right now!" my gorgeous wife said, the words music to my ears.

"Come on then," I said, taking Elsa by the hand and standing up before I helped her to her feet, but before I could lead her to the stairs she stopped.

"Hold on a second, I just want to put these knickers in a sealed plastic bag... that way you can take them to work with you tomorrow and they'll still smell... fresh!" Elsa winked at me when I gave her a confused look. I laughed. I truly had found the perfect wife, and I would be making this up to her for a long time to come.