Andrew & Elsa: The Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor baby. It's time someone did," she grinned and deftly unbuckled my belt and pulled the zip down, opening my trousers and allowing the bulge in my underwear to be revealed.

I could feel my pulse racing as Elsa once more caressed my rock hard cock through my straining underwear, her hand casually stroking and teasing before she lowered her face and kissed the tip, her breath hot and exciting through the thin cotton.

"Oh that feels so good," I moaned gently as I felt Elsa cup my balls with her hand whilst still kissing the covered head of my cock over and over, little tender kisses that only served to make my shaft throb. Fondling my balls was her speciality and she knew how much I enjoyed her actions.

"Lift your bum Mr. Bennet, and let me make it feel even better!" Elsa said with a gleam of mischief in her eyes as she looked up at me from her knees.

Not for the first time I had to remind myself it was my gorgeous girlfriend preparing to suck my cock. With the wig and make-up on it could well have been someone else, but I reassured myself that was the point, Elsa wanted us to play roles of cheating lovers, though we'd never actually do that with other people.

I grinned down at her and placed both my hands on the arms of my chair, pushing myself up and lifting my arse off the seat, and Elsa grabbed both my trousers and underwear in her hands and pulled them down my thighs quickly, letting them pool around my feet as I dropped back into my chair.

"Oh my, so big!" Elsa gasped when my rock hard cock sprang free and stood throbbing in front of her face, obviously she was feigning surprise at seeing it, but that just added to excitement.

I didn't have time to reply with anything more than a groan of pleasure because as soon as my arse hit the chair again I had Elsa's hand wrapped around the base of my thick shaft and her lips around the head, sliding downward and taking the first inch inside as she sucked eagerly.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as Elsa's mouth enveloped another inch of my shaft and then another, until she had my entire cock in her warm wet mouth, her saliva quickly coating it as she started to bob her head, sucking me deep and fast.

It was a blowjob designed to inflame my pleasure, not the slow easy kind she'd normally give me as a prelude to our lovemaking. There in my office she wasn't my girlfriend but Ms. Wallace, and it was urgent and wild, her lips sliding up and down my cock, leaving rings of dark lipstick. The sounds of her moaning around it as well as the wet slurping was rapidly filling the room. I instinctively placed my hand on the back of her head, not guiding her movements but rather just resting it there as she dictated the pace of the blowjob.

In all the time I'd been with Elsa she'd not sucked my cock this hard or this fiercely. I could literally feel her saliva dripping down into my pubic hair as she worked her mouth on my shaft, her lips tight around me and tongue swirling. It felt incredible and I knew this was just the build up, no way would she put so much effort into this set up just to have me dump my load into her mouth.

"Oh my God, Mr. Bennet, you taste so good!" Elsa said urgently as she slid her lips off my cock and instead wrapped her hand around my shaft, rubbing it to keep me at maximum erection, using her own saliva as lube as she panted and looked up at my face from her knees. "My husband doesn't allow me the pleasure of sucking his cock anymore!"

I looked down into Elsa's beautiful deep blue eyes and felt my cock throb in her hand as she squeezed it and stroked. If not for those eyes I wouldn't have known it was her looking back, and that was a nasty thrill.

"How does your husband feel about you riding cock? And more importantly how do you feel about it?" I asked with a grin, knowing that Elsa was very partial to being on top and I was more than happy to have her sit and bounce on my cock.

"Let me show you!" Elsa said seductively and quickly pushed herself from her knees and to her feet again, my eyes following her up and maintaining eye contact as she pulled the little red thong she wore to the side and exposed the lips of her gorgeous pussy before she straddled me in the office chair.

As she positioned herself, I could feel the soft material of Elsa's black stockings rub against my naked thighs and I shuddered. It was such a turn on that she was dressed in this sexy lingerie while she was climbing on top of me in the chair I sat in every work day. I'd never even so much as rubbed my cock in this building, yet now I was about to fuck Elsa while sitting in my office chair, with my secretary right outside the door and so many more colleagues going about their work in the surrounding rooms.

It didn't take long before I felt the tip of my wet cock touch the folds of Elsa's soaked pussy. Once she had the head nestled against her warm opening she didn't instantly side herself down my shaft taking me fully inside her tight passage, but rather she paused and placed her arms around my neck.

"Get ready Mr. Bennet, because I promise you that your girlfriend has never ridden you like I will!" Elsa said wickedly, playing her role as the seductive, married stranger to the hilt as she slowly rotated her hips on top of me, rubbing the lips of her wet pussy over the head of my cock that was itself slick with her saliva.

"Stop talking and prove it Ms. Wallace!" I snarled and without warning I grabbed the back of her head with my right hand and pulled her face toward mine, forcing her lips to my own as I kissed her deeply while I placed my left hand on her arse cheek and squeezed it.

We both moaned into each other's mouth as our lips locked and tongues swirled together, and as we made out I felt Elsa drop her hips and the wonderful sensation of her tight, wet pussy enveloping my entire hard cock raced through my body.

When my full length was buried inside her, she didn't bob back up, rather she just sat there and squeezed me with her inner muscles, massaging my throbbing shaft as she tightened her arms around my neck and pressed her tits into my chest as our tongues fought in her mouth.

I squeezed her arse with one hand and held her head with the other, not allowing Elsa to pull away from the kiss as she moaned and started to grind her hips. Slow small movements to begin with, just rubbing her clit against my pubic bone and moving my thick cock inside her pussy.

I felt her juices coat my cock as they ran from her pussy, mixing with the saliva from her frantic blowjob and allowing my shaft to slide easily within her tight passage as Elsa lifted her hips an inch or so then dropped herself back down, taking me balls deep inside again, the friction of even this small thrust making me groan. Elsa did it again, her pussy sliding up my hard throbbing cock an extra inch this time before she pushed herself back down on me, taking every bit of my shaft deep once more as I held her arse cheek in my hand and dug my fingers in to her soft warm flesh, urging her to lift it again and start to ride me harder. I was glad for the extra large, luxurious office chair that was a perk of being at a successful law firm like Gordon, Fraser, and Moore because there was enough room for Elsa to straddle me easily.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned loudly when I couldn't hold back the words any longer, letting go of Elsa's head and dropping my right hand to join the left on her arse, squeezing the cheeks as she threw her head back after our lips parted finally.

"Oh yes! Oh you feel so big inside me!" Elsa cried out as she started to grind her hips again between thrusts, her pussy sliding up and down my cock as she bounced on my lap.

I held her arse cheeks as she bounced on my cock, but my eyes were glued to her bra encased tits as they jiggled with every thrust. I couldn't take my eyes off those big fleshy mounds struggling to be held in by the sexy lace.

Her nipples were very obviously hard, even in the lingerie I could see the little pencil eraser nubs poking out, stiff and sensitive. I could see her cleavage right there before me, begging for me to bury my face in and kiss the pale flesh, and who was I to say no?

"Mmmm, oh fuck! Yes, Mr. Bennet, play with my tits!" Elsa cried out as she continued to ride my thick cock while I pressed my face into her chest, rubbing my lips and nose over the supple flesh on show and kissing it sweetly as my hands moved from cupping and squeezing her arse to now grabbing her bra covered tits as requested.

I could hear the leather chair creaking every time Elsa pushed her body upward, then again when her weight came back down, driving her pussy onto my cock as the head was forced deep inside her warm tight passage. It was like music to my ears, as were the loud moans and gasped cries of pleasure coming from her lips while I focused my attention on her tits.

"Oh! Oh yes! Oh fuck!" Elsa's gasps were getting more urgent and loud as she rode me. I could feel the soft stockings she was still wearing rubbing against my thighs and the thong hastily pulled to the side, and there was something about her still wearing lingerie as she continued to thrust her pussy up and down on my shaft that excited me even more than if she was naked.

"Oh my God! Do you make your girlfriend cum this fast? Because I am so close!" Elsa moaned with her head thrown back, the dark curls of her wig falling around her shoulders as she dropped herself down hard on my cock, taking every inch inside with ease thanks to her extreme arousal.

I lavished more kisses and squeezes on her tits before I pulled my face away and looked up into Elsa's face, seeing the pleasure etched on it, her eyes glazed and mouth hanging open as she ground her clit against me, rotating her hips to stimulate the sensitive nub as I groaned in pleasure myself from feeling my cock fully engulfed by her warm embrace.

"Don't talk about my girlfriend, it's you I'm fucking right now Ms. Wallace! And I want you to cum on my thick cock!" I growled and grabbed her bra covered tits more firmly, planting my palms on the front of each as I started to thrust my own hips up and down, driving my cock in and out of Elsa as she rocked on top of me, her hands on my shoulders for stability as I fucked her hard and fast with short thrusts.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Elsa cried out in ragged gasps of pleasure.

"Mmmm yes! Cum for me Ms. Wallace! I want to feel you cum all over my cock right now!" I encouraged while my hands pushed Elsa's big tits together and I rammed my cock upward, deep into her pussy, feeling my pubic bone hit her throbbing clit and causing her to cry out as her back arched and body started to shake while she straddled me on my office chair.

The force of her orgasm was breathtaking and I held still, my cock buried inside her pussy as Elsa came loudly. Her body tensed and twitched as her eyes rolled up in her head and her inner walls squeezed my shaft like a vice, the sensation making it jerk in delight and a spasm of pleasure race through my whole body. I wanted her to stay at this level of arousal for what I planned on doing next, it was something I'd fantasised about for years and now I was going to make it happen.

"Oh my God, that was the best orgasm of my life!" Elsa panted as she came back to Earth, and I knew from the way she said it, sounding fully like an American, and the look in her glazed eyes that it wasn't part of the roleplay, for a second the mask had slipped and she was my girlfriend again.

"Good, but I'm not finished yet! There's something I've always wanted to do, and I know you will, Ms. Wallace!" I said with a grin as I pushed Elsa off me. I made sure I reminded her we weren't ourselves as I said it, and I saw in her face she had gotten back into character.

Elsa managed to stand up with a little help, sliding her pussy off my throbbing hard cock, which glistened with her juices in the light, but her legs were wobbly after her huge climax so she ended up half falling backward and pressing her arse against my desk for support. I pushed my chair backward and stood up, my cock, rock hard and standing straight out from my body, pointing right at her.

"Bend over my desk so I can fuck you from behind!" I growled in a low voice as I stepped forward and looked down at Elsa for a moment, our eyes locked and the excitement coursing between us.

I knew Elsa loved having me fuck her doggy style, it was her favourite position and the prospect of me fucking her from behind while she was bent over my actual office desk, had her tits heaving as her breath became rapid with anticipation.

She was just about to say something but I took charge and grabbed her shoulders, spinning Elsa around and pushing her upper body forward, giving her no option but to bend at the waist and place her hands and chest on the top of my desk, and whatever those words would have been just became a whimper and moan of pleasure instead.

"I've wanted to fuck Elsa on this desk since I met her! But you're the one who's going to get it!" I said as I caressed her arse cheeks with both hands, rubbing them down her skin and to her hips. While I admired my view of her cheeks and the garter belt I grabbed her thong and ripped it down her legs, almost tearing the garment in my rush to remove it.

"Oh!" Elsa moaned as she felt me rip the thong from her pussy and to the floor. I took the opportunity as I was bent to look at her crotch, getting a perfect view of the pussy I craved all the time, admiring the open lips and pink inner passage, and my cock jumped as I got a deep sniff of that aromatic scent of her arousal.

Being so close, smelling her pussy and seeing those gorgeous folds stoked my desires like an inferno and I simply couldn't have held back if I had wanted to. My cock was throbbing and my body was desperate to feel Elsa's tightness around my shaft again.

"Keep your eyes forward!" I ordered Elsa as I looked and saw her looking over her shoulder at me, watching what I was doing. I wanted her to focus on the feel of me fucking her.

"Mmmm yes sir," she said eagerly and turned around again, looking right at my office door, where just on the other side sat Cassidy, my secretary.

I guided the tip of my cock back to her waiting pussy. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her entrance twice then pushed it inside, sinking the round mushroom head into the hot swamp that was Elsa's pussy. Then with a hard thrust I rammed every inch of my cock inside, forcing the head deep as Elsa cried out at me filling and stretching her once more.

I didn't waste time. After her orgasm moments ago I knew Elsa wouldn't take long to cum again, and this time, in this position, her climaxes would come fast and hard, so I simply grabbed her hips and started thrusting, ramming my cock deep then pulling out until just an inch was left inside, only to shove forward again and give her the rest of my thick throbbing shaft.

"Oh fuck yes!" Elsa cried far too loudly as I started to pound her pussy from behind, her body trapped between me and the desk, pinning her in place and leaving her totally at my mercy. I started to grunt with the effort of thrusting my cock in and out of Elsa, and the sounds of my thighs hitting the back of hers as I slammed deep quickly filled the room, just as the wet squelch of my thick shaft getting driven into her super tight passage did too. It was an intoxicating addition to her cries of pleasure and made me pound her all the more forcefully as my own orgasm started to build.

From behind, with the wig and lingerie all I could see, it was easy to forget this was actually Elsa I was fucking, which was why I was thankful I could hear her pleasure filled voice as she cried out in orgasmic delight, multiple small and continued climaxes racking her body as I thrust hard and fast, my body slamming into her arse and making our skin slap together with a delightful noise that set my pulse racing harder.

"Oh fuck! Harder! Please fuck me harder!" Elsa cried and if I wasn't so focused on the pleasure I was feeling, I would have been worried at just what Cassidy was hearing if this on the other side of the door.

As it was though, all I could think of was making Elsa cum harder, and as I slammed my cock deep into her pussy, pressing her body firmer against my desk, I lifted my right hand off her hip and slapped it down onto her arse.

The pleasure filled scream that Elsa let out must have been heard by Cassidy even through the thick walls and door of my office, because as soon as I spanked her for that first time my gorgeous girlfriend started to spasm and I felt the heat inside her pussy rise and the ripples of her inner muscles all along my cock that signified a huge orgasm.

I didn't care if anyone heard though, I was too aroused and just focused on slamming my cock into Elsa's dripping pussy, my shaft throbbing as the head went deep enough that my balls hit her and the office echoed with the sound of our bodies clapping together.

I looked down at Elsa as I drove my cock into her again and saw she had dropped her head down on to my desk, her wig making her look like some stranger now I couldn't see her face, and her fingernails were scratching the wooden top as her hands clenched into fists while the orgasms ripped through her body, a non-stop wave of pleasure that was buckling her legs but trapped between me and the desk which held her up, she couldn't collapse to her knees.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck! Yes!" the words spilled from Elsa's lips in a rush of orgasmic pleasure, just gibberish mostly mixed with cries of delight when my hand would slap down on her arse cheek, the loud slap of my palm hitting her reddening skin sounding like the sweetest music ever made.

"Mmmm you like that, Ms. Wallace? Do you like having my cock fucking you from behind?" I growled as I drove myself deep into Elsa's pussy, my full shaft buried inside her and throbbing like crazy, and my body pressed against her arse, pinning on the desk as I placed a hand on the small of her back to make sure she couldn't get up.

"Yes! I love it! Don't stop!" Elsa cried out and sobbed, I knew she'd have tears running down her cheeks after so many continuous orgasms; when I fucked her from behind and Elsa came this hard for this long she always cried in pleasure from the intensity of the feelings.

I slapped her arse again and got the response I wanted, a cry of pleasure from Elsa and a ripple all along my cock as her pussy spasmed, then I moved my hand down her back and grabbed the waistband of her garter belt, holding it in my fist as I started to slide my hips backwards then slam into her pussy again, pounding Elsa with forceful thrusts once again. The scent and sounds of me hammering her was all around the office, filling my nose and ears and making me feel light headed as my orgasm built.

"I'm so close! I'm gonna cum so hard!" I said through clenched teeth as I rammed my cock into Elsa.

"Oh God!" Elsa wailed as her body shook while yet another wave of pleasure rushed through her while I pounded. "Oh fuck... fill me please!"

I groaned loudly as she begged me to fill her pussy with my hot sticky cum. My balls were ready, and every second I spent with my cock inside Elsa's wet passage pushed me closer to the edge, I knew it was imminent but I didn't want to fill some stranger with my cum, I wanted to fill the woman I love.

"Turn around, I want to see your face as I fill you with my cum!" I growled and quickly before it was too late I pulled my cock free from Elsa's pussy and grabbed her shoulders to turn her to face me.

Seeing the tears wetting her cheeks and the look of pure love and pleasure etched under them made my heart jump and I loved her more than ever, and I wanted to show her how much by giving her my seed that was only for her.

"Get on my desk, now!" I said and placed my hands on Elsa's arse, lifting her up as she placed her hands on the desk to help as she scooted backward until she was sat on it, her legs dangling over the edge clad in those stained black stockings.