Andrew & Elsa: The Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't waste time with anything more than a quick look down at her dripping gorgeous pussy, right there between her open thighs, to help guide my cock back inside, and once I had the head buried again in that sweet wet passage I placed both my hands either side of Elsa on the desk and started to trust deep.

A shudder passed up my spine as I thrust into Elsa and felt her stocking covered legs squeeze against my body as she held me tightly now she could wrap her thighs around me. I was on top of her now, looking down into her face from above, and despite the wig and make-up I could see it was my beautiful girlfriend which made having her on my desk as I fucked her all the more exciting than having her pretending to be some married client I was having an affair with.

I didn't look away any more as I started to drive my cock in and out of Elsa's body, her thighs shaking either side of me and her shoes tapping against the desk as I thrust. Loud groans and cries spilling from both of us now as she had yet another orgasm and I was pushed further toward my own.

"Oh fuck! Fill me Daddy! Please fill me!" Elsa begged; I had her completely out of character now as she called me 'Daddy' like she does when I fuck her at home.

"Soon! Oh fuck I'm close!" I growled.

I kept looking up at the door of my office then back down at Elsa as she cried out with every thrust, calling me 'Daddy' again and begging for my cum as she came herself. I wondered briefly how much of the noise was heard outside this office and what we'd do if there was a knock on the door asking if everything was okay? Those thoughts actually excited me, the risky nature of fucking Elsa on my desk while I should be working making my pulse race, but not nearly as much as the sensation of her velvety pussy squeezing my hard cock.

I looked down at her big tits, the bra half pulled down, exposing one of her erect nipples. I had no idea when or how that had happened, but it was so fucking sexy.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" I suddenly exclaimed as I pulled my hips back a final time then slammed myself, balls deep, inside Elsa, the head of my throbbing cock pushed as deep as it could possibly go before I emptied myself into her.

"Yes! Fill me with your cum!" Elsa yelled and arched her back as she pulled me harder against herself with her sharp heels on my arse, keeping me deep so I could spray my seed without it escaping.

As soon as my cock jerked and my first jet of cum shot out I had the irresistible urge to kiss my gorgeous girl and I half collapsed on top of her and pressed my lips to hers, as much to muffle the scream she was making as for my own relief. I felt her try to kiss me back, but the pleasure was so great within her as my cock continued to jerk and spill jets of cum inside her welcoming pussy that it was only half hearted and more than once she just moaned into my mouth as we came together on top of my desk.

We didn't move for a couple minutes after I had finally finished filling her with my cum. I'd been so excited and aroused that I had shot much more than normal, and I knew my cock would be coated in a mixture of both her juices and my own seed when I pulled out, but while I was still inside her I didn't care.

"Hmm I've never cum that much before!" Elsa said, more gentle tears rolling down her cheeks as I pulled my face away from hers and just looked down at my gorgeous girlfriend's face.

"Your husband not man enough to satisfy you?" I asked with a grin, playing out the last elements of the roleplay that Elsa had begun when she'd walked into my office under an assumed name.

"Not like that, you are the best lover I've ever had!" Elsa smiled up at me and I felt her squeeze my softening cock with her pussy, a little signal of her love and thanks.

"Glad to be of service, but I fear you've made me a little messy Ms. Wallace, how will I explain to my girlfriend the stains on my underwear?" I said as I pulled myself free from her pussy and looked down at the gooey mess that coated my shaft and pooled on the desk.

Elsa pushed herself up on my desk, sitting up with a great effort as she panted and looked down at my crotch before licking her lips and grinning once more.

"I think I can help you with that Mr Bennet," she said and pushed herself off my desk, dropping to her knees the moment her shoes touched the floor and quickly she took my slick cock into her mouth and started to eagerly suck our combined mess from me. I watched, groaning a little as Elsa cleaned my cock. She was so good at it, her tongue sliding along the soft shaft and lips sucking until there was nothing left but her saliva to indicate I'd just fucked her silly and filled her with my cum.

"There, no more risk of stains," she said rising up from her knees when she was finished.Then she reached her neck up to kiss me, not Ms. Wallace, but Elsa, the love of my life, reminding me that she was the only one I ever wanted to be with.

Part Three: Elsa

I broke away from that last kiss with Andrew and gave him a smile. Not a coy, seductress smile, but a real one from me to the man I love. I glanced around the office and saw the mess we had made and giggled. There was a pool of our sexual juices on the desk, clothing strewn about the room and Andrew's face was positively covered in dark berry lipstick. Thankfully I came prepared and grabbed my purse pulling wet wipes to clean up.

I handed one to Andrew and he opened a cupboard to reveal a mirror and he cleaned off his face and pulled up his trousers. I cleaned the desk and rearranged my undergarments. I picked up the framed picture of Andrew and I smiling at my birthday party the summer before and reset it on his desk. I saw my red thong lying over Andrew's computer keyboard and I reached for it, but he grabbed it before me.

"Leave me your thong Ms. Wallace, it will remind me of today," he said when he picked up the flimsy garment and twirled it around his finger. He took a deep sniff of the wet, heavily scented material then opened one desk drawer and dropped it in with a wink.

I pulled out a compact to reset my face after all the sexual sweat and reapplied my lipstick to look almost good as new. I pulled my dress on and then the gloves and pinned in the hat.

I gave the air a sniff and wrinkled my nose, giving Andrew a pointed look to spray some air freshener or something before his next meeting. It was clear from one sniff that this room had been used for sex. He laughed and pulled a small bottle of cologne from the desk drawer and sprayed some in an attempt to cover the smell.

I gave Andrew one last smile as Elsa then took a deep breath resummoning my alter ego as I pulled the door open.

"Thank you Mr. Bennett," I said, again with the posh London accent. "You have been very helpful."

"Any time Ms. Wallace, my door is always open," He said from back behind his desk with a wink.

I stepped out into the outer office where Cassidy was sitting silently at her desk. Seeing me step out of the office, she bolted up from the desk with a nervous look.

"Ms. Wallace, is there anything else I can do for you while you're here?" Cassidy's voice sounded a bit shrill as she forced herself to speak.

"My mink, please," I reminded her and she jumped to the closet to get the fur. She gingerly handed it to me and I pulled it around my shoulders and left the office.

Getting outside again I saw Olivia circling the block; I flagged her down and got back in the car. Heather and Olivia were beyond excited to hear how my escapade had gone and I filled them in...just enough to satisfy their curiosity without giving every dirty detail.

Back at Heather's I jumped in the shower because it was already almost five and Andrew was picking me up at half past six. The hot water felt amazing over my sweaty and sex stained skin. Out of the shower, I went back to the Salon a'la Olivia who redid my makeup for the gala while Heather did my hair. I pulled on the beaded black dress, opting for a refined elegance that night. The dress had a high neckline, but the slit up the leg more than made up the difference in skin exposure.

Checking myself out in the mirror, I looked a lot more like myself. I heard Andrew's car pull up in the driveway and I grabbed my mink wrap and pulled it back around my shoulders. It completed the outfit perfectly.

Andrew was looking very spiffy in a tux that I had rented for him for the evening. He looked like he'd had a shower and a fresh shave as well.

Getting in the car I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

"You look handsome tonight," I purred.

"And you look better than words can describe," he responded.

He pulled out of the driveway and started toward the Hotel Indigo downtown.

"How was work today, babe?" I asked innocently.

Andrew smiled and gave a chuckle, "Work was good. I had a very interesting new client come in this afternoon. I couldn't put my finger on it, but she reminded me of someone..."

I laughed and placed my hand on his thigh.

"But seriously," he continued. "That was the hottest thing you have ever done."

"Good. I had a lot of fun too," I smiled.

We pulled up to the hotel where the gala was being held and Andrew passed the car to the valet. Walking in on his arm I felt like a movie star, or perhaps more like a movie star's less famous girlfriend because everyone knew and greeted Andrew.

"Babe, you're like a super big deal for this firm," I whispered excitedly.

He humbly shook his head before introducing me to the CFO of the firm, Mr. Fraser himself. After I deposited my mink at the coat check we stopped at the bar for some champagne and continued mingling.

Brent Davis, the man who had introduced Andrew and me in a pub almost a year previous walked in with his wife and I felt more at ease with a couple more people I knew well. Patrick Donahue sauntered over as well, noticeably alone.

"What's this Pat? You didn't bring a date tonight?" Brent teased him.

"Eh, I didn't ask anyone in time," he shrugged, taking a drink of his bourbon.

"Well, maybe you'll convince some poor girl from the Steno pool to follow you home," Brent laughed and got a side eye from his wife.

Pat leaned in and spoke low to our small circle, "I had hoped some female clients would be making appearances...I know Andrew had one in his office today that I wouldn't mind getting to know."

I choked on my champagne as I heard that, but Andrew stayed calm.

"Eh, Pat, I don't think Ms. Wallace is your type," he said, giving Patrick a hard clap on the shoulder. "Besides that, she wasn't invited tonight because she's not a client yet."

Patrick looked a bit dejected and finished off his drink. He headed back to the bar as the dinner chime summoned everyone to the dining room. The seating was assigned and as we made our way to our table I saw a petite girl with a big head of red hair already sitting at our table.

"Hello! You must be Cassidy!" I said going in for air kisses on each cheek. "I've heard so much about you from Andrew! You must be taking great care of his schedule because he's been home on time all week!"

Cassidy laughed awkwardly but said it was nice to meet me. "I recognize you from the picture on Mr. Bennett's desk," she said. I took the seat next to her and excitedly continued conversing.

The table filled with other junior account men and their staff and the first course appeared. Cassidy and I made light-hearted small talk through the meal and it confirmed what I thought at the office that afternoon, I really liked her.

Patrick Donahue was at the next table over from us and I saw him look our way more than once.

"Don't look now, but I think Mr. Donahue is looking your way," I said softly to Cassidy. She very slyly stretched to look his way.

"Ugh, I would not date anyone in that office," she said with finality, stabbing a strawberry with her fork. Then she softened a bit, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound bitter. It was just a trying day at work."

"I totally understand," I said with a smile. "And you're very wise to stay away from Patrick Donahue. He's a bit of a...what's the British slang?"

"Libertine."

I laughed but Cassidy looked serious.

"Elsa," she said with a frown. "The men at this firm are very sexual. At first I thought it was just one or two of them, but-"

She was cut off by a man beginning to speak at the podium at the front of the room as the program for the evening began. There were a handful of speeches about the history of the firm that were quite boring but then there was a small awards section. Plaques were given to those who had reached milestone service at the firm- 10 years, 20 years, and a couple who'd been with the firm from the very beginning.

"Now we'd like to give an award to an up and coming employee," said the Master of Ceremonies, Mr. Gordon. "In his two short years with the firm, he has shown outstanding loyalty, a natural charm with clients leading to excellent reviews, and a never ceasing positive attitude towards his work. I'm of course talking about Mr. Andrew Bennett!"

The room erupted with applause and Andrew smiled with surprise. He leaned over to give me a kiss before walking up to the podium to receive his award. He shook Mr. Gordon's hand and posed for a picture then he came back to our table with his prize.

"Congratulations, my love!" I said kissing him again. Praise came from everyone at the table and those nearby as well.

Mr. Gordon finished the program from the front of the room, "Thank you all for being here this evening. Please continue to enjoy the open bar!"

People slowly began to leave their tables for more mingling. I knew that Andrew would be a popular person that evening so I was happy to make myself comfortable at table nearby while he accepted good wishes from coworkers and clients. I had hoped to finish my conversation with Cassidy but she had disappeared after the program.

After at least an hour and two more glasses of champagne for me, Andrew found me and asked if I was ready to go.

"Whenever you're ready!" I said linking my arm through his and we walked toward the front doors.

"Oh, my mink is at the coat check!" I remembered. "You get the car; I'll be out in just a minute."

Andrew stepped outside to get the car and went to the little desk with my claim ticket and handed it to the attendant. As I waited, Cassidy suddenly appeared next to me, obviously a few glasses of wine past complete decorum.

"Elsa," she panted a little as if she'd run over to me. "I need to tell you something before you go. I know I shouldn't say anything and it might cost me my job but you're too nice a person to not tell the truth."

I nodded slowly for her to continue with an idea of what she was about to tell me.

"Today at work, Mr. Bennett had a client-"

"Your fur, Miss Larson," interrupted the coat check attendant handing me the wrap.

"Yes, thank you so much," I said, taking the mink and handing over a tip. I pulled the wrap around my shoulders and turned back to Cassidy. "You were saying?"

"Yes, you need to know that Mr. Bennett-" Cassidy suddenly stopped, looking at the mink on my shoulders. "That wrap...is it mink?"

"It is," I smiled. "It's been in my family for decades."

Cassidy timidly touched her fingertips to the lush brown fur.

"It looks just like-Oh my God!" Realization flooded over Cassidy's face.

"I'm sorry to put you through that Cassidy," I smiled. "Thank you for taking such good care of Andrew. And even more for having the courage to tell me the truth about him."

Cassidy smiled with massive relief at knowing her boss wasn't a complete cad after all.

I gave her a quick hug goodbye and went outside where Andrew was just pulling up in the car. I got in and told him that I'd cleared his name with his secretary.

Andrew laughed. "Well if the secret's out, I suppose that means Ms Wallace won't be visiting my office again?"

"Oh, on the contrary Mr Bennett. I think it means Ms Wallace can visit more often... And I happen to know she would be up for a house call to a certain special award winner tonight."

I ran a hand up Andrew's thigh and I felt him hit the accelerator and race towards home.

This story, as well as all the 'Andrew and Elsa' stories are cowritten by JaneAustenButSexy and Nemasis84. We so appreciate your ratings and feedback and if you want more of their adventures please check out the selection on my author page!