Andrew and the Japanese Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha good! You can watch later. I will come collect you when I have warmed her up. In the meantime I will keep the door ajar so you can hear her scream out her pleasure."

Andrew walked back into the living room.

In the room Chris was making out with Sharon and Yiki was sitting next to them watching them with deep heavy breathing and dazed look. They stopped kissing and stood up next to Andrew in front of Yiki sitting in the sofa.

"Oh my you are sure are a pretty. So so pretty..."

"Oh eh... thank you Andrew-sama. Will we start negotiations now, maybe in the dining room?"

Andrew didn't answer the question but kept on ogling the asian girl.

"Very pretty legs you have and such a cute little mouth... But too much talking. Sharon why don't you show your friend what womens mouths are for?"

Sharon smiled and unbuttoned his pants. She pulled out his long cock and started sucking on it amazingly well while keeping eye contact with him and her friend Yiki.

Yiki couldn't stop staring and was now holding her breath looking at the white cock going in between the lips and down Sharon's throat.

"Ohhmmm oh so good... Hey Yiki see something you like? You... oh keep sucking slut... you Yiki you look like you have never seen a cock before!"

"Well no Andrew-sama I-I wanted to save myself you see... I am still a virgin sir".

"Oh that is so... thoughtful of you. Did you hear that Chris we have a sweet innocent virgin here that we will negotiate with!"

Chris was looking at Yiki like a predator staring down it's pray.

"Yes Andrew lets start... penetrating this deal. You and me from two sides, double penetrating it haha!"

"Yes this deal will be... air tight haha".

As Andrew and Chris joked and laughed Sharon smiled but Yiki just looked confused. Andrew thought about another joke.

"Hey Yiki I have another funny joke for you! A white guy, a black guy, and an asian guy are speeding. They get pulled over by a cop, who decides to humor them. They won't get a ticket if their penis sizes add up to more than 20 inches. The white guy's dick is a majestic 9 inches, the black guy's is also 9 inches, and the asian guy's is a tiny 2 inch. As they drive away, the white guy says "you're lucky my dick was 9 inches", the white guy says" you're lucky my dick is 9 inches" and the asian says "you're lucky I had a boner."

They all started laughing, also Yiki she just couldn't help herself after the hilarious joke.

"Okay we should start our business deal with you Sharon and Yiki doing a dance for us."

Yiki still looked confused but Sharon pulled her up from the sofa and stood her up in front of the two white men Chris and Andrew leaning happily back in the sofa.

Sharon pulled out a Bluetooth speaker from the duffel bag and pressed to start playing some happy j-pop music.

She walked next to Yiki and started dancing to the music shaking her hips. Yiki started to mimic her movements.

Andrew and his friend had a great time watching the two sexy asian girls shake their behinds and boobs and flirting with them.

Sharon stopped for a second and looked at Andrew with a questioning look. Andrew nodded, it was time to really push Yiki's limits.

Sharon now started dancing closer to Yiki and first taking of her own top and skirt now with naked breasts only wearing her tiny black g-string.

She started kissing and hugging Yiki and soon they were passionately french kissing. Yiki's eyes were mad with lust. The two men had their dicks pulled out from their open zippers and were stroking while watching the show.

Soon Yiki also had her top and skirt undressed also only wearing her heels and tiny underwear. The living room was fast turning into a lesbian asian porno.

Andrew watched the girls lost in their lust and then decided to spice things up. He opened the duffle bag in front of him and got Sharon's attention and threw two items to her.

Before Yiki could react Sharon had put on a pink strapless strapon and was holding a purple lage wand vibrator. Yiki looked at first Sharon and then Andrew with a scared look.

"Don't worry dear Yiki, it is not cheating if you get fucked by a woman wearing a strapon. Enjoy it haha".

Sharon pushed Yiki down on all fours on the carpet pushing her head down to the floor and kneeling behind her sexy ass.

Yiki tried to turn her head to get a better look what her girlfriend was doing behind her as Sharon gave her a naughty smile and pushed the strapless strapon first inside of herself and then the other tip to her friends pussy teasing her.

The girls started fucking screaming and moaning not caring who could hear them. Andrew nodded again giving Sharon permission to letting Yiki come for her first time. Sharon pulled out the large wand vibrator and pushed against Yiki's clitoris. Just a few moments later Yiki climaxed screaming and shaking on the floor.

Andrew gave the girls a few seconds to recover and then nodded again to let Sharon get Yiki horney and crazy with lust again.

Yiki looked surprised as Sharon turned her over kissing her lips, licking her nipples and then entering her again fucking her slowly missionary. Sharon also used the large wand again but now in just very brief moments bringing Yiki real close to orgasm but not quite over the edge.

"Oh ohhh Sharon please don't stop no no please let me come again please it is oh so good please".

Andrew shook his head and stood up. It was time to start the real negotiations. He turned Yiki with the help of Sharon back around again pushing her face down in the carpet once again.

As Andrew himself positioned him behind Yiki's virgin ass he could look down on her tiny tight asian asshole and moist pussy still shaking.

Andrew smiled and positioned his long cock against Yiki's anus reading himself to fuck her analy. This was hit favorite part.

"Are you ready to begin... negotiations Yiki dear?"

"Oh yes sir I would love to sir but... but I want to stay virgin sir?"

"Not to worry dear, it is not cheating or loosing virginity if you do in the ass."

"Oh yes please okay yes Andrew-sama sir yes".

He felt Yiki pushing her ass against the tip of his cock and he answered by thrusting forward penetrating her impossible tight ass and slowly impaling her.

"Yes you hade real tight ass... Try to relax"

"Mhmm oooooh please be careful oh you are so big please". Yiki took a deep breath and held it trying to enjoy getting sodomized.

Smack! Andrew slapped her butt while slowly fucking her. Looking down at the woman holding her breath with his big cock in her ass he though now was a good time to start negotiations.

"Ok Yiki please pay attention. I want a 10 year contract with your husband's company with a real low competitive price and I know you are just the girl to get it for me".

"Oh yes sir please fuck my ass not so fast oh my god your cock is huge... yes I am legally responsible for negotiate prices for my husband foreign business deals. But oh oh my god please more slowly I... I have never tried negotiating while having a cock fucking my butt... sir."

Yiki blushes with red cheeks and Andrew just continuing fucking her trying to get at least half his shaft inside of her quickening the paste.

Chris meanwhile had moved to the front of Yiki, got down on his knees and helping her up on her hands on all fours on the carpet.

Chris put a hand behind Yiki's neck and long black hair and pulled her mouth forward to his big erect cock. Yiki hesitated again.

"No Yiki no stopping now, everyone know that sucking a cock is not cheating. And me and Chris we always have some sexy asian girls sucking us when we negotiate deals in Asia."

Yiki opened her mouth and started blowing Chris. She was now getting analy spit roasted getting cock both in her mouth and in her ass.

"Man this slut has a hot ass. How is her blowjob skill?"

"Wow this slut sure can suck! She is a true natural using her tongue on my shaft while sucking hard! I didn't have to say anything, I can't believe this her first time it feels like she was born to do this!"

Yiki was groaning trying to protest to the comments about her but Chris just kept fucking her mouth making sure she didn't talk.

"This is the true reason why I love to invest in Asia, always some hot hooker ready to blow your cock!"

"So do you want to invest in this deal with me? I am sure we can push this bitch to amazing prices!"

"Oh oh yes okay let's do this!"

Andrew kept fucking Yiki in the ass slowly reaching orgasm. He filled her ass with his seed as Chris blew his load in Yiki's mouth.

Cum dripping from both ends of Yiki Sharon knew what her job was. She crawled over to Yiki and Sharon kissed her face and licked carefully up all the cum from her lips and chin.

She then crawled behind Yiki and started licking her ass with Yiki first sounding of some weak protests in japanese but then just accepted her friend rimming her ass.

The friends then embraced on the floor and Sharon let her friends face rest on her large breasts for just a moment.

"That's enough comfort Sharon, go to the kitchen, change outfit and lets us show Yiki what a true cuckold her husband to be is."

Sharon pushed Yiki off her chest and Andrew picked up Yiki's tiny black thong letting her pull it up her long legs.

Andrew leaned forward and casually played with Yiki's nipples. Pinching them, pulling on them. Not painfully but playfully. Yiki was breathing heavily and looked down at her naked body.

"Oh my god ... I can't believe I just did that..."

"Believe it Yiki! You are my slut now! Actually I have something for you."

Andrew pulled forward a black leather choker with the word "WHORE" in large metallic letters on one side and the japanese symbol "娼" on the other.

Yiki took it in her hands and held it with a disgusted look. She was not pleased at all with her gift.

"No! I am not a prostitute!"

"You still have cum in your ass and mouth dear from two men you just met. Of course you are a whore. But you are a great slutty whore so be proud. Now go put the choker on and I will tell you where to go next".

Yiki groaned as Andrew pinched her nipple harder and then put the collar around her neck. Andrew tried to listen to what was happening in the kitchen to hear if Sharon had started.

Andrew loved to shock his girls and this next part seeing how Yiki would react will be amazing.

"Okay Yiki, why don't you also go in your kitchen. Go there, and make us some fruit".

Yiki stood up on her high heels with her sexy round gstring-wearing ass shaking sexily as she walked to the kitchen. Her nipples were real hard and erect now.

Yiki stopped suddenly in the entrance to the kitchen shocked at what she was seeing inside.

Inside was her friend Sharon now once again wearing the strap on but now also wearing a black leather dominatrix outfit. Sharon was on the floor and Yiki first couldn't see why but then she saw that there was a japanese man on all fours in front of her that she was penetrating from behind.

Sharon was fucking either Sharon's husband or Yikis in the ass doggystyle.

Yiki couldn't tell who it was since both Japanese men in the room was wearing a leather mask over their face complete with a blindfold and a ball gag in their mouths.

She was shocked to see that the two men were silently accepting the humiliation not struggling or making much of a sound. The man had also turned his head to see who had entered the kitchen now but just turned away his head not daring to speak.

The other japanese was also bent forward on the floor and Sharon was now taking turns fucking them in the ass with her strapon going back and forth between them fucking them as hard and fast as she could.

"Yiki, how is it going with that fruit?"

Andrew had now walked up behind Yiki and put down his hand down the front of her underwear going straight for her clitoris. She was real wet.

"Are you watching your husband Yiki? Do you see him taking it in the ass just like you just did? A true man would never let anyone fuck him in the ass! Do you also see what they are wearing?"

Yiki looked more closely as Andrew pointed at the crotch and saw that they both were wearing what looked like tiny metal cages around their penises. They both had tiny padlocks making it unable for the japanese men to remove them.

"So so no time to play, get some fruit and come back to us quickly so we continue... negotiations haha".

Andrew walked back to the living room to relax with Chris in the sofa and Yiki soon returned with a large plate with melon and other asian fruit he didn't know the name of.

Yiki still had a dazed look on her eyes probably not used to picking fruit from her fridge while her husband to be and his friend was getting ass pegged by one of her new female friends next to her.

Yiki looked behind her as Sharon also entered the room still wearing the dominatrix outfit and with the large duffle bag in her hand. With her came the two japanese husbands crawling still only wearing the metal cock cages with padlocks and their black leather masks.

The japanese wimps had their heads bowed down and slowly crawled into the room.

Sharon whipped one of the men on his ass with her leather whip and shouted a few things in japanese. Soon the two men were picking up small video camera from the bag and mounting them on tripods in the living room.

The usb webcams were connected to a laptop that they set up and the screen showed for now the big black letters "NOT LIVE".

Yiki looked nervously at the two cameras pointing at her.

One of the men seeing Yiki standing in the room only wearing heels and panties started shouting something in Japanese but Sharon was ready and quickly lashed with her leather whip the man and silenced him for good.

Sharon said something back to the mask wearing japanese and then started giving instructions two both of the men that started setting up cameras on tripods in the living room.

Sharon got on her knees and crawled up to Andrew.

"What did he shout? I don't understand your weird suchi language". Andrew casually patted Sharon on the head.

"Sir, he said 'Don't rape my fiancé!' to you and I answered him that the western men only gave his fiancé what she was begging for haha".

"Good good. When can we go live?" Andrew pointed at the laptop and cameras.

"My two new slaves here should be done in maybe 10-15 minutes sir".

Chris stood up from the sofa now, slapped Sharon's ass and started talking.

"That is plenty of time for you to please me slut! Off with your thong!"

Sharon stood up and pulled down her black underwear and layed down in the sofa on her back with a sexy smile.

Chris got up on top of her and between her legs sliding into her pussy.

They started fucking in the sofa Sharon moaning loudly. Yiki stood watching them and one of the two japanese men stopped for a second but then quickly tried to ignore the action in the sofa.

"Oh God fuck me fuck me fuck me oh you so good oh fuck you so big never stop oh fuuuuuck!!"

Andrew let Yiki enjoy the show to get an idea what soon was to come to her and walked over to the laptop.

He made sure the internet connection was stable and that the email list to every single japanese employee in the company office maybe a hundred man and women in office in the center of Tokyo.

He sent to a email to everyone ordering them to stay alert by their work stations for a new email soon with an important live video message.

He also made sure that the laptop had a window connected to a security camera of what was happening in the office too see every japanese employee reaction.

The two mask wearing men were done setting up the cameras and tripods and was getting ready with a camera in his hand the other hand pulling a little on the padlock around his cock cage. It didn't budge.

Chris stopped fucking Sharon on the sofa and pulled up his pants but pulled down the zipper on his pants letting his erect cock point out. He stepped in front of the cameras and Andrew joined him standing next to him. He looked over at the half naked Yiki.

"Come here you on your knees and start sucking you sexy slut".

"Yes sir but sir couldn't I negotiate better with my clothes on sir?"

"No no trust me you will be negotiating just fine without your clothes you are very good".

"Oh okay thank you sir".

One of the two men seemed to think that it was not fine for Yiki to negotiate naked on her knees in front of web cameras and started trying to protest. But Sharon was now behind them and twisted his nipple first making him gasp with pain and then silencing him again.

Andrew signaled the japanese cameraman to get closer only framing Andrews face and pressed send on the laptop with the feed of everything happening in the living room. They were now live. It was never a true humiliation without an audience.

"Thank you so much for joining our live stream of your company new business deal. Please stay with us for the entire time because we will be negotiating and presenting many important details that will affect your jobs".

Andrew singled the camera man to zoom up a little also showing Chris next to him but keep Yiki on the floor out of frame.

"With me I first have Chris here that agreed to secure investment for the deal we will negotiate today. Thank you so much Chris".

"Oh it has been very pleasing so far Andrew oh... So good...".

"Yes and then we have of course the legal representative for all you watching: Yiki! She has already started preparing us for the... oh... negotiations".

Andrew signaled again and the cameraman now zoomed out even more now showing Yiki on her knees taking turns holding and blowing his and Chris long white clocks.

Yiki did an export job licking suckling and gagging on the cocks. She really seem to enjoy them.

Andrew looked over at the laptop screen that showed that the blowjobs in the living room was currently being watched by every employee in the company.

It also showed a live view of a security camera in the office and Andrew love to see the reactions of the people in the office getting shocked frozen with their mouths open.

"Yiki, you are doing really well please smile to the camera, your employees are all watching you haha".

Yiki took out the cock she was currently sucking on and held one in each of her hands smiling an innocent smile to the camera.

Andrew looked back to the video feed from the office. Some japanese employees had closed their mouths now but no one had turned of the video on their computers duty fully watching the whole negotiations.

"You are doing a amazing job Yiki showing how... service minded and... obedient japanese can be and I feel we are ready now to write a contract".

"Yes sir our company is very interested in good business deal with your American company sir".

"Excellent I have prepared printed contracts and that just need to be filled in the cost per unit you can offer and then filled with yours and my signature".

Andrew help up a legal document with an empty field somewhere in the middle and two empty lines to be signed at the very bottom.

"Now I of course have an interest in having so low prize as possible to make money and you want as high as possible to not have to cut salary for your employees watching this video. I also know that your husband to be has instructed you to get price up to 175 dollars per unit and absolutely not below 150, but I am sure we can... penetrate a even lower price than that haha!"

Andrew walked closer to Yiki and ripped of her underwear. He then lifted her up with his two strong arms like she weighted nothing and put her legs around his waist. Yiki put her arms behind his neck pulling her perky asian breasts against his hairy chest.

Yiki's ass was now easy access for Chris that moved behind her.