Andrew and the Japanese Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift her up some more Andrew for me."

Andrew lifted Yiki's petite Asian body higher. Yiki turned her head trying to look behind her what Chris was about to do with his large cock.

"Wait what... what are you going to do to my ass?"

Chris didn't respond to focused on the sexy Asian ass thrust out towards him. He put the cock against her little asshole and slid the tip of the cock inside of Yiki.

"Oh my god you are in my ass Chris oh this is so nasty so good and wrong oh oh oh!"

Andrew held Yiki in his arms and felt her heart beat fast and her body rock as Chris fucked her from behind her.

Andrew moved the tip of his cock to the entrance to Yikis horney virgin cunt. Her outer lips opened for him like a flower blossoming.

"No wait what are you oh please oh that oh oh what?"

Yiki now turned back from the penetration of her rear to look at Andrew and see what was going on in the front.

"Yiki I am one tiny thrust away from pushing the tip of my cock inside of you. Everyone knows just the tip isn't cheating and I am sure your husband to be would stop me if he was even half a man!"

"Oh oh? Not cheating? Okay fuck me but please try not to cum inside please oh OH MY GOD!!"

With one thrust Andrew took Yikis virginity and started fucking her. Soon he was synchronizing the moment with his friend Chris never giving a second to Yiki to catch her breath.

Yiki was now having her first ever intimate sex a threesome with double penetration and she didn't even know why her body had betrayed her like this. The camera kept recording the two white men fucking the Asian girl between them.

"Wow you sure are a tight but horney virgin Yiki. Now let's finish this negotiation. 80 dollars per unit."

"What?! That- that is like half the prize we can afford! Oh oh my god please slow down I can't focus when you are fucking and videoing me oh OH!"

"If your tight virgin cunt can manage our two cocks I am sure everything is possible haha! You know what? I am sure we can get a ever better lower price from you! 60 dollars! You are so talented and oh so tight. Chris fuck her all the way inside now."

"Oh my god!! Aaaaahhghhh!! Oh okay okay yes yes YES!!"

Andrew leaned over to the table and grabbed the contract without slowing the speed fucking Yiki. He wrote down 60 as the prize and signed on the line handing over the pen to Yiki.

With one hand putting the contract paper to Andrews strong chest and the other signing her name Yiki finished the deal.

Over at the Japanese office people were once again shocked, did they now have to work unpaid overtime and cut salaries just because the bosses wife was a

white cock loving slut and the boss a cuckold wimp?!

"Haha great job Yiki. So time for the finish I am sure you would love two loads of hot white cum in your body now haha!"

"Yes oh yes please give me everything oh please yes cum cum I want please shoot inside oh yes yes fuck AAAAGHHAA!!"

Chris and Andrew came inside Yiki at the same time and let her stand alone in front of the cameras getting a great look at the cum from her pussy and ass leaking down her legs.

Yiki was standing there with a happy dumb smile on her lips and soon Sharon was on her knees helping her clean her up with her tongue. She too seemed very happy for every drop of white cum she could get.

Sixty minutes later and Yiki was now wearing another outfit that Sharon has got for her.

It was red heels, red transparent underwear and a red thin transparent top clearly showing of her breasts.

Andrew was in Yiki's apartment with Sharon and the two Japanese husbands. Chris had left for the airport to go back home to USA. The two men were wearing their office shirts ready to go to work again and Sharon was only wearing black heels and stockings.

Sharon was on her knees on the floor licking her lips and slowly rubbing her clit. She kept looking at his crotch hoping he would take out his white cock again.

Andrew looked over at the two men staring at the floor heads bowed down.

"What are you two waiting for wimps? Hurry up to the office, you have a new contract that needs to be fulfilled now!"

Andrew waved the paper that he and Yiki had signed. There seem to be some stains of cum on it.

"Myself I think I will celebrate with these two fine sluts now and for the rest of the week!"

Andrew slapped Yiki's ass and she giggled.

Yiki's husband tried a final time to save his old relationship and spoke in broken English.

"P-please s-sir don't take my fiancé?"

"Take?! She is begging to leave your for a real man! You know what let's make this interesting with a game. Let's see if you are even half a man. Pull out your tiny noodle from your pants and get it hard. If you can get it at least half my size within two minutes you can keep your fiancé. But if you can't you have to put a finger up your own ass and keep it there for the entire ride to work!"

Yiki's husband to be the supplier opened his pants and started tugging on his mini penis. It was barely visible.

Andrew signaled Sharon to walk over to the man and to Yiki to come over to him and start sucking on his massive long white cock.

Sharon meantime walked behind the supplier trying to get hard and started pinching one of his nipples. The pain was so intense for him that when before the penis was at least twitching a little it now instantly became limp and dead like a soggy tiny noodle hanging from his underwear.

Yiki was quickening her blowjob using both her hands and throat to get him off. Andrew felt himself coming and Yiki was quick to make sure that his cock filled her entire mouth and throat with the warm white cum.

Supplier looked utterly humiliated, put his index finger up his butt and walked unsteadily out the door with the other man, Sharon's husband.

"Okay let's get you dressed in some slutty dresses and go to some western bar! The week has just begun, oh yes I sure love Japanese culture!"

Three weeks later.

Andrew walked into the business meeting 45 minutes late. Inside was eight Japanese business men including Supplier and Cucky.

They were supposed to give a presentation about how the business was going since the last three weeks. However Andrew had other plans.

He walked in quickly only wearing flip-flops and a pair of beach shorts. His naked white muscular torso a stark contrast to all the Japanese suits around the table.

"Good evening Japs! Nice to see you both again Cucky and Supplier".

"Wha.. oh hello Mr Andrew Jackson Sir eh why don't you sit down and we can begin the p-p-presentation we have prepared?"

Cucky looked shocked like the rest that their boss had just stormed in so late to the office almost naked. Behind him was a PowerPoint presentation on screen with lots of graphs and numbers.

"No no need I will stand I need to get to the taxi to the airport in 10 minutes anyway. I need to leave this country now I am just too tired of sushi and toilets with hundreds of buttons if you know what I mean".

"Just tell me the business is going well and that I am making lots of money!"

"Well oh yes Sir yes really well and you are earning lots of money much more than previous p-p-projection Sir".

"Excellent! I have some great news as well! Yiki and Sharon come in here and tell your dear husbands!"

In walked Sharon and Yiki holding hands laughing wearing just high heels, short skirts and tiny black tops leaving plenty of cleavage and midriff exposed.

They carried in their hands two positive pregnancy tests that they showed to everyone in the room. They then walked over and kissed Andrew.

"As you can see I also have been busy and I sure will sometimes miss these girls. Especially Yiki here was difficult to breed: kept wanting me to fuck her in the ass but I always insisted on cumming in her pussy haha!"

"Bye bye everyone take good care of my babies and you send me a photo of your wife and my baby in her arms when it is born. Bye!"

Andrew slapped the two pregnant sexy asian girls on their asses and they giggled as he rushed out for new girls and new adventures.