Cadences: Andrew Competes (Third Cadence)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaviYazar
MaviYazar
72 Followers

Cadence misses this whole encounter as she is too busy speaking to her friend about her dance routine. When Cadence looks my way, I point towards the exit to indicate I'll be waiting outside, she nods absentmindedly.

The car ride home is silent. It's only me and Cadence in the car, since Genevieve and I took separate cars. My thoughts keep drifting to Cadence's performance tonight. Cadence and one of her dance teachers had worked on it for a year, they choreographed the whole thing and mashed a few musical pieces to help with the act. It told a story of sorts, about a girl who was searching for her calling and had found it in the most unexpected place, dance. The story was captivating, it drew everyone closer to the stage when things got especially thrilling, and pushed them back when things got tough for her. People laughed and cried. The story somehow managed to be both heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. Just like Cadence.

I clutch her hand tightly the whole way home, only letting go when necessary. When we get home I look her in the eyes and whisper, "I couldn't be prouder of you if I tried, Cadence."

I give her one hard kiss on the mouth. "Goodnight." I mumble, and then I retreat to my room.

I know she would've followed me if there wasn't the risk of Genevieve coming home at any moment.

As soon as I enter the room and start changing into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, I ache to go back to her. I want to celebrate her amazing performance. I want to sleep next to her all night. But most of all, I want to claim her. I want her to show me she's mine. I want to hear her say those words as I plunge my cock into her insatiable cunt.

Someone must've heard my prayers because a moment later my phone dings, yanking me out of my thoughts. It's from Genevieve, 'Don't wait up, won't be coming home tonight.'

I don't hesitate to go straight to Cadence's bedroom after making sure the door is locked. She's already halfway asleep in bed when I come in. She lifts her head slightly in question.

"Need you," Is all I manage to say. I crawl between her sheets until she's completely under me.

"Mom--" She starts.

"Is not coming home tonight." I finish, as I kiss her mouth hungrily.

She grabs my hips and pulls them down to hers, making my bulge brush against her sex through the fabrics of our pants. I suck on her neck so hard I'm sure it's going to leave a mark.

Without warning, I flip her over on her stomach. She squeaks in surprise but it's not long before she's panting again. I look down at her to find her wearing nothing but an old t-shirt of mine and a pair of black panties. I growl in approval and she turns back to look at me and smiles when she realizes what I'm thinking. "I wanted to feel close to you tonight." She explains.

Something in my chest clenches, I clutch her hips, lifting up her shirt only enough to kiss the small of her back. I start to lift the shirt farther and farther up, kissing my way up her spine until my head is on top of her's, my nose buried in her hair. I breath hard, and it's an effort to get the words out. "I want to fuck you just like this." I say hoarsely. I place my hands on her hips again and emphasize my words by slowly humping into her back. "I want to fuck you while you're wearing my shirt. I want to make you beg and plead because you just need me inside you. You're going to give me that cunt of yours, I want to mark it. I want to make it mine."

"Yes." She whimpers.

"I'm glad you agree" I say curtly, "Now put your ass up, keep your head down, hands behind your head. I want you helpless. You don't do anything unless I tell you to, understood?" I ask.

She does as I say, raising her ass in the air and keeping her head down.

"Cadence I need you to verbally answer me." I say.

"I understand" She whines.

"If I do anything that you don't like and you want me to stop just say the word 'red' and I'll stop. Okay?"

She turns her head around to look at me and I'm about to chastise her when she says,"I don't think there's anything you could do to me that I wouldn't like. Just knowing it would bring you pleasure is good for me."

My eyes close and my jaw clenches in an effort to keep myself together. God, this girl is going to be the death of me.

I simply nod and urge her to get back in position with a hand on her wrist. "Just know you can opt out whenever." I say gently.

And then all the gentleness leaves me. My movements are rough on her skin. I rake my hands down her back, digging my fingernails in just enough to leave a trail of marks. I hook two fingers into the waistband of her panties and yank them down, leaving them around her thighs. The sight is fucking phenomenal. Her pussy is on full display, the lips of her cunt puffy, soaking wet and ready for me. I trail my middle finger between her lips, and her pussy clenches. I almost whimper at the sight.

"So fucking sexy." I mutter to myself.

"Please Drew, touch me, lick me, hurt me. I don't care. Just do something."

I have to touch myself. I have to stroke my cock at the sound of her plea. I get off the bed and take my clothes off, my eyes never leaving Cadence. I see her slide her knees down the bed so that she's lying flat on her stomach again. She moves her hips up and down as she tries to get some friction between her legs.

I growl, and in a second I'm behind her again. I shove two finger into her cunt crook them up a bit making her lift her ass up. She mewls and whimpers with my touch, as if the pain is a welcome surprise. "Did I not fucking tell you not to move without my permission?" I ask, spanking the right cheek of her ass as I keep my finger inside her.

"I don't think you understand how serious this is, sweet Cadence." I lean down to whisper in her ear, moving my fingers very slowly in and out of her. "See, this isn't just me playing rough tonight. I'm not going to just fuck you hard. I'm going to claim you. Own you. I'm going to come everywhere. In your mouth. On those sweet pussy lips that clench every time they're excited. On your face and tits. And most importantly, inside your pretty little cunt that I can't seem to get enough of." I shove my fingers in as far as they would go, "I'm going to come so hard in you, all of Manhattan is gonna hear me fucking roar your name." She moans and writhes beneath me. Just like I want her to.

"Do it," She manages to pant out, "Do it, now. Please."

I take my fingers out of her and lick them, her taste coating my tongue. I grab my dick and put it on the small of her back, my heavy sack resting right at the top her crack. I slide my cock back and forth, leaving a trail of pre-cum on her back. I smile depravedly.

"You ready for me to fuck you?" I thrust forward.

"Yes, fuck yes." She groans.

"You ready for me to own you?"

"Please, Drew!"

"Well since you asked so nicely." I slide the head my cock down her crack to her tight cunt, rubbing two circles around her hole and then pushing in.

The sound she makes is somewhere between a moan and a cry of pain. The heat of her is like nothing I've ever felt. She's tight and hot, so fucking hot around my cock. I clutch her ass tightly so as not to come on the spot. This cunt. This fucking cunt is my nirvana. I swear I could stay like this forever.

"Oh baby, your pussy's so tight." I tell her through clenched teeth. My words seem to make her even hotter, her pussy clenches and I fucking lose it. I thrust hard and fast, growling with every single plunge.

I barely notice as she takes her hands off her head and placing them on the bed on either side of it. She clutches the sheets and I feel her start to meet me thrust for thrust.

"Yesss," I hiss, "Good girl, fuck me back, show me how much you want it."

And she does. She somehow squeezes my dick every time I plunge in, and I slow down my thrusts so I can relish the feeling. "Jesus Drew, you fuck me so good." She moans.

Her shirt has ridden up her back so I grab the edges and lift them up, urging her to take her arms out of the sleeves. I don't take it off completely though, I leave it around her neck. I hook two fingers in the collar and pull her up by the neck until her back is flush against my front, my cock still inside her.

I wind the shirt around my hand just enough to control her breathing. I hump upwards slowly, in and out, tightening and loosening my grip on the collar with each stroke in. My other hand crawls up her body to her face. I put a thumb on her mouth. "Lick it." I demand. She does.

When I'm satisfied with the amount of saliva, I slide it back down and circle it around her nipple until it hardens. I do the same thing to the other nipple, enjoying the choked sounds Cadence is making, the squeezing around my dick.

"Tell me who owns these beautiful tits of yours," I whisper in her ear as I loosen let go of her collar and let my hand drift to her stomach.

"You do." Her whole body shudders.

"And your cunt? do I own that too?" I demand.

"Yess, fuck, you know you do." She whimpers.

I do know that. I knew that since the first moment we started having sex. I saw it in the way she looked at me, and in the feeling of her touch. It's the other parts I'm not so sure about. I own her as a lover, but do I own her as her father?

"No one." I say, my voice unrecognizable to my own ears. "Promise me you won't replace me with anyone. Please."

Her body freezes. She turns her head back to look at me and lifts a hand up to guide my face to hers. "Where is this coming from?" She asks, breathing hard.

I don't answer, I just kiss her roughly on the mouth, biting her bottom lip hard.

"It's Grant isn't it. You've been acting weird ever since he showed up." She looks into my eyes, searching for something. Her eyes widen with realization and her mouth tilts sardonically. "You think he can replace you as my father?" She asks.

I clench my jaw and I stare straight ahead at absolutely nothing.

"You do don't know? You think he could slide his way into my life and replace you? You think I'd let him?" Her fingernails dig into my cheek roughly, almost drawing blood, making me look at her. "What would it take to make you believe that I could never replace you? That you're the only father I'll ever have. Do you want me to call you Daddy like I used to, would that satisfy your ego and make your dick hard?" She asks, her tone like acid.

I sneer at her but I know she felt my cock twitch at her words. The look she gives me is filled with anger and lust.

Her top lip curls, "Aren't you gonna fuck me, Daddy?"

"Cadence." I warn.

"No you don't get to chastise me. You're gonna fuck me. You're gonna fuck your little girl, the one you raised better than any other parent she knows. And she's going to prove to you that you're irreplaceable. And that even the implication that she would ever replace you is fucking insulting." Her voice breaks.

My heart plummets. And I'm about to apologize but she cuts me off, "No. I don't want you to apologize. I want you to fuck me." She puts her hands on the bed and looks back at me, daring me to deny her anything.

I'm breathing hard. I just stare at her for a moment, I'm so fucking horny I don't know where to start. I want to do everything to her. I lower my hand to my dick and stroke my dick fast up and down. "Daddy, fuck me."

I growl, "Again."

"Daddy."

I thrust inside her cunt. "FUCK."

"Yes, fuck yes. Fuck me hard, Daddy, make your little girl come."

I obey, fucking her with everything I have. I claw at her body like it owes me something. I leave marks on every spot my mouth lands on. "Such a good girl for me, Cady." I whisper, "Such a good little girl."

I lean down to put two fingers in her mouth, "Suck."I order.

She obeys, sucking them into her mouth and leaving a heavy coat of saliva.

I bring my hand back and trail it down her ass crack. She freezes. "It's okay baby. I'm not going to do anything you can't take. Trust me." She immediately relaxes and I inwardly curse myself for doubting her trust and devotion towards me.

I continue to thrust slowly as I circle her rosebud with a wet finger. Only when she starts clenching her ass in anticipation do I push my middle finger in. I spit on her hole then I ease in farther, making her whimper and arch her ass up towards my touch, wanting more. The sight nearly undoes me.

"Yeah you fucking like that, little girl, don't you?" I curl my finger in her ass making her cry out in pleasure. "You like being fucked in both holes, baby girl?"

"Yes, god yes. Daddy!" I feel her body shudder violently.

"Goddamn baby, I can feel you coming on my cock and fingers. Jesus, you're squeezing me so tight." I bite my lip hard to keep from coming.

She doesn't respond, she just gets down on her elbows, ass still up, and clutches the sheets tightly, groaning and biting into it as she rides out her orgasm.

I take my finger from her ass and spit on both my middle and index finger, lubing them, and then spit on her hole once more.

I stop thrusting my cock but keep it inside her as I focus on her ass. I insert my fingers in slowly, so slowly that I hear her voice crack on my name. I'm fascinated by everything about her, the pretty pink hole clenching and unclenching around my fingers. Her immediate obedience when I tell her to relax her hole and let me pleasure her. The circular motions of her hips as she tries to find some relief in my teasing.

"One day," I whisper hoarsely, "One day, I'm going to fuck this pink little hole. And you're gonna love it, I'll make sure you do." My fingers go in and out, in and out.

"Yesss," Her whole body seems to sigh with the word.

"Not tonight, though." I lean down to kiss the middle of her spine. "You've been such a good girl tonight. You always seem to know what I want. What makes me pull back and what makes me hot and horny. I love that about you. God, you make me so hard it hurts. I want to hurt you right back. I want to make you feel the way I feel."

I take my fingers out of her ass. I place one hand on her hip and the other on the back of her head, pinning her to the bed. I thrust forward, plunging into her hard. The sex is carnal, animalistic even. There's no finesse, nothing gentle about the way I fuck her. I fuck to get off.

My throat feels sore from the noises I'm emitting, the noises only she can get out of me. The pain barely registers though with the amount of pleasure coursing through my body. We're both breathing hard, fucking in a heap of sweat, moaning like it's the last time we'll ever have sex.

"I'm gonna come in this sweet pussy, baby. Feel my cum inside you. Feel what you do to me." I lean down to grab both tits in my hands, squeezing and kneading them as I fuck into her like an animal. My last few thrusts are erratic as I lose my rhythm. I spurt my cum in her. I feel her pussy walls tighten around me as she comes with me. "Motherfucker, Jesus, Cadence!"

As my body comes down from it's high I register her soft whimpers and moans. When I lean my head down next to hers I realize she's whispering my name over and over again. A stone sized lump forms in my throat, I remove the shirt from around her neck and the panties from around her thighs, then I hold her head in my hands and kiss it. I kiss her hair and the side of her face, down her neck to her shoulder. Gently, down her spine, just like before, but this time tenderly.

"Thank you," I whisper against her skin, I can't stop kissing it, can't stop caressing it, feeling the contrast of my rough hands on her delicate skin. "Thank you, thank you, thank you..." I keep whispering between licks and pecks. I thank her for knowing what I need, and giving it to me. I thank her being in my life. I thank her for saving me.

When I'm sure I kissed every spot I might've hurt her, I get up to the bathroom to clean up. I wet a cloth with warm water and bring it back to her room. She's lying on her stomach, legs spread, her head cradled on her hands as she looks at me with tired, content eyes.

She flinches when I dab her rosebud with the cloth. "It's okay, angel. I just want to clean you up a little, you're going to be little sore in the morning." I tell her.

She reaches down to cup her mound, "Don't clean me up here. I like the feeling of your cum inside me." she whispers shyly.

I bite my lips so hard I almost draw blood. This girl is going to kill me.

"Okay." My voice breaks on the word.

Hand still on her mound as if not to spill anything, she turns around on her back and looks at me tiredly. She opens her arms wide, "Come here." She says quietly.

I swallow and go to her, circling my arms around her waist and burrowing my face between her breasts. She weaves her fingers through my hair and softly strokes it, placing a kiss on the top of my head every now and then.

"Do you believe me now that I would never replace you?" She asks softly, "Grant might be my father but you're the only dad I've ever known. No one and nothing will change that, you hear me?"

I only nod because I'm afraid if I speak I'll break. I kiss the skin under my face and close my eyes.

"Good. Because you get a little neanderthal-like when you're jealous. I was afraid you were going to pee on me to mark your territory." She jokes.

I fall asleep laughing.

*********************

The day after, I wake up smiling, which is an unusual but welcome event after last night I can't think of a lot of things that can dampen my current mood.

I crawl over to Cadence's side of the bed only to realize it's empty but warm enough to tell me she hasn't been up long. I lift my head to find her sitting at the foot of the bed, completely silent and staring at her phone.

"Cady?" I call to her groggily.

Her posture tenses and she turns her back only slightly my way. I don't like her reaction one bit, did I hurt her last night? or pushed too far? Fuck, I hope not. That would destroy me. I crawl down the bed until I'm sitting right behind her. I place one leg on either side of her body and hug her to me, kissing her shoulder, then her neck. She tilts her head to the side, giving me more access and in turn, reassuring me that whatever it is, it's not me she's upset with.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" I ask her, trying to shake the sleep off my voice and sound normal.

"I just found something out. And it's bad. Really bad." Her shaky voice makes me anxious. She turns her face a little to face me and I can see this made her very sad. "I don't know how you're going to react to this."

She doesn't say anything further, she just hands me her phone and looks up at me apprehensively.

I look down at the screen to find a text thread between her and Erin. The first text is a picture, and even though the lighting is a bit dim, I can clearly see Grant holding Genevieve in a tight embrace and kissing her passionately.

The following texts are:

Erin: OMG

Erin: Aren't those your parents?!

Erin: I just caught them after your performance.

Erin: I don't think they saw me.

Erin: Cadence, I'm so sorry.

Erin: Poor Andrew.

Erin: Call me if you need a place to crash, or anything else for that matter.

Erin: I'm here, I love you.

I look at the time the texts came in to find it's around the time we went home and Genevieve sent me that text.

I look up at Cadence who's looking at me expectantly, I don't know how she expects me to react to this, and her look of absolute anger and protectiveness towards me is adorable.

I hand her back her phone. "Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yes, I'm great. Are you okay?" I ask.

"No, of course I'm not, how can you be okay with this? she's cheating on you!" She says, exasperated with my lack of animosity.

I look at her funny, "And am I not doing the same thing to her?" I ask calmly.

MaviYazar
MaviYazar
72 Followers